DigiPack Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3D Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [Germany]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
Release Date: November 24th, 2016
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA
711Q7Rewi9L._SL1119_.jpg

Includes 3 discs.

81ZeKLyyLeL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHutt
Strangely they don't have the FSK logos on the disc art (which is mandatory).
Retailers are just using images provided by Disney
The Discs in mock ups are the USA Discs images

The UK/Germany etc actual Discs will be the same but have rating logos as usual

The Discs in mock ups are the USA Discs images

The UK/Germany etc actual Discs will be the same but have rating logos as usual
Yes, the FSK logo will surely be added later on. But these are in fact already the German discs images (the title is already translated into "Das Erwachen der Macht"). :thumbs:

Yes, the FSK logo will surely be added later on. But these are in fact already the German discs images (the title is already translated into "Das Erwachen der Macht"). :thumbs:
The Disc images used in all mock ups are using the USA Discs and Photoshop with German text
UK/Germany same 3 Disc mock up image with English and German text used for UK/Germany

The actual discs not shown in the mock up will in UK and Germany have rating logos as usual

Mock up image and real are always different to what you see in hand

The Disc images used in all mock ups are using the USA Discs and Photoshop with German text
UK/Germany same 3 Disc mock up image with English and German text used for UK/Germany

The actual discs not shown in the mock up will in UK and Germany have rating logos as usual

Mock up image and real are always different to what you see in hand
Exactly my point. ;)

Reactions: paulboland
Just got an email from zavvi for this, I didn't know this was gonna get released in 3D, I might have to pre order.

Zavvi £19.99
Released 31st October '16

Link