Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fecking hell what the hell have these courier companies been doing with these?

What are Blufans doing about them out of interest as I'd imagine in most cases most of the contents of the box are unharmed?

giphy.gif

:OMG: :censored: :sour: jeez
, @redlemon - you have my sincere sympathies. i appreciate it's no consolation to say i know how you feel, although sadly i do exactly. :pain:

somewhere out there is a disgruntled former blufans employee now working for the postal service. that's the only explanation i can think of.

PM @cooey with photos, ideally your username in the photos somewhere. good luck. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Thanks for you sympathy guys.:thumbs:

Already contacted @cooey and he dealing with it.:thumbs:

I really feel for him what with the problems when the GB went live and now all these damaged 1-clicks, bet he'll be glad to see the back of this GB.

I appreciate @Wreck promising that anyone receiving damaged items will be sorted out but it is worrying. hopefully blufans have set enough aside enough for replacements.

I cant remember a previous Blufans release before with so many parcels arrive damaged very annoying to see happen

So far the damaged sets appear to be isolated to the first wave of shipments to European addresses (no one stateside has reported even receiving their copies yet). Maybe there was some kind of incident during transit affecting that batch. My one-click is still in China according to tracking so I'm waiting with baited breath and hoping it arrives intact.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
@redlemon Very sorry to see what happened to your box set :ohno::bag:

Mine arrived today, too, and the cardboard box was in pretty bad condition as well. Luckily no damage to the content this time.

SWTFA_box.jpg

SWTFA_foam.jpg

@tommyh84 No courier companies involved, just the regular mail system. I never even use EMS if I can avoid it.

There definitely seems to be more than the usual share of shipping damage with this release.

I believe the only way that Blufans could lessen the damage ratio in the future, would be to use more of protective material (resulting in bigger parcels).

These rigid foam containers are relatively thin and it looks like they actually can transfer hard impact damages quicker to the actual content than, e.g., a few layers of bubble wrap.

Last edited:
Man I feel for all those getting their sets damaged in the post, mine not even showed up yet and I'm ******** my pants, better be here 2mrw safe and sound otherwise it's Tues due to bank holiday on Monday meaning more delay more risk of it getting damaged :rolleyes:

Received my 1-click today, new I'd be one of the unlucky ones.:(QUOTE]

The package inside that plastic bag, oh dear. Means that the parcel was opened or the contents were about to fall. Happened to me once long time ago. UK order shipped by second class signed for arrived after 16 days in a bag like that and the package was opened at one end. Thankfully all the items were in tact.

Great pics! The colors don't look washed out at all in your shots. Very vivid and punchy against the black background. :thumbs:

That 'bossing alignment though...
IMG_4524.JPG
I think I'm going to need to recalibrate my OCD level down to zero when my boxset arrives. :ohno::LOL: