Star Wars.PNG

Lego Star Wars Sets Thread

Official Website Here

PLEASE BE A NEW UCS MILLENIUM FALCON

That said. Biggest set ever? The UCS Falcon was 5195 pieces, only the Taj Mahal had more. So what could have more pieces than the Falcon? The Death Star had less, even the Super Star Destroyer which I have clocked in at 3000something. I can't even think of what could have more pieces, so I'm going with a new Falcon!!

Reactions: Noodles
Set details

75176 - Resistance Transport Pod™ (RRP: $29.99 USD, $39.99 CAD)
Escape to safety in the Resistance Transport Pod. Open the cockpit, seat Finn and Rose and launch! If our heroes run into trouble, turn the engine to aim the stud shooter or roll the wheel to fire the spring-loaded shooters! Now has anyone seen BB-8?
Launch: 9/1/2017
Age Mark: 8-14
Piece Count: 294
75176_Box1_v39 (4).jpg
75176_Prod (2).jpg

75177 - First Order Heavy Scout Walker™ (RRP: $49.99 USD, $64.99 CAD)
Go in search of Resistance fighters in the amazing First Order Heavy Scout Walker. Place General Hux in the cockpit and send orders to the Flametrooper. Give the walker a push and see the crawling legs start to move! When you spot the enemy, raise the spring-loaded shooters and get ready to fire!
Age Mark: 9-14
Piece Count: 554
75177_Box1_v39 (1).jpg
75177_Prod (1).jpg

75179 - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™ (RRP: $79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD)
The Resistance has been spotted! Put Kylo into the cockpit of his super-fast TIE Fighter and blast off in hot pursuit. When you get close, push the triggers to fire the spring-loaded missiles and send those Resistance ships spinning out of control!
Piece Count: 630
75179_Box1_v39.jpg
75179_Prod.jpg

75187 - BB-8™ (RRP: $99.99 USD, $129.99 CAD)
Own your very own LEGO® BB-8! Turn the wheel to spin the head and turn another to open the hatch and see the welding torch pop out, just like it did in the movie! You can also sit BB-8 on the stand so you can show your friendly droid to all your friends when they come to visit!
Age Mark: 10-16
Piece Count: 1106
75187_Box1_v39.jpg
75187_Prod.jpg

75188 - Resistance Bomber (RRP: $109.99 USD, $139.99 CAD)
Join Poe and Vice Admiral Holdo as they set out on daring raids aboard the Resistance Bomber! Jump Paige into the rear gun turrets and fend off enemy ships or fire the spring-loaded shooters for extra firepower. When you reach your target, press the trigger to release the bombs and send the enemy troops running for cover. Good luck, Captain!
Piece Count: 780
75188_Box1_v39.jpg
75188_Prod.jpg

75189 – First Order Assault Walker™ (RRP: $149.99 USD, $169.99 CAD)
Grab the First Order Heavy Assault Walker and lumber into battle against Poe, Rey and the Resistance allies. Fire the head-mounted spring-loaded shooters and take aim with the rapid-fire stud shooter on top. When you run short on ammo, open the compartments and reload. In the Resistance fighters get too close, drop the mines at the back to give them a big surprise! Can the Resistance defeat this tough walker? That’s for you to decide…
Piece Count: 1376
75189_Box1_v39.jpg
75189_Prod.jpg

75190 – First Order Star Destroyer™ (RRP: $159.99 USD, $179.99 CAD)
Join Supreme Leader Snoke as he rules the galaxy aboard the mighty First Order Star Destroyer! Fire the stud shooters to defeat enemy ships and then open the panels to play inside. Ride the elevator to Snoke’s command center and issue orders to the mini hologram. Give the fleet orders from the bridge, prepare for battle in the conference area, get the droids aboard and monitor the ship from the control room. When you’re ready to move out, grab the handle on top and zoom into action at hyperspeed!
Piece Count: 1416
75190_Box1_v39 (1).jpg
75190_Prod (1).jpg

75526 – Elite TIE Fighter Pilot™ (RRP: $19.99 USD, $24.99 CAD)
Buckle up and get ready for action with the Elite TIE Fighter Pilot! Build this intimidating figure with red-striped helmet and breathing system and then put him in a battle pose. Arm his spring-loaded blaster rifle and you’re ready to take on the Resistance!
Piece Count: 94
75526_Box1_v39.jpg
75526_Prod.jpg

75528 – Rey (RRP: $24.99 USD, $29.99 CAD)
Awaken the power of the Force with buildable action hero Rey! Put her in a battle pose and gear her up with her blue Lightsaber and blaster pistol. If she runs into trouble, turn the wheel to take a swing at the First Order troopers!
Piece Count: 85
75528_Box1_v39.jpg
75528_Prod.jpg

75529 – Elite Praetorian Guard (RRP: $24.99 USD, $29.99 CAD)
Protect the First Order with Supreme Leader Snoke’s Elite Praetorian Guard. Reach for the awesome 2-handed bladed staff with lasers, or separate it to create 2 smaller weapons. Put this amazing guard dressed in tough red armor in a fearsome battle pose, then move the lever to swing the arms and send opponents running for cover!
Piece Count: 92
75529_Box1_v39.jpg
75529_Prod.jpg

75530 – Chewbacca™ (RRP: $34.99 USD, $44.99 CAD)
Roar into battle with everyone’s favorite Wookiee, Chewbacca! Strap on his ammo belt and bag, grab his spring-loaded bowcaster and put him in a cool battle pose. This is the biggest, baddest (yet still lovable) LEGO® Wookiee ever!
Piece Count: 179
75530_Box1_v39.jpg

75530_Prod.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
@martinouchou officially they were released today. can't talk about leakers. Also the UCS Falcon was also talked about too so no surprise there
Not really leakers. They have been on sale for days now on multiple stores throughout the world.

Yeah I know but the UCS MF we only had one leaked image and that's it. Now we have a video, and a LOT of images ^^

Not supposed to be on sale until Force Friday so yes leakers
I don't see how an official store selling LEGO is a leaker, but okay ^^

But look I wasn't trying to be a douche, so I'm sorry ;) It's just I thought maybe you hadn't seen pics posted last page. Although I can understand since it was only a link to my imgur album ^^

Last edited:
Again the official sale date is September 1. Was it just one store that sold or every store?
Considering there are video review, blog review, and so on from the US, from Europe, and from Asia, I doubt it's only one store :p ^^ And I know they weren't supposed to sell them, but still it's not the buyer's fault, so they can't be considered "leakers". They just went to a store that sold them early and bought them. That's it. They didn't illegally take pics from somewhere they weren't supposed to be.. neither did they hacked into LEGO servers. They're just normal people with LEGO sets sharing pics and videos on the internet.

But look as I said in my last post I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. So I'm just gonna stop arguing over nothing ;) I don't want to be in a bad spot with anyone.

Y

Yeah I saw this on Reddit earlier today ^^ Man this looks great ! I'm starting to save 799€ right now. Will buy it next time there is a 2xVIP sale :)

Haha, as soon as I get the email saying when VIP's can buy, I'm straight down to my closest Lego store.

@martinouchou @TheJoker here you guys go. Tie Fighter is the clear winner!

That Kylo Ren TIE Fighter is pretty cool looking!

These have been revealed for a while though ^^

Here the news from today :D

36092881274_27c6a1c120_b.jpg

Thanks for that video. Oh man it looks so awesome, I can't wait. I'm already trying to figure out where to display it.

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
Haha, as soon as I get the email saying when VIP's can buy, I'm straight down to my closest Lego store.

Thanks for that video. Oh man it looks so awesome, I can't wait. I'm already trying to figure out where to display it.
Haha yeah I think I'm gonna make a special coffee table for this bad boy. I've seen some on the internet :)

I think VIP early sale is Sept 14 !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TheJoker
Leaked images of some Solo: A Star Wars Story sets...

3IOWn4u.jpg 5XnHwM0.jpg oH2v2GX.jpg PyPHVGf.jpg qSY8Hmq.jpg

I'll most likely pick up the Tie Fighter, and we'll see about the others once I've actually watched the movie.

I'm interested in hearing what people's thoughts are on the new (technically old) Falcon... I kind of like it. :)