Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to see it sold out already, didn’t expect that even with the US getting no 3D. Might be another Thor with only a few more pieces available so pretty much sold out at release.

Surprised to see it sold out already, didn’t expect that even with the US getting no 3D. Might be another Thor with only a few more pieces available so pretty much sold out at release.
It will come back in stock before or after release date due to usual customer cancellations and payment problem issues but I expect it will sell out shortly after when it does come back in stock

2D/3D releases are still lot more popular than 4K simply due to a lot of the public not upgraded to 4K yet and the price difference is another reason
USA not getting 3D release does make a difference and European/Asia retailers with 3D editions get lot of orders due to this

I have a few steelbooks that have a 4K disc but I don't have a 4K TV
I won't be getting a 4K TV until another 1-3 years

Last edited:

I think another thing that has this selling out quickly is the fact that there is a title on the spine instead of faces.
I remember that The Force Awakens was in stock loooooong after release because of this.

It's also possible that there were a lot more copies of that title made.

there be more coming back now blufans has announced, soon as steel beautyshot is out the cancellations will flow :hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

Well it was the same with Thor, of course there are cancellations but it was only a small amount which also sold out quick. We’ll see if it’s the same with this, but anyway I’m still surprised it sold out initially before release.

After watching this last night. Disney have truely turned to the dark side. One of the worst SW movies of all time. There is so many holes in the plot reminds me of a piece of swiss cheese.
They may as well just stick a turd on the front of the SB for artwork. (n):angry::muted::arghh::arghh::banghead:

I wonder will we actually get a digital code with this, despite it not saying it.
After the announcement that the digital code will come with a copy of the movie with just an isolated score, at an event I was last night Mark Hamill said the code was being provided with every copy worldwide. He may have misspoke but he sounded fairly certain that it wasn’t just a regional thing.

I wonder will we actually get a digital code with this, despite it not saying it.
After the announcement that the digital code will come with a copy of the movie with just an isolated score, at an event I was last night Mark Hamill said the code was being provided with every copy worldwide. He may have misspoke but he sounded fairly certain that it wasn’t just a regional thing.
Disney UK and Disney Europe don't provide Digital Copy Codes or Codes for streaming extras with their releases

Disney USA provide digital codes for digital copy iTunes and Movies Anywhere and also use a code for some streaming extras that come exclusive with some retailer releases
Mark Hamill probably not aware Disney USA releases are different to Disney UK/Europe/Asia releases
Disney Movies Anywhere is what is used to stream the score extra
Disney Movies Anywhere does not apply to UK

I doubt very much there will be a digital code for the soundtrack score with the UK steelbook if I'm wrong then it would be a nice extra to get

You might get it if you purchase UK Digital copy from iTunes UK

Last edited: