Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with both the arts

Glad they are using that for the back

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Prefer @Noodles front with Luke at the top of the tree but that'll still do nicely :thumbs:

Totally. I don't like how they've switched Rey and Luke. Rey is obviously photoshopped from something else entirely. The photo doesn't match. :(

I may just put the Best Buy steelbook in a Kimchi slip and call this done.
Thanks chaps! Good to know my concept is preferred by some. :happy:

Although, mine wasn't liked by everyone (especially the back art, which I admittedly struggled with), so if BF are using me as their personal lab rat, then maybe they took note of that... I actually prefer theirs to mine anyway. :)

I love it! Having said that I have a few quibbles.

I also do not agree with the character switching! Luke should be back on top in his hood. Its definitely more effective! Also, there is a Porg on Chewys shoulder! No, just no!

Other than that, its gorgeous!

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
They also moved the praetorian guards, added all the ships (how can that X-wing possibly be in front of Luke's lightsaber--which itself is weirdly photoshopped onto Luke?), erased the red at the bottom of the image (under the title), and used the Kylo with the weird elbow photoshopping. But for me, the worst is still the way all of the images have a painted look, but then Rey is all digital-shiny, with no attempt to match the texturing of the rest of the poster. I'm surprised Disney approved this design that messes around so much with their official poster. I know you all love it, but I just see lots of problems.

They also moved the praetorian guards, added all the ships (how can that X-wing possibly be in front of Luke's lightsaber--which itself is weirdly photoshopped onto Luke?), erased the red at the bottom of the image (under the title), and used the Kylo with the weird elbow photoshopping. But for me, the worst is still the way all of the images have a painted look, but then Rey is all digital-shiny, with no attempt to match the texturing of the rest of the poster. I'm surprised Disney approved this design that messes around so much with their official poster. I know you all love it, but I just see lots of problems.

I'd be suprised of the image isn't directly from Disney (lucasfilm) themselves. I'm sure they are pretty strict when it comes to this.

Not photoshopped. Just an alternative posters.

star-wars-episode-viii---the-last-jedi-5a2a1a1eaca66.jpg star-wars-episode-viii---the-last-jedi-5a9135e5683bd.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: BlackDevil
Well...there is no "original poster"--it's all photoshopped. :) I just think this particular one is not great.

Well...there is no "original poster"--it's all photoshopped. :) I just think this particular one is not great.

"I'm surprised Disney approved this design that messes around so much with their official poster"

What i meant is that they all official posters, that's why Disney approved the design. Nothing been changed or photoshopped by blufans. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax