Apr 19, 2016
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (BD)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: Spot varnish and debossed title treatment

viii.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks, just a quick update that I have placed orders for more copies of the Best Buy 4K UHD Exclusive steelbook, just waiting for them all to arrive so I can inspect them and return any damaged ones.

I should have enough for everyone that is now looking to get a copy, but need to have them arrive first before I sell more.

Please keep checking back, I will be looking to restock the group buy on Wednesday or so next week - would suggest watching the listing or the Group buy thread for when I post updates - so you get an alert from the forum.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-jedi-4k-uhd-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.353/

It does look nice however I suspect Blufans will fundamentally be very similar in terms of colours used and will have a better finish. Still a nice edition for fans of the film who want to get them all

I think it´s gloss you can see little shiny reflections by the debossed edges in title. And colors are really vivid. If that´s really the case, Blufans have a tough job ahead to beat this as even the artwork choices here are great. But like fellow @lgans316 said it doesn´t make this movie any better lol very true. Still, I went for this to keep the SW collection complete.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316
I've been waiting to see what the Blufans version will be like, but I'm liking this more and more. Are both the 4k and the standard 2D bluray discs region free? If so I will join the group buy when restocked.

I've been waiting to see what the Blufans version will be like, but I'm liking this more and more. Are both the 4k and the standard 2D bluray discs region free? If so I will join the group buy when restocked.
4K UHD don't have region locking all 4K UHD discs are region free

Star Wars Last Jedi 2D and 3D Blu-ray is A/B/C region free worldwide

The USA release that include DVD disc is region 1

Last edited: