STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it's soon!

Yeah, I really am insane with all these collectibles I want. I'm sure there are much better things I could spend my money on! Oh well, there are much worse things too. At least I'm not on drugs or at the bar all the time.

I don't know who Magdalena is either. I just know it was a license with worldwide availability and BBTS is charging $1450 while SC is charging $1000. Those XM 1/6 Marvel pieces are weird, I don't know what the inspiration was for those. They look like they were based off of a cartoon. The Red Skull looks terrible. Yeah, the Superman on that dio was a bit of a fail. He had a hulk face.

Krennic would put you over the edge before Cassian? I really want a Cassian! Of course I just want Baze to actually get released.

I used to blow all my money at the bar through my mid-twenties. At least with this stuff I can resell it later and get some of my money back instead of literally just pissing my money down the toilet like before lol. Although less than a couple of years ago I was able to get all of my money back when trying to resell, now I consider myself lucky if I only lose $100 :angry:.

I'm guessing Secret Compass already discovered nobody knows who she is which is why they priced her lower, BBTS will figure this out next year and will drop the price lol. I was looking at that Red Skull yesterday, that is one terrible looking piece! I can't believe XM put their name on it even with their track record of below average face sculpts :p.

They'll definitely make Baze, I wouldn't worry about it. They might even do another run of Chirrut to help it sell. I'm really shocked we haven't seen Cassian and Krennic yet.

I almost bought the Deluxe Jyn HT tonight. I had her in my cart, and had the reward points applied I wanted to use and everything, but pussed out right when I was about to click Complete Order. I just have this overwhelming fear I will sell her within a month of getting her. Maybe I'll muster up some more strength tomorrow and just bite the bullet.

Edit: I just ordered the damn thing. I hope you're happy now :rofl::p.

Last edited:
I googled those things, looks like they are around $15. They actually use different sculpts though opposed to the scary beady eyes on all the Pops.

Sweet that you're getting Jyn! Are you going to get a Death Trooper to go with her? Or maybe K-2SO? :p

Legos are super fun to build, I just don't want them after that, ha. Are you going to get that XM Maul? Isn't he like your favorite character??

I can't wait to see the Grievous, it's going to be epic hopefully. I love XM because they aren't afraid to just go for it and take chances with their poses. Sometimes it doesn't work, but other times it's glorious.

Hot Toys are definitely the best option likeness wise. I've had no complaints so far...other than it's difficult to keep pace.

The forecast still says rain on Thursday and Friday in Missoula, here's hoping it holds up!

So did you guys see they're bringing J.J. Abrams back for Episode IX? Not sure how I feel about that. I guess we're going to get Starkiller base 2.0 and a remake of Return of the Jedi. Sigh.

I like TFA, alot!! That said, I was hoping each movie would have a different director. Seems they are playing it safe and bringing back JJ. It'd be one thing if JJ had asked to direct it before they got a director, but no, they went the safe route.

I like what I've seen from XM so far. Still deciding tho which route to go. Honestly, I'm so into the bike right now, I haven't thought about collecting.

I love HT sculpts too, but they are so small you need a bunch just to create the presence that a few PFs can. My collection is always changing so I know what you mean about changing your mind every minute.:p

That's cool that they use different sculpts, but I could never collect anything with Babies in the name lol.

I'm not fully there yet. I'm like 65% there. I suppose I'd have to get another Rogue One character too.

I want the XM Maul but I don't think I'm going to be able to talk myself into that one for the price. If I could get him for retail thats one thing, but more than likely everyone is going to jack that one way up plus I'm looking at least $300 in shipping. I just can't justify that for only 1:4 scale. Maybe if I find a reasonable US seller down the road.

Well, I guess it could be worse. I'd rather have JJ than Trevorrow, but after seeing VIII maybe I will have wanted Rian Johnson to come back. I think this being good will come down to if they are willing to create a new story, or if they play it safe and just remake RotJ with Stariller Base II.

So many directors out there. They could have chosen anyone, but played it safe with NO.

For this Maul, IMO, the price is worth it. The only thing I don't like, obviously, is the price. But! At least you get what you pay for.

I like TFA, alot!! That said, I was hoping each movie would have a different director. Seems they are playing it safe and bringing back JJ. It'd be one thing if JJ had asked to direct it before they got a director, but no, they went the safe route.

I like what I've seen from XM so far. Still deciding tho which route to go. Honestly, I'm so into the bike right now, I haven't thought about collecting.

So many directors out there. They could have chosen anyone, but played it safe with NO.

For this Maul, IMO, the price is worth it. The only thing I don't like, obviously, is the price. But! At least you get what you pay for.

They definitely are going the safe route with JJ. I think it would have been pretty cool to have different directors for all 3, but not a different director for just one of them. Now people will either love or hate VIII the most and will either say "TLJ was so great they should have had Rian direct all of them" or they'll say "TLJ was terrible, why didn't they have JJ make all of them." I really don't think there is going to be a way for Disney to win with this method, other than obviously all the money they make at the box office, but the fan base will now be even more divided.

I think Maul is probably worth it too, especially if you could manage to get it for retail. Its the $400 shipping that really kills it for me.

They definitely are going the safe route with JJ. I think it would have been pretty cool to have different directors for all 3, but not a different director for just one of them. Now people will either love or hate VIII the most and will either say "TLJ was so great they should have had Rian direct all of them" or they'll say "TLJ was terrible, why didn't they have JJ make all of them." I really don't think there is going to be a way for Disney to win with this method, other than obviously all the money they make at the box office, but the fan base will now be even more divided.

I think Maul is probably worth it too, especially if you could manage to get it for retail. Its the $400 shipping that really kills it for me.

Yeah, whether my collection grows or gets more focused, this piece will be in it.

Honestly, id rather see Edwards direct 9. I like JJ, but damn Rogue One was a far better movie, IMO.

I used to blow all my money at the bar through my mid-twenties. At least with this stuff I can resell it later and get some of my money back instead of literally just pissing my money down the toilet like before lol. Although less than a couple of years ago I was able to get all of my money back when trying to resell, now I consider myself lucky if I only lose $100 :angry:.

I'm guessing Secret Compass already discovered nobody knows who she is which is why they priced her lower, BBTS will figure this out next year and will drop the price lol. I was looking at that Red Skull yesterday, that is one terrible looking piece! I can't believe XM put their name on it even with their track record of below average face sculpts :p.

They'll definitely make Baze, I wouldn't worry about it. They might even do another run of Chirrut to help it sell. I'm really shocked we haven't seen Cassian and Krennic yet.

I almost bought the Deluxe Jyn HT tonight. I had her in my cart, and had the reward points applied I wanted to use and everything, but pussed out right when I was about to click Complete Order. I just have this overwhelming fear I will sell her within a month of getting her. Maybe I'll muster up some more strength tomorrow and just bite the bullet.

Edit: I just ordered the damn thing. I hope you're happy now :rofl::p.

Oh yeah, I used to waste tons of money going out drinking all the time. My old roommate would spend hundreds of dollars every month going out to eat and boozing then he'd make fun of me for collecting stuff. I'd just tell him "at least I have something to show for my money!"

They'll definitely make Baze? Okay, if they don't then I'm coming after you, ha ha.

Yes, you ordered a HT Star Wars figure! Welcome to the club. :p

I liked TFA too, I just don't think it was one of the better Star Wars movies. I mean I like all the SW movies, but some are definitely better than others. Rogue One blew TFA away in my opinion.

That Maul is amazing. I think it would look good on a pedestal so you could view it from all angles.

Yeah, whether my collection grows or gets more focused, this piece will be in it.

Honestly, id rather see Edwards direct 9. I like JJ, but damn Rogue One was a far better movie, IMO.

I can't wait to see it! :D

That would be awesome too, but I'd really want Edwards to direct Obi-Wan! That dude knows how to tug on the nostalgic heartstrings while delivering something fresh. I agree Rogue One was a far better movie, I think its in my top 3 favorite SW movies.

Oh yeah, I used to waste tons of money going out drinking all the time. My old roommate would spend hundreds of dollars every month going out to eat and boozing then he'd make fun of me for collecting stuff. I'd just tell him "at least I have something to show for my money!"

They'll definitely make Baze? Okay, if they don't then I'm coming after you, ha ha.

I liked TFA too, I just don't think it was one of the better Star Wars movies. I mean I like all the SW movies, but some are definitely better than others. Rogue One blew TFA away in my opinion.

That Maul is amazing. I think it would look good on a pedestal so you could view it from all angles.

OMG you're back! Did you get locked out of the site again? :LOL:

That was totally me, just wasting hundreds of dollars a month at the bar with absolutely nothing to show for it. I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

Ha, I'm still quite confident they'll make Baze and I'm not scared. :p I mean they already had the thing all done and they've shown it multiple times so I' don't think they are going to scrap it. They'll probably even sell a 2 pack with Chirrut.

Okay, so how long are you going to bet that I end up keeping the thing? Days? Weeks? A month? I already had regrets ordering it the second day. I basically used a crap load of RPs on it so I would force myself to keep the order lol.

I think Rogue One blew away TFA too.

That would be awesome too, but I'd really want Edwards to direct Obi-Wan! That dude knows how to tug on the nostalgic heartstrings while delivering something fresh. I agree Rogue One was a far better movie, I think its in my top 3 favorite SW movies.

That was totally me, just wasting hundreds of dollars a month at the bar with absolutely nothing to show for it. I'm glad I grew out of that phase.

Ha, I'm still quite confident they'll make Baze and I'm not scared. :p I mean they already had the thing all done and they've shown it multiple times so I' don't think they are going to scrap it. They'll probably even sell a 2 pack with Chirrut.

Okay, so how long are you going to bet that I end up keeping the thing? Days? Weeks? A month? I already had regrets ordering it the second day. I basically used a crap load of RPs on it so I would force myself to keep the order lol.

