Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, a reminder, if this chat continues about the retailer, it should be directed to the retailer thread...not on a particular release.

You can continue the discussion there, or via pm

Thanks

Reactions: luke98
I look forward to seeing what the Artwork is for the Full Slips and what the Lenti looks like
Even though this steelbook will be the inferior European steelbook with no title and a matte finish

The Full Slips and Lenti and expected artcards etc will still made this a very high demand release

Star Wars sells wordwide be it a release better or less better all sell well

Reactions: luke98 and harry
I don't get all this fuzz. people are rushing to buy release(s) they do not know what they look like...and otherway round, why host GBs when there's not even pic of a final product ?

shrugs.

Reactions: bojee
I don't get all this fuzz. people are rushing to buy release(s) they do not know what they look like...and otherway round, why host GBs when there's not even pic of a final product ?

shrugs.

Further more, when the artworks are revealed on May 9th and I should like one of them, the GB is long closed...

Reactions: nefilim