Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thank fook be waiting on this to be announced as long as they don't cock it up like with dunkirk MUST be wea as announced.

also see it be 3 Discs (3D+2D+BD Bonus)

so cool beans from me:D

basil :thumbs:

Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To he hosted by Cooey, TBA
awesome news.:woot: :thumbs: expected, but it now has a thread! ;) :LOL: slightly scary how quickly i have become a blufans WEA junky.
giphy.gif

edit: forgot to tag, Jedincoming, @Apollon @bloodsnake007 @chunk @digitalbabe @Hereticz @K.i.T @lenticularis @matthewtheunicorn @zesty

Here we go!!! Bring on the one click :D

Yes - there will be a GB
No - I don’t know when
No - I don’t know what the quantity will be
No - I don’t know the price

;)

liar, you do know when...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
2 years ago Blufans produced those cruddy cardboard slips on their WEA which turned me
right off for me to jack in Blufans and don’t forget to mention those silly flat shoe boxes lol and poor QC on their steelbooks and also their crazy shipping times.

But now they have changed things around, their slips have improved a lot and so have their recent hardboxes. I don’t know if the QC on their steelbooks have improved but I have seen less complaints about it. The last shipping I had was quicker with TFA and Rogue One. Blufans have really upped their game as one of the ‘big three’ retailers.

This will fit perfectly with TFA and the third and final instalment of new trilogy. Don’t forget to mention Han Solo Hardbox to come as well. This is going to be awesome! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and Noodles
By my calculations we're hopefully looking at around July (B&TB April, Thor May, Coco June)

Hopefully ;)

Shipping to start on January 26, 2019, after three other announced shipping dates and delays. Anyone else care to predict? :)

I wonder if blufans will up their game on their terrible slipcase spine art? Nope...I’m pretty sure they’ll continue with the eye sores they gave me in the past.