STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thats very useful!

Women can get away with tablets a lot more often as they can just put it in their purse or bag or whatever. Whenever I see a dude carrying a man purse I always give them a o_O look lol.

Have you guys seen the Rey video:

That does look good! Especially the tailoring. I'll be very surprised if that is the delivered product tho. I'm still not getting it regardless of the finished product.

My kid carries the tablet in her backpack, but my wife only uses it around the house.

Man I haven't been able to get on this site all week. It's worked a few times on my phone, but today is the first time I've been able to pull it up on a computer!

I didn't mean to start such a debate on tablets, ha. Apparently that's a trigger word for Josh. I only wanted one to read comics on since they are the perfect size for comic book pages. At some point I remembered that my laptop folds over into a tablet so I actually don't even need one! I'm pretty sure I'm going to subscribe to Marvel's online service eventually, it's just too good of a deal. DC sucks for not having a service like that!

That Rey looks fantastic. However, it is Sideshow still and I don't trust the final product. Any guess on a price? Probably $500 for her and $300 for BB-8 is my guess.

I've had problems like that in the past. Not sure what it is.

That does look good! Especially the tailoring. I'll be very surprised if that is the delivered product tho. I'm still not getting it regardless of the finished product.

My kid carries the tablet in her backpack, but my wife only uses it around the house.

I've had problems like that in the past. Not sure what it is.

Its at a point to where I almost cringe thinking what they will manage to screw something up on the production piece. I already know how lifeless the flesh tone will look. Although I just read on one of the forums that they actually used translucent resin on the production version of the Julie Newmar Catwoman PF. They couldn't manage to figure out how to use it on the $2000 Obi-Wan LSF but they can use it on a $420 PF :rolleyes:. This company is so dumb at times its mind boggling lol.

Its at a point to where I almost cringe thinking what they will manage to screw something up on the production piece. I already know how lifeless the flesh tone will look. Although I just read on one of the forums that they actually used translucent resin on the production version of the Julie Newmar Catwoman PF. They couldn't manage to figure out how to use it on the $2000 Obi-Wan LSF but they can use it on a $420 PF :rolleyes:. This company is so dumb at times its mind boggling lol.

I know! Lmao! That line was supposed to be a huge deal for SS, but they've seemed to have screwed the pooch.

The fabric on Rey is spectacular! I'll wait for in hand pics. No BB8 or helmet for me.

I'm not going to lie, both Rey and the ex head on Jyn (there's a video showing it painted) both look great and I would order them now if I had any faith the final product would look that good. Seems like everyone is in the wait and see boat.

I have a statue coming on Friday that's not Sideshow. :p

I know! Lmao! That line was supposed to be a huge deal for SS, but they've seemed to have screwed the pooch.

The fabric on Rey is spectacular! I'll wait for in hand pics. No BB8 or helmet for me.

I'm still laughing at their $2K price tag on 1:2 R2. :LOL:

I'm 100% not getting BB8. The fabric on Rey does look great though, they might be able to pull that off on the production piece, but I wouldn't hold out hope for the paint job on the flesh tones looking anything like they are in the pics.

I'm not going to lie, both Rey and the ex head on Jyn (there's a video showing it painted) both look great and I would order them now if I had any faith the final product would look that good. Seems like everyone is in the wait and see boat.

I saw that video with the EX Jyn in it and she looks so freaking amazing! If I was going to get either her or Rey it would be Jyn. But they will screw up the paint for sure.

I love how we all are buying stuff from other companies :p. Take that SS! Okay, so what is it???

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99

Hmm! What could it be?

It's the best way Imo. Still, I imagine people will buy once the shock of a poor paint app, poor QC, etc wears off.

Hmm! What could it be?

It's the best way Imo. Still, I imagine people will buy once the shock of a poor paint app, poor QC, etc wears off.

It amazes me how many people on the forums continue to buy stuff that is crap. Even when a proto looks bad they will make a comment how something doesn't look right but then they still spend $500+. And other times the production piece comes out and they'll admit it doesn't look great but say they need it anyways and order. :facepalm:

I'm still laughing at their $2K price tag on 1:2 R2. :LOL:

I'm 100% not getting BB8. The fabric on Rey does look great though, they might be able to pull that off on the production piece, but I wouldn't hold out hope for the paint job on the flesh tones looking anything like they are in the pics.

I saw that video with the EX Jyn in it and she looks so freaking amazing! If I was going to get either her or Rey it would be Jyn. But they will screw up the paint for sure.

I love how we all are buying stuff from other companies :p. Take that SS! Okay, so what is it???

Not going to lie, I totally want to order Jyn and Rey, I just don't trust Sideshow's final product.

Prime 1 didn't show their Jim Lee Superman today. :( They showed their Venom so now you can compare theirs, XM, and Sideshow as they all have the same character coming out.

It amazes me how many people on the forums continue to buy stuff that is crap. Even when a proto looks bad they will make a comment how something doesn't look right but then they still spend $500+. And other times the production piece comes out and they'll admit it doesn't look great but say they need it anyways and order. :facepalm:

I'm totally guilty of this. I'm getting better though. The Lex PF EX has low stock remaining and I'm not ordering it. I'm just so sick of looking at that uninspired one leg up pose.

This site won't open on my computer or my phone. I can only get it to open on my phone if I turn off my wifi and use my data. So my theory is they blocked my IP address for some reason. They didn't suspend my account obviously so I don't know what's up.

Here's what I got yesterday:

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I totally want to order Jyn and Rey, I just don't trust Sideshow's final product.

Prime 1 didn't show their Jim Lee Superman today. :( They showed their Venom so now you can compare theirs, XM, and Sideshow as they all have the same character coming out.

I'm totally guilty of this. I'm getting better though. The Lex PF EX has low stock remaining and I'm not ordering it. I'm just so sick of looking at that uninspired one leg up pose.

This site won't open on my computer or my phone. I can only get it to open on my phone if I turn off my wifi and use my data. So my theory is they blocked my IP address for some reason. They didn't suspend my account obviously so I don't know what's up.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Congrats! He looks so freaking cool! And simple! And I say that in the best way possible, if I could have all of my characters like that I would. I just love how they didn't do anything extreme with the pose or base, and just kept the focus on the character. SS could learn something from this. When I remind myself how simple I like poses it almost makes me rethink statues entirely and think maybe I should do figures instead. I just wish there was a bigger selection in 1/4.

I've been following and watching the forums tonight waiting for a few Prime 1 pieces to hopefully show up at the Con but they didn't. Really bummed there is no sign of Jim Lee Supes and Bats, and their Keaton Batman is still MIA. They teased him well over a year ago.

I had the same issue with another website a few months ago. I could get all other sites to load except one, until I took my phone off of Wi-Fi, then that site would work. The problem is in the computer its not your phone. There is some complex way of fixing it but I'm horrible with computers, so I just did a system restore and picked a restore point that was a week or so before the problem started, I let the restore do its thing and when the computer rebooted the problem was completely gone.

Last edited:
Congrats! He looks so freaking cool! And simple! And I say that in the best way possible, if I could have all of my characters like that I would. I just love how they didn't do anything extreme with the pose or base, and just kept the focus on the character. SS could learn something from this. When I remind myself how simple I like poses it almost makes me rethink statues entirely and think maybe I should do figures instead. I just wish there was a bigger selection in 1/4.

I've been following and watching the forums tonight waiting for a few Prime 1 pieces to hopefully show up at the Con but they didn't. Really bummed there is no sign of Jim Lee Supes and Bats, and their Keaton Batman is still MIA. They teased him well over a year ago.

I had the same issue with another website a few months ago. I could get all other sites to load except one, until I took my phone off of Wi-Fi, then that site would work. The problem is in the computer its not your phone. There is some complex way of fixing it but I'm horrible with computers, so I just did a system restore and picked a restore point that was a week or so before the problem started, I let the restore do its thing and when the computer rebooted the problem was completely gone.

Thanks, it's a sweet statue and I think the best Captain America. Did you see those signed Alex Ross prints that went up for sale this week? I really wanted the Superman one, but didn't want to buy them both.

Someone in the statue forum said they weren't going to show the Jim Lee Superman until the end of the year now. Sad.

I contacted an administrator on here and my IP address was indeed blocked by their server. They unblocked me so I'm on here using my laptop now, but I just tried to post and got another error message that said "you are forbidden from accessing this thread on this server." I have no idea what's going on. Here's the explanation he sent me, maybe one of you can explain it, ha:

You were indeed blocked by the server firewall. The rule is 5 attempts in 3 minutes or less. You could be posting a phrase that the server sees as suspicious. If you get an error when posting, either revise what you are trying to post, and then wait a bit if you have tried a couple of times with no success.

Thanks, it's a sweet statue and I think the best Captain America. Did you see those signed Alex Ross prints that went up for sale this week? I really wanted the Superman one, but didn't want to buy them both.

Someone in the statue forum said they weren't going to show the Jim Lee Superman until the end of the year now. Sad.

I contacted an administrator on here and my IP address was indeed blocked by their server. They unblocked me so I'm on here using my laptop now, but I just tried to post and got another error message that said "you are forbidden from accessing this thread on this server." I have no idea what's going on. Here's the explanation he sent me, maybe one of you can explain it, ha:

You were indeed blocked by the server firewall. The rule is 5 attempts in 3 minutes or less. You could be posting a phrase that the server sees as suspicious. If you get an error when posting, either revise what you are trying to post, and then wait a bit if you have tried a couple of times with no success.

That's bizarre. I've never seen a message like that before. Hopefully whatever the issue was is fixed. This website sure does more weird things than any other site I've ever seen.

I did see the Alex Ross prints. I thought for sure you'd want the Supes one. I saw they had that one and Cap sold as a set last Monday, but they were supposed to sell them individually this Monday. But now I see it says the prints are sold out, so are they not going to offer them individually at all? If not, that really blows. I'd probably be interested in a Batman print of his if they do one, but if they bundle it with a Marvel character like they did this time I won't be interested. If they were going to sell 2 of them together it would have made more sense to sell Supes with Bats, instead of Cap.

I wonder whats going on with the Jim Lee stuff. They are really taking their sweet time with them.

Did you see the Neal Adams Superman statue from DC Collectibles that was shown at Toy Fair? Its small like all their stuff but its pretty iconic.

That's bizarre. I've never seen a message like that before. Hopefully whatever the issue was is fixed. This website sure does more weird things than any other site I've ever seen.

I did see the Alex Ross prints. I thought for sure you'd want the Supes one. I saw they had that one and Cap sold as a set last Monday, but they were supposed to sell them individually this Monday. But now I see it says the prints are sold out, so are they not going to offer them individually at all? If not, that really blows. I'd probably be interested in a Batman print of his if they do one, but if they bundle it with a Marvel character like they did this time I won't be interested. If they were going to sell 2 of them together it would have made more sense to sell Supes with Bats, instead of Cap.

I wonder whats going on with the Jim Lee stuff. They are really taking their sweet time with them.

Did you see the Neal Adams Superman statue from DC Collectibles that was shown at Toy Fair? Its small like all their stuff but its pretty iconic.

I would absolutely love to get some Alex Ross Superman prints, they are just so pricey. Usually at comic con there's a high end booth that sells all those framed paintings along with animated cells and what not.

I did see that Neal Adams Superman, it might be on my list.

I'm disappointed they didn't show the 1:3 Lee Superman. Of course they made yet another Batman because we really needed a Flashpoint Batman, ha ha. Although I will say that statue looks amazing even though the characters itself is unappealing. There are so many Batman statues out there, it's crazy.

I would absolutely love to get some Alex Ross Superman prints, they are just so pricey. Usually at comic con there's a high end booth that sells all those framed paintings along with animated cells and what not.

I did see that Neal Adams Superman, it might be on my list.

I'm disappointed they didn't show the 1:3 Lee Superman. Of course they made yet another Batman because we really needed a Flashpoint Batman, ha ha. Although I will say that statue looks amazing even though the characters itself is unappealing. There are so many Batman statues out there, it's crazy.

This will floor you, but even I am getting a little tired of all the Batman statues. I have absolutely zero interest in a Flashpoint Batman, I think the outfit looks stupid and the statue doesn't look any better lol. But I'm shocked they still haven't made a Christian Bale version yet in 1:3 or 1:2, that would surely be a much better seller for them than Flashpoint.

Do you know how much that awesome Justice League print from Alex Ross goes for? (http://www.kultstudio.com/art/original-seven). I really love that one but I'm sure it goes for a ton.

What do you think of Prime 1's Flash?

I feel bad for Lou with all of this DC talk going on but no SW talk lol. But there weren't any statue companies with SW stuff at any of the cons. There was some pretty cool looking Hasbro stuff though.

This will floor you, but even I am getting a little tired of all the Batman statues. I have absolutely zero interest in a Flashpoint Batman, I think the outfit looks stupid and the statue doesn't look any better lol. But I'm shocked they still haven't made a Christian Bale version yet in 1:3 or 1:2, that would surely be a much better seller for them than Flashpoint.

Do you know how much that awesome Justice League print from Alex Ross goes for? (http://www.kultstudio.com/art/original-seven). I really love that one but I'm sure it goes for a ton.

What do you think of Prime 1's Flash?

I feel bad for Lou with all of this DC talk going on but no SW talk lol. But there weren't any statue companies with SW stuff at any of the cons. There was some pretty cool looking Hasbro stuff though.

Ha, well there are waaay too many Batman statues out there already! Although Flashpoint Batman is technically Thomas Wayne.

That Original Seven Ross painting is THE best. It sells for a few grand. I asked that booth at comic con last year if they had one, but they did not. Here's the D.C. stuff currently up for sale on the Alex Ross site: http://www.alexrossart.com/DC_c_27.html He has some Star Wars stuff too.

I don't understand what is happening with the Prime 1 Flash. Why is the street sideways? That thing will probably fall and break too. All of their new 52 stuff is a fail. The Darkseid size is crazy though.

Speaking of Hasbro Star Wars...I don't collect action figures anymore, but I kind of want these.

16831949_1581376861891120_4179137667413428977_n.jpg

Ha, well there are waaay too many Batman statues out there already! Although Flashpoint Batman is technically Thomas Wayne.

That Original Seven Ross painting is THE best. It sells for a few grand. I asked that booth at comic con last year if they had one, but they did not. Here's the D.C. stuff currently up for sale on the Alex Ross site: http://www.alexrossart.com/DC_c_27.html He has some Star Wars stuff too.

I don't understand what is happening with the Prime 1 Flash. Why is the street sideways? That thing will probably fall and break too. All of their new 52 stuff is a fail. The Darkseid size is crazy though.

Speaking of Hasbro Star Wars...I don't collect action figures anymore, but I kind of want these.

16831949_1581376861891120_4179137667413428977_n.jpg

Those are freaking cool! I love how they've done a few vintage-like releases, although the real ones were before my time I still really appreciate the package designs. They are also doing this special Early Bird Package Vader:

fx3v9jqwdqz2ryowzjet.png

I heard Jeffery Dean Morgan wants to play Flashpoint Batman. Knowing Snyder I bet he'll find a way to cram him into something.

I want that Original Seven print so bad. No way I'll be affording it though, unless they do another release of it probably in a smaller size. He's got some pretty cool stuff on there. I see there is a sweet little JL stretched canvas available for only $150. I wish WW was turned differently so I could see her better though. But the price is good, so I'm kind of tempted.

