STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the Stormtrooper bust either. Batman really looks great, I don't think it will sell well though. Most that were in the market for a 1:2 Batman probably already bought P1s, and probably won't have the space or funds for a second. I hope they make Supes for you though!

I'm about as excited for all of these HT releses as I was for PotF stuff. But there is a huge difference between $5 for a figure and $230+ for a figure. If I jump in I'll still be cherry picking unfortunately. As great as these are I'm still not 100% on taking the plunge yet, they are still too far away from being released.

So far the Boba bust is my favorite thing, followed by HT Anakin, follwed by Batman LSF.

Edit: Tarkin looks phenomenal!

Yes, there is a huge difference. Although I also make a lot more money than I did in high school, ha. Not sure that justifies $200 on an action figure. Anakin and Tarkin are must haves out of those four though. I definitely have a no vehicle rule for 1/6, I'm not dropping $300+ on any speeder bike or taun taun.

I think that K-2SO might be the most impressive thing I saw, but I'm definitely not interested (or even capable) of buying it. HT Anakin stole the show.

attachment.php

Here's your 1/4 HT Batman

20121437_975565505964818_1816168125712307999_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, there is a huge difference. Although I also make a lot more money than I did in high school, ha. Not sure that justifies $200 on an action figure. Anakin and Tarkin are must haves out of those four though. I definitely have a no vehicle rule for 1/6, I'm not dropping $300+ on any speeder bike or taun taun.

I think that K-2SO might be the most impressive thing I saw, but I'm definitely not interested (or even capable) of buying it. HT Anakin stole the show.

attachment.php

Here's your 1/4 HT Batman

20121437_975565505964818_1816168125712307999_o.jpg

My big problem with HT comes down to committing so much money ahead of time. Its great that they are 2-3 times cheaper than an average statue I want, but I never want just one. Right now I already want Jedi Luke ($230) Hoth Leia ($220) ROTJ Vader (probably $250 minimally) Anakin (probably $230) and then Palpatine (probably $230, or more if he comes with a throne). So I'm already looking at over $1100 I would have to commit putting away until next year. And I haven't even gone into the other characters that already came out that I want. I just hate committing to that much as then I can't impulse buy stuff later, not to mention I've already got to sock money away for statues I'll probably want more than HTs. I just don't know if a 1:6 SW HT collection is for me when I've already got so much invested in PFs, but it will be almost impossible not to pick up the random one when I have the ability to impulse buy something in-stock. There is a good chance I could end up picking up that Jedi Luke or Anakin. Or both.

As far as 1:6 goes I agree, Anakin did steal the show. More Prequel stuff is probably right around the corner!

And I absolutely HAVE to get the 1:4 Batman Begins figure. That is the suit I've been waiting for.

My big problem with HT comes down to committing so much money ahead of time. Its great that they are 2-3 times cheaper than an average statue I want, but I never want just one. Right now I already want Jedi Luke ($230) Hoth Leia ($220) ROTJ Vader (probably $250 minimally) Anakin (probably $230) and then Palpatine (probably $230, or more if he comes with a throne). So I'm already looking at over $1100 I would have to commit putting away until next year. And I haven't even gone into the other characters that already came out that I want. I just hate committing to that much as then I can't impulse buy stuff later, not to mention I've already got to sock money away for statues I'll probably want more than HTs. I just don't know if a 1:6 SW HT collection is for me when I've already got so much invested in PFs, but it will be almost impossible not to pick up the random one when I have the ability to impulse buy something in-stock. There is a good chance I could end up picking up that Jedi Luke or Anakin. Or both.

As far as 1:6 goes I agree, Anakin did steal the show. More Prequel stuff is probably right around the corner!

And I absolutely HAVE to get the 1:4 Batman Begins figure. That is the suit I've been waiting for.

Yeah, I get that. You're already full blown into statues and would have to change all of your display cases. It does add up if you get deep into it too...I have a feeling I'm going to get out of control. I will keep trying to tempt you to get a Hot Toys figure and you can keep urging me to buy a PS4, ha ha.

I thought you might be excited about that Batman. I'm honestly tempted to get the 1:4 Joker. The first Hot Toys figure I ever owned was the bank robber Joker. That was like what, 8 years ago? And that thing blew me away at the time.

Yeah, I get that. You're already full blown into statues and would have to change all of your display cases. It does add up if you get deep into it too...I have a feeling I'm going to get out of control. I will keep trying to tempt you to get a Hot Toys figure and you can keep urging me to buy a PS4, ha ha.

