STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I knew about that when it was at WBshop. I'm not sure anyone can really predict what an art piece is going to do in the aftermarket though, so don't blame yourself. How much was it when WB had it?

I am in complete agreement with you on tone for comic characters. I did hear they were building Superman up to become the super optimistic hero he's supposed to be, and that came from Cavill quite awhile ago. But you might be in luck if the rumors are true that Justice League is getting a massive overhaul from Whedon. When he took over there were already a lot of rumors about how the reshoots were going to change the tone of the movie, and now they've gotten even more extreme when Zack Snyder removed the Justice League image he had on his Twitter page. People are starting to think this is now a full fledged Whedon movie. I don't know if I believe all of this speculation, but I think we'll find out a lot more during the WB panel at SDCC.

What do you think of these three from Tweeterhead?

20228656_1509022595826242_6373745351254685889_n.jpg

They made a Superman from this line too, but it turned out almost identical to the Sideshow PF.

If Anakin comes with the Sith eyes head there is a good chance I might pick it up, depending what else I have on order at the time. I guess I'm lame as I'd love a hunching Emperor Palpatine with his walking stick :LOL:.

I want to say it was around $1500? I don't quite remember, that was a few years ago.

Oh man, I'm guessing you guys won't like Whedon being in charge? I would actually love if he changed it to make it more his style, but I can't imagine how much he can really change it considering it was pretty much done shooting and it's due out in a few months!

I actually really like both of those statues, not sure what the dog statue is. If I knew that Tweeterhead would go deep with this line I might actually consider collecting it. 1/6 would be a lot more affordable to get all the characters I'd like to have compared to 1:4 XM statues plus they'd take up less room. I like that the line is called Super Powers too, it pays homage to the toy line I had when I was a kid. Plus the Mattel line I collected was an homage to that line as well so this is right up my alley, it would be like upgrading all the figures I just sold! I'm already eying the Mr. Mxyzptlk and Supergirl. The Superman definitely looks like they took that custom Kingdom Come statue and added it to the Sideshow base. The Wonder Woman is pretty boring too. How is their quality?

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-5.jpg

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-7.jpg

I like the Joker a lot

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-13.jpg

EDIT: After looking around, it sounds like this may end up being similar to the Bowen Marvel line with a ton of characters. Sounds like they are working on the Metal Men. I am super tempted.

Last edited:
I want to say it was around $1500? I don't quite remember, that was a few years ago.

Oh man, I'm guessing you guys won't like Whedon being in charge? I would actually love if he changed it to make it more his style, but I can't imagine how much he can really change it considering it was pretty much done shooting and it's due out in a few months!

I actually really like both of those statues, not sure what the dog statue is. If I knew that Tweeterhead would go deep with this line I might actually consider collecting it. 1/6 would be a lot more affordable to get all the characters I'd like to have compared to 1:4 XM statues plus they'd take up less room. I like that the line is called Super Powers too, it pays homage to the toy line I had when I was a kid. Plus the Mattel line I collected was an homage to that line as well so this is right up my alley, it would be like upgrading all the figures I just sold! I'm already eying the Mr. Mxyzptlk and Supergirl. The Superman definitely looks like they took that custom Kingdom Come statue and added it to the Sideshow base. The Wonder Woman is pretty boring too. How is their quality?

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-5.jpg

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-7.jpg

I like the Joker a lot

sdcc2017-tweeterhead-13.jpg

EDIT: After looking around, it sounds like this may end up being similar to the Bowen Marvel line with a ton of characters. Sounds like they are working on the Metal Men. I am super tempted.

I was really thinking about ordering those Tweeterhead 1/6 statues, but after this announcement I am having doubts. Actually I might still get that Mr. Mxyzptlk. With these being in the same scale I can choose from both lines and display them together!

20228569_1903512306536126_3590985130171634866_n.jpg

Did you see this?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batm...-doubt-as-warner-bros-plots-franchise-a152676

As long as the movie is good I'll be happy. I might not be a huge Whedon fan, but at least its not Michael Bay.:LOL:

Those are Harley's hyenas. You'd know this if you watched Batman the Animated Series. :p Just messin with ya. The Super Powers stuff was just before my time, but I do know about them. Its cool they're doing this for the fans. I thought you'd like that Mr. Mxyzptlk! Their quality is really good, I think. It seems most on the forums like what they get inhand.

Who is this Metal Man you speak of?

Whoa! Thats cool! Those 1:6 XM Marvel pieces they make are pretty cool, hope the DC ones turn out as good. I'm sure they'll get U.S. distribution rights and they should be somewhat affordable.

I've heard stuff like this for awhile. That was written by Josh Wilding who really loves to speculate with his articles. I suppose its possible, that movie sounds like it was doomed from the start.

As long as the movie is good I'll be happy. I might not be a huge Whedon fan, but at least its not Michael Bay.:LOL:

Those are Harley's hyenas. You'd know this if you watched Batman the Animated Series. :p Just messin with ya. The Super Powers stuff was just before my time, but I do know about them. Its cool they're doing this for the fans. I thought you'd like that Mr. Mxyzptlk! Their quality is really good, I think. It seems most on the forums like what they get inhand.

Who is this Metal Man you speak of?

Whoa! Thats cool! Those 1:6 XM Marvel pieces they make are pretty cool, hope the DC ones turn out as good. I'm sure they'll get U.S. distribution rights and they should be somewhat affordable.

I've heard stuff like this for awhile. That was written by Josh Wilding who really loves to speculate with his articles. I suppose its possible, that movie sounds like it was doomed from the start.

Yeah I'd really like to just see a good Justice League movie. I honestly don't like some of the costume designs though, so it's going to be tough. I mean the trinity look fine and I don't mind Aquaman because he kind of looked like that during the 90s, but Flash and Cyborg look awful in my opinion.

You don't know who the metal men are? Have you ever read that Justice comic that Alex Ross did the art for? I'm pretty sure they show up in there (along with his other favorites like Plastic Man, Elongated Man, and Metamorpho). They are A.I. robots based on metals (gold, iron, lead, mercury, tin, platinum). I mean I wouldn't buy statues of them, but if Tweeterhead is making those then they are going pretty deep into the universe. Are you going to get the Joker and Harley statues?

Well XM said they have worldwide distribution so they should be easy to get here in the U.S. I was going to be disappointed if they announced anything other than 1/4 scale, but with the price of those things and me wanting lots of characters, this really works out well. It also helps that Tweeterhead announced a line in the same scale so I will have lots of options. Basically you are going into larger scales and I'm going into smaller scales, ha. Not sure who the smart one is here...probably neither of us because we'll both still be spending obscene amounts of cash on collectibles. :p

metal-men-new-52.jpg

Someone made this comment about the XM license:

Initially, XM was doing 1/4...but some juggernaut in the industry complained and the licensor wound up giving XM the 1/6 license but to help in that deal made it worldwide.

I'm guessing that "juggernaut" was Sideshow.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd really like to just see a good Justice League movie. I honestly don't like some of the costume designs though, so it's going to be tough. I mean the trinity look fine and I don't mind Aquaman because he kind of looked like that during the 90s, but Flash and Cyborg look awful in my opinion.

You don't know who the metal men are? Have you ever read that Justice comic that Alex Ross did the art for? I'm pretty sure they show up in there (along with his other favorites like Plastic Man, Elongated Man, and Metamorpho). They are A.I. robots based on metals (gold, iron, lead, mercury, tin, platinum). I mean I wouldn't buy statues of them, but if Tweeterhead is making those then they are going pretty deep into the universe. Are you going to get the Joker and Harley statues?

Well XM said they have worldwide distribution so they should be easy to get here in the U.S. I was going to be disappointed if they announced anything other than 1/4 scale, but with the price of those things and me wanting lots of characters, this really works out well. It also helps that Tweeterhead announced a line in the same scale so I will have lots of options. Basically you are going into larger scales and I'm going into smaller scales, ha. Not sure who the smart one is here...probably neither of us because we'll both still be spending obscene amounts of cash on collectibles. :p

metal-men-new-52.jpg

Initially, XM was doing 1/4...but some juggernaut in the industry complained and the licensor wound up giving XM the 1/6 license but to help in that deal made it worldwide.

Flash's outfit is finally starting to grow on me. I'm not crazy about either of Batman's outfits, his regular has these weird looking pads all over the place, I thought the BvS suit was already perfect, I don't know why they needed to change it. Then he's got that Tech suit which looks just like Nite Owl. Cyborg doesn't look good, there is no way around it. Hopefully they at least improve on the C.G. as the movie gets closer.

I have that comic! I got if for my birthday but didn't read it yet. I'm 50/50 on Joker and Harley. I don't want to go back into any 1/6 for Batman stuff but those two look so good together I just don't know. I really just want to go with Arkham Knight Prime 1 stuff and call it a day, but they haven't announced an Arkham Knight, City or Asylum Joker yet, only Origins which won't work for me. If you played the games you'd understand :p.

I know I'm not the smart one, if I was I'd just sell all this crap and move on entirely lol. Its disappointing XM won't be getting the 1:4 DC license, it just gives us another reason to hate Sideshow.

Flash's outfit is finally starting to grow on me. I'm not crazy about either of Batman's outfits, his regular has these weird looking pads all over the place, I thought the BvS suit was already perfect, I don't know why they needed to change it. Then he's got that Tech suit which looks just like Nite Owl. Cyborg doesn't look good, there is no way around it. Hopefully they at least improve on the C.G. as the movie gets closer.

I have that comic! I got if for my birthday but didn't read it yet. I'm 50/50 on Joker and Harley. I don't want to go back into any 1/6 for Batman stuff but those two look so good together I just don't know. I really just want to go with Arkham Knight Prime 1 stuff and call it a day, but they haven't announced an Arkham Knight, City or Asylum Joker yet, only Origins which won't work for me. If you played the games you'd understand :p.

I know I'm not the smart one, if I was I'd just sell all this crap and move on entirely lol. Its disappointing XM won't be getting the 1:4 DC license, it just gives us another reason to hate Sideshow.

I guess I didn't notice they changed Batman's outfit. I'll have to look it up. They should have just tried to stick to their traditional outfits as much as possible.

You should read it! Joker basically has his own side thing going on the entire time. If you don't buy that Joker then I might! It's pretty impressive. With all these announcements, I'm definitely selling my Joker and Batman PFs now. Probably won't get anything for the Batman. I definitely have no idea what you're talking about with all the different game versions of Joker, ha ha.

Well I'm not smart either because I ordered that Mr. Mxyzptlk from the Tweeterhead website. They had a full pay option so I just paid for it now.

You know we'll never stop collecting, ha ha. At least I know I won't unless I somehow get married and have kids, but I'm approaching 40 so I don't see that ever happening.

I guess I didn't notice they changed Batman's outfit. I'll have to look it up. They should have just tried to stick to their traditional outfits as much as possible.

You should read it! Joker basically has his own side thing going on the entire time. If you don't buy that Joker then I might! It's pretty impressive. With all these announcements, I'm definitely selling my Joker and Batman PFs now. Probably won't get anything for the Batman. I definitely have no idea what you're talking about with all the different game versions of Joker, ha ha.

Well I'm not smart either because I ordered that Mr. Mxyzptlk from the Tweeterhead website. They had a full pay option so I just paid for it now.

You know we'll never stop collecting, ha ha. At least I know I won't unless I somehow get married and have kids, but I'm approaching 40 so I don't see that ever happening.

Most people that aren't hardcore Batman fans probably won't even notice it, but there are these weird pad things all over the suit, and the suit is darker too. Also they changed the ears on the cowl and I don't like those either. I'm probably nitpicking but it is Batman after all :p.

I might read it this weekend. I've been meaning to read something, but I'm just too lazy lol. You should get it! That's one of the best Jokers I've ever seen. At that small scale I would be tempted to buy more, and I think that's the problem I'm running into with HT. You'd think I'd rather have 3 small pieces, instead of 1 large one, but I'm addicted! Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight are all made by Rocksteady Studios, so they had the same people working on all of the games and their stories feel the most connected, the character faces look more similar (especially Joker's), and are played by mostly the same actors. Arkham Origins was made by WBMontreal and was basically made to fill in for fan demand during the 4 years of production in between Arkham City and Arkham Knight. It is a Prequel to Arkham Asylum, but a lot of people only consider it semi-canon to the series. The character designs are very different, and they are voiced by entirely different people. I'm sure you still have no idea what I'm talking about. :rofl:

You full paid? Was there an NRD?

All I would have to do is buy a new car or motorcycle or something that had monthly payments, that way I wouldn't have funds for this stuff. A part of me can't believe I'm buying these things over a new car.

Most people that aren't hardcore Batman fans probably won't even notice it, but there are these weird pad things all over the suit, and the suit is darker too. Also they changed the ears on the cowl and I don't like those either. I'm probably nitpicking but it is Batman after all :p.

I might read it this weekend. I've been meaning to read something, but I'm just too lazy lol. You should get it! That's one of the best Jokers I've ever seen. At that small scale I would be tempted to buy more, and I think that's the problem I'm running into with HT. You'd think I'd rather have 3 small pieces, instead of 1 large one, but I'm addicted! Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knight are all made by Rocksteady Studios, so they had the same people working on all of the games and their stories feel the most connected, the character faces look more similar (especially Joker's), and are played by mostly the same actors. Arkham Origins was made by WBMontreal and was basically made to fill in for fan demand during the 4 years of production in between Arkham City and Arkham Knight. It is a Prequel to Arkham Asylum, but a lot of people only consider it semi-canon to the series. The character designs are very different, and they are voiced by entirely different people. I'm sure you still have no idea what I'm talking about. :rofl:

You full paid? Was there an NRD?

All I would have to do is buy a new car or motorcycle or something that had monthly payments, that way I wouldn't have funds for this stuff. A part of me can't believe I'm buying these things over a new car.

I get your Batman complaints because I'm the same way anytime I see Superman portrayed in a way I disagree with! I honestly don't notice all the costume stuff on Batman though, ha.

I'm following along with your video game explanations, but I think I'd really have to watch videos of the trailers to completely get what you're talking about! I should read Justice again this weekend too. My love for the DC Universe just re-awakened and I haven't read that comic in forever. I really only remember Joker's part and that a lot of characters were in it.

They wanted half the price as a down payment so I just paid for the whole thing. I don't really care, I want to encourage them to continue the line and it felt good not giving my money to Sideshow. Ha ha. Plus it's nice when a preorder ships and you don't have to pay anything. I'm not completely sold on Supergirl's face, I think I'll wait for XM on her. I don't know that they can really improve on that Joker though. We'll see what they come up with in a couple months I guess.

My hope is to drive my car for another five years. I will start saving up for a new one at some point between now and then.

I get your Batman complaints because I'm the same way anytime I see Superman portrayed in a way I disagree with! I honestly don't notice all the costume stuff on Batman though, ha.

I'm following along with your video game explanations, but I think I'd really have to watch videos of the trailers to completely get what you're talking about! I should read Justice again this weekend too. My love for the DC Universe just re-awakened and I haven't read that comic in forever. I really only remember Joker's part and that a lot of characters were in it.

They wanted half the price as a down payment so I just paid for the whole thing. I don't really care, I want to encourage them to continue the line and it felt good not giving my money to Sideshow. Ha ha. Plus it's nice when a preorder ships and you don't have to pay anything. I'm not completely sold on Supergirl's face, I think I'll wait for XM on her. I don't know that they can really improve on that Joker though. We'll see what they come up with in a couple months I guess.

My hope is to drive my car for another five years. I will start saving up for a new one at some point between now and then.

LOL. Did you notice the differences between the MOS and BvS Superman suit? And did you notice the only difference between BvS and Justice League Supes is his hair is parted on the other side? I'm starting to think I'm paying too much attention to these things after all :rofl:.

Yeah I think the trailers would help, but mainly the cutscenes, plots and gameplay itself really feels more cohesive between the Rocksteady releases. I'm glad you understood what I was talking about though :). We should both read that this weekend and discuss next week. :p

Holy crap! I don't want to scare you, but the one piece I did follow all the way from the start from them was Tweeterhead Catwoman, and although she turned out absolutely perfectly, she didn't get in stock at the Tweeterhead website till almost a month or two after Sideshow. Does your piece have an EX? I think their Catwoman came with a print as the Exclusive and that's what held it up if I remember right. The people that ordered through Tweeterhead were really pissed though, until their statues arrived.

That's a good plan :thumbs:

Have you gotten any of the SDCC reward codes? I've got $39 so far.

Last edited:
LOL. Did you notice the differences between the MOS and BvS Superman suit? And did you notice the only difference between BvS and Justice League Supes is his hair is parted on the other side? I'm starting to think I'm paying too much attention to these things after all :rofl:.

Yeah I think the trailers would help, but mainly the cutscenes, plots and gameplay itself really feels more cohesive between the Rocksteady releases. I'm glad you understood what I was talking about though :). We should both read that this weekend and discuss next week. :p

Holy crap! I don't want to scare you, but the one piece I did follow all the way from the start from them was Tweeterhead Catwoman, and although she turned out absolutely perfectly, she didn't get in stock at the Tweeterhead website till almost a month or two after Sideshow. Does your piece have an EX? I think their Catwoman came with a print as the Exclusive and that's what held it up if I remember right. The people that ordered through Tweeterhead were really pissed though, until their statues arrived.

That's a good plan :thumbs:

Have you gotten any of the SDCC reward codes? I've got $39 so far.

$39?! Good grief, you're all over it. I got that one code yesterday that was $2. I honestly haven't been looking for them, seems like too much work. Yes, I've reached a new level of laziness this week.

I didn't notice any difference between the Superman suits, is there any? I did notice he's got more of the classic hair lick in front for this new movie, but that's about it. You're talking to a guy who barely noticed Vader's outfit changes.

I'm totally going to read that comic the next two days. I'm heading to Glacier Park on Sunday so probably won't be on here again until next Friday! I'm going to see my uncle there who I chewed out for my mom being cut out of my grandpa's will. Should be fun!

Mr. Mxyzptlk is only available through the Tweeterhead website. He doesn't have an exclusive, he is the exclusive! Streaky is only available with Supergirl through their website too. So many decisions. I'm not ordering anything else until after STGCC. I need to see their DC stuff! I was looking through their Marvel 1/6 line and I gotta say, I'm not really a fan. Hopefully the DC stuff is better.

$39?! Good grief, you're all over it. I got that one code yesterday that was $2. I honestly haven't been looking for them, seems like too much work. Yes, I've reached a new level of laziness this week.

I didn't notice any difference between the Superman suits, is there any? I did notice he's got more of the classic hair lick in front for this new movie, but that's about it. You're talking to a guy who barely noticed Vader's outfit changes.

I'm totally going to read that comic the next two days. I'm heading to Glacier Park on Sunday so probably won't be on here again until next Friday! I'm going to see my uncle there who I chewed out for my mom being cut out of my grandpa's will. Should be fun!

Mr. Mxyzptlk is only available through the Tweeterhead website. He doesn't have an exclusive, he is the exclusive! Streaky is only available with Supergirl through their website too. So many decisions. I'm not ordering anything else until after STGCC. I need to see their DC stuff! I was looking through their Marvel 1/6 line and I gotta say, I'm not really a fan. Hopefully the DC stuff is better.

I just typed a whole bunch of stuff and this website deleted it :mad:.

Anyways, just subscribe to this thread: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=161292 and make sure you check instant notifications. Then create a separate email address for your account there, that way you'll only get emails about codes. Just make sure you've got your phones email app set to Push. It sounds like a lot of work but those $5 and $3 codes add up quickly.

There are a few differences, but since this site deleted what I typed I don't feel like going over them again :rofl:.

Ha, that's going to be a blast! Just try not to beat anybody's ass! :LOL:

Oh, then you've got nothing to worry about. I think if the EX is the statue, or part of the statue like Supergirl's cat, I think you'll be fine too. There seemed to be some hang up because Catwoman's EX was a print, and they couldn't get the prints and statues in the same place at the same time. If Prime 1's Jim Lee Batman turns out awesome would you consider him?

Okay, these are awesome and totally unique:

Last edited:
I just typed a whole bunch of stuff and this website deleted it :mad:.

Anyways, just subscribe to this thread: http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=161292 and make sure you check instant notifications. Then create a separate email address for your account there, that way you'll only get emails about codes. Just make sure you've got your phones email app set to Push. It sounds like a lot of work but those $5 and $3 codes add up quickly.

There are a few differences, but since this site deleted what I typed I don't feel like going over them again :rofl:.

Ha, that's going to be a blast! Just try not to beat anybody's ass! :LOL:

Oh, then you've got nothing to worry about. I think if the EX is the statue, or part of the statue like Supergirl's cat, I think you'll be fine too. There seemed to be some hang up because Catwoman's EX was a print, and they couldn't get the prints and statues in the same place at the same time. If Prime 1's Jim Lee Batman turns out awesome would you consider him?

Okay, these are awesome and totally unique:

Those Hot Wheels cars are pretty cool, but I wouldn't have anywhere to put them.

Meh, I'm still too lazy to subscribe to that thread even. Ha ha.

Dude, I'm so mad at you for showing me those Tweeterhead statues! I have a feeling I'm about to go down an expensive rabbit hole. I was looking around and I saw their official announcement for the line, this is what they had to say:

Now for the biggest news in a long time…Our official announcement and reveal of our DC Comic Style line of Maquettes is coming tomorrow! For the longest time, I’ve wanted to work on a really intense, comprehensive line of DC Maquettes that would encompass A-listers to Z-Listers and everyone In between. I grew up with the “Super Powers Collection” (still the best line of toys ever made) and the character list that was available to choose from is mind boggling. I really wanted to take this idea of the SPC and run with it… and we have!!!

And to prove their point, this is the next statue they announced already:

20155786_1510338729027962_6135710489549558491_n.jpg

I'm not sure I even care about the XM announcement now. If this line is able to live up to their ambitions, it's going to be amazing. You should get Harley. If this line continues on years from now, I bet the very first statue could have some value. Man, I hope they can do what they're planning! This could be the equivalent of the Bowen Marvel line of statues.

Those Hot Wheels cars are pretty cool, but I wouldn't have anywhere to put them.

Meh, I'm still too lazy to subscribe to that thread even. Ha ha.

Dude, I'm so mad at you for showing me those Tweeterhead statues! I have a feeling I'm about to go down an expensive rabbit hole. I was looking around and I saw their official announcement for the line, this is what they had to say:

Now for the biggest news in a long time…Our official announcement and reveal of our DC Comic Style line of Maquettes is coming tomorrow! For the longest time, I’ve wanted to work on a really intense, comprehensive line of DC Maquettes that would encompass A-listers to Z-Listers and everyone In between. I grew up with the “Super Powers Collection” (still the best line of toys ever made) and the character list that was available to choose from is mind boggling. I really wanted to take this idea of the SPC and run with it… and we have!!!

And to prove their point, this is the next statue they announced already:

20155786_1510338729027962_6135710489549558491_n.jpg

I'm not sure I even care about the XM announcement now. If this line is able to live up to their ambitions, it's going to be amazing. You should get Harley. If this line continues on years from now, I bet the very first statue could have some value. Man, I hope they can do what they're planning! This could be the equivalent of the Bowen Marvel line of statues.

I don't even know where I'd put the Alex Ross Hot Wheels, but I'm totally getting them! :LOL:

Wow! I really didn't think you'd be that into them. I think the Joker and Harley look really good, but that's mainly because I'm really into the characters. There is a good chance they could really make a lot of these, I thought the line might be more centered on Batman when it was first announced but it really looks like they are going to spread it around to all of the DC characters. The Wonder Twins are way before my time! :p Just going by their Batman '66 line, I think they announced they were doing a dozen of those characters. If they go super deep into this line maybe they'll do a couple dozen? That's going to cost a lot of money!

How much were the Bowen statues when they came out? I think they were pretty much done by the time I got into collecting.

Just released:

i was following the live feed of the WB panel, so I'd be ready right when this trailer dropped lol. I watched it twice so far, and will watch it a bunch more tonight. I really wonder how you feel about this. I absolutely love it, but it doesn't feel like the tone changed all that much from the previous trailer. Its definitely a lighter tone than BvS, but the visuals still feel very Snydery. I loved that scene at the end with the Flash and Gordon :LOL:. I'm assuming that's Supes there in the end with Alfred.

Last edited:
I don't even know where I'd put the Alex Ross Hot Wheels, but I'm totally getting them! :LOL:

Wow! I really didn't think you'd be that into them. I think the Joker and Harley look really good, but that's mainly because I'm really into the characters. There is a good chance they could really make a lot of these, I thought the line might be more centered on Batman when it was first announced but it really looks like they are going to spread it around to all of the DC characters. The Wonder Twins are way before my time! :p Just going by their Batman '66 line, I think they announced they were doing a dozen of those characters. If they go super deep into this line maybe they'll do a couple dozen? That's going to cost a lot of money!

How much were the Bowen statues when they came out? I think they were pretty much done by the time I got into collecting.

i was following the live feed of the WB panel, so I'd be ready right when this trailer dropped lol. I watched it twice so far, and will watch it a bunch more tonight. I really wonder how you feel about this. I absolutely love it, but it doesn't feel like the tone changed all that much from the previous trailer. Its definitely a lighter tone than BvS, but the visuals still feel very Snydery. I loved that scene at the end with the Flash and Gordon :LOL:. I'm assuming that's Supes there in the end with Alfred.

I'm hoping they do more than a couple dozen! I'm hoping it's like Bowen where they do everyone! I think Bowen statues were around $200? I'm not sure. I will pass on the Wonder Twins though, I've never been into them. Seriously, I could make you a list of all the DC characters I would buy, it would be long. Did you start Justice yet? I'm 2/3 of the way through, it's about what I remembered.

That scene at the end with Flash and Gordon was pretty funny. I still don't like Flash's costume. It looks okay. I'm sure it will be entertaining when I see it in the theaters, but I'm guessing I won't want to watch it again just like the rest of the DCU movies.

So I boxed my Jango up and sent it back. When I was trying to wiggle the back foot into the base, the front foot rubbed a paint spot on the base. What's going to happen now? Are they going to charge me for the base? Ugh, so frustrating. I'm done with Sideshow. I'm not even sure I want Thanos anymore. I have a feeling it will be a colossal disaster.

I'm hoping they do more than a couple dozen! I'm hoping it's like Bowen where they do everyone! I think Bowen statues were around $200? I'm not sure. I will pass on the Wonder Twins though, I've never been into them. Seriously, I could make you a list of all the DC characters I would buy, it would be long. Did you start Justice yet? I'm 2/3 of the way through, it's about what I remembered.

That scene at the end with Flash and Gordon was pretty funny. I still don't like Flash's costume. It looks okay. I'm sure it will be entertaining when I see it in the theaters, but I'm guessing I won't want to watch it again just like the rest of the DCU movies.

So I boxed my Jango up and sent it back. When I was trying to wiggle the back foot into the base, the front foot rubbed a paint spot on the base. What's going to happen now? Are they going to charge me for the base? Ugh, so frustrating. I'm done with Sideshow. I'm not even sure I want Thanos anymore. I have a feeling it will be a colossal disaster.

I hope they make everyone you want, and I hope you get them all because that display is going to be so epic looking! Its probably too early to predict what the average price will be on these. I see Mr. Mxyzptlk is $150 while Harley is almost $300. I'm assuming the more popular the character the higher the price. Man, these are going to add up quick. Are you still going to get Joker? I hope you are! I haven't started Justice yet, I'm too afraid to miss any sdcc codes, so I don't want to get lost in reading :rofl:. I'm at $57 so far. The Prime 1 pieces I want are so expensive, every dollar helps.

I really hope I like the movie, and I hope you like it too. Did you hear they confirmed Flashpoint, Shazam, Suicide Squad 2 and Justice League Dark for upcoming movies in addition to all of their other planned movies? Man of Steel 2 was taken off of the list. I don't know why I feel that some of these are going to get canned. They have so many announced with no dates attached to them.

I hope they don't try to charge you. Do they know something is wrong with the statue already? I really need to be strong and pass on the Boba bust. Can you get out of your Thanos without losing any money? Maybe its something to consider. Speaking of Sideshow the other day I noticed my Funko Pops have a more accurate flesh tone paint than my Keaton PF :LOL:. I hate this company.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I hope they make everyone you want, and I hope you get them all because that display is going to be so epic looking! Its probably too early to predict what the average price will be on these. I see Mr. Mxyzptlk is $150 while Harley is almost $300. I'm assuming the more popular the character the higher the price. Man, these are going to add up quick. Are you still going to get Joker? I hope you are! I haven't started Justice yet, I'm too afraid to miss any sdcc codes, so I don't want to get lost in reading :rofl:. I'm at $57 so far. The Prime 1 pieces I want are so expensive, every dollar helps.

I really hope I like the movie, and I hope you like it too. Did you hear they confirmed Flashpoint, Shazam, Suicide Squad 2 and Justice League Dark for upcoming movies in addition to all of their other planned movies? Man of Steel 2 was taken off of the list. I don't know why I feel that some of these are going to get canned. They have so many announced with no dates attached to them.

I hope they don't try to charge you. Do they know something is wrong with the statue already? I really need to be strong and pass on the Boba bust. Can you get out of your Thanos without losing any money? Maybe its something to consider. Speaking of Sideshow the other day I noticed my Funko Pops have a more accurate flesh tone paint than my Keaton PF :LOL:. I hate this company.

I'm guessing the prices have to do with the size of the character and the base as well. Supergirl is on a pretty simple base so she's $250. I will more than likely order Joker when he goes up. Ha, you're all over those codes! I think I got $6 today. I probably have enough reward points for free shipping, ha ha.

Why are they doing a Flashpoint movie? Flashpoint ruined The Flash show on CW. I really hope they don't do that. There's also no way I'm watching another Suicide Squad. They are moving everything way too fast. Heck, they killed Superman off in the second movie!

I did tell them the back foot wouldn't fit all the way in and I didn't like how crooked the antenna was. I guess we'll see what they do. I'm sure I could get someone to take my Thanos preorder over at more than I paid. I will hold onto it, but I'm just already thinking it's going to have issues. I just don't trust them! And that's hilarious about your Pops having better flesh tone than a PF. Yeesh.

I set up all my Hot Toys figures today. I have to figure out a display case for them and I still need to get a better camera!

35704848940_74fab1447b_c.jpg

35286435863_7e44470cdf_c.jpg

No, I'm not on Instagram. I signed up for an account last year I think it was for Sideshow giveaways, but my account got hacked like a week later so I just deleted the entire thing. I don't take enough pictures to have an Instagram account.

