STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, that sounds really complex lol. Can't they just reboot this whole thing from scratch and just pretend none of it happened? Like just reboot it with no explanation and just call it DC Fixed lol.

Ha! Me too!

I forgot all about their Namor, that Octopus base is really awesome! When is the next con for XM? I think Prime 1's next one is SDCC. It looks like SS is going to release a Zatanna PF right around the same time as Prime 1 does theirs.

I think XM's next big comic con isn't until the Singapore one...which isn't until September unfortunately. I fully expect them to show DC stuff for the first time there behind curtains, ha ha. Seriously they announced the license in October and they are killing me with the wait! I almost wish they had never announced the Star Wars or DC licenses and just surprised us with the first reveal.

Did you see Marvel is doing a Mace Windu comic book series next? Disney is finally acknowledging the prequels, yay!

I think XM's next big comic con isn't until the Singapore one...which isn't until September unfortunately. I fully expect them to show DC stuff for the first time there behind curtains, ha ha. Seriously they announced the license in October and they are killing me with the wait! I almost wish they had never announced the Star Wars or DC licenses and just surprised us with the first reveal.

Did you see Marvel is doing a Mace Windu comic book series next? Disney is finally acknowledging the prequels, yay!

Ughh that seems like so far away lol. I bet that's exactly what they'll do with the DC stuff, probably just show some drawings behind guarded curtains. I think that means it will probably be another year or two before we see anything. I hope they show off more SW stuff at least, I'm still really excited to see Grievous and Maul.

I saw that! I'm actually pretty excited for it, I'm definitely going to pick up the TPB of that and the Maul one.

I checked for my Avengers code for you and its gone :angry:. Apparently I redeemed the Disney Movie Rewards on it and then I dumped the code. Sorry to get your hopes on that one :(.

Ughh that seems like so far away lol. I bet that's exactly what they'll do with the DC stuff, probably just show some drawings behind guarded curtains. I think that means it will probably be another year or two before we see anything. I hope they show off more SW stuff at least, I'm still really excited to see Grievous and Maul.

I saw that! I'm actually pretty excited for it, I'm definitely going to pick up the TPB of that and the Maul one.

I checked for my Avengers code for you and its gone :angry:. Apparently I redeemed the Disney Movie Rewards on it and then I dumped the code. Sorry to get your hopes on that one :(.

No worries, I actually found an Avengers code. Just need to find the other three. Apparently Iron Man 2 only came with a digital copy where you need to insert the disc so I'll miss out on that one.

XM's next con is so far away. They better not hide the DC stuff, it's now been about 7 months since they announced that license. Sigh. They did tease these pictures today:

18698037_1871002603120430_8018056035021082021_n.jpg

18619981_1871002606453763_8659635588370423336_n.jpg

Sideshow revealed Zatanna today as well. The face looks man-ish and it's overly sexualized like all of their female statues. I will continue to wait for XM.

ZatannaPFContest-1.jpg

attachment.php

By the way, the guy in that XM thread who I told to cool it with the Anakin hate keeps calling me a snowflake now. I've never wanted to punch someone on the internet so badly.

Last edited:
No worries, I actually found an Avengers code. Just need to find the other three. Apparently Iron Man 2 only came with a digital copy where you need to insert the disc so I'll miss out on that one.

XM's next con is so far away. They better not hide the DC stuff, it's now been about 7 months since they announced that license. Sigh. They did tease these pictures today:

Sideshow revealed Zatanna today as well. The face looks man-ish and it's overly sexualized like all of their female statues. I will continue to wait for XM.

ZatannaPFContest-1.jpg

attachment.php

By the way, the guy in that XM thread who I told to cool it with the Anakin hate keeps calling me a snowflake now. I've never wanted to punch someone on the internet so badly.

Her face looks straight up like a dude! :facepalm: Ughhhh I was really looking forward to this one. Maybe its just a bad pic, I'm hoping. I'm actually very fine with overly sexualized poses though when it comes to the ladies lol. I could always just display this one ass-forward! I have no shame LMAO! :D.

From what we see here with Luke it looks pretty cool, but its all going to come down to the head sculpt.

That's why I have to stay out of those forums. I can't literally punch someone through the computer screen, all I can do is say something that gets myself banned. Sometimes its worth it though.

Did you hear that Zack Snyder's daughter committed suicide and now Joss Whedon is taking over Justice League?

Her face looks straight up like a dude! :facepalm: Ughhhh I was really looking forward to this one. Maybe its just a bad pic, I'm hoping. I'm actually very fine with overly sexualized poses though when it comes to the ladies lol. I could always just display this one ass-forward! I have no shame LMAO! :D.

From what we see here with Luke it looks pretty cool, but its all going to come down to the head sculpt.

That's why I have to stay out of those forums. I can't literally punch someone through the computer screen, all I can do is say something that gets myself banned. Sometimes its worth it though.

Did you hear that Zack Snyder's daughter committed suicide and now Joss Whedon is taking over Justice League?

Definitely waiting to see the Luke likeness. Please be good! Someone commented that they thought XM had decided not to go forward with the DC line. Not sure where he got that information, but it better not be true!

I did hear that, very sad for the Snyder family. Not sure what's left to do for Whedon, seems like most of the movie should be about done by now.

Here's another picture. I'm still passing.

attachment.php

Definitely waiting to see the Luke likeness. Please be good! Someone commented that they thought XM had decided not to go forward with the DC line. Not sure where he got that information, but it better not be true!

I did hear that, very sad for the Snyder family. Not sure what's left to do for Whedon, seems like most of the movie should be about done by now.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the art print, I don't know what happened to the statue though. The head looks really man-ish. I hope Prime 1 will deliver something much better.

I don't know if I'd listen to anyone on the forum until XM comes out with a statement. He may have assumed since they haven't brought anything out by now that they won't.

Its really sad to hear about their daughter. I hope the family pulls through. I did hear Whedon is going to film a couple of pickup shots that were scheduled. There is another rumor that the movie has basically been remade 3 times already because the studio isn't happy with it. But even if thats true Rogue One went through a pretty extensive overhaul and that turned out great, so I'm going to calm down with all of the freaking out I used to do about reshoot rumors.

I like the art print, I don't know what happened to the statue though. The head looks really man-ish. I hope Prime 1 will deliver something much better.

I don't know if I'd listen to anyone on the forum until XM comes out with a statement. He may have assumed since they haven't brought anything out by now that they won't.

Its really sad to hear about their daughter. I hope the family pulls through. I did hear Whedon is going to film a couple of pickup shots that were scheduled. There is another rumor that the movie has basically been remade 3 times already because the studio isn't happy with it. But even if thats true Rogue One went through a pretty extensive overhaul and that turned out great, so I'm going to calm down with all of the freaking out I used to do about reshoot rumors.

Will Prime 1 ever actually release something from their 1:3 line is the question. They'd have a pretty solid lineup out if they actually released stuff: Doomsday, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Manta, plus Jim Lee Batman and Superman. I would easily switch over to them! Are you done buying statues for the year after your two big purchases?

Yeah I'm not sure that guy knew what he was talking about. I'm really hoping he's wrong.

Weren't most of the Rogue One reshoots to change the ending? I thought they originally had some of the group surviving then they realized that wouldn't work. I'm already expecting to not like Justice League so I'll be surprised if it's good.

I finally figured out how to block people on those other forums, this will help a lot, ha. I can't stand CBG (comicbookguy). I'm assuming you know who that is? His whole online persona is fake and he's such a troll. I know some people get a kick out of it, but I just want to slap the guy a lot. He's pathetic.

Will Prime 1 ever actually release something from their 1:3 line is the question. They'd have a pretty solid lineup out if they actually released stuff: Doomsday, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Manta, plus Jim Lee Batman and Superman. I would easily switch over to them! Are you done buying statues for the year after your two big purchases?

Yeah I'm not sure that guy knew what he was talking about. I'm really hoping he's wrong.

Weren't most of the Rogue One reshoots to change the ending? I thought they originally had some of the group surviving then they realized that wouldn't work. I'm already expecting to not like Justice League so I'll be surprised if it's good.

I finally figured out how to block people on those other forums, this will help a lot, ha. I can't stand CBG (comicbookguy). I'm assuming you know who that is? His whole online persona is fake and he's such a troll. I know some people get a kick out of it, but I just want to slap the guy a lot. He's pathetic.

Oh I know who that is, but I think that guy is literally as dumb as the posts he makes. Everyone thinks he's trolling but I don't think he's trolling at all. I saved the page of his collection just for the lulz. No one out there would display collectibles that are worth as much as his the way he does, and look at all of the dust that is caked on Darth Talon. If he is trolling he is literally the most committed to it as any person I've ever seen, and he is spending thousands to do it. Make sure to check out the rubber bands and tissues!: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...holy-____-galactus-link-buy-1st-post-347.html I don't remember if it was posted in this thread or another one but he said the tissues were to make people aware of fragile stuff, he also stated he used fish nets over some of the shelves to deter people from touching the statues. He also broke up with his girlfriend to spend more time with his statues and dog :rofl:.

I hope Prime 1 floods SDCC with products from all of the licenses they've made all of the announcements for. If not, I really wish they'd stop announcing stuff and get to actually producing. I'm definitely taking a long break to heal my wallet. I highly doubt I'm going to buy anything else this year, I may put an NRD down on something later this year if something comes out that I need an EX of, but that's probably it.

Yeah I think they changed the entire ending of Rogue One, but I remember rumors saying that the entire movie was a mess. I've learned to just calm down when it comes to rumors.

Last edited:

ZatannaPFContest-1.jpg

attachment.php

Thats why I don't go to thise forums. Let's face it, if you met you in the street, he'd get knocked TF out!

I like how that XM statue Lukes!

I have a Resident Evil The Final Chapter code if you like.

That sucks man! Cant even imagine! I cant stand Whedon. I hope that what ever he is doing with the movie, it's very very small.

Thats why i came here. No bull!

Sorry I was gone for a while. Great weather lately and I've been riding a ton. It seems each ride I meet someone new who wants to ride, and I'm out just about everyday. I know, rough, right? Lol!

You guys pick up or see any of the Vanity Fair shoot for TLJ? Benicios character looks pretty awesome I admit. Rey looks like a total Badass tho!

Thats why I don't go to thise forums. Let's face it, if you met you in the street, he'd get knocked TF out!

That sucks man! Cant even imagine! I cant stand Whedon. I hope that what ever he is doing with the movie, it's very very small.

Sorry I was gone for a while. Great weather lately and I've been riding a ton. It seems each ride I meet someone new who wants to ride, and I'm out just about everyday. I know, rough, right? Lol!

You guys pick up or see any of the Vanity Fair shoot for TLJ? Benicios character looks pretty awesome I admit. Rey looks like a total Badass tho!

I'm glad you are getting some good weather out there. The last few days here have been in the 50's and even 40's :meh:. Today finally broke into the 60's.

I didn't pick it up but I saw the pics online. Pretty cool pics, those shots with Carrie were a tear jerker :cry:. Which cover did you get?

I just hope Justice League turns out good. Whedon isn't my favorite but as long as he makes a good movie is all I care about. I think most of it has been shot, I think Whedon just has to film a few pickup shots.

I'm glad you are getting some good weather out there. The last few days here have been in the 50's and even 40's :meh:. Today finally broke into the 60's.

I didn't pick it up but I saw the pics online. Pretty cool pics, those shots with Carrie were a tear jerker :cry:. Which cover did you get?

I just hope Justice League turns out good. Whedon isn't my favorite but as long as he makes a good movie is all I care about. I think most of it has been shot, I think Whedon just has to film a few pickup shots.

My wife made me feel like a real jackass earlier. I told her it sucks that Snyder won't be able to finish the movie, and she said it sucks even more that his sister died. Definitely true, and I know I kinda said the same thing here, and didn't mean to sound heartless. I live Snyder's movies, all of them, and I hope he's ok.

Joss, ugh! He just seems so pompous.

I didn't get any. Then I'd have to read, and we can't have that.

Dude! It has been in the 80s and 90s here. My body is so sore from riding so much. As fun as it is, I pay for it at the end, lol!

