Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeeeeeeeeh- this isn't different enough for me to want to drop $60-70 on.
Sorry, BluFans... :/ Even despite how much I like this film.
Pretty much how I feel about it too. Don't get me wrong... it's nicer than the WWA steel, but it's still not different/special enough for me to spend that kind of money on it. They should've used to the main Force Awakens poster for the front IMO.

Not massively different but definitely an upgrade

Looking forward to seeing the full package shots

I hope we see the slips for this before the OAB Double Lenticular will be live for preorder/GB.

Speaking about OAB double lenti, here is what kevin said for the numbers

The Blufans WEA release is 4K.
The Blufans OAB WWA release is 1K.
The global WWA steelbook is 50K.

Speaking about OAB double lenti, here is what kevin said for the numbers

The Blufans WEA release is 4K.
The Blufans OAB WWA release is 1K.
The global WWA steelbook is 50K.
Thing is with the WWA, a lot of random passive film buyers will pick up a steelbook from in store best buys for example. Blufans is a lot more niche so I'm surprised the print run's are that high tbh

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
front and back artwork are amazing, but the inside artwork could be better. it would be nice, when the lightsaber would be embossed too.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Why do I get the feeling that what I will really end up wanting is the WEA steelbook in the OAB slip . . .

Not sure how I missed this update today

And even after I mentioned in the rogue one thread I'm looking forward to seeing the steel lol

Well like most im not a massive fan of it.
And to mirror everyone else it's just not much different to the wwa. Yeah I like the back but not enough to pay £55ish for

Will look out for the slips but with my current situation of being out of work again (as of this week) then I doubt they will sway me.

Prob give this a miss and stick to nova collection with wwa on the new Star Wars films