Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK (30,39 €)

Afaik the Czech one is supposed to be like the other EU versions so no title on spine. I have asked Karel to confirm ;)
01.jpg 02.jpg

12243519_1242441765772375_3525401371724517887_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what's that on the spine, a title!

Joking aside I can only dream how utterly gorgeous a FAC version would look like, unlikely I know, but hopefully Disney will realise the great work they do at FA do and partner with them.

Reactions: harry
wow i'm impressed if they have got version that america has got with a title!
if fa can do it why not zavvi??? :facepalm::banghead::facepalm::banghead::facepalm::banghead:
oh yes because they can't be bothered to ask (n)

If this had only been FAC version, @carllenc @Collector03601 no chance of FAC????
think that would make this years most hot property of the year if was so.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Punker76
@carllenc
Can you find out if image used on website correct as it's not the steelbook from Disney Europe

Have film arena sourced the steelbook from USA/Canada supplier

If film arena have used the wrong image they would have customers not very happy if the steelbook delivered ended up been the Disney Europe version

If the image correct and they have sourced the stock from USA/Canada
I suggest you recommend they do a film arena collection it would be a very welcomed release by all

Reactions: luke98 and harry
see where your coming from drum but pics are up on there website unless they have stuck wrong images up which could be a possiabilty, if is correct they will have a right coo on there hand

basil :thumbs:
Hum... you're aware it's FA we're talking about... wrong image and/or too early mockup are their speciality ;)
They have WONDERFUL products (love their Terminator serie) and a lot of exclusive, but when it's about clarification about their stuff, it's never an easy task...
God Bless @carllenc for his tremendous work!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Basil
If it does indeed become part of the FAC, then I will probably put my name down for it. :)

I have cancelled my zavvi order and was going to wait for the 3D version altogether.

Reactions: harry
Cool if this is FAC and titled and imagine the package will look great but I've gone on andys GB now so I'm happy with that version