I thought you might be excited about that Batman. I'm honestly tempted to get the 1:4 Joker. The first Hot Toys figure I ever owned was the bank robber Joker. That was like what, 8 years ago? And that thing blew me away at the time.

At first it seems like HT would be a lot more affordable, but they crank them out so much faster than statues, and actually make every character you could ever want so I think sooner or later it would get a lot more expensive than statues. Not to mention they take up a lot less room which just encourages you to buy more lol. But I'll get one, I've already had the X-Men DOFP Wolverine and the Terminator HT, but sold them towards statues. The likenesses were so much better than anything SS ever put out. But eventually I'll have money burning a hole in my pocket and I'll get another one.

You need to get a PS4, just do it!
clip.small.gif

Once you get it its all over with, the only thing left to do is get games and if you don't want to spend $60 on a new one (I rarely do) just wait as they all go down to $40 and then $20. There is never a fear of missing out, they are always available. Its a way easier hobby than collecting these stupidly expensive things we keep buying.

I'm thinking about getting both of them. I really need a Bale and a Ledger but the prices of the older 1:6 HTs have skyrocketed to ridiculous amounts so I've never considered them. The PFs are out as Ledger looks absolutely terrible, and I'm not buying another 1:2 because that's freaking crazy! So I think these 1:4 HTs are going to be my best bet. That bank robber Joker was really cool, especially for the time. What else were you collecting back then?

At first it seems like HT would be a lot more affordable, but they crank them out so much faster than statues, and actually make every character you could ever want so I think sooner or later it would get a lot more expensive than statues. Not to mention they take up a lot less room which just encourages you to buy more lol. But I'll get one, I've already had the X-Men DOFP Wolverine and the Terminator HT, but sold them towards statues. The likenesses were so much better than anything SS ever put out. But eventually I'll have money burning a hole in my pocket and I'll get another one.

You need to get a PS4, just do it!
clip.small.gif

Once you get it its all over with, the only thing left to do is get games and if you don't want to spend $60 on a new one (I rarely do) just wait as they all go down to $40 and then $20. There is never a fear of missing out, they are always available. Its a way easier hobby than collecting these stupidly expensive things we keep buying.

I'm thinking about getting both of them. I really need a Bale and a Ledger but the prices of the older 1:6 HTs have skyrocketed to ridiculous amounts so I've never considered them. The PFs are out as Ledger looks absolutely terrible, and I'm not buying another 1:2 because that's freaking crazy! So I think these 1:4 HTs are going to be my best bet. That bank robber Joker was really cool, especially for the time. What else were you collecting back then?

I guess what it really comes down to is would you rather have a couple very large statues or lots of smaller figures. I mean you could have bought 20 figures for the price of those two Prime 1 statues. Me personally, I love so many characters that I'd like to have them all on my shelf so it makes sense to go with the smaller size.

I just don't know if I'd ever play games, that's not really my thing!

Oh gosh, back then I had that HT bank robber Joker. I had (and still have) the first Superman that Koto put out. I had that Koto Boba Fett where he was landing and shooting, very cool statue. It was around 2008 so the Mattel DC line had just started and I was buying those. Then I had those MR Muppets that had come out earlier in the year. That was about it at the time. What were you collecting back in 2008?

So one of the guys who works at XM has been updating his profile picture on Facebook. I just went from six to midnight.

35874647722_1bde49eba1_b.jpg

EDIT: People are saying that's probably for the diorama. My excitement has diminished.

Last edited:
I guess what it really comes down to is would you rather have a couple very large statues or lots of smaller figures. I mean you could have bought 20 figures for the price of those two Prime 1 statues. Me personally, I love so many characters that I'd like to have them all on my shelf so it makes sense to go with the smaller size.

I just don't know if I'd ever play games, that's not really my thing!

Oh gosh, back then I had that HT bank robber Joker. I had (and still have) the first Superman that Koto put out. I had that Koto Boba Fett where he was landing and shooting, very cool statue. It was around 2008 so the Mattel DC line had just started and I was buying those. Then I had those MR Muppets that had come out earlier in the year. That was about it at the time. What were you collecting back in 2008?

So one of the guys who works at XM has been updating his profile picture on Facebook. I just went from six to midnight.

35874647722_1bde49eba1_b.jpg

EDIT: People are saying that's probably for the diorama. My excitement has diminished.

I thought about that too a lot. I think it came down to I wanted to do something really crazy in this hobby.:p I still really like HTs but I guess for me bigger is better. At least for now, I guess I'll see if I feel the same way about them as time goes by. If not I can always sell them later and buy a huge hoard of HTs.

If you've been out of gaming for so long you might not want to get back into it. But when Battlefront 2 comes out you should see if you can find somewhere to demo it and see if that changes your mind.;)

I wasn't collecting anything back then. I can't even remember the last thing I actually collected more than one of something of. Maybe Episode 1 figures back in '99. Somehow I stumbled on Sideshow's site in 2011 I think but didnt buy anything for a couple years after that. I thought this stuff was ridiculously priced back then, that's when I was still smart lol.:LOL:

Oh, so they're doing a Dio like their X-Men one? That could look really awesome, but I'm sure you're disappointed they aren't individual statues. The dio will probably cost at least $6k. The sculpts look really awesome though.

I thought about that too a lot. I think it came down to I wanted to do something really crazy in this hobby.:p I still really like HTs but I guess for me bigger is better. At least for now, I guess I'll see if I feel the same way about them as time goes by. If not I can always sell them later and buy a huge hoard of HTs.

If you've been out of gaming for so long you might not want to get back into it. But when Battlefront 2 comes out you should see if you can find somewhere to demo it and see if that changes your mind.;)

I wasn't collecting anything back then. I can't even remember the last thing I actually collected more than one of something of. Maybe Episode 1 figures back in '99. Somehow I stumbled on Sideshow's site in 2011 I think but didnt buy anything for a couple years after that. I thought this stuff was ridiculously priced back then, that's when I was still smart lol.:LOL:

Oh, so they're doing a Dio like their X-Men one? That could look really awesome, but I'm sure you're disappointed they aren't individual statues. The dio will probably cost at least $6k. The sculpts look really awesome though.

Yeah I'd definitely like to at least play the Battlefront game!

I remember when I first found Sideshow's site. I thought the ANH Luke premium format was way too much money and it was like $250 back then? I also just didn't think the sculpt was very well done.

Yeah, it will be a dio like the X-Men. I will have to pass on that one.

Did you see Iron Studios announced a second 1:3 DC statue at comic-con? I somehow missed that announcement, too bad it's not Superman still!

1125x682_previewbanner_903142_ISWWStatue.jpg

So after a night of sleeping on the new stuff, right now I'm about 100% on getting Bale Bigins Bats, about 70% on Ledger, and I'd say am at around 80% on getting the Boba bust :ohno:. Man, SS can sure do a number on me, and then reveal something awesome to have me coming back for more. Maybe I should just wait for the EFX helmet:

Yeah I'd definitely like to at least play the Battlefront game!

I remember when I first found Sideshow's site. I thought the ANH Luke premium format was way too much money and it was like $250 back then? I also just didn't think the sculpt was very well done.

Yeah, it will be a dio like the X-Men. I will have to pass on that one.

Did you see Iron Studios announced a second 1:3 DC statue at comic-con? I somehow missed that announcement, too bad it's not Superman still!

1125x682_previewbanner_903142_ISWWStatue.jpg

She looks pretty cool though! Its a lot different than other WW statues out there. Her arms look kind of manish though, either that or I'm just even more aware of my puniness. :LOL::bag: I hope Superman is next.

Companies have come a long way since those first SW PFs thankfully. I was never aware of SS back then, I wonder how I would have felt about those.

So after a night of sleeping on the new stuff, right now I'm about 100% on getting Bale Bigins Bats, about 70% on Ledger, and I'd say am at around 80% on getting the Boba bust :ohno:. Man, SS can sure do a number on me, and then reveal something awesome to have me coming back for more. Maybe I should just wait for the EFX helmet:

What about the legendary scale Batman? :p

That helmet does look nice, is it out yet or would you have to wait on eFX? I've heard there wait times are insane!

I'm not getting anything SS showed, but you are right about how they can pull you back in. If they put a life size Flash up for PO, I would probably get it.

She looks pretty cool though! Its a lot different than other WW statues out there. Her arms look kind of manish though, either that or I'm just even more aware of my puniness. :LOL::bag: I hope Superman is next.

Companies have come a long way since those first SW PFs thankfully. I was never aware of SS back then, I wonder how I would have felt about those.

