Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My BF edition from GroupBuy

PAIN... HARD PAIN

36646579545_9f20148656_b.jpg

I received my 1 click from the group buy today...
To say I'm disappointed would be a lie, I'm totally peed off!!!!
After a lengthy delay and seeing all the other complaints from various members here I was kind of dreading this arriving, and my fears were justified when I took delivery of a rather battered box that seemed far too big, upon opening my heart sank, the bottom front corner of the box is pretty badly bashed.
After spending $200 on this all I can say is I'm highly disappointed, the quality control of Blufans must be coordinated by a heard of elephants.
@cooey I know this is just another to add to your list of complaints but I'm really grumpy about this and for $200 I expected better. Is there anything we can do to get a replacement?
And every time I try to upload images I get told the image is too big!!!

guys, really sorry to see that you have also been hit by a damaged parcel, i certainly feel your pain (i'm sure @chunk's the same). i know the temptation is to do this:
giphy.gif

but just respond to @cooey as directed by him and @Wreck, and then - the worst part - wait. :dunno: patience is a virtue. :angel: sometimes a taxing one, sure... :ohno: but in HDN we trust. :thumbs:

this should help us all pass the time...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I received my 1 click from the group buy today...
To say I'm disappointed would be a lie, I'm totally peed off!!!!
After a lengthy delay and seeing all the other complaints from various members here I was kind of dreading this arriving, and my fears were justified when I took delivery of a rather battered box that seemed far too big, upon opening my heart sank, the bottom front corner of the box is pretty badly bashed.
After spending $200 on this all I can say is I'm highly disappointed, the quality control of Blufans must be coordinated by a heard of elephants.
@cooey I know this is just another to add to your list of complaints but I'm really grumpy about this and for $200 I expected better. Is there anything we can do to get a replacement?
And every time I try to upload images I get told the image is too big!!!

Very sorry to hear that yours has arrived damaged, dreading getting mine now. But out of interest from what you've said I presume the damage was caused in transit. How is this the fault of Blufans quality control?

• Thanks
Reactions: schrute farms
Not faux leather then in the end?

Still looks good, you lucky people who had enough dollar to get it :D

No not leather, I'm not really fond of faux, so happy it wasn't. Lol, just scraping the pennies and selling stuff to fund for stuff. With Star Wars I made an exception on 1 clicks. Would had regret it if I didn't snag this.

Should anyone want to sell the box on (I can't think why you would want to but I know people did with HDZETA's Sucker Punch) then PM me :thumbs:

Congrats to all those who got their 1-click boxsets safe and sound, can't wait for mine to show up safely too fingers-crossed ... hopefully 2mrw!!

guys, really sorry to see that you have also been hit by a damaged parcel, i certainly feel your pain (i'm sure @chunk's the same). i know the temptation is to do this:
giphy.gif

but just respond to @cooey as directed by him and @Wreck, and then - the worst part - wait. :dunno: patience is a virtue. :angel: sometimes a taxing one, sure... :ohno: but in HDN we trust. :thumbs:

this should help us all pass the time...
giphy.gif

I can't believe the amount of damage to these steelbooks, to make the steelbook itself look like a banana, it would have to be run over to get that amount of damage through the booklet, slip, foam and box:OMG:

I hope you all get mint replacements:thumbs: I would assume blufans keeps a certain amount of stock back for situations like these.

I'm not sure I've ever seen as many cases of damaged copies of a blufans release before

Steelmybeatingheart :rofl: who would go to the trouble of making a video of Rick Ashleys track lyrics 'never gonna give you up' into a star wars intro crawl.. too funny:LOL::thumbs:

My tracking hasn't updated since 8/16 and the suspense is killing me. Not sure what to worry about more: the unusually long time it's taking to arrive or the condition of the contents :(

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk