Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 15, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $34.99
Notes: 4-disc set

UK release thread here

avco_3d_pack_shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks so much for the video now I am even more excited than I was :drool: ...so Happy I pre-ordered this :oohyeah:

"Pre-ordering this item is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members".

Amazon is ridiculous. Making people join Prime to buy a non amazon exclusive. So stupid.

Even though I also find that this is a stupid marketing approach, The titles that are reserved for ''Amazon prime members'' only, do come back available to all customers at one point. Some titles have done the back and forth many times of being only for Prime and back for regular customers.

Not sure what all the excitement is about?

Lenti looks very static (although it looks like the guy turned off every light in the house before shooting the video!!) and the back artwork is wasted with just 'black' again. The video is misleading with the 'open' box title also.......

There, I'm officially a party pooper! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Not sure what all the excitement is about?

Lenti looks very static (although it looks like the guy turned off every light in the house before shooting the video!!) and the back artwork is wasted with just 'black' again. The video is misleading with the 'open' box title also.......

There, I'm officially a party pooper! :p

I have it in hand. The lenti does practically nothing. However the package in itself is very nice. Hard and sturdy and great digipack. Some more pics on the HDN article and a warning before last pic.

https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/11/02/first-look-star-wars-the-force-awakens-3d-collectors-edition/

Reactions: kryptonite
I have it in hand. The lenti does practically nothing. However the package in itself is very nice. Hard and sturdy and great digipack. Some more pics on the HDN article and a warning before last pic.

https://www.hidefninja.com/2016/11/02/first-look-star-wars-the-force-awakens-3d-collectors-edition/

From what I understood, the Glue is Located on the back of the digibook to hold the Digibook within the slipbox ? so we should heat up the back of the slip box first ? or the digibook slides out and after we remove the glue ? I am confused (n):dunno:

From what I understood, the Glue is Located on the back of the digibook to hold the Digibook within the slipbox ? so we should heat up the back of the slip box first ? or the digibook slides out and after we remove the glue ? I am confused (n):dunno:

You can pull it out the slipbox .... then on front top right hit it for a few seconds with a hair dryer ... then open the digipack slowly .... I hope I just got a weird glue tac by mistake edition......... but if everyone in NA has it as such then I suggest teh hair dryer trick to perhaps not have this happen to you. I'm very good at avoiding these issues on steels, but I mean this was barely opened and still had this happen. I'm guessing its cause of the fact its on the card.

Again hopefully this isnt an issue ... but figured Id say so just in case.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
You can pull it out the slipbox .... then on front top right hit it for a few seconds with a hair dryer ... then open the digipack slowly .... I hope I just got a weird glue tac by mistake edition......... but if everyone in NA has it as such then I suggest teh hair dryer trick to perhaps not have this happen to you. I'm very good at avoiding these issues on steels, but I mean this was barely opened and still had this happen. I'm guessing its cause of the fact its on the card.

Indeed hopefully it will not be a wide spread issue, but if it is I will follow your advice, Thanks for sharing super cool to be prepared :thumbs:

This is so exciting :woot: I glanced through the review on HDN main Page(I will fully reread after my 3D viewing) and I Found the part for the ''Video Quality'' (2D and 3D part) Super interesting WOW I am so excited to get my copy :emb:

The 3D Apparently is Superb :oohyeah:

I just got my copy Yesterday (and so Thrilled after reading the article on HDN main Page about this release) ...and I opened it slowly so the glue issue would not tear the picture as yours did but to my surprise there was NO GLUE :wow: ...lenti has nice depth for the Forest, nice Quality release in Hands :thumbs:

Last edited: