STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
That's freaking HUGE! He looks so freaking awesome too! I gotta say this is one of the best looking SS pieces I've ever seen, and I have no connection to the character. I'm sure it will be at least $1K, but its easily as great as an XM piece. As much as I complain about SS, they knocked it out of the park this time. I just hope the production version comes out the same.

I thought SS was only going to make super huge bases from this point forward, but this Boba has a very manageable base. It does look really good and would be great for those that don't have a Boba, but after all of these 1/4 releases how many people out there are in the market for a 1/4 Boba still? I think I'm coming to the realization they just won't be making many of the characters that people are looking for. Apparently remaking Vader, Maul and Boba over and over again is more profitable.

I don't know if Thanos is quite that big in the comics, but maybe they are making up for undersized Darkseid, ha! Did I ever show the concept Imaginarium was working on for Galactus? He was also sitting, but was like 35+ inches tall still. Too bad Disney said no.

Seeing as neither Hot Toys or XM has made their quarter scale Vaders available, that means Boba has the most 1/4 scale offerings of any Star Wars character. I would say of any character, but then I remembered Batman exists, ha.

I don't know if Thanos is quite that big in the comics, but maybe they are making up for undersized Darkseid, ha! Did I ever show the concept Imaginarium was working on for Galactus? He was also sitting, but was like 35+ inches tall still. Too bad Disney said no.

Seeing as neither Hot Toys or XM has made their quarter scale Vaders available, that means Boba has the most 1/4 scale offerings of any Star Wars character. I would say of any character, but then I remembered Batman exists, ha.

Do you know what scale Thanos is supposed to be? I know he's a maquette, but I always took that as its its own scale lol. Darkseid definitely should have been a lot bigger. That Galactus probably would have been like $1500 but it sounds pretty awesome. How big was SS's?

I still don't know what the hell is going on with HT's 1:4 Vader. I've seen a lot people online complaining that is a ROTS version though, I just hope they don't cave and change it because a ROTS version would definitely be something different.

You're just mad because Batman is so much more awesome than Superman therefore he gets more versions made :p. I hope we get to see the Jim Lee Bats and Supes at SDCC finally. If we don't then it probably won't be until the end of the year and that means the Alex Ross Kingdom Come stuff is probably 3 years out at the earliest.

Do you know what scale Thanos is supposed to be? I know he's a maquette, but I always took that as its its own scale lol. Darkseid definitely should have been a lot bigger. That Galactus probably would have been like $1500 but it sounds pretty awesome. How big was SS's?

I still don't know what the hell is going on with HT's 1:4 Vader. I've seen a lot people online complaining that is a ROTS version though, I just hope they don't cave and change it because a ROTS version would definitely be something different.

You're just mad because Batman is so much more awesome than Superman therefore he gets more versions made :p. I hope we get to see the Jim Lee Bats and Supes at SDCC finally. If we don't then it probably won't be until the end of the year and that means the Alex Ross Kingdom Come stuff is probably 3 years out at the earliest.

I think that Thanos is supposed to be 1/4, but they may have taken liberties. I looked and their Galactus was only 33 inches tall. Of course a 1/4 scale Galactus would probably be two stories tall, ha. He can manipulate his size, but I think they would have to make one that's the same size as me to even get near the concept of how imposing he is.

I've heard nothing about the Hot Toys quarter scale line. I lost interest to be honest.

I would love to see the Jim Lee AND KC Superman at SDCC. Make it happen Prime 1!

I think that Thanos is supposed to be 1/4, but they may have taken liberties. I looked and their Galactus was only 33 inches tall. Of course a 1/4 scale Galactus would probably be two stories tall, ha. He can manipulate his size, but I think they would have to make one that's the same size as me to even get near the concept of how imposing he is.

I've heard nothing about the Hot Toys quarter scale line. I lost interest to be honest.

I would love to see the Jim Lee AND KC Superman at SDCC. Make it happen Prime 1!

Thanos looks big enough to where I could buy he's 1/4. That thing is really freaking massive. Darkseid should have been sold as a maquette though, not a PF.

Hot Toys can be way worse than SS or any other company we complain about when it comes to waiting for a teased figure. I honestly forgot about their 1:4 Vader until you brought him up today. I find it a bit odd they went and rushed a 1:4 Boba out right away when they got the SW license, but they've got a 1:4 Vader, Stormtrooper and Kylo all set and ready to go but its like they just forgot about them.

