Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 27, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia (Pre-order April 13 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $40.99 (Kimchi) - $41.99 (Nova)
Notes: Full Slip + Special Booklet (36p) - 3 discs

30594540_2267429070150964_4611153635756212224_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's odd you do not have a tracking number. It usually is below "Delivered"

When I click the number the site says this "The shipping carrier does not offer tracking, or the order/shipping information provided is incorrect."

Assumed it was a token tracking number.

Ah just found they use afterpost.

My last update was 3rd May and says the following. I'll just wait patiently I guess.

May 03, 2018
07:39 pm

Handed over to Transport companiesKorea Post EMS
INCHEON

When I click the number the site says this "The shipping carrier does not offer tracking, or the order/shipping information provided is incorrect."

Assumed it was a token tracking number.

Track it with Royal Mail. I track mine with USPS here in the US and it works just fine. I too get the same message when I try to track my previous orders on their site.

Track it with Royal Mail. I track mine with USPS here in the US and it works just fine. I too get the same message when I try to track my previous orders on their site.

It says pending on Royal Mail.

"The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference **********. Please try again later."

"The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference **********. Please try again later."

Well that is great news sort of. Royal mail will be the handler once it reaches the UK. Try aftership as well. They may have more up to date info

Mine said the same thing + I had an update further down the page. No further updates till it was delivered

Ok, missed this today so I'll be picking it up tomorrow from delivery office.

Phew.

Out of curiosity, can anyone confirm this is region locked to A as the websites say?

Last edited:
On with the steelbook!

View attachment 373127

It's "nicer" WWA steelbook for real! Awesome!

View attachment 373128 View attachment 373129
View attachment 373130 View attachment 373131
View attachment 373132 View attachment 373133
View attachment 373134 View attachment 373135

I'm so glad they inserted this edition into the slip and not the no-titles-portraits-on-the-spine kind.
It's a lovely steelbook, even with the droids put so randomly onto the front cover.

View attachment 373136

One last shot of the whole things back together :)

Great pics.

Reactions: CleverLoginName