Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
****, I've been just been given an invoice and only 48 hours to pay it, I fear I may not be able to get my hands on the money until Mon/Tues next week which is only 5-6 days away. I don't want to miss these but I'm a little worried now :bag:

Were you not aware of the invoice date as specified on the GB thread since over a month now? Nothing has changed and I am actually giving you two more days than the deadline of 18th May.

Clearly not, I thought we got an invoice on the 18th I didn't know we would only get 48hours to pay.
I don't think I've ever been involved in a group buy that gives such very little time to pay :(

It says important info. You did not read it it seems? Everyone else is aware of it except you. You have been on my GB's before and know the timelines. Everything is clearly on the OP and closing thread. Where is the confusion coming from?

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.49.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 3.48.52 AM.png

Like I said I thought we got an invoice on the 18th then some time to pay, I didn't know it was 48hours.
You say everybody else is clear, we shall see now when a lot of members can't afford to pay in 48 hours.
I don't want an argument with you as I know you like to rile people up.
All I stated was my own (personal) concern about my payment circumstance.
I said it was a concern to me not to anyone else.

I like to rile people up? I am removing you from the GB and any future GB's at my discretion. I have had enough problems from you in the past so there is no need to cause problems.

I am copying @Apollon, @apsmith21 and @Wreck on this thread so they are aware as well. You complained on each and every GB thread about how unfair and expensive it is and now you are slandering me with accusations that I like to rile people up?

PLEASE DO NOT PAY. I DO NOT WANT YOU ON MY GB ANYMORE. Not now not in the future. I have had enough from you. I dont care if people cannot pay after being made aware I will just reduce my order quantity accordingly and you should worry about yourself only.

Last edited:
My apologies @Aniv I shouldn't have said that and I'm very sorry.

I understand your decision, and I accept your decision.

I sometimes don't take the time to think before opening my mouth/typing.

No excuse for it from me, and you do deserve an apology for all to see.

My apologies @Aniv I shouldn't have said that and I'm very sorry.

I understand your decision, and I accept your decision.

I sometimes don't take the time to think before opening my mouth/typing.

No excuse for it from me, and you do deserve an apology for all to see.

No need to apologize and I think I took a hasty decision as well. We are all adults here and capable of making decisions for ourselves. My intention is not to shame you or anyone else and make you feel like I am doing you a favor by letting you join my GB or rile you up; I also dont want to take your payments weeks in advance and block your funds so I do it very close to public preorder date ( a week or so in advance for me to figure out who has paid, who cannot pay and include members on the wait list.) At the same time you should also assume that you are not doing me a favor by joining the GB. I have no control on shipping costs and it is what it is. So no matter how much you hate paying the ship costs it is not going to get any cheaper unless USPS reduces their rates. I will add you back but if any of this does not make sense to you and you think the GB's I host provide no value then please do not join. However what I dont want is complaints about what if's.

Also payments need to be made in advance of preorder date to secure the orders. It is not a new thing hence I put the dates in advance on the GB thread itself and when I close it. In the past I used to ship out GB orders first and then ask for payment. Well that didnt work out very well and I remember contacting you several times to get the payment for a GB hosted in the past. Hence I changed the payment model to where everyone pay first and then I ship their orders out. I cannot front the cash required to secure an order, contrary to popular belief I dont own Nova; I just have a good working relation with them and that is the extent it goes to.

I will add you back. This should be a fun thing not a stressful activity.

No need to apologize and I think I took a hasty decision as well. We are all adults here and capable of making decisions for ourselves. My intention is not to shame you or anyone else and make you feel like I am doing you a favor by letting you join my GB or rile you up; I also dont want to take your payments weeks in advance and block your funds so I do it very close to public preorder date ( a week or so in advance for me to figure out who has paid, who cannot pay and include members on the wait list.) At the same time you should also assume that you are not doing me a favor by joining the GB. I have no control on shipping costs and it is what it is. So no matter how much you hate paying the ship costs it is not going to get any cheaper unless USPS reduces their rates. I will add you back but if any of this does not make sense to you and you think the GB's I host provide no value then please do not join. However what I dont want is complaints about what if's.

Also payments need to be made in advance of preorder date to secure the orders. It is not a new thing hence I put the dates in advance on the GB thread itself and when I close it. In the past I used to ship out GB orders first and then ask for payment. Well that didnt work out very well and I remember contacting you several times to get the payment for a GB hosted in the past. Hence I changed the payment model to where everyone pay first and then I ship their orders out. I cannot front the cash required to secure an order, contrary to popular belief I dont own Nova; I just have a good working relation with them and that is the extent it goes to.

I will add you back. This should be a fun thing not a stressful activity.
@Aniv you are a very respected and well liked member of the steelbook community and do a great job, (even with people like myself moaning) after I thought I upset you it made me feel very upset too.

Again I would like to say I'm sorry if I got you upset. I'm never too proud to say I was wrong and yes I was wrong :bag:.

I'm not sure of the work that goes into a group buy but I'm pretty sure I couldn't cope with the stress of it all so I commend you for that.

Like I said before I totally accepted your decision as I know it was my own stupid fault. I'd love to be added again as I'd hate to miss these as I'm a massive Star Wars fan and would want them in my collection.

Please rest assured I will not let my mouth get the better of me again and I hope we can stay on good terms in the future.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Laiwan and Aniv
If there are any spaces I can pay immediately. So for my sake, I suggest you have an argument again. Lol :rofl::LOL:
Sorry I can't take another disagreement, I'm a wreck at the moment :dead:.
Anyhow I thought you'd have been on the list in the first instance @InAFalsetto you surely weren't dragging your heels over Nova Star Wars were you? :naughty:

Sorry I can't take another disagreement, I'm a wreck at the moment :dead:.
Anyhow I thought you'd have been on the list in the first instance @InAFalsetto you surely weren't dragging your heels over Nova Star Wars were you? :naughty:

I wanted to save money buying direct ... but i'm fairly sure servers will meltdown and i'll miss out. If I do ... OAB Blufans it is. At least they will now finally be using different paper on their slips according to Kevin.