STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could display my statues like that. Stupid over large bases on the DC statues! Maybe XM will make normal size bases and I can switch back to Bestas. Of course their Sandman is still way too wide. Sigh. Maybe it's a sign I should only collect Star Wars, ha

That was literally my thought process that made me go with SW PFs :rofl:.

Oh man, that looks terrible! I would have been so mad!

I've had to explain to a few people the timeline of this new Star Wars movie, I guess everyone isn't as hardcore as us, ha.

I'll probably go see Wonder Woman in the theaters. Are you guys going to Doctor Strange?

A kid knew who Wedge was?! That makes my day. I would have given him all the candy I had.

I LOVE your display like that. The one statue per cube looks amazing. I wish I could display my statues like that. Stupid over large bases on the DC statues! Maybe XM will make normal size bases and I can switch back to Bestas. Of course their Sandman is still way too wide. Sigh. Maybe it's a sign I should only collect Star Wars, ha.

Would you get the Kylo costume from Anovos if you did that? I see their ensemble is $3,100. Would still be less than half the price Sideshow would charge...

I couldn't even put into words how pissed I would have been if I would have spent $8000 and would have received that thing. SS would be giving me a full refund plus covering ALL of the shipping costs to here and back for sure.

I'm waiting for the Doctor Strange Blu. Its not that I don't think it doesn't look good, because I do, but I'm just getting burned out on MCU movies. They are just releasing too many of them too close together for me. I might even take a year or so off from them altogether

I think I heard that Brent guy say he sourced all of the Kylo costume for around a grand from random online shops. I'd have to look more into it for definite pricing, but I'm not going to drop $3000+ just for a costume so Anovos is out.

Last edited:
That was literally my thought process that made me go with SW PFs :rofl:.

I couldn't even put into words how pissed I would have been if I would have spent $8000 and would have received that thing. SS would be giving me a full refund plus covering ALL of the shipping costs to here and back for sure.

I'm waiting for the Doctor Strange Blu. Its not that I don't think it doesn't look good, because I do, but I'm just getting burned out on MCU movies. They are just releasing too many of them too close together for me. I might even take a year or so off from them altogether

I think I heard that Brent guy say he sourced all of the Kylo costume for around a grand from random online shops. I'd have to look more into it for definite pricing, but I'm not going to drop $3000+ just for a costume so Anovos is out.

Well you're smarter than I am apparently, ha ha. I just love my comic book characters! There really is no need for all those statues to be on such exaggerated bases though.

I think I'm getting a little burnt out with all the superhero shows too. I was looking forward to Luke Cage and haven't watched it since I struggled through the first episode. I'm having trouble staying focused when watching Arrow and I haven't even bothered starting Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow. I'm still loving Flash though, I'm all caught up on that. I'll probably still go to Dr. Strange when my friend is here next week.

This is crazy. I started collecting 3.75" Power of the Force figures, moved to the 6" Mattel DC Universe line, then I bought a few 12" Hot Toys followed by 1/4 scale statues and now we're talking about life size figures, ha ha.

Well you're smarter than I am apparently, ha ha. I just love my comic book characters! There really is no need for all those statues to be on such exaggerated bases though.

I think I'm getting a little burnt out with all the superhero shows too. I was looking forward to Luke Cage and haven't watched it since I struggled through the first episode. I'm having trouble staying focused when watching Arrow and I haven't even bothered starting Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow. I'm still loving Flash though, I'm all caught up on that. I'll probably still go to Dr. Strange when my friend is here next week.

This is crazy. I started collecting 3.75" Power of the Force figures, moved to the 6" Mattel DC Universe line, then I bought a few 12" Hot Toys followed by 1/4 scale statues and now we're talking about life size figures, ha ha.

For comic characters, I'd love a simple flat black base with maybe the characters logo on it. I do like the ones they use now too, but if it doesn't fit and if I don't have room for it anywhere else, I just don't buy them. I did use my Spook points already and reordered the Wolverine PF I had to cancel before. I'll have him in a couple of months. He's going to go in my old 2-tier black besta that I used for my Maul display when I had it. I think I'm also going to pick up the Dark Phoenix PF to go in there as well. I really wish I had the funds and space to go with XM's Phoenix but that ones going to be a bit out of my range.

I've seen a bunch of videos popping up lately talking about if they are overdoing it with the comic stuff, and I think for me they are. One movie a year was great, but 2 to 3 Marvel ones a year starts to really burn me out. DC isn't there yet but I'm sure once their Cinematic Universe really gets going it will be the same way. And both DC and Marvel have so many TV shows out there too. I guess no matter how much I love comic characters too much of it can be a bad thing for me. I almost feel like I don't even watch movies or shows anymore that aren't comic book based. I remember before comic movies really exploded I used to buy at least one new release movie every week that had nothing to do with comics and I'd really enjoy those movies. And I used to watch tons of sitcoms and other drama/action shows. Now its like I don't even pay attention to them anymore.

I still love those Power of the Force figures. For me its like when I was younger I definitely wanted toys that could move and came with tons of accessories and stuff, but now as an adult I want a very accurate representation of the character but I don't want it to move at all lol. I really love the quarter scale stuff, but something tells me I should get at least one life size character.

For comic characters, I'd love a simple flat black base with maybe the characters logo on it. I do like the ones they use now too, but if it doesn't fit and if I don't have room for it anywhere else, I just don't buy them. I did use my Spook points already and reordered the Wolverine PF I had to cancel before. I'll have him in a couple of months. He's going to go in my old 2-tier black besta that I used for my Maul display when I had it. I think I'm also going to pick up the Dark Phoenix PF to go in there as well. I really wish I had the funds and space to go with XM's Phoenix but that ones going to be a bit out of my range.

I've seen a bunch of videos popping up lately talking about if they are overdoing it with the comic stuff, and I think for me they are. One movie a year was great, but 2 to 3 Marvel ones a year starts to really burn me out. DC isn't there yet but I'm sure once their Cinematic Universe really gets going it will be the same way. And both DC and Marvel have so many TV shows out there too. I guess no matter how much I love comic characters too much of it can be a bad thing for me. I almost feel like I don't even watch movies or shows anymore that aren't comic book based. I remember before comic movies really exploded I used to buy at least one new release movie every week that had nothing to do with comics and I'd really enjoy those movies. And I used to watch tons of sitcoms and other drama/action shows. Now its like I don't even pay attention to them anymore.

I still love those Power of the Force figures. For me its like when I was younger I definitely wanted toys that could move and came with tons of accessories and stuff, but now as an adult I want a very accurate representation of the character but I don't want it to move at all lol. I really love the quarter scale stuff, but something tells me I should get at least one life size character.

Congrats! I have that Wolverine, he's a beauty. You'll have to let me know if you display him with the arrows in the base or not? I didn't like the way they looked so left them off. The SS Dark Phoenix is a good looking statue, they've done a heck of a job with the last few Marvel girls they've made.

I used to ignore the people who said there were too many superhero movies/shows, but I think I'm starting to actually feel the fatigue as well. I've still been buying other movies and there are three other movies I want to see in the theaters (The Accountant, Hacksaw Ridge, and the Arrival comes out next Friday). I think you just need to take a break every now and then. There are a lot of good shows/movies out there you need to discover. cough*Firefly*cough :)

Is Kylo the life size statue you would go with? I think I'd want a smaller one like Yoda, R2, or Wicket.

Congrats! I have that Wolverine, he's a beauty. You'll have to let me know if you display him with the arrows in the base or not? I didn't like the way they looked so left them off. The SS Dark Phoenix is a good looking statue, they've done a heck of a job with the last few Marvel girls they've made.

I used to ignore the people who said there were too many superhero movies/shows, but I think I'm starting to actually feel the fatigue as well. I've still been buying other movies and there are three other movies I want to see in the theaters (The Accountant, Hacksaw Ridge, and the Arrival comes out next Friday). I think you just need to take a break every now and then. There are a lot of good shows/movies out there you need to discover. cough*Firefly*cough :)

Is Kylo the life size statue you would go with? I think I'd want a smaller one like Yoda, R2, or Wicket.

Thanks man! I really love the way the arrows look on the base in the pics, really gives the statue a feeling like its right out of the Japan saga. But maybe when I get it I won't feel the same way. I put him on flex and I'm not getting him until December but I'll definitely put up pics when he gets here. I really, really need to get some statues with some T&A. Since selling off my comic Batverse PFs my collection has turned into almost a complete sausage fest LOL. It used to be the complete other way around! I'm really loving all of the curves on the Dark Phoenix PF, so I think that one would be a good pick for me. And I really love the character on top of it!

I used to feel the same way and just think people were complaining, but I'm seriously feeling fatigued. All of those movies you listed I really want to see, so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a break and watch other stuff thats out there. It would give me a chance to watch Firefly too ;).

I'm thinking I'd like to go with a character that would be affordable that I could build myself. Partly because hopefully the price wouldn't be that high but also it would be fun trying to get all of the costume pieces together. Ideally I would want Vader, but I have a feeling that one would end up costing a lot more than the others. Kylo would be a cool pick, but I could also see myself just doing a classic Stormtrooper because of its instant iconicness or a Boba, but Boba might be kind of on the expensive side due to trying to source all of the costume pieces. Yoda would be cool too, but for the price of SS's I could probably build a much taller life size character and get more bang for my buck. If I do this I'm sure it would be at least a couple of years away anyways.

Yes! I see you've embraced my 1 statue per cube policy! :D With all kidding aside, that really looks fantastic! I think these things display best when they are given room to breathe in their own cubes, instead of being crammed in there. It allows you to really focus on the details of each individual piece, and really classes them up. Looks really awesome buddy! :thumbs:

Gotta love Wedge getting some well deserved Halloween love!

I was not expecting mannequins to be that cheap for some reason. Thats really affordable. A 6'2" mannequin would work pretty well for Kylo for sure. I'm now really beginning to contemplate this...

Rey being a Palpatine would be pretty cool. Its definitely a plot I could get behind.

I think that'd be an excellent twist.

Right?! $130 or so shipped is totally doable! Piecing together a costume wouldnt be too hard either.

Exactly! You wouldn't believe how hard it was deciding what to keep in the cabinet. But, it really has show me what pieces are the most important to me.

Oh man, that looks terrible! I would have been so mad!

I've had to explain to a few people the timeline of this new Star Wars movie, I guess everyone isn't as hardcore as us, ha.

I'll probably go see Wonder Woman in the theaters. Are you guys going to Doctor Strange?

A kid knew who Wedge was?! That makes my day. I would have given him all the candy I had.

I LOVE your display like that. The one statue per cube looks amazing. I wish I could display my statues like that. Stupid over large bases on the DC statues! Maybe XM will make normal size bases and I can switch back to Bestas. Of course their Sandman is still way too wide. Sigh. Maybe it's a sign I should only collect Star Wars, ha.

Would you get the Kylo costume from Anovos if you did that? I see their ensemble is $3,100. Would still be less than half the price Sideshow would charge...

Haha! I'm always the house that gives out the most candy anyway. I'll let kids take a handful or two as long as they are in costume, say trick or treat, and are under 10. Older kids get one piece, LOL!

My kid saw Doctor Strange, and she said it's the best Marvel movie so far. She went on and on about how much of a mindf*** it was, but I'll still wait for BD. That's what I did for Civil War anyway.

That's how I started! LOL! Went from 3 3/4" to 12" to 1/6 statues to 1/4, and now, hell! Hahaha! I really want to do a lifesize piece though. A Kylo would be perfect for my room.

I'm not burnt out at all. I love that we live in a time with all these comic movies coming out along with all these SW movies. I think back on all those years we went without for so long. I say as long as people go and see them, buy the BD's, etc. keep making them.

BTW, you guys see this?

http://mycsculpturescom.ipage.com/starkiller.html

Last edited:

Right?! $130 or so shipped is totally doable! Piecing together a costume wouldnt be too hard either.

Exactly! You wouldn't believe how hard it was deciding what to keep in the cabinet. But, it really has show me what pieces are the most important to me.

Haha! I'm always the house that gives out the most candy anyway. I'll let kids take a handful or two as long as they are in costume, say trick or treat, and are under 10. Older kids get one piece, LOL!

My kid saw Doctor Strange, and she said it's the best Marvel movie so far. She went on and on about how much of a mindf*** it was, but I'll still wait for BD. That's what I did for Civil War anyway.

That's how I started! LOL! Went from 3 3/4" to 12" to 1/6 statues to 1/4, and now, hell! Hahaha! I really want to do a lifesize piece though. A Kylo would be perfect for my room.

I'm not burnt out at all. I love that we live in a time with all these comic movies coming out along with all these SW movies. I think back on all those years we went without for so long. I say as long as people go and see them, buy the BD's, etc. keep making them.

BTW, you guys see this?

Holy ****! Are you getting him? I really like it, but I don't know if I like it quite that much for the price.

I still love their first Vader PF. The mixed media is superb, and kinda makes up for the meh pose. Where did you decide to put all of your other statues, or have you sold them all already? Have you seen any of the XM pics from SHCC? There still is no sign of the SW XM stuff yet, but I really love what they are doing with their Marvel stuff.

I'm so stingy because I want to save a lot of candy for myself :rofl:. Hopefully you're only getting kids during Trick or Treating, like 10 years ago there were dudes around here that were like 25 going around asking for candy o_O. They weren't even wearing costumes, they just had pillow cases they were filling with candy. Thats something I'll never forget.

I'm sure once I take a time out from Marvel for a little bit I'll be fine. I've heard really good things about Dr. Strange, I'm still waiting on the Blu though. By then I'll be ready to dive back into Marvel full force I'm sure.

Holy ****! Are you getting him? I really like it, but I don't know if I like it quite that much for the price.

I still love their first Vader PF. The mixed media is superb, and kinda makes up for the meh pose. Where did you decide to put all of your other statues, or have you sold them all already? Have you seen any of the XM pics from SHCC? There still is no sign of the SW XM stuff yet, but I really love what they are doing with their Marvel stuff.

I'm so stingy because I want to save a lot of candy for myself :rofl:. Hopefully you're only getting kids during Trick or Treating, like 10 years ago there were dudes around here that were like 25 going around asking for candy o_O. They weren't even wearing costumes, they just had pillow cases they were filling with candy. Thats something I'll never forget.

I'm sure once I take a time out from Marvel for a little bit I'll be fine. I've heard really good things about Dr. Strange, I'm still waiting on the Blu though. By then I'll be ready to dive back into Marvel full force I'm sure.

I did a Marvel day today, kinda. Had Civil War, The Dark World, and Incredible Hulk on as I did stuff around the house. :D

Yeah, if older kids or adults come up, they get one piece.

I forgot how awesome Vader 1 is. It wasn't until I put him in the cabinet that I said to myself why the hell didn't you do this earlier! Haha!

I like it, I just don't know if I $600 like it. I want it bad though. We'll see after I get new tires for MAUL.

I did a Marvel day today, kinda. Had Civil War, The Dark World, and Incredible Hulk on as I did stuff around the house. :D

Yeah, if older kids or adults come up, they get one piece.

I forgot how awesome Vader 1 is. It wasn't until I put him in the cabinet that I said to myself why the hell didn't you do this earlier! Haha!

I like it, I just don't know if I $600 like it. I want it bad though. We'll see after I get new tires for MAUL.

I gotta have a nice movie binge day soon. I haven't even watched a SW movie in like months :OMG:. I'd like to watch Civil War again too, that was a really good movie.

How many miles do you have on Maul so far?

LOL. Vader is definitely a top shelf statue for me. I love how you've got your top shelf filled with Sith characters only :D.

Here is something random, I was going through SF the other day and I saw this guys awesome custom cabinets: http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5327891&postcount=1601 I just love how these have glass on the side too so you can get a side view of the statues. And each shelf looks like it would have enough space to fit some of the bigger XM pieces too.

BTW, you guys see this?

I bet it's hard to decide what to keep, I don't want to let go of anything!

I'm going to see Dr. Strange this weekend, I'll report back. I saw an article that there are over 30 superhero movies coming out in the next 4 years...

That statue is sweet! What is that site?

I gotta have a nice movie binge day soon. I haven't even watched a SW movie in like months :OMG:. I'd like to watch Civil War again too, that was a really good movie.

LOL. Vader is definitely a top shelf statue for me. I love how you've got your top shelf filled with Sith characters only :D.

Here is something random, I was going through SF the other day and I saw this guys awesome custom cabinets: http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5327891&postcount=1601 I just love how these have glass on the side too so you can get a side view of the statues. And each shelf looks like it would have enough space to fit some of the bigger XM pieces too.

Those are some nice cabinets! I wouldn't want to invest that kind of money until I'm in a forever home.

Another Rogue One trailer! :woot:

Not watching, don't want to know anymore before I see it!

By the way I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Sideshow put up their premium format Deadpool today for $700! They are making it easy for me to switch to XM if they're going to match their prices, but not their quality.

I'm going to see Dr. Strange this weekend, I'll report back. I saw an article that there are over 30 superhero movies coming out in the next 4 years...

Those are some nice cabinets! I wouldn't want to invest that kind of money until I'm in a forever home.

By the way I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Sideshow put up their premium format Deadpool today for $700! They are making it easy for me to switch to XM if they're going to match their prices, but not their quality.

I was randomly on their website today and completely forgot it was going up for order and then saw it and clicked on it and nearly **** my pants. That is the most ridiculously priced thing I have ever seen. Its absolutely obvious that SS has seen just how many people are willing to drop that kind of money on an XM statue, plus they are seeing what their own sold out stuff sells for on eBay. People are saying on the forums that the price on this one is going to be some type of exception, but its so much higher than anything else near it. I really think SS will be jacking up all of their prices this year. By next December $600 will be the standard, with some others going between $700-$800. They might also decide just to go super dynamic with bases and switchouts so they can match XMs prices completely. QC won't match but SS won't care. I'm thinking Jango might be my last PF, I might just decide to save up more to go with some XM stuff from this point forward, or I might make the leap to 1:3 with Prime 1. I really want all of their 1:3 Batman Arkham statues.

30 superhero movies?!? o_O Yeah, thats definitely going to burn me out.

That Starkiller statue is from MYC Sculptures who makes custom SW statues and other custom stuff for SW statues. His stuff is actually really awesome, he posts on the Freaks board all the time, his username is MYC.

Last edited:
I was randomly on their website today and completely forgot it was going up for order and then saw it and clicked on it and nearly **** my pants. That is the most ridiculously priced thing I have ever seen. Its absolutely obvious that SS has seen just how many people are willing to drop that kind of money on an XM statue, plus they are seeing what their own sold out stuff sells for on eBay. People are saying on the forums that the price on this one is going to be some type of exception, but its so much higher than anything else near it. I really think SS will be jacking up all of their prices this year. By next December $600 will be the standard, with some others going between $700-$800. They might also decide just to go super dynamic with bases and switchouts so they can match XMs prices completely. QC won't match but SS won't care. I'm thinking Jango might be my last PF, I might just decide to save up more to go with some XM stuff from this point forward, or I might make the leap to 1:3 with Prime 1. I really want all of their 1:3 Batman Arkham statues.

30 superhero movies?!? o_O Yeah, thats definitely going to burn me out.

That Starkiller statue is from MYC Sculptures who makes custom SW statues and other custom stuff for SW statues. His stuff is actually really awesome, he posts on the Freaks board all the time, his username is MYC.

Yep that price is absolutely insane, especially since the ES will probably be massive. That means this will resell for way under retail in the after market. Plus that thing has leaning issues written all over it. Prime 1 is killing it with those Arkham statues and I don't even like Batman!

I was getting burned out just reading through all 30+ superhero movies, ha. There were only about 5 of them that I really wanted to see, but I'm sure I'll change my mind when I see more trailers.

I've seen that guy on the forums before, is he the one who made the jawas? How many does he usually make?

Yep that price is absolutely insane, especially since the ES will probably be massive. That means this will resell for way under retail in the after market. Plus that thing has leaning issues written all over it. Prime 1 is killing it with those Arkham statues and I don't even like Batman!

I was getting burned out just reading through all 30+ superhero movies, ha. There were only about 5 of them that I really wanted to see, but I'm sure I'll change my mind when I see more trailers.

I've seen that guy on the forums before, is he the one who made the jawas? How many does he usually make?

Yup, thats him! I think he usually makes like a dozen or so at a time. He's doing another run of Jawas soon. His Darth Reven statue was so freaking cool!

If SS goes with a crazy high ES then Deadpool should go for like $200 under retail on ebay. I don't see a lot people dropping $700 on that.

I would be so happy with any character from Prime 1's Arkham line. I wish they could get quarter scale rights for DC, Marvel and SW.

I think I'm actually a bit more excited for DC's lineup right now. At first I didn't like how they were going out of their way trying to make their movies feel so tonally different than Marvel, but with so many MCU movies piling up on eachother I think I'm really going to welcome a shift in the tone for awhile.

Yup, thats him! I think he usually makes like a dozen or so at a time. He's doing another run of Jawas soon. His Darth Reven statue was so freaking cool!

If SS goes with a crazy high ES then Deadpool should go for like $200 under retail on ebay. I don't see a lot people dropping $700 on that.

I would be so happy with any character from Prime 1's Arkham line. I wish they could get quarter scale rights for DC, Marvel and SW.

I think I'm actually a bit more excited for DC's lineup right now. At first I didn't like how they were going out of their way trying to make their movies feel so tonally different than Marvel, but with so many MCU movies piling up on eachother I think I'm really going to welcome a shift in the tone for awhile.

That's pretty cool. I wish I had the talent to make my own statues!

Prime 1 does have 1/4 scale rights for the new 52...which nobody liked and doesn't exist anymore. :p

The verdict is still out on the DC movies for me. I did go watch Doctor Strange last night. It was actually a really cool movie. Still the standard origin story, but different than anything we've seen so far. I bet it would be crazy in 3D.

That's pretty cool. I wish I had the talent to make my own statues!

Prime 1 does have 1/4 scale rights for the new 52...which nobody liked and doesn't exist anymore. :p

The verdict is still out on the DC movies for me. I did go watch Doctor Strange last night. It was actually a really cool movie. Still the standard origin story, but different than anything we've seen so far. I bet it would be crazy in 3D.

I keep forgetting about those. I think that must be because I'm subconsciously trying erase the New 52 designs from my mind :p.

I heard Dr. Strange is crazy awesome in 3D. Thats the one I'll be getting for sure.

I watched the Wonder Woman trailer again. That looks like it could be really good. If they ended up changing the tone for that movie and it is received better by the fans I think thats how most of the DC ones will be from this point forward.

Those are cool! We finally found a local cabinet maker that is fairly priced. Something like that would be cool!

LOL! It was important to me to have Anakin and Vader flanking Palps. I'll end up moving Vader out once I get a good enough cabinet and case to display him with Ben.

16,500 glorious miles! :D Wanted to have 20,000 but spent too much time editing video. Will be different next riding season.

We've been trying to get a movie in between episodes of Person of Interest. Kinda hard to though, LOL!

Another Rogue One trailer! :woot:

Saw that! More Vader is always welcome. He did look a little confused though. Or lost, haha!

FFS! Not surprised though. Same lame QC and upping the price. Same crappy shipping boxes and styrofoam. Ugh!

It kinda was, but in the end deciding to keep just lightsaber weilding force sensitive characters was a good choice. Especially with some good Maul stuff coming.

Nice! Why oh why not a movie or TV show? A Netflix Original Series would be good too!

Those are cool! We finally found a local cabinet maker that is fairly priced. Something like that would be cool!

LOL! It was important to me to have Anakin and Vader flanking Palps. I'll end up moving Vader out once I get a good enough cabinet and case to display him with Ben.

16,500 glorious miles! :D Wanted to have 20,000 but spent too much time editing video. Will be different next riding season.

We've been trying to get a movie in between episodes of Person of Interest. Kinda hard to though, LOL!

Saw that! More Vader is always welcome. He did look a little confused though. Or lost, haha!

FFS! Not surprised though. Same lame QC and upping the price. Same crappy shipping boxes and styrofoam. Ugh!

It kinda was, but in the end deciding to keep just lightsaber weilding force sensitive characters was a good choice. Especially with some good Maul stuff coming.

Nice! Why oh why not a movie or TV show? A Netflix Original Series would be good too!

So are you going to be going with custom cabinets for the XM stuff? If so that would be awesome! I don't think there is anything from Ikea that would fit most of that stuff anyways, but I wasn't sure if you were just going to get some table or pedestal setups with some custom cut acrylic cases for them.

Vader totally looks lost in the new trailer :rofl:. At first I thought just getting a big dude to play him would work, but now I'm not so sure if just a random big dude will be able to pull off David Prowse's mannerisms.

I'm actually shocked at Deadpool's price. I know their prices have been skyrocketing since I've been in your threads complaining for years, but $700 is insane. Kylo is already ridiculous at $570 FFS! $700 is truly insulting.

Maybe if the Maul comic does well we will get a movie or TV show. I'm pretty thrilled though because its pre-TPM Maul which is what I want to see the most.

I saw that yesterday and figured you'd be excited. Do I need to look for variant issues for you? I was in a money spending mood at the comic book store this weekend and bought the first Vader trade.

Dang man you're really putting the miles on Maul!

What kind of dimensions do you have in mind for a display case? I wish my basement ceilings were tall enough for the tall PAX!

So are you going to be going with custom cabinets for the XM stuff? If so that would be awesome! I don't think there is anything from Ikea that would fit most of that stuff anyways, but I wasn't sure if you were just going to get some table or pedestal setups with some custom cut acrylic cases for them.

Vader totally looks lost in the new trailer :rofl:. At first I thought just getting a big dude to play him would work, but now I'm not so sure if just a random big dude will be able to pull off David Prowse's mannerisms.

I'm actually shocked at Deadpool's price. I know their prices have been skyrocketing since I've been in your threads complaining for years, but $700 is insane. Kylo is already ridiculous at $570 FFS! $700 is truly insulting.

Maybe if the Maul comic does well we will get a movie or TV show. I'm pretty thrilled though because its pre-TPM Maul which is what I want to see the most.

I can't even begin to understand how they came up with Deadpool's price, it's insane! And with their edition sizes it's not worth paying that much because it won't hold value.