STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try to change the subject to help get you guys out of your funk. I'm sure if my Packers lose I'll be in one too.

Did you open your Darkseid yet Adam? Does it live up to the $600 price tag?

We definitely need to change the subject, has anyone seen Rogue One a second time?

Darkseid is still in the box. From the pictures I've seen I'm guessing the answer is heck no. I've thought about just sending it back. I had to pull out some of my display cases to get behind them so I wasn't opening anything until I got everything situated again. I need to get some more stuff from IKEA and paint my spare bedroom. I'm going to make it into a full blown Superman room.

I see everyone is getting their Green Lantern PFs and I got yet another delay e-mail from them. Mine got pushed to the end of February now. They must be getting them in batches.

I feel like there's not a lot to talk about on the statue front until XM starts showing their Star Wars and DC stuff! Although I'd like to see more of Sideshow's Rey/BB-8 and their K-2SO full reveal. Everything takes too long in this hobby!

We definitely need to change the subject, has anyone seen Rogue One a second time?

Darkseid is still in the box. From the pictures I've seen I'm guessing the answer is heck no. I've thought about just sending it back. I had to pull out some of my display cases to get behind them so I wasn't opening anything until I got everything situated again. I need to get some more stuff from IKEA and paint my spare bedroom. I'm going to make it into a full blown Superman room.

I see everyone is getting their Green Lantern PFs and I got yet another delay e-mail from them. Mine got pushed to the end of February now. They must be getting them in batches.

I feel like there's not a lot to talk about on the statue front until XM starts showing their Star Wars and DC stuff! Although I'd like to see more of Sideshow's Rey/BB-8 and their K-2SO full reveal. Everything takes too long in this hobby!

I'm geeking out at the thought of a full blown Superman room! You should paint the walls blue and red, with a yellow trim.

From the pics I've seen I'd be pretty disappointed with Darkseid. I do think he looks pretty cool, but more like $400-$450 cool, not $600 cool. It sucks to hear about your GL delay.

I've only seen Rouge One once. I still really loved it, but the older I get the less motivated I am to go see a movie twice at the theater, if I even go at all. I usually prefer just waiting for the blu so I can watch it on my own setup.

I think I'm seriously done with SS. I canceled Jango already to help fund my Prime 1 purchase. Its like every time a new SS piece comes out and people start getting it, the QC just keeps getting worse and worse. The paint app on the Batfleck face is atrocious and the new Pfeiffer Catwoman PF's head wobbles around like a bobblehead. I'm just getting so sick of complaining about this company and then continuing to buy while their QC keeps dropping and their prices keep skyrocketing. And the only way they try to justify it is by adding a ridiculously oversized base that they make the character look like they've climbed up on while doing a stupid pose on top of it. Ughhhhhh I'm just so done lol.

I'm geeking out at the thought of a full blown Superman room! You should paint the walls blue and red, with a yellow trim.

From the pics I've seen I'd be pretty disappointed with Darkseid. I do think he looks pretty cool, but more like $400-$450 cool, not $600 cool. It sucks to hear about your GL delay.

I've only seen Rouge One once. I still really loved it, but the older I get the less motivated I am to go see a movie twice at the theater, if I even go at all. I usually prefer just waiting for the blu so I can watch it on my own setup.

I think I'm seriously done with SS. I canceled Jango already to help fund my Prime 1 purchase. Its like every time a new SS piece comes out and people start getting it, the QC just keeps getting worse and worse. The paint app on the Batfleck face is atrocious and the new Pfeiffer Catwoman PF's head wobbles around like a bobblehead. I'm just getting so sick of complaining about this company and then continuing to buy while their QC keeps dropping and their prices keep skyrocketing. And the only way they try to justify it is by adding a ridiculously oversized base that they make the character look like they've climbed up on while doing a stupid pose on top of it. Ughhhhhh I'm just so done lol.

I wasn't planning on getting that fancy with the walls, but it's certainly an option, ha. I was just going to paint the room a light blue color. Don't want to do something too obnoxious in case I ever want to move. Although it would be cool to have someone paint a Superman logo on the wall. Hmmmm...

Yeah I was going to bring my nephews to see Rogue One, but still haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably just wait for the blu-ray. I'm looking forward to watching Doctor Strange again when it comes out next month, that was a fun one.

You cancelled Jango? That's too bad. I get what you're saying though. I have no intentions on ordering anymore DC pieces from Sideshow unless they actually do something that wows me. I don't want the pointless gigantic bases and boring leg up poses anymore. I'm just holding out to see what XM does at this point. I will give Sideshow a pass on their recent Marvel offerings, but XM still blows them away with their poses most of the time. I don't know, I'll probably still order Star Wars pieces if they make something I like. But I'm getting more picky and not buying a character I like if the pose/base are ridiculous. I might have bought their Sandtrooper, but the pose was terrible and the base was way too big. The FO Stormtrooper and Death Trooper are both in weird poses too.

It is fantastic news that Sideshow is carrying Iron Studios Star Wars stuff! Maybe we'll get a new Han, Leia, and all the other human characters we've been wanting with better sculpts!

Last edited:

Wow! The price is pretty decent. I'd much rather spend $650 on an awesome Vader statue, then $500 on Sideshow's thing lol.

I wasn't planning on getting that fancy with the walls, but it's certainly an option, ha. I was just going to paint the room a light blue color. Don't want to do something too obnoxious in case I ever want to move. Although it would be cool to have someone paint a Superman logo on the wall. Hmmmm...

Yeah I was going to bring my nephews to see Rogue One, but still haven't gotten around to it. I'll probably just wait for the blu-ray. I'm looking forward to watching Doctor Strange again when it comes out next month, that was a fun one.

You cancelled Jango? That's too bad. I get what you're saying though. I have no intentions on ordering anymore DC pieces from Sideshow unless they actually do something that wows me. I don't want the pointless gigantic bases and boring leg up poses anymore. I'm just holding out to see what XM does at this point. I will give Sideshow a pass on their recent Marvel offerings, but XM still blows them away with their poses most of the time. I don't know, I'll probably still order Star Wars pieces if they make something I like. But I'm getting more picky and not buying a character I like if the pose/base are ridiculous. I might have bought their Sandtrooper, but the pose was terrible and the base was way too big. The FO Stormtrooper and Death Trooper are both in weird poses too.

It is fantastic news that Sideshow is carrying Iron Studios Star Wars stuff! Maybe we'll get a new Han, Leia, and all the other human characters we've been wanting with better sculpts!

Do the logo! That would be so freaking cool! I'd go all out and paint the walls too, but thats just me. If you ever are going to sell the place you can always just repaint them later.

I still didn't see Doctor Strange yet. Good to know it'll be out on Blu next month already.

I'm just tired of giving this company money when all I do is bash them. I'm part of the problem lol. I'm actually even thinking about cancelling Pfeiffer Catwoman too because of the head wobble. I'm still keeping the order as of now. I'm so happy I moved into Prime 1 when it comes to DC though. I feel you get more for what you pay for than you do with SS. I do wish they'd do more comic stuff though, and not the New 52 crap.

Good thing you didn't buy the Sandtrooper because there is a pretty widespread issue with the gun not laying in his hand correctly. It just floats there like a half and inch above it.

I was actually contemplating ordering the new Maul PF before I went on this anti-Sideshow kick. Now I'm thinking I should just wait and see what Iron Studios does with the character.

Wow! The price is pretty decent. I'd much rather spend $650 on an awesome Vader statue, then $500 on Sideshow's thing lol.

Do the logo! That would be so freaking cool! I'd go all out and paint the walls too, but thats just me. If you ever are going to sell the place you can always just repaint them later.

I still didn't see Doctor Strange yet. Good to know it'll be out on Blu next month already.

I'm just tired of giving this company money when all I do is bash them. I'm part of the problem lol. I'm actually even thinking about cancelling Pfeiffer Catwoman too because of the head wobble. I'm still keeping the order as of now. I'm so happy I moved into Prime 1 when it comes to DC though. I feel you get more for what you pay for than you do with SS. I do wish they'd do more comic stuff though, and not the New 52 crap.

Good thing you didn't buy the Sandtrooper because there is a pretty widespread issue with the gun not laying in his hand correctly. It just floats there like a half and inch above it.

I was actually contemplating ordering the new Maul PF before I went on this anti-Sideshow kick. Now I'm thinking I should just wait and see what Iron Studios does with the character.

No kidding! I think that Vader will look great from a high shelf. That straight on shot is so imposingly awesome.

So you ordered a Prime 1 DC piece. And it's a character I like. The only thing I can think of is you ordered the 1:2 scale BvS Superman statue, but that would just be crazy. Wait did you?

Yeah I saw that issue with the Sandtrooper. The base is also ridiculously tall for no reason. I'm very excited about the prospect of what Iron Studios can do. More options is always better because it gives us a chance at more characters! Sideshow should just stop making stuff and get the license to distribute XM here too.

Did you keep your Kylo Ren preorder?

No kidding! I think that Vader will look great from a high shelf. That straight on shot is so imposingly awesome.

So you ordered a Prime 1 DC piece. And it's a character I like. The only thing I can think of is you ordered the 1:2 scale BvS Superman statue, but that would just be crazy. Wait did you?

Yeah I saw that issue with the Sandtrooper. The base is also ridiculously tall for no reason. I'm very excited about the prospect of what Iron Studios can do. More options is always better because it gives us a chance at more characters! Sideshow should just stop making stuff and get the license to distribute XM here too.

Did you keep your Kylo Ren preorder?

If the new Vader wasn't so wide I would definitely sell my old one and replace it with this one. But I think its going to be too wide for a besta cube.

Well, I guess I should just say it. Yeah, I did order the 1:2 Prime 1 BvS Supes. The price is insane, but the way I look at it XM's stuff is already 1K+ and for about twice the price of that or less I can get a statue that is insanely huge and the quality is off the charts. I'm kind of shocked I picked Superman over Batman but I wanted a statue that really popped and Supes's suit definitely stands out more than Batman's black and grey. I also liked that I am getting a full awesome looking face sculpt with Supes and with Bats I would have only had like 1/3 of an awesome looking face sculpt. I feel I'm getting the most bang for my buck with Supes. I may end up getting Bats too, but I'm not sure if I want to go that crazy.

I can't stand the base on the Sandtrooper either. Its huge for no reason. I wish SS would just stop altogether. I'll more than likely still order stuff from other companies through them though since they offer flex pay on pretty much everything.

I kept Kylo too. I already paid 7 payments on him and only have 1 left, whenever his delays stop that is lol.

If the new Vader wasn't so wide I would definitely sell my old one and replace it with this one. But I think its going to be too wide for a besta cube.

Well, I guess I should just say it. Yeah, I did order the 1:2 Prime 1 BvS Supes. The price is insane, but the way I look at it XM's stuff is already 1K+ and for about twice the price of that or less I can get a statue that is insanely huge and the quality is off the charts. I'm kind of shocked I picked Superman over Batman but I wanted a statue that really popped and Supes's suit definitely stands out more than Batman's black and grey. I also liked that I am getting a full awesome looking face sculpt with Supes and with Bats I would have only had like 1/3 of an awesome looking face sculpt. I feel I'm getting the most bang for my buck with Supes. I may end up getting Bats too, but I'm not sure if I want to go that crazy.

I can't stand the base on the Sandtrooper either. Its huge for no reason. I wish SS would just stop altogether. I'll more than likely still order stuff from other companies through them though since they offer flex pay on pretty much everything.

I kept Kylo too. I already paid 7 payments on him and only have 1 left, whenever his delays stop that is lol.

Holy crap dude!!! That's so awesome, I can't wait to see it. I've honestly looked at it multiple times and mulled ordering it, but kept telling myself if I'm going to spend that much money it has to be the comic book version. I thought it was wait listed though? The piece is simply amazing.

Holy crap dude!!! That's so awesome, I can't wait to see it. I've honestly looked at it multiple times and mulled ordering it, but kept telling myself if I'm going to spend that much money it has to be the comic book version. I thought it was wait listed though? The piece is simply amazing.

I can't wait either, I've been geeking out nonstop since I found myself crazy enough to spend that much on it lol. It was waitlisted until right around Christmas but then they were either allotted more to sell, or a bunch of people must have canceled because Xmas finances must have wiped them out. I flexed the s*** out of him though, so I'm not getting him till May.

Their Jim Lee Supes and Bats will probably be the most awesome comic statues anyone ever makes though, I really hope you at least get Supes.

Dak is definitely better than Romo so far, but with their coaching staff and Jerry still running the show they will never make another Super Bowl. It's a circus in Dallas.

So you burned your stuff right after Jimmy left? That's crazy since they won another Super Bowl two years later, ha ha. I was too young to understand that whole situation. But yeah, I absolutely hate Jerry Jones with a passion. He ruined what was once a great franchise. I still watch all the games, but I refuse to buy any merchandise or support his dumbass in any way. Although I don't know if I can stomach another season next year. I know even if they went undefeated and won every game 50-0 that they would still lose the first game of the playoffs!

I've had been a Cowboys fan as early as I can remember. I went to my first game when I was 5, and had been a fan since. I met Ed too tall Jones, Randy white, danny white, Tony hill, drew pearson, Tony Dorsett and a bunch of others through out the years. Leaving the Cowboys was hard. As a fan, I had to make a stand. And, even though I lost my mind a bit at the start at the boycott, I will not root for my team until that sorry piece of crap is gone.

I really want to get Rey and Jyn, but I'm very concerned how the finished product will turn out. Mostly the paint app on the face. They barely got it right on Savage, but he's an alien, and these are human women. They have to get it right.

I saw it a second time a few days ago with my oldest daughter who hadnt seen it yet. Wanted her to see it before someone spoiled it for her. Noticed alot more obviously, and again I got choked up once the battle of Scariff started. So amazing!

I'm so glad there are other companies making 1/4 scale star wars pieces. I am still considering getting Kylo and Maul from the though. Almost bought the new Vader until someone pointed out that the helmet was plastic. I totally forgot.

Ordered!!!

I'm still contemplating Kylo and Maul. I'll most likely wait for in hand pics though.

I can't wait either, I've been geeking out nonstop since I found myself crazy enough to spend that much on it lol. It was waitlisted until right around Christmas but then they were either allotted more to sell, or a bunch of people must have canceled because Xmas finances must have wiped them out. I flexed the s*** out of him though, so I'm not getting him till May.

Their Jim Lee Supes and Bats will probably be the most awesome comic statues anyone ever makes though, I really hope you at least get Supes.

You've now taken our addiction to a whole other level, ha ha. You better believe I'm planning on getting the Jim Lee Superman if it ever goes up for order!

I've had been a Cowboys fan as early as I can remember. I went to my first game when I was 5, and had been a fan since. I met Ed too tall Jones, Randy white, danny white, Tony hill, drew pearson, Tony Dorsett and a bunch of others through out the years. Leaving the Cowboys was hard. As a fan, I had to make a stand. And, even though I lost my mind a bit at the start at the boycott, I will not root for my team until that sorry piece of crap is gone.

I really want to get Rey and Jyn, but I'm very concerned how the finished product will turn out. Mostly the paint app on the face. They barely got it right on Savage, but he's an alien, and these are human women. They have to get it right.

I saw it a second time a few days ago with my oldest daughter who hadnt seen it yet. Wanted her to see it before someone spoiled it for her. Noticed alot more obviously, and again I got choked up once the battle of Scariff started. So amazing!

I'm so glad there are other companies making 1/4 scale star wars pieces. I am still considering getting Kylo and Maul from the though. Almost bought the new Vader until someone pointed out that the helmet was plastic. I totally forgot.

Ordered!!!

I'm still contemplating Kylo and Maul. I'll most likely wait for in hand pics though.

I just don't know how you can stop being a fan of a team. I've tried to stop following my favorite sports teams before and it's just impossible, I can't do it! It's like a drug habit that I can't quit no matter how bad it is for me, ha. I just keep chasing that championship feeling. I'm super jealous you met all those players by the way. Only Cowboys player I've ever met was Mel Renfro.

I'm in the same boat as you on Rey and Jyn, definitely going to wait for the finished product. Although I'm definitely more interested in K-2SO over Jyn. I think I'll order Kylo, I have a Star Wars bad guy Pax planned out.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84

Ordered!!!

The face sculpt on Jyn looks great, and I'm sure Rey's sculpt will look great in the photos too. And both of their proto paint jobs will look amazing, but I already know the production versions will have that same flat shade all over the face, there will be no different shading tones used. They really need to get new painters in there, or use a different type of materials for the heads so they can paint them the same way as HTs.

Wasn't the original Vader PFs helmet plastic too? I really should go and check my own piece lol. I bet Kylo's helmet ends up being plastic too.

You've now taken our addiction to a whole other level, ha ha. You better believe I'm planning on getting the Jim Lee Superman if it ever goes up for order!

I just don't know how you can stop being a fan of a team. I've tried to stop following my favorite sports teams before and it's just impossible, I can't do it! It's like a drug habit that I can't quit no matter how bad it is for me, ha. I just keep chasing that championship feeling. I'm super jealous you met all those players by the way. Only Cowboys player I've ever met was Mel Renfro.

I'm in the same boat as you on Rey and Jyn, definitely going to wait for the finished product. Although I'm definitely more interested in K-2SO over Jyn. I think I'll order Kylo, I have a Star Wars bad guy Pax planned out.

I think I should check myself in for a psych evaluation this weekend lol. This is definitely a whole new level of crazy for me.

K-2SO will more than likely turn out better than Jyn, as far as the production version goes. I just have no faith in SS when it comes to human PFs anymore, unless they are wearing a full helmet.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
The face sculpt on Jyn looks great, and I'm sure Rey's sculpt will look great in the photos too. And both of their proto paint jobs will look amazing, but I already know the production versions will have that same flat shade all over the face, there will be no different shading tones used. They really need to get new painters in there, or use a different type of materials for the heads so they can paint them the same way as HTs.

Wasn't the original Vader PFs helmet plastic too? I really should go and check my own piece lol. I bet Kylo's helmet ends up being plastic too.

I think I should check myself in for a psych evaluation this weekend lol. This is definitely a whole new level of crazy for me.

K-2SO will more than likely turn out better than Jyn, as far as the production version goes. I just have no faith in SS when it comes to human PFs anymore, unless they are wearing a full helmet.

It's hard for me to say Jyn's face sculpt looks good when you put it next to the Hot Toys version. When we are paying double the price we should be getting a top notch sculpt!

photo.php
photo.php

So how are you going to display the Superman statue? Pedestal?

• Thanks
It's hard for me to say Jyn's face sculpt looks good when you put it next to the Hot Toys version. When we are paying double the price we should be getting a top notch sculpt!

photo.php
photo.php

Wow, when you have them side by side the details of the HT look so much better. And you can pretty much bet all of the different flesh tones of the HT will more than likely make it into the production version. The PF won't look nearly as good as it does there. I bet it ends up with at least one wonky eye too :LOL:.

I'm not sure yet. I need to figure out if I'm getting Bats or not yet. I'm 50/50 on him. And if I do go with Bats I can't decide if I want the regular version or the armored one. I'll eventually head to some furniture stores and probably Ikea and take a look around at stuff. I might go with a pedestal, but I'm not so sure I want to risk putting it on something that is so narrow. One wrong bump could send Superman flying, literally LOL. I might also look at tables, end tables, chests and maybe some type of cabinet unit. But I really don't want to block off the viewing angles of the sides and back of him by cabinet walls.

• Thanks
Wow, when you have them side by side the details of the HT look so much better. And you can pretty much bet all of the different flesh tones of the HT will more than likely make it into the production version. The PF won't look nearly as good as it does there. I bet it ends up with at least one wonky eye too :LOL:.

I'm not sure yet. I need to figure out if I'm getting Bats or not yet. I'm 50/50 on him. And if I do go with Bats I can't decide if I want the regular version or the armored one. I'll eventually head to some furniture stores and probably Ikea and take a look around at stuff. I might go with a pedestal, but I'm not so sure I want to risk putting it on something that is so narrow. One wrong bump could send Superman flying, literally LOL. I might also look at tables, end tables, chests and maybe some type of cabinet unit. But I really don't want to block off the viewing angles of the sides and back of him by cabinet walls.

Yeah I don't get why a 1/6 scale action figure can have way more life like sculpts than 1/4 scale statues that cost twice the amount. Makes no sense!

Here's a thought:

• Thanks
Yeah I don't get why a 1/6 scale action figure can have way more life like sculpts than 1/4 scale statues that cost twice the amount. Makes no sense!

Here's a thought:

Thats something we really need to get to the bottom of. Its like we've been complaining about it for years and they just can't seem to improve on it. Part of me thinks that maybe the polystone heads can't handle the complicated paint process that the HT heads can. But then there was the MOS PF that was made out of PVC and the paintwork on that was pretty crappy too. So maybe SS is just cutting corners in the paint department. That wouldn't really surprise me since they cut corners every single place they can anyways.

Those actually look pretty good. I don't think I ever would have guessed those started out as garage style shelves.

• Thanks
Have you guys seen the vids for the XM Ghost Rider yet?:

This thing looks so freaking cool! And I'm not even that big of a fan of the character. Seeing how awesome this is only makes me want to see their Grievous and Maul even more!

• Thanks

Nice man. I think SS has the best Kylo right now. That Kylo is so hot right now, lol!

Make no mistake, I'm still a fan, I will not support the team in any way tho until Jones is gone. He can't possibly have more than 10 years left.

Just checked, you know, it may be. It feels cold like poly, but also thin like plastic. Checking it though, I realized I need to find something to shine up that helmet, lol!

HT just nails it. I've seen custom work that improve on shading and colors to where it looks more realistic on SS pieces, and some of their older pieces have great paint apps. It can be done.

photo.php
photo.php

I think the PF paint app looks good, but the HT looks great. Should be the other way around. HT will most likely deliver that piece looking as good as that while we know SS will not.

This thing looks so freaking cool! And I'm not even that big of a fan of the character. Seeing how awesome this is only makes me want to see their Grievous and Maul even more!

I think this is the final straw for me. That piece is magnificent. I watched the entire vid. XM really does put alot of care into their products man. The packaging is well done, and the paint app looks amazing! The piece overall is incredible! This is what I want from a collectible.

That Ghost Rider is friggen amazing. Someone was selling one for $1700 on the Freaks forum and I was tempted to buy it then I realized I have no connection with the character at all, ha.

I still haven't opened my Darkseid and think I'm going to send it back. Just too disappointed with the size and pose, should have never ordered it in the first place. I know XM can make one that's 1000x better.

Nice man. I think SS has the best Kylo right now. That Kylo is so hot right now, lol!

Make no mistake, I'm still a fan, I will not support the team in any way tho until Jones is gone. He can't possibly have more than 10 years left.

Just checked, you know, it may be. It feels cold like poly, but also thin like plastic. Checking it though, I realized I need to find something to shine up that helmet, lol!

HT just nails it. I've seen custom work that improve on shading and colors to where it looks more realistic on SS pieces, and some of their older pieces have great paint apps. It can be done.

I think the PF paint app looks good, but the HT looks great. Should be the other way around. HT will most likely deliver that piece looking as good as that while we know SS will not.

I think this is the final straw for me. That piece is magnificent. I watched the entire vid. XM really does put alot of care into their products man. The packaging is well done, and the paint app looks amazing! The piece overall is incredible! This is what I want from a collectible.

Jerry is only 74, I bet he lives to be 100. Of course will his son actually hire a GM and not meddle like his idiot father? I'm going to be pissed when they put Jerry's name on the Cowboys Ring of Honor. He ruined this franchise.

Yeah XM is top notch, their products are on another level compared to Sideshow.

I have a feeling Jerry Jones will live to be past 100. And after he goes they will probably hook his head up to some type of machine that keeps him alive and able to keep ruining the Cowboys organization for decades LOL.

I always thought the Vader helmet felt kind of chintzy. It doesn't really feel like its any better quality than you'd find on a 12" hasbro figure. I checked again and I think the helmet is definitely plastic, the mask may be poly though.

The Jyn PF looks like one of their better ones in that pic. But the production version won't look anywhere near that good. I've never been blown away by any of the human SW PFs so far. The sculpts have been great on some like Jedi Luke and Anakin, (and bad on others, I'm looking at you Han LOL) but the paint apps have been pretty bland on all of them. HT just kills SS so badly when it comes to painting flesh tones.

That Ghost Rider is friggen amazing. Someone was selling one for $1700 on the Freaks forum and I was tempted to buy it then I realized I have no connection with the character at all, ha.

I still haven't opened my Darkseid and think I'm going to send it back. Just too disappointed with the size and pose, should have never ordered it in the first place. I know XM can make one that's 1000x better.

Jerry is only 74, I bet he lives to be 100. Of course will his son actually hire a GM and not meddle like his idiot father? I'm going to be pissed when they put Jerry's name on the Cowboys Ring of Honor. He ruined this franchise.

Yeah XM is top notch, their products are on another level compared to Sideshow.

Holy crap! I didn't know it was going for that much. I definitely don't have nearly enough of a connection to spend that much on it either. It does look really badass though!

I remember how disappointed you were when Darkseid's price was revealed. If it was a character I wanted I would have been pissed too. Do you think you'll regret sending it back if you do? I'm not sure how big of a Darkseid fan you are, but I know how big of a Superman fan you are. You might regret it if you can't get all of his villains.

I need to check myself into the psych ward this week for sure, because I just ordered the 1:2 Bats too over the weekend :OMG:.