Well Hot Toys are still showing their 1:4 Vader and Stormie, but it's getting tiring at this point. I'm pretty sure they have been showing them at every convention for like 2 years. By the time they go up for order, it was still be another year before they ship.

26K miles in how short of time?

October will be 2 years. I'm riding harder now tho than ever before. Pushing my abilities, skill, and bike as much as possible. So, my rides are taking more of toll on my body, and I take more time off between rides.

Their bread and butter is the 1/6 line. I can see why they don't pump out 1/4 stuff alot. I do wonder tho how much SS has to do with it.

I heat ya! A friend started my account for me to show off bike and location pics. People seem to like it, but I want it mire for when I'm too old to ride, and I can look back at all the cheap I used to do, lol!

It's happening! You better get on the HT train!

attachment.php
[/QULol!

Pic didn't work for me, but realized it was a 1/6 Anakin. I'll consider it. Selling off most of my SS stuff is making me realize how much i dislike the company and what it has become. I'd gladly sell everything and start with a more honorable company.

I am absolutely loving it! Almost as much as Batfleck :ohno:. Almost.

A Maul themed PS4 would be so badass!

Well all those awesome pics you are taking is totally worth it. :) Man, I wish I was there.

Why do they keep showing them if they don't put them up for order? That's really stupid, and the longer they wait for these, that means its even more time wasted when they could have made even more 1:4.

LOL! Thor looks pretty cool.

Is that the MK III maquette? It looks gigantic in that pic.

metal-men-new-52.jpg

And why I'll never buy from them again. I totally want that 1:2 Vader, but absolutely will not give money to this company. I don't care if they made every Jedi Council member, Ahsoka, or Qui-Gon in 1/4 scale. They will never get my money again. Even if this means no more statues, ever!

Just released:

EPIC AF!!!

I'm guessing the prices have to do with the size of the character and the base as well. Supergirl is on a pretty simple base so she's $250. I will more than likely order Joker when he goes up. Ha, you're all over those codes! I think I got $6 today. I probably have enough reward points for free shipping, ha ha.

Why are they doing a Flashpoint movie? Flashpoint ruined The Flash show on CW. I really hope they don't do that. There's also no way I'm watching another Suicide Squad. They are moving everything way too fast. Heck, they killed Superman off in the second movie!

I did tell them the back foot wouldn't fit all the way in and I didn't like how crooked the antenna was. I guess we'll see what they do. I'm sure I could get someone to take my Thanos preorder over at more than I paid. I will hold onto it, but I'm just already thinking it's going to have issues. I just don't trust them! And that's hilarious about your Pops having better flesh tone than a PF. Yeesh.

I set up all my Hot Toys figures today. I have to figure out a display case for them and I still need to get a better camera!

35704848940_74fab1447b_c.jpg

35286435863_7e44470cdf_c.jpg

Ha! Well I guess $6 is better than nothing. I completely forgot last year that they even gave codes out during SDCC, but remembered this year but not till late Thursday. But I only thought they'd give out like $20-$30 at most, I think they might have given away almost up to $80 by now.

Thankfully I didn't watch the Flash CW show, so I missed that.

I know how bad you want Thanos so you probably should keep him and then just sell him if there is an issue. You could probably make more than retail on that even with an issue considering how quickly he sold out.

Those look freaking awesome! How do you like Chewie? That's one I had really mixed feelings about because he looked really bad in quite a few pics. Did you get new ones recently? Like that Leia and Vader? Is the Death Trooper new too?

After seeing this picture of the Legendary Scale Batman, I really don't like it. Who holds their forearms out like that?

1c5b0cf3e8cf11d4d35f187a89e140c2.jpg

That is the first pic I've seen that looks absolutely terrible. Its so bad I now instantly understand all the complaints its getting. Maybe I was in denial before. Who approves these things?

October will be 2 years. I'm riding harder now tho than ever before. Pushing my abilities, skill, and bike as much as possible. So, my rides are taking more of toll on my body, and I take more time off between rides.

Their bread and butter is the 1/6 line. I can see why they don't pump out 1/4 stuff alot. I do wonder tho how much SS has to do with it.

I heat ya! A friend started my account for me to show off bike and location pics. People seem to like it, but I want it mire for when I'm too old to ride, and I can look back at all the cheap I used to do, lol!

I never thought that SS might have something to do with it.

I'm really close to selling all SS stuff and moving onto another company too. I just don't even want to be associated with them anymore.

I'm so geeked for Justice League!