Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been announced the 3D version is coming out towards the end of the year.No official announcement for the steelbook yet BUT I guarantee a steelbook will be attached to that release.You better believe it since they are going to profit from it.
I'll probably pick it up anyways and see what the future holds :D

I've been dying to watch it again

Went to pick up my in store pickups it had a sticker on the cover, and the employee signed to verify i picked it up on the front of the steelbook!

Needless to say I went and exchanged it for one that didn't have her initials debossed on the cover.

Print run =
Mad I rushed to the store just incase it would be so popular that it sold out. Seems to be enough of these for every steelbook collector and every member of their extended family to have 1 and a spare for "trades"/ebay

My store had both the BB-8 display and another Star Wars display filled with all formats. Not many defects I could find on the steels other than a few copies with some popping from a loose fit with the plastic core, due to the debossed title.

Reactions: dfoles
My store had both the BB-8 display and another Star Wars display filled with all formats. Not many defects I could find on the steels other than a few copies with some popping from a loose fit with the plastic core, due to the debossed title.
Same here. And they had them in the New Release section of the aisles. And they had like 20 set aside for in store pick up.

Reactions: blu78