Do you know if the Jim Lee Superman is going to be from Superman: For Tomorrow or from Batman: Hush? Not that it really matters but I guess if they take him from Hush then maybe I could see some Jim Lee Batman villains down the road too :naughty::D. Its my favorite comic ever.

I'm watching Sideshow Live right now, the new Fett is pretty cool. Kylo looks good with or without the blade. Thanos is huge and epic!

I saw pics of it on IG. Sideshow had an opportunity to do something really dynamic and different here but no. Same boba as the first.

Yeah the PC movement is really out of control and people wonder how Trump got elected...okay we probably shouldn't talk about politics, ha.

Seriously the big 3 from the original trilogy all need new statues and we need Lando still! Plus there's a bunch of characters from the PTs that still haven't been made. Sideshow really grinds my gears!

You should just do what Josh and I are doing and pretend none of the Disney expanded universe is canon, ha.

I'm starting too, lol!

Too many other characters that need to be made for sure. I'm glad I moved to only collecting Jedi/ Sith type characters.

Yeah, let's not talk politics. Especially when it comes to a tangerine oompa loompa midget handed ****sucking ****tard! How's that for PC.

Did you guys hear Filoni's explanation about killing off MAUL? He said a key player like Maul wouldn't have sat out during the OT. In other words, we would have seen him. So, since we don't see him in the OT, he has to die. Gives me a little hope that we will see Ezra die since we don't see him in the OT either. Although, makes me wonder how Hers is still alive in Rogue One. Filoni better hope I'm in the crowd during a panel discussion. Smack that cowboy hat off his head!

For me, MAUL will be what was shown in TCW and TPM. Not Rebels or anything else.

I saw pics of it on IG. Sideshow had an opportunity to do something really dynamic and different here but no. Same boba as the first.

I'm starting too, lol!

Too many other characters that need to be made for sure. I'm glad I moved to only collecting Jedi/ Sith type characters.

Yeah, let's not talk politics. Especially when it comes to a tangerine oompa loompa midget handed ****sucking ****tard! How's that for PC.

Did you guys hear Filoni's explanation about killing off MAUL? He said a key player like Maul wouldn't have sat out during the OT. In other words, we would have seen him. So, since we don't see him in the OT, he has to die. Gives me a little hope that we will see Ezra die since we don't see him in the OT either. Although, makes me wonder how Hers is still alive in Rogue One. Filoni better hope I'm in the crowd during a panel discussion. Smack that cowboy hat off his head!

For me, MAUL will be what was shown in TCW and TPM. Not Rebels or anything else.

Thats so lame. I guess by Filoni's answer that means there won't be any side stories told during the same time as the OT ever then? They could literally come up with tons of stuff that happens during and in between then. I guess that does mean Ezra has to die off too though. Although if they end up making him Snoke I will literally throw any sequel trilogy movies I have by then right out the window! :rofl:

I was just thinking about how dynamic SS's new Deadpool PF is. They could have totally pulled off something like that for Boba. Or even better yet create a brand new super dynamic PF line where all characters in it will be doing some crazy a** sh**, and they could give it a slick huge base too. I'm just kinda bummed they didn't at least try something different with this third one.

Thanos looks big enough to where I could buy he's 1/4. That thing is really freaking massive. Darkseid should have been sold as a maquette though, not a PF.

Hot Toys can be way worse than SS or any other company we complain about when it comes to waiting for a teased figure. I honestly forgot about their 1:4 Vader until you brought him up today. I find it a bit odd they went and rushed a 1:4 Boba out right away when they got the SW license, but they've got a 1:4 Vader, Stormtrooper and Kylo all set and ready to go but its like they just forgot about them.

Do you know if the Jim Lee Superman is going to be from Superman: For Tomorrow or from Batman: Hush? Not that it really matters but I guess if they take him from Hush then maybe I could see some Jim Lee Batman villains down the road too :naughty::D. Its my favorite comic ever.

I don't think the 1/4 HT Boba sold all that well which might be why they haven't released anything else. They should stop showing the other figures at shows if they aren't going to sell them though.

I don't think it would matter which comic it was from. Even I liked Hush believe it or not! I used to have the Superman action figure from that comic.

I'm starting too, lol!

See I think it would make sense for him to lay low during the OT as Palpatine and a Vader have an entire galactic army at their backs, not really much he could do. It makes less sense to me that he sat out the rest of the PT!

