Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless Blufans see this as a cash-cow and ramp up the production run to say 1000 units :wow:
Didn't they originally only offer Godzilla 1997 OAB to purchasers of the box set, and then ramp up the number of copies and make it available to everybody?
I think lately Blufans has become more opportunist than usual.

Didn't they originally only offer Godzilla 1997 OAB to purchasers of the box set, and then ramp up the number of copies and make it available to everybody?
I think lately Blufans has become more opportunist than usual.
I think Godzilla 1 Click was 300 print run, then they added 50 copies for the non 1 click.

I'm intrigue w/how much increase in print run.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
@Noodles I'm hoping Darth Emo aka Kylo Ren is on the front slip, spot glossed and embossed and the back of the slip has Struzans art with everyone on it, again spot gloss, with a focus on maximum saturation on the light sabers.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles I'm hoping Darth Emo aka Kylo Ren is on the front slip, spot glossed and embossed and the back of the slip has Struzans art with everyone on it, again spot gloss, with a focus on maximum saturation on the light sabers.
That would be really cool! I'll be very surprised if they do use Struzan's art for the steel itself, so it would be good to at least see it on the slip.

Print run is now guaranteed to be between 600 - 900 according to Kevin on the other site.

He also included these four teaser posters ... they may be implemented in to the package as art / post cards or on the slip itself ? either way, it's all looks and sounds amazing !

IMG_6351.jpg IMG_6352.jpg IMG_6353.jpg IMG_6354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: