Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Artwork is not what I was expecting for a WEA steelbook
I'm sure in hand it will still look good but I would have liked the front of the steelbook to be completely different to the wwa steelbook it's very similar to best buy steelbook

The back artwork looks ok but has already been used on the 3D release Slipbox that was released worldwide
I will still end up getting this even though I'm a little disappointed with the artwork used

Hopefully there will be a cool double sided lenticular slip and full slip with artwork not used yet

Disney must have been very strict on what could bed used as artwork on the steelbook.
I would like to see some of the artwork blufans tried to get used which I assume got rejected

@Punker76 Some may not have seen this movie yet, so it's always good form to use spoiler tags. Thanks.

Sorry guys, honestly wouldn't intentionally spoil a movie for anyone. I didn't consider that particular detail to be a spoiler (thought it was common knowledge before the movie release) and figured the statute of limitations on plot points may not be required in this particular thread - I assumed surely everyone's seen this by now and possibly bought more than one edition. Apologies.

At least the Best Buy has a challenger to the best steelbook released so far for this film . . .
This new one, with that lovely blue back and framed front image, is a pleasant contrast to what has gone before :thumbs:
(As we all know framed steelbooks are superior to unframed as the frame gives the steel rigidity and a quality feel lacking in the unframed).

Zero finish w/ spot gloss or better still a full gloss finish would put this one in the gold medal position.
upload_2017-3-10_11-19-52.png

Europe / Asia vs. The Americas:-
II
V

Last edited:
Looks ok, but not really impressive like the Marvel Movies. Anyway I deceided before that I would not buy this and it looks like I will not regret that decision.

This. its ok but nothing more. So many good possibilities for a mind blowing steel. Sad. If the Slips and Lentis are good then i will jump in.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: aj101097
At least the Best Buy has a challenger to the best steelbook released so far for this film . . .
This new one, with that lovely blue back and framed front image, is a pleasant contrast to what has gone before :thumbs:
(As we all know framed steelbooks are superior to unframed as the frame gives the steel rigidity and a quality feel lacking in the unframed).

Zero finish w/ spot gloss or better still a full gloss finish would put this one in the gold medal position.
View attachment 300032

Europe / Asia vs. The Americas:-
II
V

See ... best buy's steelbook is surprisingly the winner. Can't believe Blufans didn't make a better steelbook. V dissapointed tbh.

Reactions: lgans316
See ... best buy's steelbook is surprisingly the winner. Can't believe Blufans didn't make a better steelbook. V dissapointed tbh.

I dunno, didn't the BB steel have that chrome dustbin on the back who only appeared in the movie for a total of about 5 minutes? Think the rear of the Blufans at least has something a little more iconic.

I dunno, didn't the BB steel have that chrome dustbin on the back who only appeared in the movie for a total of about 5 minutes? Think the rear of the Blufans at least has something a little more iconic.

At least the front and back were black and kind of complemented each other. This one is very random. Overall disappointed by this Steelbook.