Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys realise the WW Force Awakens steelbook was awful...just saying don’t get your hopes up

The UK release was with that awful spine, yes.

But it doesn't matter what the art on a Star Wars steelbook looks like.
Most people are going to buy one anyway.

You would think this would be a no-brainer for the official WWA steelbook.

However...

Not a fan of the white borders.
Also the cover would never be used for a WWA steelbook.
It would be used for the amaray.

And then the premium companies would use the amaray cover for their steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
Honestly....

I would rather take the straight up- "ARTWORK PENDING" black steelbook with Red Text over another horrendous CGI Close-up of a character awkwardly photoshopped on the front of a steelbook.
I love Star Wars, I really do (obviously)... but I don't own a single Steelbook because I HATE the design of the Steelbooks.

Honestly....

I would rather take the straight up- "ARTWORK PENDING" black steelbook with Red Text over another horrendous CGI Close-up of a character awkwardly photoshopped on the front of a steelbook.
I love Star Wars, I really do (obviously)... but I don't own a single Steelbook because I HATE the design of the Steelbooks.
The first three films would have been great with the original film poster art on the front but that individual character on each one just put me off. Maybe some day we'll get that but I'm not holding my breath.

Order in for now but will cancel nearer the time if it's anything like the junk the TFA was.
Come on Blu Fans we are watching and waiting like Ray Winston from bet 365 ..... analyzing :thumbs:

Could see Blufans producing something along these lines.

My only gripe with this would be that Luke looks like he's positioned too high on the back. Too much blank space on the bottom whilst the top of his head is cropped.

Other than that would look nice with full gloss finish!
I agree, and that's why it took me so long to complete... I changed the back art dozens of times, and still wasn't happy with it in the end. Unfortunately that version of the Luke poster was the only one that was available at the time -- must admit I haven't checked since to see if there's a new/full version however.