Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is sometimes the servers at Nova have an issue coping with the volume of traffic. It's not good for your blood pressure but your best chance, you have to be ready at go live time as yes they sell out within a minute or two.
I wish you good luck and welcome to the community.

Thanks. You and others may be interested to know about the Rotten Rentals Light Side and Dark Side VHS cases. I ordered one of each last night and they're limited to 25 each. They also have two unlimited VHS cases for Return of the Jedi on this page. They are VHS slipboxes printed with unique cover art and contain themed trinkets rather than VHS tapes. I discovered them by accident when I was searching for the actual VHS release exclusive to airlines and haven't seen them mentioned anywhere.

Thanks. You and others may be interested to know about the Rotten Rentals Light Side and Dark Side VHS cases. I ordered one of each last night and they're limited to 25 each. They also have two unlimited VHS cases for Return of the Jedi on this page. They are VHS slipboxes printed with unique cover art and contain themed trinkets rather than VHS tapes. I discovered them by accident when I was searching for the actual VHS release exclusive to airlines and haven't seen them mentioned anywhere.
These would be great if you could take all the crap out and fit a steelbook inside.:naughty:

Reactions: ChoppedUp
I know. But since they aren't really VHS cases (for the purpose of housing VHS tape) why not make them slightly bigger to accomodate a blu ray or steelbook? (I bet they would sell more that way!)

Are these the cool VHS cases you posted the other week?

If so that would be cool

1 week to nova website meltdown
I can't see the website even coping on the day for anyone to get to checkout :LOL:

Good luck on the day and have a stiff drink on the side handy as we are all going to need one :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Just for a laugh, I'm going to try for a Lenti. It would be my first premium Lenti slip, but I'm not holding hope of getting one! I hope I do, coz it will be a keepsake for my little girl. But she's not having my Fullslip I'm in on for the GB, no way!!:rofl::LOL::p

• Thanks
Reactions: harry