STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I heard Obi-Wan was coming back but thats the first footage of him I've seen. I'm sure that part will be really cool, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty upset when they don't save the super awesome stuff like that for a movie, and instead throw it in a Disney kids TV show. I'm just not interested in the rest of the Rebels characters enough to want to watch all of the episodes that surround this one.

Hmmm.. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.:p Its still going to be a few months away anyways.

I'm actually supposed to be getting a warm up into the 40's and rain tomorrow and Wednesday. That should take care of any remaining snow around here.

No kidding! Cancel the Han Solo movie and just give us our Obi-Wan movie already! ha ha

So a few months away plus a few months of delays I'm guessing? :p I see the Darth Maul PF exclusive went to wait list today. That's pretty surprising. They are offering free shipping on the regular version which they didn't offer on the ex.

Our state is all over the place right now. Most of the state is in the 20s, the towns up closer to Canada (where I grew up) are around 0, and somehow Bozeman is in the 40s. It's madness!

No kidding! Cancel the Han Solo movie and just give us our Obi-Wan movie already! ha ha

So a few months away plus a few months of delays I'm guessing? :p I see the Darth Maul PF exclusive went to wait list today. That's pretty surprising. They are offering free shipping on the regular version which they didn't offer on the ex.

Our state is all over the place right now. Most of the state is in the 20s, the towns up closer to Canada (where I grew up) are around 0, and somehow Bozeman is in the 40s. It's madness!

Exactly! Obi-Wan seems to be in the top 3 of everyone's list. And they could have had Ray Park come back as Maul to fight him in an awesome duel on Tatooine. I would have gone to see that like 10 times!

Ughhh, does every company have to have delays? It doesn't really matter as I flexed this, but I guess if it gets delayed then I really won't be getting it for awhile. If this turns out as awesome as I'm hoping I don't think I could possibly ever go back to SS.

I saw SS pull the same thing with their Affleck Batman PF, giving free shipping on the Reg but not the EX. Maybe they figure they can always sell out their EXs, but if they find a customer that isn't crazy about the EX they might be tempted to save $50 or whatever shipping on a Reg and go with that, and that probably helps SS sell through their Regs faster.

I spoke way too soon before, because we just got at least a couple of inches of snow since I posted earlier. I didn't even know that was coming. If it rains tomorrow its really going to be a mess out here. Its going to be in the 70's tomorrow in Florida. Anyone else feel like moving? :LOL:

Not Star Wars, not Sideshow or XM...hmmmm...I'm guessing it's Prime 1 and a DC character? But what could it be??

Dude that sucks! I'm glad you're okay though. Were you pretty shaken up when it happened? Wrecks are scary no matter how minor they are. How long will it take to get Maul fixed? We're supposed to get freezing rain today followed by a snow storm, it's not even safe to drive cars around here!

Holy crap, is that Obi-Wan vs. Maul???? I may need to watch just that episode!

They'll save it for the season ender I'm sure. It'll be a good watch.

I was more worried about MAUL than myself. It was only 1-2 mph but he is pretty scratched up on the left side. My kid said it isn't noticeable on the street when riding next to me, but it still breaks my heart. Not sure how long it's going to take. It's a matter of me getting him to the shop, the shop sending an estimate to the insurance company, the insurance company approving the repairs, and finally the shop ordering parts and getting started. It's been snowing here for 24hrs straight with no end in sight, so may be a week or 2 before I get down there.

I heard Obi-Wan was coming back but thats the first footage of him I've seen. I'm sure that part will be really cool, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty upset when they don't save the super awesome stuff like that for a movie, and instead throw it in a Disney kids TV show. I'm just not interested in the rest of the Rebels characters enough to want to watch all of the episodes that surround this one.

Hmmm.. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.:p Its still going to be a few months away anyways.

I'm actually supposed to be getting a warm up into the 40's and rain tomorrow and Wednesday. That should take care of any remaining snow around here.

I agree man. Their fights have always been brutal. I think this will be the 4th time they've fought, and I'm sure it'll be more kid friendly. I mean, as cool as it was seeing him fight at the end of season 2, it wasn't anything close to TCW.

We have been getting snow for 24hrs straight, but if you drive down the hill to Chehalis, which is 5 mins away, it's sunny. Lmao!We are like in the Bermuda triangle up here, lol!

I was more worried about MAUL than myself. It was only 1-2 mph but he is pretty scratched up on the left side. My kid said it isn't noticeable on the street when riding next to me, but it still breaks my heart. Not sure how long it's going to take. It's a matter of me getting him to the shop, the shop sending an estimate to the insurance company, the insurance company approving the repairs, and finally the shop ordering parts and getting started. It's been snowing here for 24hrs straight with no end in sight, so may be a week or 2 before I get down there.

I agree man. Their fights have always been brutal. I think this will be the 4th time they've fought, and I'm sure it'll be more kid friendly. I mean, as cool as it was seeing him fight at the end of season 2, it wasn't anything close to TCW.

We have been getting snow for 24hrs straight, but if you drive down the hill to Chehalis, which is 5 mins away, it's sunny. Lmao!We are like in the Bermuda triangle up here, lol!

Ha! Thats awesome! How much snow do you think you have so far?

I agree, there definitely is a difference in tone between a Disney XD show and a Cartoon Network show. And there is even some light swearing in TCW, although I don't know if that was originally in the episode as it aired, of it was added to the home video release.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Ha! Thats awesome! How much snow do you think you have so far?

I agree, there definitely is a difference in tone between a Disney XD show and a Cartoon Network show. And there is even some light swearing in TCW, although I don't know if that was originally in the episode as it aired, of it was added to the home video release.

I don't know either, but the show has talked about everything from drug use and dealers to human trafficking. I'm going through all 6 seasons again. Currently I'm on S1 Ep4 Destroy Malevolence. Some real amazing moments in these early episodes. The animation was so new, and it's nice to see how much it has progressed over the seasons. It's also too bad no company made 1/4 scale maquettes of these.

Not sure how much we got, but the worst part is the temp has been in the low 20's, so everything up here is ice. SUCKS!!!

Exactly! Obi-Wan seems to be in the top 3 of everyone's list. And they could have had Ray Park come back as Maul to fight him in an awesome duel on Tatooine. I would have gone to see that like 10 times!

Ughhh, does every company have to have delays? It doesn't really matter as I flexed this, but I guess if it gets delayed then I really won't be getting it for awhile. If this turns out as awesome as I'm hoping I don't think I could possibly ever go back to SS.

I saw SS pull the same thing with their Affleck Batman PF, giving free shipping on the Reg but not the EX. Maybe they figure they can always sell out their EXs, but if they find a customer that isn't crazy about the EX they might be tempted to save $50 or whatever shipping on a Reg and go with that, and that probably helps SS sell through their Regs faster.

I spoke way too soon before, because we just got at least a couple of inches of snow since I posted earlier. I didn't even know that was coming. If it rains tomorrow its really going to be a mess out here. Its going to be in the 70's tomorrow in Florida. Anyone else feel like moving? :LOL:

That's because Ewan McGregor was so awesome and he actually wants to come back! What is the life span for whatever species Darth Maul is?

I really want to know what you ordered! I keep checking to see if there's any new news on the Prime 1 Jim Lee Superman, but that thread has been dead for a few months now.

I still think Sideshow does things backwards. I feel the early buyers should get the incentives and the later buyers shouldn't (unless they have to put something on clearance after a while). Their practices really make it so nobody wants to pre-order anything anymore. I've seen some companies give discounts if you pay in full up front and things like that. Or Anovos gives discounts for the first few weeks something is up for sale. They did do that on Kylo with the double rewards, but it's rare they do that. It sucked for me paying full price on the Green Lantern bust then seeing people get it for $200 cheaper down the road.

I got my paycheck today and it was way more than it usually is. Apparently I got a year end bonus. :) I have never received one before. I guess my boss felt bad for me because I was covering two sites for a 1/3 of the year.

That sucks about the bike, sorry man. Hopefully it will be a cheap fix.

Ha, glad to see your state weather is just as random as ours. I'm so glad I don't live up on the hi-line anymore, I do not miss the bitter cold! Although it's been pretty cold here this year, it's nothing like up by Canada.

I don't know either, but the show has talked about everything from drug use and dealers to human trafficking. I'm going through all 6 seasons again. Currently I'm on S1 Ep4 Destroy Malevolence. Some real amazing moments in these early episodes. The animation was so new, and it's nice to see how much it has progressed over the seasons. It's also too bad no company made 1/4 scale maquettes of these.

Not sure how much we got, but the worst part is the temp has been in the low 20's, so everything up here is ice. SUCKS!!!

Our temperature is supposed to hit the low 20s today and I'm happy! That's the warmest it's been here in weeks, ha ha.

Last edited:

The Malevolence trilogy in the first season was good. I really love the episode that followed it too, Rookies, it was a really awesome Clone episode.

I'm still shocked we haven't seen a 1/4 Ahsoka yet.

Everything is frozen here too.

That's because Ewan McGregor was so awesome and he actually wants to come back! What is the life span for whatever species Darth Maul is?

I really want to know what you ordered! I keep checking to see if there's any new news on the Prime 1 Jim Lee Superman, but that thread has been dead for a few months now.

I still think Sideshow does things backwards. I feel the early buyers should get the incentives and the later buyers shouldn't (unless they have to put something on clearance after a while). Their practices really make it so nobody wants to pre-order anything anymore. I've seen some companies give discounts if you pay in full up front and things like that. Or Anovos gives discounts for the first few weeks something is up for sale. They did do that on Kylo with the double rewards, but it's rare they do that. It sucked for me paying full price on the Green Lantern bust then seeing people get it for $200 cheaper down the road.

I got my paycheck today and it was way more than it usually is. Apparently I got a year end bonus. :) I have never received one before. I guess my boss felt bad for me because I was covering two sites for a 1/3 of the year.

That sucks about the back, sorry man. Hopefully it will be a cheap fix.

Ha, glad to see your state weather is just as random as ours. I'm so glad I don't live up on the hi-line anymore, I do not miss the bitter cold! Although it's been pretty cold here this year, it's nothing like up by Canada.

Our temperature is supposed to hit the low 20s today and I'm happy! That's the warmest it's been here in weeks, ha ha.

I'm not sure, I think they live around as long as humans??? Not sure though.

I can't wait to see both their Jim Lee Superman and Batman. Those will probably be the 2 best comic statues of all-time. I could tell you what I ordered but I like the suspense LOL. Its definitely one of your favorite characters of all-time but its not your favorite version. Its not necessarily my favorite version either, but I really love the way it turned out. Just hope the production version turns out as well as the proto, but Prime 1 has a really good track record of delivering the awesomeness on the production pieces.

I don't think I'm going to preorder this far in advance anymore. I don't see an incentive to do so, none of SS's stuff sells out as half the people who will order wait for in hand pics before they order due to SS's track record. Have you seen the face on their Batfleck PF? Its terrible! No more human PFs for me.

Awesome! What are you going to blow it on?

The Malevolence trilogy in the first season was good. I really love the episode that followed it too, Rookies, it was a really awesome Clone episode.

I can't wait to see both their Jim Lee Superman and Batman. Those will probably be the 2 best comic statues of all-time. I could tell you what I ordered but I like the suspense LOL. Its definitely one of your favorite characters of all-time but its not your favorite version. Its not necessarily my favorite version either, but I really love the way it turned out. Just hope the production version turns out as well as the proto, but Prime 1 has a really good track record of delivering the awesomeness on the production pieces.

I don't think I'm going to preorder this far in advance anymore. I don't see an incentive to do so, none of SS's stuff sells out as half the people who will order wait for in hand pics before they order due to SS's track record. Have you seen the face on their Batfleck PF? Its terrible! No more human PFs for me.

I will just wait patiently, ha ha. I picked up my Darkseid statue on Wednesday, I should probably open it.

I tried looking around the internet, but couldn't find any information on life span for Maul.

I did not see the face on the Batfleck PF, I will check it out next time I'm on Sideshow's site. Never had any interest in the piece anyhow.

I need to get more display cases so maybe that? Or a 4K TV? ha ha

Lou I saw this shirt and thought you might like it. I'm debating on ordering one.

image-tsswsquatumst-primary-shsnowatermark.jpg

https://www.superherostuff.com/star...u-must-mens-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsswsquatumst

That sucks about the bike, sorry man. Hopefully it will be a cheap fix.

Lmao! And we are over are over here dying from out 20 degree nights. I just wanna ride. Not too much to ask if don't think.

My deductible is $500, so not as bad as what I would have to pay if I didn't have insurance. Although, my claims guys said my rate would go up, and I said not it won't. Last accident I was in was in 2001 when I got rear ended. I think that's a good long while to go without an issue.

Congrats man. More cash is always good!

I was going to say hookers and drugs, but that'd be me, lol!

Yeah, Zabraks live about as long as humans. Maul is strong in the darkside tho so, he may be able to extend his life. Maul already seems in better shape than Kenobi at about the same age.

Love Rookies! Our first introduction to Domino Squad and Fives!

I will just wait patiently, ha ha. I picked up my Darkseid statue on Wednesday, I should probably open it.

I tried looking around the internet, but couldn't find any information on life span for Maul.

I did not see the face on the Batfleck PF, I will check it out next time I'm on Sideshow's site. Never had any interest in the piece anyhow.

Lou I saw this shirt and thought you might like it. I'm debating on ordering one.

https://www.superherostuff.com/star...u-must-mens-t-shirt.html?itemcd=tsswsquatumst

Lmao! I hope they have those for guys because that looks like a woman's shirt! OR, maybe you're trying to tell me something.

Lmao! And we are over are over here dying from out 20 degree nights. I just wanna ride. Not too much to ask if don't think.

My deductible is $500, so not as bad as what I would have to pay if I didn't have insurance. Although, my claims guys said my rate would go up, and I said not it won't. Last accident I was in was in 2001 when I got rear ended. I think that's a good long while to go without an issue.

Yeah, Zabraks live about as long as humans. Maul is strong in the darkside tho so, he may be able to extend his life. Maul already seems in better shape than Kenobi at about the same age.

Lmao! I hope they have those for guys because that looks like a woman's shirt! OR, maybe you're trying to tell me something.

What? No! It says men's shirt on the page, I think their pictures just look funny. Your legs are bigger than mine so I would never say that!

Our weather got up to 25, almost time to break out the shorts and tank tops! :p

Hookers and drugs? Apparently there's a lot we don't know about you, ha ha.

$500 isn't bad. What do you think the total damage is?

Get that thing opened!!! don't think I could handle leaving my statues in the box for that long lol.

Check out the in hand pics of him on the Freaks forum. The paint job on the flesh tone and beard stubble shading is so bad. Just seeing how they let these sloppy paint jobs slide is just one of the many reasons I am done with SS. Their problems are getting worse and their prices are going up!

Get the 4K TV! The prices are going down on those so quickly. I wasn't planning on getting a new TV anytime soon, but maybe this year or next I might get one.

LMAO!

I hope it warms up for you soon so you can get on the bike. Good to see you've got a reasonable deductible.

Hookers and blow are where its at man! New statues and 4K TVs can wait! :p

What? No! It says men's shirt on the page, I think their pictures just look funny. Your legs are bigger than mine so I would never say that!

Its sad because that shirt is how my puny body is shaped :rofl:.

I usually wear shorts as long as possible. I was still wearing them indoors anyways through part of last month.

Well over 1500 I'm sure. Not to mention the labor and I'll be having them checking over the bike thoroughly to make sure nothing is wrong. Going down at 1mph was hard enough for me. Don't want to do it at 60, 120, or 180.

Oh, wait! Did I type that? I meant to just think it.

I wear shorts all year round. Hate wearing pants.

Lmao! Men's shirt or not, I'd wear it!

Get that thing opened!!! don't think I could handle leaving my statues in the box for that long lol.

Check out the in hand pics of him on the Freaks forum. The paint job on the flesh tone and beard stubble shading is so bad. Just seeing how they let these sloppy paint jobs slide is just one of the many reasons I am done with SS. Their problems are getting worse and their prices are going up!

Get the 4K TV! The prices are going down on those so quickly. I wasn't planning on getting a new TV anytime soon, but maybe this year or next I might get one.

LMAO!

I hope it warms up for you soon so you can get on the bike. Good to see you've got a reasonable deductible.

WORD!

Thanks man. I'm just glad I kept my insurance. I legally don't need it here in Washington state, but we kept it just in case.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99

LMAO!

Didn't you not open your Wolverine for quite a while? I still haven't opened my Darkseid, maybe later tonight or tomorrow since I'm off.

Its sad because that shirt is how my puny body is shaped :rofl:.

I usually wear shorts as long as possible. I was still wearing them indoors anyways through part of last month.

Yeah I'm constantly walking around in shorts after the gym even though it's cold as heck out. People always ask me what's wrong with me, ha.

Well over 1500 I'm sure. Not to mention the labor and I'll be having them checking over the bike thoroughly to make sure nothing is wrong. Going down at 1mph was hard enough for me. Don't want to do it at 60, 120, or 180.

Oh, wait! Did I type that? I meant to just think it.

I wear shorts all year round. Hate wearing pants.

Lmao! Men's shirt or not, I'd wear it!

WORD!

Thanks man. I'm just glad I kept my insurance. I legally don't need it here in Washington state, but we kept it just in case.

Good thing you have insurance! I'm going to have to buy a new phone now. I may not have handled yet another Cowboys loss very well.

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

Now my phone is broken and there's a hole in my wall.

Didn't you not open your Wolverine for quite a while? I still haven't opened my Darkseid, maybe later tonight or tomorrow since I'm off.

Yeah I'm constantly walking around in shorts after the gym even though it's cold as heck out. People always ask me what's wrong with me, ha.

Good thing you have insurance! I'm going to have to buy a new phone now. I may not have handled yet another Cowboys loss very well.

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

Holy ****! :OMG: Well, I feel partially responsible since it was my team that just knocked your team out of the playoffs :p.

Wolverine was the only one that I didn't open right away, I think all of the others I've opened within a couple of hours of getting them. You might want to wait till tomorrow and you've cooled off a little before the statue ends up going into the wall too lol.

Holy ****! :OMG: Well, I feel partially responsible since it was my team that just knocked your team out of the playoffs :p.

Wolverine was the only one that I didn't open right away, I think all of the others I've opened within a couple of hours of getting them. You might want to wait till tomorrow and you've cooled off a little before the statue ends up going into the wall too lol.

I hate the Packers. And the Steelers. And the Patriots. I'm actually cancelling my cable tomorrow. Even sports have just become reruns, the same teams win every year. It gets old. I needed a new phone and have to repaint about 4 spots in my place anyhow.

I wouldn't break my statue. I did break a Tony Romo figure once. It's my own fault for caring so much about a loser franchise.

I hate the Packers. And the Steelers. And the Patriots. I'm actually cancelling my cable tomorrow. Even sports have just become reruns, the same teams win every year. It gets old. I needed a new phone and have to repaint about 4 spots in my place anyhow.

I wouldn't break my statue. I did break a Tony Romo figure once. It's my own fault for caring so much about a loser franchise.

I definitely hate the Patriots, they are my most hated team of all-time, and Tom Brady is my most hated player of all-time. I didn't know you loved the Cowboys quite this much. I knew you were a big fan, but not the throw your phone through the wall kind of fan lol. I'm glad you at least got to see the really good run they had in the 90's. I think this new QB they've got now is better than Tony Romo ever was, I'm expecting this team to be seen in the playoffs for years to come.

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

Lmfao! I know your pain man. It was the hardest thing when I left the 'boys. I absolutely hate Jerry Jones and what he did to Johnson. Most of my 'boys memorabilia (clothes, leather jackets, posters, mugs, etc.) I burned in my back yard I was so mad. A part of me cared enough to watch the game yesterday, and it was awesome to see Smith and Dorsett up in the box, but once they showed Jones I remembered why I left. Prescott is good man. Same with Bryant. They have a solid team. But, Jones can eat a bag of....well...you know.

I definitely hate the Patriots, they are my most hated team of all-time, and Tom Brady is my most hated player of all-time. I didn't know you loved the Cowboys quite this much. I knew you were a big fan, but not the throw your phone through the wall kind of fan lol. I'm glad you at least got to see the really good run they had in the 90's. I think this new QB they've got now is better than Tony Romo ever was, I'm expecting this team to be seen in the playoffs for years to come.

Dak is definitely better than Romo so far, but with their coaching staff and Jerry still running the show they will never make another Super Bowl. It's a circus in Dallas.

Lmfao! I know your pain man. It was the hardest thing when I left the 'boys. I absolutely hate Jerry Jones and what he did to Johnson. Most of my 'boys memorabilia (clothes, leather jackets, posters, mugs, etc.) I burned in my back yard I was so mad. A part of me cared enough to watch the game yesterday, and it was awesome to see Smith and Dorsett up in the box, but once they showed Jones I remembered why I left. Prescott is good man. Same with Bryant. They have a solid team. But, Jones can eat a bag of....well...you know.

So you burned your stuff right after Jimmy left? That's crazy since they won another Super Bowl two years later, ha ha. I was too young to understand that whole situation. But yeah, I absolutely hate Jerry Jones with a passion. He ruined what was once a great franchise. I still watch all the games, but I refuse to buy any merchandise or support his dumbass in any way. Although I don't know if I can stomach another season next year. I know even if they went undefeated and won every game 50-0 that they would still lose the first game of the playoffs!

Dak is definitely better than Romo so far, but with their coaching staff and Jerry still running the show they will never make another Super Bowl. It's a circus in Dallas.

So you burned your stuff right after Jimmy left? That's crazy since they won another Super Bowl two years later, ha ha. I was too young to understand that whole situation. But yeah, I absolutely hate Jerry Jones with a passion. He ruined what was once a great franchise. I still watch all the games, but I refuse to buy any merchandise or support his dumbass in any way. Although I don't know if I can stomach another season next year. I know even if they went undefeated and won every game 50-0 that they would still lose the first game of the playoffs!

I'll try to change the subject to help get you guys out of your funk. I'm sure if my Packers lose I'll be in one too.

Did you open your Darkseid yet Adam? Does it live up to the $600 price tag?