Thats so lame. I guess by Filoni's answer that means there won't be any side stories told during the same time as the OT ever then? They could literally come up with tons of stuff that happens during and in between then. I guess that does mean Ezra has to die off too though. Although if they end up making him Snoke I will literally throw any sequel trilogy movies I have by then right out the window! :rofl:

I was just thinking about how dynamic SS's new Deadpool PF is. They could have totally pulled off something like that for Boba. Or even better yet create a brand new super dynamic PF line where all characters in it will be doing some crazy a** sh**, and they could give it a slick huge base too. I'm just kinda bummed they didn't at least try something different with this third one.

They should have made him bouncing off the side of Jabba's barge, that would have been a dynamic pose. :p

I don't think the 1/4 HT Boba sold all that well which might be why they haven't released anything else. They should stop showing the other figures at shows if they aren't going to sell them though.

I don't think it would matter which comic it was from. Even I liked Hush believe it or not! I used to have the Superman action figure from that comic.

See I think it would make sense for him to lay low during the OT as Palpatine and a Vader have an entire galactic army at their backs, not really much he could do. It makes less sense to me that he sat out the rest of the PT!

They should have made him bouncing off the side of Jabba's barge, that would have been a dynamic pose. :p

I wish HT would have an ES on their stuff. It makes it so hard to tell how many are out there. I think if the 1:4 stuff isn't up for order by SDCC or isn't shown again at SDCC then I think they might have canned them. Or they'll do their usual thing and release them 5 years later after everyone has forgotten about them.

You liked Hush? Now you are coming to your senses! Finally! The tone of that comic is my favorite tone for the Batverse. Did you buy the Medicom Superman or the one from DC Direct? I didn't even know they made stuff from it until I stumbled on them at BBTS.

One of the biggest complaints I see about the PT is the lack of Maul in Eps II and III. And I totally agree with this. But if they wouldn't have killed him off then we wouldn't have gotten Dooku, who I also like.

Ha! I was thinking about any kind of flying pose could have been really cool. But maybe Disney is limiting how they are allowed to pose their SW PFs.

You know, I saw a pic someone put up of a custom OG Boba PF with the same pose as this new one. I guess SS finally saw it and decided to copy it. This was a perfect opportunity to have him flying out the Sarlacc Pit.

Right? I mean, technically Hera is still alive during the OT if they are calling out her name in Rogue One. And, she's a general FFS! I would consider that a "major player."

A sail barge themed base would have been good too.

Well, he didn't really sit out the 10 years between Eps 1 and 2. Dumped on a trash planet he did what he could to survive, even cannibalism, and lost his mind. Considering he lived passed episode 3, your think he'd have more interaction with the Empire instead of waiting until Rebels.

You know, I saw a pic someone put up of a custom OG Boba PF with the same pose as this new one. I guess SS finally saw it and decided to copy it. This was a perfect opportunity to have him flying out the Sarlacc Pit.

Right? I mean, technically Hera is still alive during the OT if they are calling out her name in Rogue One. And, she's a general FFS! I would consider that a "major player.

A sail barge themed base would have been good too.

Well, he didn't really sit out the 10 years between Eps 1 and 2. Dumped on a trash planet he did what he could to survive, even cannibalism, and lost his mind. Considering he lived passed episode 3, your think he'd have more interaction with the Empire instead of waiting until Rebels.

I'm starting to think Filoni was just b.s.ing and they decided against bringing Maul into a movie because a large portion of the SW fan base probably doesn't even know he's still alive. I'm sure the only ones that watch the SW cartoons are the super hardcore fans and kids. A lot of fans I talk to have never seen a TCW or Rebels episode before. Maybe they just couldn't think of a way to have Maul show up without confusing a giant part of the fan base on how he's still alive. With a character like Hera probably not many know who she is so Hera, Chopper, and The Ghost just went right over people's heads during Rogue One.

I remember seeing that Boba! I thought it turned out pretty cool too. I don't think the new one looks bad, but they just got super lazy with this one instead of giving people that have the original a reason to pick this one up too. A sail barge base was exactly what I was thinking. They could have had him taking off or landing on it. The Sarlaac Pit would have been awesome too if they were able to pull that off.

Anyone wanna bet how long before SS makes another Maul and Vader PF?

