STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I'm loving that variant cover. Just looked at Midtown comics and its $51 :angry:. I'll more than likely just wait for the TPB anyways.

He owns that Stormtrooper PF! :LOL: He talks so much sh*t about it, but he bought it anyways. I think the only 2 PFs he has are that one and the original Vader PF. He's also got the SS 1:1 Vader bust. With how uptight he is about screen accuracy he barely owns any mass produced stuff. Most of his stuff is custom, or is from super rare companies I've never heard of that cater to that specific type of uptight collector. I would hate to be that nit picky about anything because it just would suck the fun out of this hobby entirely.

Ha, well I hope he never comes in this forum and sees how much we're ripping on him. And I agree, it's a terrible way to be. I bet he was watching Rogue One and saying the stormtrooper uniforms weren't screen accurate, ha ha.

Variant covers can be expensive, but at least the regular cover is still pretty awesome. If I were a big Maul fan I would pick it up just to have it. I bought quite a few of the Rebirth #1's just to have them.

By the way I stopped watching all the CW DC shows, you should be proud of me. :p Actually I dropped my cable, but I was going to drop all of those shows anyhow, ha ha.

Last edited:
Ha, well I hope he never comes in this forum and sees how much we're ripping on him. And I agree, it's a terrible way to be. I bet he was watching Rogue One and saying the stormtrooper uniforms weren't screen accurate, ha ha.

Variant covers can be expensive, but at least the regular cover is still pretty awesome. If I were a big Maul fan I would pick it up just to have it. I bought quite a few of the Rebirth #1's just to have them.

By the way I stopped watching all the CW DC shows, you should be proud of me. :p Actually I dropped my cable, but I was going to drop all of those shows anyhow, ha ha.

Ha! I can't remember the last time I watched one of the CW shows. I think I watched 2 or 3 of the Flash ones. I remember when I saw the pilot it instantly reminded me of everything that I hated about Arrow because it was all carried over. I never watched a single episode of Supergirl.

He actually insulted Lou before about his besta cabinets. The guy is just a douche all around. If he ever comes in here I'll make sure he doesn't feel welcomed lol.

I might pick up the regular Maul #1 if I go to the comic shop. But my wallet is going to be pretty much empty for the next few months :(.

Ha! I can't remember the last time I watched one of the CW shows. I think I watched 2 or 3 of the Flash ones. I remember when I saw the pilot it instantly reminded me of everything that I hated about Arrow because it was all carried over. I never watched a single episode of Supergirl.

He actually insulted Lou before about his besta cabinets. The guy is just a douche all around. If he ever comes in here I'll make sure he doesn't feel welcomed lol.

I might pick up the regular Maul #1 if I go to the comic shop. But my wallet is going to be pretty much empty for the next few months :(.

Flash was actually better because all of the characters were likeable and it was light-hearted/fun like the comics, but of course they found a way to ruin it. Gotta get that pointless CW drama in there!

He insulted Lou? What a douche! I bet he wouldn't do that in person.

I forgot you sold your soul for two very large awesome statues, ha ha.

So I have one Ultimate Spider-Man trade left and I finished the series, it's taken me forever! I think I should tackle this next:

N7OXfyI.jpg

Of course I have a pile of trades I still haven't read so I should probably read them first, ha.

Flash was actually better because all of the characters were likeable and it was light-hearted/fun like the comics, but of course they found a way to ruin it. Gotta get that pointless CW drama in there!

He insulted Lou? What a douche! I bet he wouldn't do that in person.

I forgot you sold your soul for two very large awesome statues, ha ha.

So I have one Ultimate Spider-Man trade left and I finished the series, it's taken me forever! I think I should tackle this next:

N7OXfyI.jpg

Of course I have a pile of trades I still haven't read so I should probably read them first, ha.

The CW drama just instantly jumped out at me. I really wish these shows would have been on Netflix or HBO. Did you ever see the Flash show that was on in the 90's? It was only on for one season but I really loved it. I think it might have been on the CW long before the CW was the CW but I can't remember for sure.

Ha! Lou would have totally pounded that guy into oblivion if he would have talked sh*t to his face. I've seen that guy on Rebelscum a lot too.

My soul is sold and I'm so broke lol. That moment when I realized I could have bought 16+ Hot Toys instead of 2 statues:
2e4e2b521e2ec18df77229bc39194f67.png

I need to follow Marvel a lot more closely because that is a time frame that I am completely clueless on. But I do see Beta Ray Bill is in there so it must be awesome! Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I think my Maul Mythos was painted bad enough where it couldn't be passed off as "stylized" lol. I could see how Vader's extreme orange paintjob was "stylized" though. I think I just got stuck with a really sloppy Maul.

The XM paintjob will more than likely blow every SS SW piece out of the water. That company is really, really good. You definitely get what you pay for. You don't with SS which is why I'm not going to be buying anything else from them anymore. I've given them so much time to turn it around and they just won't. The lifeless bland flesh tones that continue on their production pieces was my last straw.

It will be interesting to see what XM does with their sabers. A couple of their pieces have light up features. I think I'm at a point where I'd rather pay less for something that doesn't light up then pay more for something that does that I'd end up using for 5 minutes.

Agreed! None of my statues have been lit up for more than a couple hours total. Except Shaak Ti. Had her little up for a few days right out the box, lol! But, these things are too fragile. Well, at least the new saber tech is. The slightest hit and the u side breaks. That's why I'd like to see a paint that could do the job. Or, one made out of real glass or something.

I know there will be a piece here and there I'll probably get from SS, but the days of getting every SW piece they put out are long over.

Yeah I saw it, but it's an unpainted kit then I'd have to find someone to paint it for me. It was costly. Well I mentioned something about XM is probably going to take forever on their DC stuff and one of the guys on the statue forum who knows the scoop with XM told me I was going to be wrong with that statement. So maybe there's hope!

The Sideshow ES are crazy. I mean technically their stuff is barely a collectible. If their PFs are available to order for 4-5 years that doesn't qualify as a collectible anymore. Plus they brought their prices up to match XM's, but they don't deliver on the quality or creativity.

THIS! This right here! Perfectly said!

Well I'm pretty sure we can agree that it will be either Batman, Joker, or Superman. I would be shocked if they started out with someone else. What's your guess?

I don't feel like anything is holding it's value anymore...the market is close to bursting! That's why it's smart to be really picky and only buy stuff you want to keep. Of course the Star Wars market will never burst, ha ha. There's too many crazy Star Wars fans out there. Speaking of, that JKNO guy is super annoying now that you guys pointed him out. :p

That Romanian dude?! Lmao!

Yes I believe it was Magneto then Wolverine so I'm going to guess Joker then Batman.

Gosh yeah he made this comment over in the statue forum while he was ripping on the Stormtrooper PF: "I guess there are 2 types of reviewers: 1. reviewers who are interested in the minute details compared to regular joe collector, (over) analyzing everything, and 2. the reviewers who have no clue about the thing they are describing, just saying how much he/she likes it, how nice the paint shines in the sun etc. To be honest I prefer the first type of review any day of the week, though the last type come much more often." Obviously he prefers the first type because he's one of them. Seriously does he own any statues because I've never seen him say anything positive?

Darth Maul #1 came out today if you feel like hitting up a comic book store. :) Pretty cool cover...

3983411.jpg

Here's the best variant cover:

3983420.jpg

Awesome! I'll buy them and probably never read them, lmao! I heard it was good though.

He's still complaining about the Stormtrooper statue? Lmfao! Wow! Is he still using the old, "I own it, so it makes my point more valid" argument? He does have a collection. He's gotten into it with a couple other collector friends if mine, and one of them called his collection, "Third world" good. Personally I think he has a good collection. He's just and absolute tool!

Yeah, he thinks the bestas are absolute garbage, and what he owns is what every one else should own, lol!

The CW drama just instantly jumped out at me. I really wish these shows would have been on Netflix or HBO. Did you ever see the Flash show that was on in the 90's? It was only on for one season but I really loved it. I think it might have been on the CW long before the CW was the CW but I can't remember for sure.

Ha! Lou would have totally pounded that guy into oblivion if he would have talked sh*t to his face. I've seen that guy on Rebelscum a lot too.

My soul is sold and I'm so broke lol. That moment when I realized I could have bought 16+ Hot Toys instead of 2 statues:
2e4e2b521e2ec18df77229bc39194f67.png

I need to follow Marvel a lot more closely because that is a time frame that I am completely clueless on. But I do see Beta Ray Bill is in there so it must be awesome! Lol.

I don't know much about Beta Ray Bill. First time I ever saw him was in the animated version of Planet Hulk. I just wanted to read some Nova because I remembered having a Nova comic as a kid and was basically told it crosses over into all of that mess! Although I did notice Darkhawk is in there so I was intrigued. I don't have any of those comics and even the trades of Annihilation are hard to find so maybe I should just read what I already have, ha ha. Here I'll let you choose for me, should I read: Saga, Brubaker's Captain America run (plus Civil War), or Bendis' run on Daredevil?

I think Batman on Netflix would be killer (and you know how little I care for Batman). The movies never really get into any of his detective work and a 13-episode series could really show a cool story.

Yeah you probably could have purchases 5 XM statues as well...just saying. ;)

Agreed! None of my statues have been lit up for more than a couple hours total. Except Shaak Ti. Had her little up for a few days right out the box, lol! But, these things are too fragile. Well, at least the new saber tech is. The slightest hit and the u side breaks. That's why I'd like to see a paint that could do the job. Or, one made out of real glass or something.

I know there will be a piece here and there I'll probably get from SS, but the days of getting every SW piece they put out are long over.

Awesome! I'll buy them and probably never read them, lmao! I heard it was good though.

He's still complaining about the Stormtrooper statue? Lmfao! Wow! Is he still using the old, "I own it, so it makes my point more valid" argument? He does have a collection. He's gotten into it with a couple other collector friends if mine, and one of them called his collection, "Third world" good. Personally I think he has a good collection. He's just and absolute tool!

Yeah, he thinks the bestas are absolute garbage, and what he owns is what every one else should own, lol!

It was confirmed that Kylo won't light up. Oh well I guess. I'm really really excited to see him in the new movie. I wonder if he'll have a new outfit. I can't wait to see a saber duel between Luke and him! One of my friends thinks Snoke is Mace Windu by the way.

Yeah that dude comments on every new thread about a Star Wars piece if he thinks it's not accurate and calls it garbage. He's an elitist Star Wars fan.

Have you got back to the gym Lou? I have lost a lot of strength the past few months. I keep skipping a lot and this winter has just killed my energy. Has Maul been fixed yet?

I just read that its confirmed that Kylo won't light up. Although I said I don't even care earlier, now I'm starting to have second thoughts about that. It is a $570 piece afterall, and charging that much for it it really should light up. I'm just so 'meh right now when it comes to Sideshow. I'm still keeping my order as of now as its a character I really like.

Thats where I'm at. I'm just going to pick and choose. But I wish another company other than SS made Star Wars statues. Its great that XM is, but I wish they distributed in the US.

That Romanian guy is such a douche. Once he goes into a thread it just goes downhill from there.

I don't know much about Beta Ray Bill. First time I ever saw him was in the animated version of Planet Hulk. I just wanted to read some Nova because I remembered having a Nova comic as a kid and was basically told it crosses over into all of that mess! Although I did notice Darkhawk is in there so I was intrigued. I don't have any of those comics and even the trades of Annihilation are hard to find so maybe I should just read what I already have, ha ha. Here I'll let you choose for me, should I read: Saga, Brubaker's Captain America run (plus Civil War), or Bendis' run on Daredevil?

I think Batman on Netflix would be killer (and you know how little I care for Batman). The movies never really get into any of his detective work and a 13-episode series could really show a cool story.

It was confirmed that Kylo won't light up. Oh well I guess. I'm really really excited to see him in the new movie. I wonder if he'll have a new outfit. I can't wait to see a saber duel between Luke and him! One of my friends thinks Snoke is Mace Windu by the way.

Yeah that dude comments on every new thread about a Star Wars piece if he thinks it's not accurate and calls it garbage. He's an elitist Star Wars fan.

Have you got back to the gym Lou? I have lost a lot of strength the past few months. I keep skipping a lot and this winter has just killed my energy. Has Maul been fixed yet?

I still haven't seen Beta Ray Bill anywhere yet, but I hope they put him in an MCU movie! I'd say go with Daredevil. :)

Wait, did you just say something positive about Batman? Are you feeling alright today?

I'm laughing on the outside but crying on the inside :rofl:. I don't think I'd spend that kind of money on any Marvel XM stuff, but if they would have had SW stuff readily available that may have been a different story.

I think Snoke is just going to be Snoke. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think people are just reading too much into the idea of he has to be a character we already know.

I just read that its confirmed that Kylo won't light up. Although I said I don't even care earlier, now I'm starting to have second thoughts about that. It is a $570 piece afterall, and charging that much for it it really should light up. I'm just so 'meh right now when it comes to Sideshow. I'm still keeping my order as of now as its a character I really like.

Thats where I'm at. I'm just going to pick and choose. But I wish another company other than SS made Star Wars statues. Its great that XM is, but I wish they distributed in the US.

That Romanian guy is such a douche. Once he goes into a thread it just goes downhill from there.

I still haven't seen Beta Ray Bill anywhere yet, but I hope they put him in an MCU movie! I'd say go with Daredevil. :)

Wait, did you just say something positive about Batman? Are you feeling alright today?

I'm laughing on the outside but crying on the inside :rofl:. I don't think I'd spend that kind of money on any Marvel XM stuff, but if they would have had SW stuff readily available that may have been a different story.

I think Snoke is just going to be Snoke. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think people are just reading too much into the idea of he has to be a character we already know.

I see people on the Freaks board are pretty mad about Kylo not lighting up. They have a point - Sideshow jacked up the price and cut costs on this piece. Although I never turn the lights on anyhow.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me saying something positive about Batman. I will just admit that his detective stories in the comics would be fun on the screen.

Yeah Snoke will just be Snoke. I actually get annoyed by the never ending theories because they are so outlandish and they rarely do something that crazy in these movies. Same with Game of Thrones, it's just constant theories that are always wrong, ha.

I see people on the Freaks board are pretty mad about Kylo not lighting up. They have a point - Sideshow jacked up the price and cut costs on this piece. Although I never turn the lights on anyhow.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me saying something positive about Batman. I will just admit that his detective stories in the comics would be fun on the screen.

Yeah Snoke will just be Snoke. I actually get annoyed by the never ending theories because they are so outlandish and they rarely do something that crazy in these movies. Same with Game of Thrones, it's just constant theories that are always wrong, ha.

I never turn them on either. But I'm pissed the price was so high on this piece and then it can't even deliver the same feature that other SW PFs have. And those older pieces were like half the price of this one when they were released. I'm seriously at my end with SS. I'm sick of complaining but then continuing to purchase. SS has got so many of us by the balls because they are the only ones with the licenses we want and the only ones with US distribution rights.

Oh my God! Have you checked to see if you have a fever? Something is going on with you over there :p. Maybe its just that you are finally coming to your senses!

I do find some of these theories quite entertaining. All I can do is laugh sometimes.

I never turn them on either. But I'm pissed the price was so high on this piece and then it can't even deliver the same feature that other SW PFs have. And those older pieces were like half the price of this one when they were released. I'm seriously at my end with SS. I'm sick of complaining but then continuing to purchase. SS has got so many of us by the balls because they are the only ones with the licenses we want and the only ones with US distribution rights.

Oh my God! Have you checked to see if you have a fever? Something is going on with you over there :p. Maybe its just that you are finally coming to your senses!

I do find some of these theories quite entertaining. All I can do is laugh sometimes.

Yeah there's nothing good to say about Sideshow anymore. I think (like Lou said) we just have to pick and choose what to get from them now since they are clearly not the best option out there these days.

Oh man, so I just realized I'm missing 5 volumes of Ultimate Spider-Man! I knew Peter died in the end, but I thought he died at the end of Ultimatum so that's the last one I had. Apparently there are 4 more volumes before he dies and Miles Morales takes over. Ugh!

I haven't been consistently going. Took the summer off to ride more, and once mom got bad and passed, it has been super hard for me to get motivated for anything. That said, my kid is kicking my ass to get back in, so she is dragging me tomorrow. I've taken breaks before. A couple months here and there. It was harder this time with mom passing though. Thankfully my kid is hitting it hard and making sure I don't miss more than I should. It's ok to miss here and there man. Don't let it get ya down. Muscle has great memory, and it's alot easier to get back what you had than it was to build it in the first place.

Elitist indeed. The reality is, he's a miserable person with not much else good going on in his life. I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Alot of people think Mace is Snoke! Lol! Crazy! Mace was a hardcore Jedi. No way he'd abandon his beliefs. He'd fight to the very end for the Jedi Order.

People want that connection and a twist like we got in ESB. I do remember either Filoni or JJ talking about connections between the ST and Rebels, so there are theories about Ezra being Snoke, the Grand Inquisitor being Snoke, etc.

There's no reason Kylo should be that much. It is clear that SS is no longer about the fans and more about profit. In order for them to change, collectors have to hit them where it hurts. I'm guessing at some point they could very well just become a distribution company.

I don't mind the theories. I'll sit and watch a dozen or so on YouTube while I play on my phone. That and TFA trailer reactions, lol! In fact I'm doing it now.

Yeah there's nothing good to say about Sideshow anymore. I think (like Lou said) we just have to pick and choose what to get from them now since they are clearly not the best option out there these days.

Oh man, so I just realized I'm missing 5 volumes of Ultimate Spider-Man! I knew Peter died in the end, but I thought he died at the end of Ultimatum so that's the last one I had. Apparently there are 4 more volumes before he dies and Miles Morales takes over. Ugh!

There is nothing good about SS anymore. Its gone from when I used to get excited when of one of my most wanted characters was teased to now when I wonder just how many things I will be disappointed about when the full reveal is shown. I can't remember the last time I was fully excited about a PF. It seems like I'm settling for a whole bunch of things I don't like about the piece just because its the character I want. I'm so glad I didn't convince myself to settle for the Affleck Batman PF or the Ledger Joker PF, I think they both turned out terrible!

That sounds like a lot to read. Do you ever re-read your stuff? If its something you won't read twice is it worth buying all of those volumes to you? I definitely don't read all of my comics twice, some I do. I'm even worse with books though, if I read it once 99% of the time that will be the only time I read it.

I haven't been consistently going. Took the summer off to ride more, and once mom got bad and passed, it has been super hard for me to get motivated for anything. That said, my kid is kicking my ass to get back in, so she is dragging me tomorrow. I've taken breaks before. A couple months here and there. It was harder this time with mom passing though. Thankfully my kid is hitting it hard and making sure I don't miss more than I should. It's ok to miss here and there man. Don't let it get ya down. Muscle has great memory, and it's alot easier to get back what you had than it was to build it in the first place.

Elitist indeed. The reality is, he's a miserable person with not much else good going on in his life. I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Alot of people think Mace is Snoke! Lol! Crazy! Mace was a hardcore Jedi. No way he'd abandon his beliefs. He'd fight to the very end for the Jedi Order.

People want that connection and a twist like we got in ESB. I do remember either Filoni or JJ talking about connections between the ST and Rebels, so there are theories about Ezra being Snoke, the Grand Inquisitor being Snoke, etc.

There's no reason Kylo should be that much. It is clear that SS is no longer about the fans and more about profit. In order for them to change, collectors have to hit them where it hurts. I'm guessing at some point they could very well just become a distribution company.

I don't mind the theories. I'll sit and watch a dozen or so on YouTube while I play on my phone. That and TFA trailer reactions, lol! In fact I'm doing it now.

I'm glad to hear you're getting back to the gym. I know how much you used to dedicate to that and I hope once you get back to it it will help get some more normalcy back into your life. I'm also glad you at least are getting a lot of riding in. Do everything you love as much as you can! Get hookers and blow if necessary! :p

I think a lot of people really want to see more Mace. But if it was Mace there is no way Samuel L Jackson wouldn't be playing the part! So that theory is 100% out.

I wish they'd just distribute. They seem to have no problem doing that.

Last edited:

Ha, I like to watch Game of Thrones reaction videos. They are pretty good especially when a main character gets killed off and everyone freaks out.

That's awesome you have your kid to motivate you. I need someone to get me going again. I've been struggling to go consistently and the strength definitely isn't coming back. If anything I feel like I just keep getting injured. Maybe I'm getting old, ha.

I was reading an article about why Wedge wasn't in Rogue One and it made sense because the first time he saw the Death Star was at the Yavin battle. They did a pretty good job of keeping that accurate.

There is nothing good about SS anymore. Its gone from when I used to get excited when of one of my most wanted characters was teased to now when I wonder just how many things I will be disappointed about when the full reveal is shown. I can't remember the last time I was fully excited about a PF. It seems like I'm settling for a whole bunch of things I don't like about the piece just because its the character I want. I'm so glad I didn't convince myself to settle for the Affleck Batman PF or the Ledger Joker PF, I think they both turned out terrible!

That sounds like a lot to read. Do you ever re-read your stuff? If its something you won't read twice is it worth buying all of those volumes to you? I definitely don't read all of my comics twice, some I do. I'm even worse with books though, if I read it once 99% of the time that will be the only time I read it.

I'm glad to hear you're getting back to the gym. I know how much you used to dedicate to that and I hope once you get back to it it will help get some more normalcy back into your life. I'm also glad you at least are getting a lot of riding in. Do everything you love as much as you can! Get hookers and blow if necessary! :p

I think a lot of people really want to see more Mace. But if it was Mace there is no way Samuel L Jackson wouldn't be playing the part! So that theory is 100% out.

I've been thinking about that lately, I have a ton of trades and I rarely read them more than once. I really should just get an online subscription and read everything that way then just get the hardcover omnibuses of the stories I really love. I've just always been a collector no matter what it is. I mean I have like 600 blu-rays, I haven't even watched a bunch of them! I would probably need a tablet if I went the online route huh? Do you guys have any recommendations?

I'm excited for the Star Wars PFs I have on order, but I was definitely losing interest in their DC offerings and I'm glad I have none on order after I get Green Lantern this month. Did you see the 1/3 scale Iron Studios Batman? That thing is pretty amazing.

Ha, I like to watch Game of Thrones reaction videos. They are pretty good especially when a main character gets killed off and everyone freaks out.

That's awesome you have your kid to motivate you. I need someone to get me going again. I've been struggling to go consistently and the strength definitely isn't coming back. If anything I feel like I just keep getting injured. Maybe I'm getting old, ha.

I was reading an article about why Wedge wasn't in Rogue One and it made sense because the first time he saw the Death Star was at the Yavin battle. They did a pretty good job of keeping that accurate.

I've been thinking about that lately, I have a ton of trades and I rarely read them more than once. I really should just get an online subscription and read everything that way then just get the hardcover omnibuses of the stories I really love. I've just always been a collector no matter what it is. I mean I have like 600 blu-rays, I haven't even watched a bunch of them! I would probably need a tablet if I went the online route huh? Do you guys have any recommendations?

I'm excited for the Star Wars PFs I have on order, but I was definitely losing interest in their DC offerings and I'm glad I have none on order after I get Green Lantern this month. Did you see the 1/3 scale Iron Studios Batman? That thing is pretty amazing.

I was thinking of going digital with comics eventually. But I still haven't even converted fully into digital even with music. I'm weird because I feel when I spend money on music, or a movie, or a book I should be getting some type of physical media that I can actually touch with my hands and put on the shelf instead of getting a file. I know that makes me sound like an old person that doesn't want to get with the times but I don't care :p.

I really wanted the 1/3 Iron Studios Batman so badly! But the only place that I could find selling it was Secret Compass and they wanted almost $2.5K for it. I just can't talk myself into spending that much on 1/3. Its a really awesome piece though. I hope the QC turns out better on it than most of their stuff.

Exactly! It wouldn't be Serkis, it would be Jackson playing the role. If there is any connection to previous characters, it'll be from one of the animated shows, comic/ book, or a name we've heard in the past. That said, I think it'd be cool if Snoke was the Grand Inquisitor, and if the Knights of Ren were connected to Maul and Ezra.

Well, hookers and blow are still illegal here, but pot isn't, lol! Thanks man, it won't take very long to get back what I had. About 3 months.

I have zero recommendation for tablets, lol! I just got a smart phone ffs! My wife has some Samsung tablet though that we got for free with my phone. She seems to like it. I have no idea which one it is though

Yeah, makes sense. The people who are in charge of continuity are doing an excellent job.

It's ok to take breaks. Especially if you keep getting injured. I would recommend alternative forms of exercise than weights like sprints, yoga, mma style training, etc for a few weeks. Yoga by itself is very healing, and sprints and mma will work your muscles in a way you aren't used to which can stimulate growth. Also, taking time off from weights doesn't mean you'll lose muscle. Even with zero exercise it'll take a good 6 weeks before your body starts to lose any muscle.

Exactly! It wouldn't be Serkis, it would be Jackson playing the role. If there is any connection to previous characters, it'll be from one of the animated shows, comic/ book, or a name we've heard in the past. That said, I think it'd be cool if Snoke was the Grand Inquisitor, and if the Knights of Ren were connected to Maul and Ezra.

Well, hookers and blow are still illegal here, but pot isn't, lol! Thanks man, it won't take very long to get back what I had. About 3 months.

I have zero recommendation for tablets, lol! I just got a smart phone ffs! My wife has some Samsung tablet though that we got for free with my phone. She seems to like it. I have no idea which one it is though

Yeah, makes sense. The people who are in charge of continuity are doing an excellent job.

It's ok to take breaks. Especially if you keep getting injured. I would recommend alternative forms of exercise than weights like sprints, yoga, mma style training, etc for a few weeks. Yoga by itself is very healing, and sprints and mma will work your muscles in a way you aren't used to which can stimulate growth. Also, taking time off from weights doesn't mean you'll lose muscle. Even with zero exercise it'll take a good 6 weeks before your body starts to lose any muscle.

I guess it would be cool if the Knights were connected to Maul, but I still don't want to see anything movie related connected to Ezra. There would be a bunch of 10 year olds that would immediately get it, but 90% of the adults watching the movie would be like "who?". And then they'd go and watch Rebels and immediately understand why they haven't heard of the character before and why they don't want to ever again lol. I don't know why but I still love ripping on that character :LOL:.

I'm still waiting to see which year I finally get motivated to start working out. Not looking good this year so far lol.

I never understood why anyone would want a tablet. It does the exact same thing a smart phone does, and you can't fit it in your pocket, and you can't carry it around with you unless you want to use one of those man-purses lol. How much better of an entertainment experience can you get out of that thing than you can a smart phone. Yeah, the screen is bigger, but so is a big screen TV. So if you find yourself not getting the enjoyment out of a phone's 5" screen or whatever just go watch the movie on your TV the way its supposed to be with your surround sound. That's the end of my rant, I guess I didn't know how much deep down hatred I had for tablets until now :rofl:.

On another note, glad to hear you FINALLY got a smart phone! :D

I guess it would be cool if the Knights were connected to Maul, but I still don't want to see anything movie related connected to Ezra. There would be a bunch of 10 year olds that would immediately get it, but 90% of the adults watching the movie would be like "who?". And then they'd go and watch Rebels and immediately understand why they haven't heard of the character before and why they don't want to ever again lol. I don't know why but I still love ripping on that character :LOL:.

I'm still waiting to see which year I finally get motivated to start working out. Not looking good this year so far lol.

I never understood why anyone would want a tablet. It does the exact same thing a smart phone does, and you can't fit it in your pocket, and you can't carry it around with you unless you want to use one of those man-purses lol. How much better of an entertainment experience can you get out of that thing than you can a smart phone. Yeah, the screen is bigger, but so is a big screen TV. So if you find yourself not getting the enjoyment out of a phone's 5" screen or whatever just go watch the movie on your TV the way its supposed to be with your surround sound. That's the end of my rant, I guess I didn't know how much deep down hatred I had for tablets until now :rofl:.

On another note, glad to hear you FINALLY got a smart phone! :D

I know! Lol! I admit, I only got it for navigation when riding. Oh, and so it can point out where cops are at.

I can understand a tablet, however you are right. If you want a bigger screen, your phone should be able to interface with your TV. I'm sure it can I just need to figure it out. My kid watches Netflix on my wife's tablet on those long trips to volleyball tournaments.

I know! Lol! I admit, I only got it for navigation when riding. Oh, and so it can point out where cops are at.

I can understand a tablet, however you are right. If you want a bigger screen, your phone should be able to interface with your TV. I'm sure it can I just need to figure it out. My kid watches Netflix on my wife's tablet on those long trips to volleyball tournaments.

Thats very useful!

Women can get away with tablets a lot more often as they can just put it in their purse or bag or whatever. Whenever I see a dude carrying a man purse I always give them a o_O look lol.

Have you guys seen the Rey video:

Man I haven't been able to get on this site all week. It's worked a few times on my phone, but today is the first time I've been able to pull it up on a computer!

I didn't mean to start such a debate on tablets, ha. Apparently that's a trigger word for Josh. I only wanted one to read comics on since they are the perfect size for comic book pages. At some point I remembered that my laptop folds over into a tablet so I actually don't even need one! I'm pretty sure I'm going to subscribe to Marvel's online service eventually, it's just too good of a deal. DC sucks for not having a service like that!

That Rey looks fantastic. However, it is Sideshow still and I don't trust the final product. Any guess on a price? Probably $500 for her and $300 for BB-8 is my guess.

Man I haven't been able to get on this site all week. It's worked a few times on my phone, but today is the first time I've been able to pull it up on a computer!

I didn't mean to start such a debate on tablets, ha. Apparently that's a trigger word for Josh. I only wanted one to read comics on since they are the perfect size for comic book pages. At some point I remembered that my laptop folds over into a tablet so I actually don't even need one! I'm pretty sure I'm going to subscribe to Marvel's online service eventually, it's just too good of a deal. DC sucks for not having a service like that!

That Rey looks fantastic. However, it is Sideshow still and I don't trust the final product. Any guess on a price? Probably $500 for her and $300 for BB-8 is my guess.

LMAO! I didn't even know it was until a couple of days ago, but then it drove me into a near-violent rage :rofl:. I don't think I really hate them that bad, I just don't like how I would have no way of carrying that thing around. That actually does sound like it would be perfect for reading comics though. Its cool your laptop turns into one. I'm going to need a new laptop soon, mine is on its last legs.

I get a lot of problems with this website too.

I think Rey looks really good in that video. A lot better than she looked in that Sideshow news video from last week or whatever. There is no way I'd order before in hand pics though. Your price guess is exactly what I would guess. Maybe even $550 for Rey knowing SS.

Did you see the SS email with the Alex Ross Superman print that's coming? That looks pretty awesome.