Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Prices: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D)
Notes: Includes title on the spine

DWe9r2ZXkAAnWdO.jpg DWe9r1GW0AAQ5De.jpg
DWe9r0tWkAAJ3e3.jpg DWe9r03X4AIEGlT.jpg
11642793-8654539570351600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate c'mon, you know that's not true. You're the only one to come out with this theory, not even anyone who works in retail over at Blu-ray.com has said this. 2 years is very new, most people were still buying films on DVD up until 2009/2010 4 years after it launched, myself included. Given the digital streaming world we're living in today, it's a roaring success. There's no evidence to suggest Amazon is ditching it, they've only just listed Gladiator and The Matrix 4K!

And how do you know JFK is dead?! *X-Files music plays*
4K is doing fine despite what others may say. No one is dropping it from anywhere. 4K editions are still being listed all the time at Amazon and HMV. Anyway let’s not get into the 4K debate again, good to know the 4K Steelbook sold out!

Lucky I got my sneaky return with 3D / 4K switcharoo in for my crushed 3D steel.

Crap.... Hope I remembered to swap the discs! :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
Well mine still hasn't arrived. I told Zavvi early last week but they made me complete forms and wait until today until they would do anything about it and as I predicted to them it's now sold out. I'm now going to ceremoniously set fire to my Zavvi account.

Well mine still hasn't arrived. I told Zavvi early last week but they made me complete forms and wait until today until they would do anything about it and as I predicted to them it's now sold out. I'm now going to ceremoniously set fire to my Zavvi account.
Always best to re-order then return the original if and when it ever arrives. I learnt my lesson on that one a long time ago. Ranting with Zavvi got me nowhere.

It certainly did, just after release. I've been refreshing the page a couple of times a day in hope that it would pop back up. It just did :) Finally got my order in.

Lol you been refreshing upto this date?

Haha, yeah! I waited to see what it would look like in hand before I ordered. I thought with it being Star Wars it was be a super high print run and would never sell out. When I went to order I was gutted to see it was gone. So been refreshing for weeks in hope that it would reappear some day. Today was that day :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k