My wife made me feel like a real jackass earlier. I told her it sucks that Snyder won't be able to finish the movie, and she said it sucks even more that his sister died. Definitely true, and I know I kinda said the same thing here, and didn't mean to sound heartless. I live Snyder's movies, all of them, and I hope he's ok.

Dude! It has been in the 80s and 90s here. My body is so sore from riding so much. As fun as it is, I pay for it at the end, lol!

Don't worry, you didn't sound heartless at all, you said you couldn't even imagine, which is exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Its just terrible. I really hope the whole family pulls through. Its just the nature of these massive blockbuster movies that all fans put so much pressure to make sure they get a good movie, and Snyder definitely gets that. I think, all things considered, he is handling this really well, he even tried getting back to work to help himself get through it but just couldn't. He managed to somehow keep this under wraps for almost 2 months while he was still trying to work and during that time Whedon had already been brought in to write some new scenes.

Joss definitely isn't my favorite, but I haven't even seen all of his stuff. I saw the Buffy movie like 20 years ago which he wrote and then the Avengers obviously but I think that's about it.

We definitely can't have that! :rofl:

The weather has been really nice here the last couple of days, not anywhere near that 90 degree day I was telling you about 2 weeks ago, but its been really nice. It probably won't hit 90 again till July over here.

My 1:2 Batfleck has arrived. :D

34153147354_6118f579d9_b.jpg

The Affleck likeness is incredible, right down to his moles!

34153146874_0df8a77f15_b.jpg

34864201321_eb2de396dc_b.jpg

34608547970_a1114bdf7c_b.jpg

The beard stubble itself is also highly detailed and its even raised. If you run your finger across it it feels like real stubble!

34185479433_8db85fe6d2_b.jpg

The body itself is quite a bit thicker than Superman's. Its clear Batman is more bulk while Superman's build is more cut. The suit itself features tons of weathering, dirt, dust, scuffs, scratches, and whatever else Batman has picked up over his 20+ years as Batman in the Snyderverse.

34956380696_cbb55635e1_b.jpg

34956723176_6d024a269e_b.jpg

34996281915_6fbfd19524_b.jpg

The base like Superman's is probably the least exciting part of the piece but at least its still shorter than most current PF bases lol. It does a really good job at keeping the focus on the character, not the base.

34608393650_7d299e2e39_b.jpg

And finally the money shot. :D

34892775676_90ca10f2b1_b.jpg

While I might teeter totter on whether or not they are worth $2K a piece, I would without a split second hesitation say that both of these displayed together are absolutely worth $4k. Each one makes the other one look even more awesome when they are displayed as a set, not to mention they take up an absolutely enormous amount of space and command all of the attention of the room.

Don't worry, you didn't sound heartless at all, you said you couldn't even imagine, which is exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Its just terrible. I really hope the whole family pulls through. Its just the nature of these massive blockbuster movies that all fans put so much pressure to make sure they get a good movie, and Snyder definitely gets that. I think, all things considered, he is handling this really well, he even tried getting back to work to help himself get through it but just couldn't. He managed to somehow keep this under wraps for almost 2 months while he was still trying to work and during that time Whedon had already been brought in to write some new scenes.

Joss definitely isn't my favorite, but I haven't even seen all of his stuff. I saw the Buffy movie like 20 years ago which he wrote and then the Avengers obviously but I think that's about it.

We definitely can't have that! :rofl:

The weather has been really nice here the last couple of days, not anywhere near that 90 degree day I was telling you about 2 weeks ago, but its been really nice. It probably won't hit 90 again till July over here.

The beard stubble itself is also highly detailed and its even raised. If you run your finger across it it feels like real stubble!

The body itself is quite a bit thicker than Superman's. Its clear Batman is more bulk while Superman's build is more cut. The suit itself features tons of weathering, dirt, dust, scuffs, scratches, and whatever else Batman has picked up over his 20+ years as Batman in the Snyderverse.

The base like Superman's is probably the least exciting part of the piece but at least its still shorter than most current PF bases lol. It does a really good job at keeping the focus on the character, not the base.

While I might teeter totter on whether or not they are worth $2K a piece, I would without a split second hesitation say that both of these displayed together are absolutely worth $4k. Each one makes the other one look even more awesome when they are displayed as a set, not to mention they take up an absolutely enormous amount of space and command all of the attention of the room.

Dude! That is Dope AF!!! Those 2 pieces are all you need for a collection. Did you put them up on IG? Do it and make sure you add a bunch of hashtags. Also be sure to tag Prime1. This are amazing man!

Our good weather just came to an end. We got rain for the next few days. It's all good tho. Gives me a chance to rest up.

I liked Firefly. It's the one thing Boss created on his own that I do like. And, Serenity is just fantastic! That said, he seems to have changed now that he's riding the success of the Avenger movies. Almost like the whole franchise is successful because of him when the truth us the groundwork had already been laid before he came on.

I love Snyder's style. I watch Dawn of the Dead all the time. Love Sucker Punch, Watchmeb

Oh I know who that is, but I think that guy is literally as dumb as the posts he makes. Everyone thinks he's trolling but I don't think he's trolling at all. I saved the page of his collection just for the lulz. No one out there would display collectibles that are worth as much as his the way he does, and look at all of the dust that is caked on Darth Talon. If he is trolling he is literally the most committed to it as any person I've ever seen, and he is spending thousands to do it. Make sure to check out the rubber bands and tissues!: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...holy-____-galactus-link-buy-1st-post-347.html I don't remember if it was posted in this thread or another one but he said the tissues were to make people aware of fragile stuff, he also stated he used fish nets over some of the shelves to deter people from touching the statues. He also broke up with his girlfriend to spend more time with his statues and dog :rofl:.

I hope Prime 1 floods SDCC with products from all of the licenses they've made all of the announcements for. If not, I really wish they'd stop announcing stuff and get to actually producing. I'm definitely taking a long break to heal my wallet. I highly doubt I'm going to buy anything else this year, I may put an NRD down on something later this year if something comes out that I need an EX of, but that's probably it.

Yeah I think they changed the entire ending of Rogue One, but I remember rumors saying that the entire movie was a mess. I've learned to just calm down when it comes to rumors.

I hope CBG isn't really just like that or I'd feel bad for bashing him. People have said that he was posting normally for a month or so before he went into that persona so I think it's all an act. He is a very dedicated troll in my mind. There are too many instances where he could simply say the character's name, but he goes out of his way to call them something else. Like Beta Ray Bill is horse faced god. Come on, it says his name in the title of the thread, he's yanking all our chains.

I want to hit that guy so bad. He has a post on nearly every page about little Anakin, it's all he knows how to say. Grrrrrr...I put him on my ignore list.

Whedon forever gets a pass in my book for Firefly and Serenity. Plus I liked the first Avengers movie a lot. He also helped develop the Toy Story script.

Don't worry, I felt bad after Carrie Fisher died because the first thought that crossed my mind was that I was disappointed I couldn't meet her. Very selfish of me.

Our temperature is supposed to be high 80s the next couple days. I already have my A/C running and I might have to move to the basement for the summer! I can't sleep when it's warm and it gets light out so early! My guest room downstairs has a cover on the window well so it stays dark 24/7.

I saw these on the other forum and they are awesome! Huge congrats! I thought Batman's crotch was the money shot though, ha.

Dude! That is Dope AF!!! Those 2 pieces are all you need for a collection. Did you put them up on IG? Do it and make sure you add a bunch of hashtags. Also be sure to tag Prime1. This are amazing man!

Our good weather just came to an end. We got rain for the next few days. It's all good tho. Gives me a chance to rest up.

I liked Firefly. It's the one thing Boss created on his own that I do like. And, Serenity is just fantastic! That said, he seems to have changed now that he's riding the success of the Avenger movies. Almost like the whole franchise is successful because of him when the truth us the groundwork had already been laid before he came on.

I love Snyder's style. I watch Dawn of the Dead all the time. Love Sucker Punch, Watchmeb

Okay I'm glad you acknowledged the greatness of Firefly and Serenity. :p

I have never been a fan of Zack Snyder's movies. In fact I'm amused that Wonder Woman is the first of the DC films to actually get positive reviews from the critics. I will say I enjoyed the beginning of Dawn of the Dead, but the rest of the film kind of lost me. Watchmen was super faithful to the comic, but I wasn't really a huge fan of the comic to begin with so maybe me not liking that film wasn't Snyder's fault. I've never actually seen Sucker Punch.

So I bought a Chewbacca PF off of eBay. I got it for under $400 shipped. How much is Sideshow asking for the new (same) one? $500 plus shipping. Ha ha. They are going to burst the market and run themselves out of business with these prices.

Thanks guys! I really can't put into words how happy I am with these. :D

I'll try to add some to Instagram later. I don't know how you manage to post anything on there, every time I go on there I am immediately distracted by girls in see-through shirts and I completely forget what I went on there to do in the first place :rofl:.

*sigh* I still need to see Serentiy and Firefly. I'm so lame.

I haven't seen Sucker Punch but everyone I talk to online really rags on that movie. I want to see it for myself though and see if its really as bad as people make it out to be.

I hope CBG isn't really just like that or I'd feel bad for bashing him. People have said that he was posting normally for a month or so before he went into that persona so I think it's all an act. He is a very dedicated troll in my mind. There are too many instances where he could simply say the character's name, but he goes out of his way to call them something else. Like Beta Ray Bill is horse faced god. Come on, it says his name in the title of the thread, he's yanking all our chains.

I want to hit that guy so bad. He has a post on nearly every page about little Anakin, it's all he knows how to say. Grrrrrr...I put him on my ignore list.

Whedon forever gets a pass in my book for Firefly and Serenity. Plus I liked the first Avengers movie a lot. He also helped develop the Toy Story script.

Don't worry, I felt bad after Carrie Fisher died because the first thought that crossed my mind was that I was disappointed I couldn't meet her. Very selfish of me.

Our temperature is supposed to be high 80s the next couple days. I already have my A/C running and I might have to move to the basement for the summer! I can't sleep when it's warm and it gets light out so early! My guest room downstairs has a cover on the window well so it stays dark 24/7.

I saw these on the other forum and they are awesome! Huge congrats! I thought Batman's crotch was the money shot though, ha.

Okay I'm glad you acknowledged the greatness of Firefly and Serenity. :p

I have never been a fan of Zack Snyder's movies. In fact I'm amused that Wonder Woman is the first of the DC films to actually get positive reviews from the critics. I will say I enjoyed the beginning of Dawn of the Dead, but the rest of the film kind of lost me. Watchmen was super faithful to the comic, but I wasn't really a huge fan of the comic to begin with so maybe me not liking that film wasn't Snyder's fault. I've never actually seen Sucker Punch.

So I bought a Chewbacca PF off of eBay. I got it for under $400 shipped. How much is Sideshow asking for the new (same) one? $500 plus shipping. Ha ha. They are going to burst the market and run themselves out of business with these prices.

I think CBG is just a really "special" type of person lol. I could see how it could be an act based on the stupidity of his posts, but there is no way to fake that collection of his.

I had immediate thoughts of how much Carrie's autograph was going to go up in price right when she died. I felt like a total douche.

Weather here has been sunny and mid 60's run for the last few days and it looks like that's going to be staying for awhile.

I usually don't pay attention to what critics say, but I absolutely hate Rotten Tomatoes. Regardless of how people feel about BvS there is no way that movie deserves a 28%. Its pretty clear there are a lot of Marvel fans who went out of their way to hate on that movie. I was expecting Wonder Woman to be received pretty well, but its being received way better than I thought it would. The more I see for the movie the more I'm excited about it.

Nice score! :thumbs: The original is better IMO. I really hope the market for SS's stuff bursts soon. I really think I am done with their stuff, its just not worth what they are charging anymore. I think I may switch over to HT collecting simply because I feel they are worth a lot closer to their price than SS's PFs are now.

Thanks guys! I really can't put into words how happy I am with these. :D

I'll try to add some to Instagram later. I don't know how you manage to post anything on there, every time I go on there I am immediately distracted by girls in see-through shirts and I completely forget what I went on there to do in the first place :rofl:.

*sigh* I still need to see Serentiy and Firefly. I'm so lame.

I haven't seen Sucker Punch but everyone I talk to online really rags on that movie. I want to see it for myself though and see if its really as bad as people make it out to be.

I think CBG is just a really "special" type of person lol. I could see how it could be an act based on the stupidity of his posts, but there is no way to fake that collection of his.

I had immediate thoughts of how much Carrie's autograph was going to go up in price right when she died. I felt like a total douche.

Weather here has been sunny and mid 60's run for the last few days and it looks like that's going to be staying for awhile.

I usually don't pay attention to what critics say, but I absolutely hate Rotten Tomatoes. Regardless of how people feel about BvS there is no way that movie deserves a 28%. Its pretty clear there are a lot of Marvel fans who went out of their way to hate on that movie. I was expecting Wonder Woman to be received pretty well, but its being received way better than I thought it would. The more I see for the movie the more I'm excited about it.

Nice score! :thumbs: The original is better IMO. I really hope the market for SS's stuff bursts soon. I really think I am done with their stuff, its just not worth what they are charging anymore. I think I may switch over to HT collecting simply because I feel they are worth a lot closer to their price than SS's PFs are now.

You guys are both on Instagram? I had an Instagram account for a few weeks and it got hacked so that was the end of that experiment. I only signed up for it to participate in Sideshow giveaways.

I was actually looking at all of the animated Disney movies by the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and was very amused by how terrible they were. Wonder Woman was going to get positive reviews no matter what from all of the SJW critics out there. But you're right, BvS at 28% is a joke. Suicide Squad at 25% I can see, but BvS wasn't THAT bad.

Every time I see a Hot Toys figure coming out, I wish I could have stuck with that scale. I just couldn't do it. At this point it would cost too much trying to buy back some of the figures I sold (Bespin Luke and ANH Leia for example) so it's definitely not worth it for me now.

The statue market has to be close to going bust. XM statues still sell out day one, but I'm wondering if that will slow down as the after market for those is even taking a nose dive (of course I could be under estimating the amount of foreign collectors who have an easier time collecting XM vs. Sideshow). I'm seeing a lot of sellers struggling to unload some of those XM pieces at cost in seller groups though. There is just too much product out there at the moment, supply is exceeding demand yet Sideshow continues with astronomical price hikes every few months. If I can buy a statue they are selling for $160 less in the after market then there is definitely a problem. Unless you have a grail piece, I feel like you're lucky if you break even on anything these days.

I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't re-released Tarkin on a "Rogue One" base with how much that statue is selling for in the after market. I bet they re-release it without the interrogator droid and charge $200 more than the original $350 price tag.

You guys are both on Instagram? I had an Instagram account for a few weeks and it got hacked so that was the end of that experiment. I only signed up for it to participate in Sideshow giveaways.

I was actually looking at all of the animated Disney movies by the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and was very amused by how terrible they were. Wonder Woman was going to get positive reviews no matter what from all of the SJW critics out there. But you're right, BvS at 28% is a joke. Suicide Squad at 25% I can see, but BvS wasn't THAT bad.

Every time I see a Hot Toys figure coming out, I wish I could have stuck with that scale. I just couldn't do it. At this point it would cost too much trying to buy back some of the figures I sold (Bespin Luke and ANH Leia for example) so it's definitely not worth it for me now.

The statue market has to be close to going bust. XM statues still sell out day one, but I'm wondering if that will slow down as the after market for those is even taking a nose dive (of course I could be under estimating the amount of foreign collectors who have an easier time collecting XM vs. Sideshow). I'm seeing a lot of sellers struggling to unload some of those XM pieces at cost in seller groups though. There is just too much product out there at the moment, supply is exceeding demand yet Sideshow continues with astronomical price hikes every few months. If I can buy a statue they are selling for $160 less in the after market then there is definitely a problem. Unless you have a grail piece, I feel like you're lucky if you break even on anything these days.

I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't re-released Tarkin on a "Rogue One" base with how much that statue is selling for in the after market. I bet they re-release it without the interrogator droid and charge $200 more than the original $350 price tag.

Yeah I opened an Instagram account, but I haven't posted anything yet. I opened it with the thought of just looking at statue pics, but then quickly realized there are so many great pics of boobies on it instead LOL.

