Chicago, USA
Release date: April 27, 2016
Purchase link: Novamedia - Kimchidvd
Price: $26.99

Publisher: KDMEDIA

ST TFA Korea slip.jpg

ST TFA Korea.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me if the blue sticker comes off of the slip or if it's part of the actual
slip itself? Such a gorgeous cover, but not sure I like it as much with the age info being there too.

Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Can someone please tell me if the blue sticker comes off of the slip or if it's part of the actual
slip itself? Such a gorgeous cover, but not sure I like it as much with the age info being there too.

Thank you.

Korean age logos are printed on the cover. I haven't opened mine yet but you can tell it's printed by the embossing on Rey's hand continuing through it:

reyblu.jpg

Don't let that bother you though, it's a great set!

Korean age logos are printed on the cover. I haven't opened mine yet but you can tell it's printed by the embossing on Rey's hand continuing through it:

View attachment 244088

Don't let that bother you though, it's a great set!

Thanks for the reply!

I really wish it wasn't there but thank you for answering my question. I think this cover is better than anything else I've seen by far and just think it would be more sleek without the age logo being on there.

Thanks @Zyrin :notworthy: Great set indeed! :woot: :cool: :drool:

@Veronica Mars You wont regret it! :thumbs:

I hope not....because I ordered it and grabbed the Let Me In set too since it was still in stock.

I just love the Rey cover more than I do any of the other covers by a lot. Some more goodies would have been nice, a slipbox would have been better and the logo isn't great, but it's still just a beautiful looking cover for a great film.

Thanks everyone.