I've been trying to figure out P1's Flash since yesterday. Is the street supposed to be exploding? Or is he running so fast that he is tearing the street up as he goes? Its just another New 52 fail.

Those are freaking cool! I love how they've done a few vintage-like releases, although the real ones were before my time I still really appreciate the package designs. They are also doing this special Early Bird Package Vader:

fx3v9jqwdqz2ryowzjet.png

I heard Jeffery Dean Morgan wants to play Flashpoint Batman. Knowing Snyder I bet he'll find a way to cram him into something.

I want that Original Seven print so bad. No way I'll be affording it though, unless they do another release of it probably in a smaller size. He's got some pretty cool stuff on there. I see there is a sweet little JL stretched canvas available for only $150. I wish WW was turned differently so I could see her better though. But the price is good, so I'm kind of tempted.

I've been trying to figure out P1's Flash since yesterday. Is the street supposed to be exploding? Or is he running so fast that he is tearing the street up as he goes? Its just another New 52 fail.

I saw that Vader, pretty cool. There's also an exclusive R5-D4 and X-Wing Luke. Not getting sucked into action figures again!

The only bad thing about those smaller $150 pieces is they aren't signed by him. If you were to invest in an art piece would you want it on paper or canvas?

I have no idea what's happening with Flash, ha. It's super confusing! They should have just made him running on the side of a building.

Not to mention the thrill of getting a new product. I still want to get that new Vader, but the only thing stopping me is new bike parts and gear, lol! So, I convince myself to wait for the XM stuff.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Nice! Love it!

I sent ya a private message, but it seems you've already contacted admin. I checked my computer and can log on here just fine. However, like you, I cant access the site on my phone when using wifi. I have to turn off my wifi and use data. Not sure why that is happening either.

Rey and Jyn look fantastic no doubt! The tailoring is what keeps drawing me back, but the finished paint app will have to be on point for me to buy.

I saw that Vader, pretty cool. There's also an exclusive R5-D4 and X-Wing Luke. Not getting sucked into action figures again!

The only bad thing about those smaller $150 pieces is they aren't signed by him. If you were to invest in an art piece would you want it on paper or canvas?

I have no idea what's happening with Flash, ha. It's super confusing! They should have just made him running on the side of a building.

I know, I must avoid Hasbro at all costs LOL.

Signatures aren't necessarily a deal breaker for me, as long as they aren't fake ones like SS's. If a company goes that route I'd prefer them to just leave the thing off entirely. I don't really have a paper or canvas preference. I do want to get a canvas eventually just because I don't have one. But I mainly collect movie posters, I have been since 2000, and use those as my wall art, I also have a couple SW Celebration prints. I don't have any super high end artwork though.

I think you're right about Flash, he will probably fall off over time. Its just a dumb design all around.

Not to mention the thrill of getting a new product. I still want to get that new Vader, but the only thing stopping me is new bike parts and gear, lol! So, I convince myself to wait for the XM stuff.

Nice! Love it!

I sent ya a private message, but it seems you've already contacted admin. I checked my computer and can log on here just fine. However, like you, I cant access the site on my phone when using wifi. I have to turn off my wifi and use data. Not sure why that is happening either.

Rey and Jyn look fantastic no doubt! The tailoring is what keeps drawing me back, but the finished paint app will have to be on point for me to buy.

Bike parts are so much more important than SS's new Vader! The outfit looks good on it, but that's really it. I'm sure once you get XM's it will make all other Vader stuff completely irrelevant anyways.

Does anyone know when XM's next scheduled Con is?

So you guys both have the same problem? I hope I'm not next :ohno:.

I have a feeling SS will be able to deliver on Rey's tailoring. They are usually pretty good with their mixed media on their production pieces. Out of all the things I complain about this company for, tailoring is never one of them.