Ha, you need to get on the Wonder Woman work out regime!

They definitely have, although they still have stinkers every now and then.

What about the legendary scale Batman? :p

That helmet does look nice, is it out yet or would you have to wait on eFX? I've heard there wait times are insane!

I'm not getting anything SS showed, but you are right about how they can pull you back in. If they put a life size Flash up for PO, I would probably get it.

Ha, you need to get on the Wonder Woman work out regime!

They definitely have, although they still have stinkers every now and then.

No, no, no. I can't do another 1:2 ever. The price is so insane. After a couple of months of owning them the price tag is finally starting to sink in lol. It looks like I'm one of the few that likes this new one. Everyone is complaining about the pose, I don't think these people realize how massive of a footprint a dynamically posed 1:2 would create.

EFX is the worst ever! There is no comparison! Their biker scout helmet still hasn't been delivered to customers after 3 years! I don't know how they haven't had their SW license yanked yet. Their stuff is insanely accurate though.

Ha! Even women's workout regimines are too extreme for me. :rofl:

I've been looking at that print for a couple of days now. Its signed too. I think I'd rather have one with the entire JL on it though. But I'm starting to put money away for my next P1 piece. This next year you'll see me go back to my normal $1K-$2K max spending a year on collectibles. I decided to go crazy this year just because I wanted to do something really special for the first time Batman and Superman appeared on screen together, after waiting for so many years.

Last edited:
No, no, no. I can't do another 1:2 ever. The price is so insane. After a couple of months of owning them the price tag is finally starting to sink in lol. It looks like I'm one of the few that likes this new one. Everyone is complaining about the pose, I don't think these people realize how massive of a footprint a dynamically posed 1:2 would create.

EFX is the worst ever! There is no comparison! Their biker scout helmet still hasn't been delivered to customers after 3 years! I don't know how they haven't had their SW license yanked yet. Their stuff is insanely accurate though.

Ha! Even women's workout regimines are too extreme for me. :rofl:

I've been looking at that print for a couple of days now. Its signed too. I think I'd rather have one with the entire JL on it though. But I'm starting to put money away for my next P1 piece. This next year you'll see me go back to my normal $1K-$2K max spending a year on collectibles. I decided to go crazy this year just because I wanted to do something really special for the first time Batman and Superman appeared on screen together, after waiting for so many years.

Ha, yeah I just saw someone compare the Batman pose to the Nacho Libre movie poster. I laughed, but you are right, they are underestimating how much room those things take up! So you already have another target? Is it another secret? :p

Based on seeing Alex Ross art prints in person, I would also choose canvas over paper. The colors just really pop on canvas. They are more expensive, but worth it if you're going to get any high end art piece. I really need to get that Superman shadows piece.

I have heard horror stories about efx and that biker scout helmet in particular!

Ha, yeah I just saw someone compare the Batman pose to the Nacho Libre movie poster. I laughed, but you are right, they are underestimating how much room those things take up! So you already have another target? Is it another secret? :p

Based on seeing Alex Ross art prints in person, I would also choose canvas over paper. The colors just really pop on canvas. They are more expensive, but worth it if you're going to get any high end art piece. I really need to get that Superman shadows piece.

I have heard horror stories about efx and that biker scout helmet in particular!

LOL. Yeah, I can see that. I don't really know what else they are going to do with a museum like pose. I think if they would have gone even plainer they would have complained even more. No, not going to do anymore secrets this time. I'm either going to get the P1 Arkham Knight Batman or Scarecrow. I can't tell you how much I love HQ, the only statue I like more is 1:2 Supes. I definitely am going to get more from this line, I'm really contemplating selling off all other Batman stuff so I can stuff the bestas full of statues from the 1:3 Arkham Knight line. I'm also really interested in their Catwoman that was shown yesterday, I forgot to mention that.

I definitely would want canvas too. I think I'll get one eventually, I'll just have to quit this statue collecting hobby. Do you know where you'd get that Superman Shadows one? I think its sold out on Alex Ross's website.

The only thing that keeps me interested in EFX is their attention to detail. Their quality is really good to.

LOL. Yeah, I can see that. I don't really know what else they are going to do with a museum like pose. I think if they would have gone even plainer they would have complained even more. No, not going to do anymore secrets this time. I'm either going to get the P1 Arkham Knight Batman or Scarecrow. I can't tell you how much I love HQ, the only statue I like more is 1:2 Supes. I definitely am going to get more from this line, I'm really contemplating selling off all other Batman stuff so I can stuff the bestas full of statues from the 1:3 Arkham Knight line. I'm also really interested in their Catwoman that was shown yesterday, I forgot to mention that.

