Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
update just posted by Kevin at other forum.

bluraysteel;12225310 said:
It might look little quiet for Blufans lately here, but over there, things are bit crazy for them to prepare some upcoming releases this summer.

here are some updates freshly in and I would like to share with you!

In June:

The Walk OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300 copies) 3D+BD

Pixel OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards, Limited 300) 3D+BD

007 OAB (WWA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, booklet, Limited 500, region A & C only) BD+ Bonus Disc

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials OAB (WWA steelbook, regular slipcase, Comic book Limited 300) BD only

Moulin Rouge (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

Romeo+Juliet (WEA steelbook, Exclusive Lenti slip, Art Cards and Booklet )

In July:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens OAB

Inside and Out BE# 31 WEA

Ant-Man BE#32 WEA

In August:

The Avengers BE WEA

Avengers: Age of Ultron BE WEA

Reactions: Misterlovier
1-click here I come!!

A number of people seem to think there will be more than 1 cover for this. There has never been an OAB with more than 1 edition. There first OAB was made in late 2012 or 2013, Elite Squad, so I would say the chances of more than 1 edition are very low. But this will be the first OAB to have over a 500 copy print run, except the Rock but that was a special loyalty VIP boxset limited to 500 copies, they then also printed 300 additional plain copies. I hope I am wrong about having more than 1 edition but the 600-900 copies is good news because that's a 1st so anything is possible!

Blufans needs to get back in the game as their recent full slips releases are not up to many other retailers standard like NM, KimchiDVD, lots of their releases are underwhelmed (Gravity, Godzilla, American Sniper... just to name a few) ones that I think look fantastic are Moluin Rouge! and Romeo + Juliet 1/4 slips... I hope they know what they're doing...

Last edited: