Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not landing either side of the 'GB or not to GB' debate (they *are* invaluable to a lot of members and guarantee some titles which you wouldn't be able to get otherwise without significant price increases - and all my experiences of them have been great), but it was still good/suprising to be able to pick this up when I was able to afford it for cost on a certain auction site...

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
after the mauling my last copy received by the Mailmen of Doom, i was pretty nervous about the replacement steel and double lenti slip.
so, how did i do?

happy days. :happy: two massive shout outs are in order, the main reason for this post. first, @cooey huge thanks :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbs: for sorting everything out behind the scenes and enabling this to arrive, this time in completely flawless versions. :oohyeah: :Snap: and thanks should go to blufans. :thumbs: yes, there was definitely something up with that first shipment to Europe, but credit to them for having some put aside and for responding to requests.

beautiful editions of my favourite films + superb ninja help = why this site is the best.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
A reminder to those who don't open their steels as to what could be lurking underneath...

IMG_20171223_212139.jpg IMG_20171223_212203.jpg

Steelbook was mint but this rear lenti is a disgrace.

Not sure if I'll be able to get a replacement for this as this was from Kevin's very last mini-GB. He has said he'll look into it for me, but could take 4-8 weeks, and that's only if they still have replacement slips... gutted :(

That's very disappointing. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you get it sorted even if chances are not the best. @davhyl
I bought this edition from the very same mini-GB. When I get home tonight, I will check the lenti for scratches. Even if there're none, my copy has a defect, too. The lenti's placement on the slip box is skewed (again).

That's very disappointing. I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you get it sorted even if chances are not the best. @davhyl
I bought this edition from the very same mini-GB. When I get home tonight, I will check the lenti for scratches. Even if there're none, my copy has a defect, too. The lenti's placement on the slip box is skewed (again).

I bought mine from ebay as I was too late to decide on picking this up when the Gb was up, and my Lenti with all the 4 Characters on it(double lenti) has a Huge Bent on the lenti right in the middle, 3/4 of the lenti up. I'm happy that the steels are Mint so trying to let this one pass, but it still bugs the heck outta me... I looked to but another from ebay and too expensive :blackeye:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
A reminder to those who don't open their steels as to what could be lurking underneath...

View attachment 351453 View attachment 351454

Not sure if I'll be able to get a replacement for this as this was from Kevin's very last mini-GB. He has said he'll look into it for me, but could take 4-8 weeks, and that's only if they still have replacement slips... gutted :(

so i hate the lenti

View attachment 351453 View attachment 351454

oh, that's bad. :pain: this bad:
giphy.gif

absolutely gutted for you. i've had my own issues with this release, so i know how you feel. this scratches issue happens more and more these days. premium companies, it's a lenti - you could at least make sure it's not scratched to **** before mailing?

hope you are able to sort something out so that you can have a better quality edition in the end. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
@davhyl same boat as you buddy. Got mine before Xmas, the kylo lenti has a big indentation in it, looks abit like it's been burned in to be honest. Hopefully we get replacement slips.

Tbf, I got a torn photo book with my ant man lenti, they said they'd try and source a replacement even though there wasn't any left . Two months later a box drops through the door with one in so I'm sure they'll come through

so i hate the lenti
well done
@davhyl same boat as you buddy. Got mine before Xmas, the kylo lenti has a big indentation in it, looks abit like it's been burned in to be honest. Hopefully we get replacement slips. Tbf, I got a torn photo book with my ant man lenti, they said they'd try and source a replacement even though there wasn't any left . Two months later a box drops through the door with one in so I'm sure they'll come through
Yeah, really hoping for a replacement. Main thing is the steel is mint, but can't believe this got passed any QC

My parcel for the Spiderman Homecoming OAB came through Saturday, to say the parcel was mashed would be an understatement... Fortunately the steelbook and slip were fine but the little box with the magnet in was all crumpled. I've messaged about a replacement box for it,yet to hear back as of yet. I know it's only a small thigh but you're paying for the whole thing so I think the whole thing should be mint if you know what I mean

Reactions: ChrisPatt