Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)

Afaik the Czech one is supposed to be like the other EU versions so no title on spine. I have asked Karel to confirm ;)
01.jpg 02.jpg

12243519_1242441765772375_3525401371724517887_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Definitely on board for the eventual GB. The new movie looks like it is headed in the right direction. Now if only FA would tackle the OT movies and get Boba Fett on an ESB steelbook cover instead of Yoda. Now that would be awesome.

@Noodles damn you that second one is stonking :cigar:

basil :thumbs:
Haha thanks dude. I haven't heard that word used in a while, but then I'm not "hip" like yourself. :cool:

Hopefully Disney don't try and get creative with this (like they've been doing with their Marvel steels lately) and design it to look like the bottom of Kylo's boot or something just as daft. :wtf:

I'm surprised people aren't more even keeled about this movie. Remember the last time?
image.jpg And everyone is excited by Kylo Ren...
I remember people also being excited about this guy, too:
image.jpg
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Just sayin...

I'm surprised people aren't more even keeled about this movie. Remember the last time?
View attachment 194488 And everyone is excited by Kylo Ren...
View attachment 194489

I was a fan of darth maul (just wasn't in it enough) and I really enjoyed ep 1 (apart from jar jar)
But then I was about 11 when it was released

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Noodles
View attachment 194488 And everyone is excited by Kylo Ren...
View attachment 194489
Darth Maul was the best thing about the prequel trilogy IMO... or at least Episode I anyway lol.