Star Wars: The Force Awakens Pop! Vinyl [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
New line of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Pop! Vinyl figures.
Coming soon

Zavvi
Amazon
Entertainment Earth

( I mean I love Star Wars but they really are kinda taking the **** with so many releases, all the original ones then retired getting re-released with tiny differences then now new ones for new film, at least they are more different of most of the same characters, some are very cool)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon exclusive first order stormtrooper w/rifle. I believe it will be on amazon.com and amazon.ca but not sure about any other amazon's. Also available for pre-order through PC
View attachment 185876

Do you know for sure if it's coming to Amazon.ca? It's nowhere to be seen on the site. Actually I can't seem to find it on Amazon.com either...

Oh and BTW. The Finn Stormtrooper exclusive is available at EB Games stores here in Canada as well.

I just wanted to point out there are two C-3PO's, one metallic and one not.

The metallic is B&N exclusive in the US but by looking at ebay, Underground Toys seem to also have it in the UK.

The Metallic(Chrome) Exclusive Versions

chrome_c.png

image.jpg

The Ordinary Version

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DrH
I managed to score a shiny C-3PO from Disney store in Oxford St. They were on a stead right at the entrance, couldn't miss them. Went back about an hour later and I didn't see any more. Still on the lookout for Stormtrooper Finn.

Reactions: Flash