Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: June 2017
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
Limited to 1000 copies - WWA steelbook - Double sided lenti slip case - 2D, 3D and bonus disc

attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, it's a DOUBLE SIDED LENTICULAR OAB ... and they are highly going to have a WEA version at the end of the year !! damnn ...

Latest update from KEVIN:

STAR WARS 7 BLUFANS VIP PRE-ORDERING starts on June 15th.

If your name is on the list, you are guaranteed with one copy.

Please pm me with your requests between June 15th to June 30th. Any VIP members fail to do so in these period. Your copy won't be reserved for you.

There will be only one version available for this release in July that is double sided lenticular slip edition.

And very likely there will be an WEA Blufans Exclusive release at the end of year or early 2017 when the 3D version is released. Please stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, it's a DOUBLE SIDED LENTICULAR OAB ... and they are highly going to have a WEA version at the end of the year !! damnn ...

Please pm me with your requests between June 15th to June 30th. Any VIP members fail to do so in these period. Your copy won't be reserved for you.

There will be only one version available for this release in July that is double sided lenticular slip edition.

And very likely there will be an WEA Blufans Exclusive release at the end of year or early 2017 when the 3D version is released. Please stay tuned!

Double Sided Lenti :thumbs: Thank God for my VIP status (only just) Good Luck to ALL

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Ok, I'm not familiar with Blufans and all this VIP talk. My only question is, does this leave someone like me who'd like a copy completely out of getting one or is there a GB coming for this? Thanks for any help guys.

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
Never done a GB for blufans. How does this work. Do we need some number of blufans to be in the GB.

how does one join the group VIP blufans ?