Montreal
Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase links: English edition - Bilingual edition
Price: CAD $32.99
Group Buy: click here to join (closed)

m2220254_1.jpg

m2220254.jpg m2220254_2.jpg m2220254_3.jpg

Last edited:
As this is a Disney release, I'm sure it will be region free, after all - the Marvel films have been. And also surprised we don't have the standard lovely blue Disney discs.

Anyone got their shipping notice?

@Drum18 we can never be sure with these shared print runs..look at MJ P2, stock never went back up online
You're damn right... since Best Buy took over, seems like our shared print run are really.. REALLY low... So now, always preorder online wayyyy before and then adjust the price if needed...

And no, no shipping notice.

Reactions: rj531 and AlienKing
Anyone got their shipping notice?

@Drum18 we can never be sure with these shared print runs..look at MJ P2, stock never went back up online
So... seems like the Bilingual is now back online... but the English only no...

Good thing I ordered more than needed... phew...

So... seems like the Bilingual is now back online... but the English only no...

Good thing I ordered more than needed... phew...
Me too. i ordered couple steelbooks just in case it gets damaged during shipment. Wouldn't be surprised if Deadpool will be the same case. It might not be an instant sell out but F4 & Scorch Trials didn't linger for very long.

Reactions: Drum18
Online says no stock in my stores either, but I got it in store and it was selling pretty quick too so I bet soon that will probably be accurate

I was just at a BB (not my store) and they had TONS of this steelbook. Approximately 40 - 50 copies :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I was worried cause it shows sold out online and sold out at all stores in my area (and I still haven't got my shipping notice from my online order).
But i went in and just like you @AlienKing, and TONS. 40-50 as well. Was worried for nothing.

Is this sold out already???

No chance. The BB I went to had them everywhere. This was so mass produced, that I saved myself $6, and just bought the regular movie. I wanted to get multiple copies, but seeing how many that were produced, I concluded that there is no collectibility value to this title. As opposed to the HMV release of the Hate Flate steelbook, where there were only 3-5 copies for each store. I bought 3 copies of the Hate Flate steelbook, leaving just 1 that was damaged. First come first serve I say. But on the bright side, I'm keeping all 3 copies, and not scalping them on Ebay lol.

Last edited:
I was worried cause it shows sold out online and sold out at all stores in my area (and I still haven't got my shipping notice from my online order).
But i went in and just like you @AlienKing, and TONS. 40-50 as well. Was worried for nothing.
Yea I was worried for nothing too. I grabbed a stack and not a single spine slash. Good for them.
This might stay in stock for a while. And if it does you know we're getting a price drop after a month or so...