I definitely would want canvas too. I think I'll get one eventually, I'll just have to quit this statue collecting hobby. Do you know where you'd get that Superman Shadows one? I think its sold out on Alex Ross's website.

The only thing that keeps me interested in EFX is their attention to detail. Their quality is really good to.

They still have it here: http://www.kultstudio.com/art/shadows-superman. I believe that site does reward points like Sideshow does too.

Dude you should have bought Deathstroke when he had that huge discount! I will have to look up the rest of the ones you mentioned, I generally don't click on Batman threads. :p

They still have it here: http://www.kultstudio.com/art/shadows-superman. I believe that site does reward points like Sideshow does too.

Dude you should have bought Deathstroke when he had that huge discount! I will have to look up the rest of the ones you mentioned, I generally don't click on Batman threads. :p

I really love Kult Studio even though I haven't bought anything from them yet. They have free shipping too IIRC. They also have an Original Seven canvas edition available, but its an artist proof of only 7. I really want to enquire about the price but it will probably be like 20 grand :LOL:.

I'm really not a big Deathstroke fan. I associate him more with the Teen Titans which I've never read since I have no interest of anything with Teen in title anymore at my age lol. But he does square up nicely against Batman when it occasionally happens, he was supposed to be the villain in the new solo Ben Affleck Batman movie, but it sounds like that's starting over from scratch. You probably haven't seen many of the Prime 1 threads either because all of their DC pieces from this point have been from the Arkham video games, which we know you've never played :facepalm:. I will say they are by far my favorite interpretation of Batman and all of his villains to date from anything. I like it way better than the movies, and I love the designs better too. Plus it brings back Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as Joker. Except for Arkham Origins which was done by a different studio, but we'll save that discussion for another day when you finally get a video game system :p. Seriously, if you get a PS4 I'll buy you all the Arkham games and won't leave you alone till you play them :rofl:.

EDIT: Quickly add code SDCC2017 to https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/comic-con for $5!
And add SWAMPY for $3!
RISE for $5!

Last edited:
I really love Kult Studio even though I haven't bought anything from them yet. They have free shipping too IIRC. They also have an Original Seven canvas edition available, but its an artist proof of only 7. I really want to enquire about the price but it will probably be like 20 grand :LOL:.

I'm really not a big Deathstroke fan. I associate him more with the Teen Titans which I've never read since I have no interest of anything with Teen in title anymore at my age lol. But he does square up nicely against Batman when it occasionally happens, he was supposed to be the villain in the new solo Ben Affleck Batman movie, but it sounds like that's starting over from scratch. You probably haven't seen many of the Prime 1 threads either because all of their DC pieces from this point have been from the Arkham video games, which we know you've never played :facepalm:. I will say they are by far my favorite interpretation of Batman and all of his villains to date from anything. I like it way better than the movies, and I love the designs better too. Plus it brings back Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as Joker. Except for Arkham Origins which was done by a different studio, but we'll save that discussion for another day when you finally get a video game system :p. Seriously, if you get a PS4 I'll buy you all the Arkham games and won't leave you alone till you play them :rofl:.

EDIT: Quickly add code SDCC2017 to https://www.sideshowtoy.com/events/comic-con for $5!
And add SWAMPY for $3!
RISE for $5!

I did inquire, I it was either $4,000 or $4,500. I don't remember which one exactly.

Okay, telling me I have to play Batman games is not exactly a way to sell me on the PS4! That's cool though, I can't believe they are your favorite versions. Not the Dark Knight trilogy or the HUSH comic? Have you ever watched Batman The Animated Series? I'm sure we've discussed this before, but I forget.

I only got the SDCC2017 code and it was only $2 when I used it. Oh well!

I did inquire, I it was either $4,000 or $4,500. I don't remember which one exactly.

Okay, telling me I have to play Batman games is not exactly a way to sell me on the PS4! That's cool though, I can't believe they are your favorite versions. Not the Dark Knight trilogy or the HUSH comic? Have you ever watched Batman The Animated Series? I'm sure we've discussed this before, but I forget.

I only got the SDCC2017 code and it was only $2 when I used it. Oh well!

Thats actually less than I thought since its an edition of only seven.

