Asia
Release date: April 25, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 16,200 - ¥ 12,008

4959241771476.jpg

4959241771476_2.jpg
4959241771476_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Japanese sets are always nice quality but this is too expensive for what you get IMO. I could be tempted with a price drop but I can't see this being in stock long enough!
Had I enjoyed Last Jedi more I'd likely be all over it. Looks like a nice set. Looks like maybe a recycled bb8 since that scene from Force Awakens ... not sure I ever seen it before tho (the fig) but a cool one none the less. I'd need a substantial price drop for me to consider esp since I've bought way too much lately lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
really you are ordering this for the actual discs? the 4k is even region free.
I usually open em if I buy em:thumbs: Sure is a pretty set. Not a 4K man, but a 3D fan. My screen is not big enough to notice the difference between 1080 and 4K.

Mine arrived today and its quite nice. The paperweight is a heavy piece that is for sure. Steel is wrapped and so is the amaray with slip

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Thanks Mod for fixing the post (been a few years since i posted on a forum).

Got my box yesterday, and it is a beauty.
Thankfully has a re-closable cellofane wrapper. But the added bonus is the clear displaystand that accompanies the cards (foldable little foto-frame).
Some pics:
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.jpg
IMG_1374.JPG

hmmm, can't get the last picture right (sorry)

Best looking MovieNex edition so far. It's so clean and sleek looking. The display stand for the art cards is a great idea too. I'm really impressed with it.

Rouge One also has a similar set. It also has the same lobby card stand. The outer box on this one is nicer, but the rouge one is a nice set if you haven't picked it up.... The figure it comes with has like 30 points of articulation, it's very well detailed that's for sure.

Rouge One also has a similar set. It also has the same lobby card stand. The outer box on this one is nicer, but the rouge one is a nice set if you haven't picked it up.... The figure it comes with has like 30 points of articulation, it's very well detailed that's for sure.
That sounds awesome. This was my first Star Wars one to arrive. I've recently ordered Rogue One and The Force Awakens from Ebay so I'm expecting them in a week or so. I'm sure they'll all look great together.