I'm starting to think Filoni was just b.s.ing and they decided against bringing Maul into a movie because a large portion of the SW fan base probably doesn't even know he's still alive. I'm sure the only ones that watch the SW cartoons are the super hardcore fans and kids. A lot of fans I talk to have never seen a TCW or Rebels episode before. Maybe they just couldn't think of a way to have Maul show up without confusing a giant part of the fan base on how he's still alive. With a character like Hera probably not many know who she is so Hera, Chopper, and The Ghost just went right over people's heads during Rogue One.

I remember seeing that Boba! I thought it turned out pretty cool too. I don't think the new one looks bad, but they just got super lazy with this one instead of giving people that have the original a reason to pick this one up too. A sail barge base was exactly what I was thinking. They could have had him taking off or landing on it. The Sarlaac Pit would have been awesome too if they were able to pull that off.

Anyone wanna bet how long before SS makes another Maul and Vader PF?

Shall we start placing bets now?

Hell, they could have made a Rebels character, Rogue One character, or a character from Epvii! They could have made Phasma FFS!!

I honestly don't think it was his decision. I think someone above him made it, and he had to figure out a way to do it. That would explain the abrupt way his story ended and why they didn't continue the Maul/ Ezra relationship. How awesome it would have been if MAUL turned Ezra and it was Ezra who killed the rest of the Ghost crew besides Hera.

You're right tho, I'm sure a lot of people would wonder how he was still alive, and why he was absent for the time between Menace and Clones like Adam.

Shall we start placing bets now?

Hell, they could have made a Rebels character, Rogue One character, or a character from Epvii! They could have made Phasma FFS!!

I honestly don't think it was his decision. I think someone above him made it, and he had to figure out a way to do it. That would explain the abrupt way his story ended and why they didn't continue the Maul/ Ezra relationship. How awesome it would have been if MAUL turned Ezra and it was Ezra who killed the rest of the Ghost crew besides Hera.

You're right tho, I'm sure a lot of people would wonder how he was still alive, and why he was absent for the time between Menace and Clones like Adam.

I'm just wondering if they'll wait for the current ones to sell out before they put the new ones up for preorder lol. If they make a Tatooine Maul I will buy it. That was the one I was really hoping for, but they decided to make one that kinda looks like the first one instead, just like they did with Boba.

I think Phasma would sell pretty well. Not only does she look badass, but helmeted characters usually turn out perfectly since they don't have a face SS can screw up during production.

That would have been really awesome, but after Ezra kills the Ghost crew Maul could have killed him. Perfect! :LOL:

Did you get your digital version of Rogue One? I've still waiting on the Blu which I'm not getting for another 10 days. Maybe 9 if I get lucky and get it early.

I'm just wondering if they'll wait for the current ones to sell out before they put the new ones up for preorder lol. If they make a Tatooine Maul I will buy it. That was the one I was really hoping for, but they decided to make one that kinda looks like the first one instead, just like they did with Boba.

I think Phasma would sell pretty well. Not only does she look badass, but helmeted characters usually turn out perfectly since they don't have a face SS can screw up during production.

That would have been really awesome, but after Ezra kills the Ghost crew Maul could have killed him. Perfect! :LOL:

Did you get your digital version of Rogue One? I've still waiting on the Blu which I'm not getting for another 10 days. Maybe 9 if I get lucky and get it early.

Yeah, I've watched it 5 times now. Is that bad?
I was thinking that MAUL could kill Ezra, and Kanan manages to get MAUL in an area he can't escape (a ship perhaps) Hera swoops in flying the Ghost, and proceeds, reluctantly, to blow both of them up at Kanan's order. Done! Everuone dead, except Hera of course, and a far better death for Maul. I'm still passed!

Phasma would do well. And, would be better than another Damn Boba! Hell, they could made Boba from TCW FFS!

XM is making a Tatooine MAUL,

I wish HT would have an ES on their stuff. It makes it so hard to tell how many are out there. I think if the 1:4 stuff isn't up for order by SDCC or isn't shown again at SDCC then I think they might have canned them. Or they'll do their usual thing and release them 5 years later after everyone has forgotten about them.

You liked Hush? Now you are coming to your senses! Finally! The tone of that comic is my favorite tone for the Batverse. Did you buy the Medicom Superman or the one from DC Direct? I didn't even know they made stuff from it until I stumbled on them at BBTS.

One of the biggest complaints I see about the PT is the lack of Maul in Eps II and III. And I totally agree with this. But if they wouldn't have killed him off then we wouldn't have gotten Dooku, who I also like.

Ha! I was thinking about any kind of flying pose could have been really cool. But maybe Disney is limiting how they are allowed to pose their SW PFs.

Yeah Hot Toys really needs an ES on their stuff. Seriously, how many FO troopers did they make? They are literally giving them away now. They do show a lot of stuff that never materializes...like the Falcon cockpit for instance.

I believe I had the DC Direct Batman Hush. He had a stand where you could pose him so he was flying.

I was thinking that MAUL could kill Ezra, and Kanan manages to get MAUL in an area he can't escape (a ship perhaps) Hera swoops in flying the Ghost, and proceeds, reluctantly, to blow both of them up at Kanan's order. Done! Everuone dead, except Hera of course, and a far better death for Maul. I'm still passed!

Phasma would do well. And, would be better than another Damn Boba! Hell, they could made Boba from TCW FFS!

Five times already?? That's impressive! My nephews and I already have movie night planned for next Friday so they can see it.

So did you guys see the price of the XM Thanos? Sideshow has lost their damn minds. People on the forums are claiming it will sell out instantly and be worth as much as the Dr. Doom throne piece in the after market, I think they're over hyping it a little. It's nice they finally set a low ES before the pre-order, but come on! They are charging eBay prices on their own stuff now, ha. I seriously got the XM Punisher which included a seller's fee and $400 shipping for less than Sideshow is charging.

Wow! That's a lot so far lol. At least its a really good movie though.

That would have been cool. I'm not planning to watch Rebels ever again regardless at this point. I just couldn't get into the show, and now with Maul gone I just have no reason to go back to it. Maybe if JEJ comes back as Vader that might push me into watching that particular episode, but that's it.

I wonder how much the XM Maul will go for over here. I still can't wait to see these things. Some of them sound like they will be closer to a full blown 1/4 Diorama, not just a 1/4 statue.

Yeah Hot Toys really needs an ES on their stuff. Seriously, how many FO troopers did they make? They are literally giving them away now. They do show a lot of stuff that never materializes...like the Falcon cockpit for instance.

I believe I had the DC Direct Batman Hush. He had a stand where you could pose him so he was flying.

Five times already?? That's impressive! My nephews and I already have movie night planned for next Friday so they can see it.

So did you guys see the price of the XM Thanos? Sideshow has lost their damn minds. People on the forums are claiming it will sell out instantly and be worth as much as the Dr. Doom throne piece in the after market, I think they're over hyping it a little. It's nice they finally set a low ES before the pre-order, but come on! They are charging eBay prices on their own stuff now, ha. I seriously got the XM Punisher which included a seller's fee and $400 shipping for less than Sideshow is charging.

I saw they were giving a stormtrooper away last week if you bought a 2 pack. I think they should have given 2 away if you bought 1 instead LMAO. I forgot all about the Falcon cockpit. When was that 2 years ago? They still have their '66 Batmobile and BvS Batmobile that aren't for sale yet either.

I figured he probably was going to be at least $1K, so $1200 is kind of predictable. They are seriously hyping this thing though. I saw on Statueforum they sent out a message to people saying that they are going to stop accepting American Express cards and they included this little blurb towards the bottom of the message:

attachment.php

It seriously made me LOL. They are seriously thinking the demand for this is going to be massive. That's so much money for the average collector to plop down on one piece, so I don't know how well it will sell. I don't know why their original Doom PF goes for $4K, or why anyone would be that stupid to pay that much for it. Its definitely not because its hard to get because there is always between 1 and 3 of them for sale at any given time on eBay so its quite easy to find. I think it probably comes down to bragging rights that they spent $4K on a piece, and not they like it enough to spend $4K on it. I highly doubt Thanos will be the same way.

Did you get your Punisher already? I saw an unboxing video of it and it looks so badass!

Did either of you guys watch the Justice League or Spider-Man trailers that just came out? The JL trailer definitely had a lighter tone than I've seen in either MoS or BvS. I'm guessing they changed the tone due to all of the whining from the fans on the forums, and in return that caused more whining from the fans in the forums. :rofl: I absolutely loved the JL trailer, but I just don't have any excitement for the Spider-Man movie at all.

Last edited:
Wow! That's a lot so far lol. At least its a really good movie though.

That would have been cool. I'm not planning to watch Rebels ever again regardless at this point. I just couldn't get into the show, and now with Maul gone I just have no reason to go back to it. Maybe if JEJ comes back as Vader that might push me into watching that particular episode, but that's it.

I wonder how much the XM Maul will go for over here. I still can't wait to see these things. Some of them sound like they will be closer to a full blown 1/4 Diorama, not just a 1/4 statue.

I saw they were giving a stormtrooper away last week if you bought a 2 pack. I think they should have given 2 away if you bought 1 instead LMAO. I forgot all about the Falcon cockpit. When was that 2 years ago? They still have their '66 Batmobile and BvS Batmobile that aren't for sale yet either.

I figured he probably was going to be at least $1K, so $1200 is kind of predictable. They are seriously hyping this thing though. I saw on Statueforum they sent out a message to people saying that they are going to stop accepting American Express cards and they included this little blurb towards the bottom of the message:

attachment.php

It seriously made me LOL. They are seriously thinking the demand for this is going to be massive. That's so much money for the average collector to plop down on one piece, so I don't know how well it will sell. I don't know why their original Doom PF goes for $4K, or why anyone would be that stupid to pay that much for it. Its definitely not because its hard to get because there is always between 1 and 3 of them for sale at any given time on eBay so its quite easy to find. I think it probably comes down to bragging rights that they spent $4K on a piece, and not they like it enough to spend $4K on it. I highly doubt Thanos will be the same way.

Did you get your Punisher already? I saw an unboxing video of it and it looks so badass!

Did either of you guys watch the Justice League or Spider-Man trailers that just came out? The JL trailer definitely had a lighter tone than I've seen in either MoS or BvS. I'm guessing they changed the tone due to all of the whining from the fans on the forums, and in return that caused more whining from the fans in the forums. :rofl: I absolutely loved the JL trailer, but I just don't have any excitement for the Spider-Man movie at all.

That Falcon cockpit was definitely forever ago. Just as bad as XM with their Star Wars stuff!

Yeah they are definitely hyping it up and I feel like posters are trying to hype it up as well. The thing they are forgetting when comparing it to the XM Magneto is there were only 800 pieces of that statue. Sideshow will crank out AT LEAST 1000 regulars of Thanos on top of the 750 EX. I can see the regular going for less than $1K in the after market. Heck, I could get the XM Thanos for less than Sideshow is charging! It's too bad, I really wanted that statue. The Samsung 4K TV I've been eying for a while is on sale for $1500 and I think that's a better purchase if I'm going to spend that much money.

I did get my Punisher. I"m re-arranging my basement so it hasn't been opened yet.

I'm the most excited for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Everything else is kind of secondary. I am more excited for the Marvel stuff than the DC movies though. The only thing I liked in that JL trailer was that we saw Mera. Otherwise it looked like a CGI love fest with characters done all wrong. And Superman isn't a founding member of the Justice League? I mean I know he'll show up in the end, but lame.

That Falcon cockpit was definitely forever ago. Just as bad as XM with their Star Wars stuff!

Yeah they are definitely hyping it up and I feel like posters are trying to hype it up as well. The thing they are forgetting when comparing it to the XM Magneto is there were only 800 pieces of that statue. Sideshow will crank out AT LEAST 1000 regulars of Thanos on top of the 750 EX. I can see the regular going for less than $1K in the after market. Heck, I could get the XM Thanos for less than Sideshow is charging! It's too bad, I really wanted that statue. The Samsung 4K TV I've been eying for a while is on sale for $1500 and I think that's a better purchase if I'm going to spend that much money.

I did get my Punisher. I"m re-arranging my basement so it hasn't been opened yet.

I'm the most excited for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Everything else is kind of secondary. I am more excited for the Marvel stuff than the DC movies though. The only thing I liked in that JL trailer was that we saw Mera. Otherwise it looked like a CGI love fest with characters done all wrong. And Superman isn't a founding member of the Justice League? I mean I know he'll show up in the end, but lame.

I've seen a lot of posters hyping it up. I think they are trying to justify to each other paying $1200. Everyone else is just sitting back laughing lol. If you can get the XM Thanos for less than SS that just shows how much SS is overcharging. I think SS is really cranking up the price because of the chair, and people are getting so amped up about it because of the chair. What is it with statues that are sitting getting so much attention? :LOL:

Definitely get the 4K TV instead!

I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep Punisher boxed up. I bet that ends up being one of your favorite pieces.

I'm the most excited for Guardians out of the Marvel movies. Then Thor, then Spidey. I'll probably wait for the Blu for all three of them though. But I'm way more excited for JL than anything else. Maybe not Ep. VIII, but its close. I've got a feeling Supes is going to come back as a bad guy, there was that message from Flash in BvS warning Bruce about who I assume is Supes, so I think there could be another Batman/Superman fight or a JL/Superman fight. Or that might be something else down the road. I agree with everything that most DC fans complain about the DCEU about, but the more I watch MoS and BvS the more I love them.

I've seen a lot of posters hyping it up. I think they are trying to justify to each other paying $1200. Everyone else is just sitting back laughing lol. If you can get the XM Thanos for less than SS that just shows how much SS is overcharging. I think SS is really cranking up the price because of the chair, and people are getting so amped up about it because of the chair. What is it with statues that are sitting getting so much attention? :LOL:

Definitely get the 4K TV instead!

I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep Punisher boxed up. I bet that ends up being one of your favorite pieces.

I'm the most excited for Guardians out of the Marvel movies. Then Thor, then Spidey. I'll probably wait for the Blu for all three of them though. But I'm way more excited for JL than anything else. Maybe not Ep. VIII, but its close. I've got a feeling Supes is going to come back as a bad guy, there was that message from Flash in BvS warning Bruce about who I assume is Supes, so I think there could be another Batman/Superman fight or a JL/Superman fight. Or that might be something else down the road. I agree with everything that most DC fans complain about the DCEU about, but the more I watch MoS and BvS the more I love them.

I just saw someone say they are willing to pay for "Sideshow quality." Did I just enter a bizarro world? I'm seriously annoyed by the price and have been arguing with people on Facebook. I think it's at least $400 over priced. I'm definitely going to try to get the XM instead, although I do like the colors better on the Sideshow one. I'm just sick of their price gouging.

Nah, Superman will save the day when it looks hopeless is my guess. I'm not a fan of Flash's costume at all, what is with the armored shoulder pads? I watched Lego Batman this last weekend. The beginning with Batman listening to a song of himself singing about how awesome he is cracked me up. It kinda mocked him a lot so I enjoyed it. :p

I just saw someone say they are willing to pay for "Sideshow quality." Did I just enter a bizarro world? I'm seriously annoyed by the price and have been arguing with people on Facebook. I think it's at least $400 over priced. I'm definitely going to try to get the XM instead, although I do like the colors better on the Sideshow one. I'm just sick of their price gouging.

Nah, Superman will save the day when it looks hopeless is my guess. I'm not a fan of Flash's costume at all, what is with the armored shoulder pads? I watched Lego Batman this last weekend. The beginning with Batman listening to a song of himself singing about how awesome he is cracked me up. It kinda mocked him a lot so I enjoyed it. :p

LMAO! Are they new to Sideshow or something? I do think their Thanos looks pretty awesome though, but I'm sure the production piece will be riddled with QC issues. I just don't have enough interest in the character to even think about paying that ridiculous amount anyways.

I'm waiting to see if the Flash outfut grows on me. Right now I feel really meh about it. The outfit on the TV show looks much better but the guy that plays him is so scrawny. John Wesely Shipp's Flash outfit from the 90's is still my favorite.

I read some articles online where some women are complaining that Wonder Woman doesn't have hairy armpits :vomit:.

I still need to see Lego Batman. Thats finally an animated movie I will watch and buy!

LMAO! Are they new to Sideshow or something? I do think their Thanos looks pretty awesome though, but I'm sure the production piece will be riddled with QC issues. I just don't have enough interest in the character to even think about paying that ridiculous amount anyways.

I'm waiting to see if the Flash outfut grows on me. Right now I feel really meh about it. The outfit on the TV show looks much better but the guy that plays him is so scrawny. John Wesely Shipp's Flash outfit from the 90's is still my favorite.

I read some articles online where some women are complaining that Wonder Woman doesn't have hairy armpits :vomit:.

I still need to see Lego Batman. Thats finally an animated movie I will watch and buy!

Remember when XM came out a few years ago and people were scoffing at the near $1K price tag to get one? Somehow Sideshow has already surpassed their after market pricing with an inferior product. I am fully on board with XM now!

Have you seen JW Shipp as Jay Garrick in the new series?

I saw that thing about the armpits too. I swear I see at least one article a day where SJWs are outraged about some petty thing.

Did you know Condiment King is a Batman villain? I learned that from the Lego movie, ha ha.