Ha! I knew I probably shouldn't have tried to sell you on that. :LOL: Yes! I absolutely love B:TAS and the Arkham games take Conroy and Hamill from that and then add them to something more adult themed and dark while keeping it very fantasy like. For me tone is really important for my Batman and I like more of the fantasy tone versus a lot of fans that want a more grounded tone. Thats a big reason why I like the Burton/Schumacher Anthology more than The Dark Knight Trilogy. Okay I'm done with my rambling, the only way for me to show you what I'm talking about is for you to go get a PS4 so you can play the games. :p

Those codes went fast, they aren't lasting nearly as long as Spook's. I read that one code's value diminished after a couple hours which is why its only worth $2 now. They are suppose to do more codes throughout SDCC.

Thats actually less than I thought since its an edition of only seven.

Ha! I knew I probably shouldn't have tried to sell you on that. :LOL: Yes! I absolutely love B:TAS and the Arkham games take Conroy and Hamill from that and then add them to something more adult themed and dark while keeping it very fantasy like. For me tone is really important for my Batman and I like more of the fantasy tone versus a lot of fans that want a more grounded tone. Thats a big reason why I like the Burton/Schumacher Anthology more than The Dark Knight Trilogy. Okay I'm done with my rambling, the only way for me to show you what I'm talking about is for you to go get a PS4 so you can play the games. :p

Those codes went fast, they aren't lasting nearly as long as Spook's. I read that one code's value diminished after a couple hours which is why its only worth $2 now. They are suppose to do more codes throughout SDCC.

Yeah I wish I had bought the Original Seven canvas back when it was still available on the WB shop. I just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on an art piece, but now I regret my decision!

Honestly Batman in a grounded tone doesn't really make sense. No comic book characters make sense in that tone. I don't like the current dark tone of the DC movies either since we're on the subject. Superman isn't dark. He represents hope and is forever optimistic for the human race. Snyder went with Frank Miller's take on Superman which is completely off base with how Superman would ever act. Grrrrr....but I probably won't ever play the Arkham games, ha ha.

I'm sure I'll miss all the codes, I don't pay much attention to the internet once I'm off work.

That lightsaber Anakin comes with is Dooku's by the way. I'm not sure if he'll come with an alternate head. I was hoping Palpatine would come with force lightning, but I'd be okay if they waited to include that with a prequel Palpatine.

07a4e44a947fc829def518794b262f23.jpg

Yeah I wish I had bought the Original Seven canvas back when it was still available on the WB shop. I just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on an art piece, but now I regret my decision!

Honestly Batman in a grounded tone doesn't really make sense. No comic book characters make sense in that tone. I don't like the current dark tone of the DC movies either since we're on the subject. Superman isn't dark. He represents hope and is forever optimistic for the human race. Snyder went with Frank Miller's take on Superman which is completely off base with how Superman would ever act. Grrrrr....but I probably won't ever play the Arkham games, ha ha.

I'm sure I'll miss all the codes, I don't pay much attention to the internet once I'm off work.

That lightsaber Anakin comes with is Dooku's by the way. I'm not sure if he'll come with an alternate head. I was hoping Palpatine would come with force lightning, but I'd be okay if they waited to include that with a prequel Palpatine.

07a4e44a947fc829def518794b262f23.jpg

I wish I knew about that when it was at WBshop. I'm not sure anyone can really predict what an art piece is going to do in the aftermarket though, so don't blame yourself. How much was it when WB had it?

I am in complete agreement with you on tone for comic characters. I did hear they were building Superman up to become the super optimistic hero he's supposed to be, and that came from Cavill quite awhile ago. But you might be in luck if the rumors are true that Justice League is getting a massive overhaul from Whedon. When he took over there were already a lot of rumors about how the reshoots were going to change the tone of the movie, and now they've gotten even more extreme when Zack Snyder removed the Justice League image he had on his Twitter page. People are starting to think this is now a full fledged Whedon movie. I don't know if I believe all of this speculation, but I think we'll find out a lot more during the WB panel at SDCC.

What do you think of these three from Tweeterhead?

20228656_1509022595826242_6373745351254685889_n.jpg

They made a Superman from this line too, but it turned out almost identical to the Sideshow PF.

If Anakin comes with the Sith eyes head there is a good chance I might pick it up, depending what else I have on order at the time. I guess I'm lame as I'd love a hunching Emperor Palpatine with his walking stick :LOL:.