I have to admit I had a feeling the critics would be very kind to WW as to not trigger the feminists which would immediately accuse them of being sexist if they said it wasn't good. But after seeing the trailers and TV spots the movie does look really good. But will it really deserve a 96 while BvS only gets a 28? Probably not. That's why Rotten Tomatoes is crap! And hey, Suicide Squad is freaking awesome! :p I will say though after repeat viewings it is by far my least favorite of the 3 DCEU movies released so far.

I'm definitely not going to switch my SW stuff over to HT, but I think I may look at other licenses or interesting characters in that scale instead of hoping for a PF. I really like that new Jack Sparrow HT that just went up. I can't believe how much Bespin Luke sells for!

Wow, I didn't know people were having trouble unloading XM stuff at retail prices. If that's the case maybe people have finally come to their senses LOL. I can't believe SS continues to increase every single piece that is released. Are people still buying these things? Like you said before, I too very rarely see posts filled with "Ordered!!!" anymore, now its just "pass" or "will wait for a deal on ebay". Even some of the sold out exclusives sell for under retail on ebay.

I'm surprised they haven't too. Has anyone released a Tarkin from Rogue One though? I don't even think Hasbro has yet.

Yeah I opened an Instagram account, but I haven't posted anything yet. I opened it with the thought of just looking at statue pics, but then quickly realized there are so many great pics of boobies on it instead LOL.

I have to admit I had a feeling the critics would be very kind to WW as to not trigger the feminists which would immediately accuse them of being sexist if they said it wasn't good. But after seeing the trailers and TV spots the movie does look really good. But will it really deserve a 96 while BvS only gets a 28? Probably not. That's why Rotten Tomatoes is crap! And hey, Suicide Squad is freaking awesome! :p I will say though after repeat viewings it is by far my least favorite of the 3 DCEU movies released so far.

I'm definitely not going to switch my SW stuff over to HT, but I think I may look at other licenses or interesting characters in that scale instead of hoping for a PF. I really like that new Jack Sparrow HT that just went up. I can't believe how much Bespin Luke sells for!

Wow, I didn't know people were having trouble unloading XM stuff at retail prices. If that's the case maybe people have finally come to their senses LOL. I can't believe SS continues to increase every single piece that is released. Are people still buying these things? Like you said before, I too very rarely see posts filled with "Ordered!!!" anymore, now its just "pass" or "will wait for a deal on ebay". Even some of the sold out exclusives sell for under retail on ebay.

I'm surprised they haven't too. Has anyone released a Tarkin from Rogue One though? I don't even think Hasbro has yet.

I have had no desire to re-watch Suicide Squad, I didn't even bother buying it (and I own the Green Lantern movie, ha). I actually haven't given a second viewing to any of the DCEU movies. I've seen most of the Marvel movies multiple times. Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy get thrown in my blu-ray player a lot when I'm bored. Maybe I should try to re-visit Man of Steel. Are you going to Wonder Woman? I already have my tickets for tomorrow.

I haven't seen their Jack Sparrow, I'll have to check it out. I know they've released him before and it was a solid figure. Are you a fan of the movies? I've never seen any of them. I was kind of interested in that Toothless statue that Sideshow is making, but it's a pretty small scale.

I don't think Hasbro has released a Tarkin now that you mentioned it. I was actually in the Star Wars aisle at Target over the weekend and almost bought a Jyn figure. The sculpts on those action figures are so bad though, I think I'd rather buy a Lego set if I'm going to buy a Star Wars toy. Luckily they didn't have the Rogue One Lego set in stock because I was super bored and probably would have purchased it.

Sounds like the new Luke PF will be on Sideshow Live next week. That HT Bespin Luke was awesome, I actually had the weather vane hanging from my ceiling in my old apartment with Luke on it. My original plan was to collect HT Star Wars figures, but it seemed like they weren't going to release anymore after Bespin Luke so I eventually sold him.

Well you know I have a ton of Sideshow statues on order because I'm an addict! I want their new Han, but I'm not going to order it unless it gets heavily discounted. I'm pretty sure a regular will sell for a lot less on eBay down the road. Otherwise I'm done with their DC line and probably won't order any Marvel stuff unless they release a Bullseye before XM gets around to it. Basically they have me hooked still with their Star Wars statues.