Ha, I just had nothing interesting to say last week I guess. I was gone Friday through Sunday as well then I was in mourning yesterday after the Cowboys were slaughtered on Sunday. So glad I didn't waste $1K going to that game in Denver!

I'm guessing you'll keep her for less than a month. And then I'll be sad. :p

So here ya go, the wait will continue for a few more weeks:

hamill_tweet.jpg

Ha, I just had nothing interesting to say last week I guess. I was gone Friday through Sunday as well then I was in mourning yesterday after the Cowboys were slaughtered on Sunday. So glad I didn't waste $1K going to that game in Denver!

I'm guessing you'll keep her for less than a month. And then I'll be sad. :p

So here ya go, the wait will continue for a few more weeks:

hamill_tweet.jpg

Well if it makes you feel better I was in mourning after my Packers lost on Sunday night. They looked pretty awful.

I'm hoping I end up liking it and keep it. I'm thinking maybe if I pick up another RO HT that could help, but then I'm just afraid I'll have to end up selling two figures instead of one :p.

I saw that and forgot to mention it. At least we know the date now. I told you they'd release it during MNF! Lol.

Well if it makes you feel better I was in mourning after my Packers lost on Sunday night. They looked pretty awful.

I'm hoping I end up liking it and keep it. I'm thinking maybe if I pick up another RO HT that could help, but then I'm just afraid I'll have to end up selling two figures instead of one :p.

I saw that and forgot to mention it. At least we know the date now. I told you they'd release it during MNF! Lol.

Ha, yeah my brother is a Packers fan and we were texting during that game. Both of our teams got whipped pretty badly. The only difference is Green Bay seems to turn it on towards the end of the year.

When is Jyn shipping? I still haven't ordered her. I have about $200 in my paypal account, was trying to decide if I should order Jyn or R2 (who is shipping right now). I hope you like it and keep it! You can just put it next to your TV or something.

Wait, you saw that the trailer was coming out and decided not to tell us? The trailer we've been discussing for weeks because it's not here yet? I hope you get ran over by a car then get AIDS. Too far? :p

Ha, yeah my brother is a Packers fan and we were texting during that game. Both of our teams got whipped pretty badly. The only difference is Green Bay seems to turn it on towards the end of the year.

When is Jyn shipping? I still haven't ordered her. I have about $200 in my paypal account, was trying to decide if I should order Jyn or R2 (who is shipping right now). I hope you like it and keep it! You can just put it next to your TV or something.

Wait, you saw that the trailer was coming out and decided not to tell us? The trailer we've been discussing for weeks because it's not here yet? I hope you get ran over by a car then get AIDS. Too far? :p

Bwhaahaaa!!! Thats hilarious! Speaking of Aids you have to watch this :rofl::

I guess I was upset that we still have to wait almost three weeks for it, so I already forgot about it lol. BTW I just checked and the Packers are playing the Cowboys the day before the TLJ trailer drops. One of us is going to be in a bad mood that day.

I don't think she's shipping until next month sometime, and probably even longer for me since I used a lot of RPs on her. I think the more reward points you use the further back in the shipping line you go. I ordered the Rogue One poster from DMR the same day I ordered her, I think I'll put her under that. Are you planning to order the Regular or Deluxe Jyn. I wanted to order it quickly as I had FOMO on the Deluxe version. I see all the Rogue One HT stuff seems to be selling well from SS.

Edit: I just got a shipping soon email from SS on Jyn. It looks like she's shipping on October 3rd.

Last edited:
Bwhaahaaa!!! Thats hilarious! Speaking of Aids you have to watch this :rofl::

I guess I was upset that we still have to wait almost three weeks for it, so I already forgot about it lol. BTW I just checked and the Packers are playing the Cowboys the day before the TLJ trailer drops. One of us is going to be in a bad mood that day.

I don't think she's shipping until next month sometime, and probably even longer for me since I used a lot of RPs on her. I think the more reward points you use the further back in the shipping line you go. I ordered the Rogue One poster from DMR the same day I ordered her, I think I'll put her under that. Are you planning to order the Regular or Deluxe Jyn. I wanted to order it quickly as I had FOMO on the Deluxe version. I see all the Rogue One HT stuff seems to be selling well from SS.

Edit: I just got a shipping soon email from SS on Jyn. It looks like she's shipping on October 3rd.

Ha ha, that clip was hilarious! What is that from?

Yeah, neither one of our teams are good enough to beat the elite teams so there's really nothing to be upset about! Not going to lie, I'm still not over that playoff loss against the Packers last year.

Oh dang, I saw people were getting their Imperial Disguise Jyn, didn't realize the regular was shipping soon too. Maybe I should just wait to order it and you can just sell me yours, ha ha.

Ha ha, that clip was hilarious! What is that from?

Yeah, neither one of our teams are good enough to beat the elite teams so there's really nothing to be upset about! Not going to lie, I'm still not over that playoff loss against the Packers last year.

Oh dang, I saw people were getting their Imperial Disguise Jyn, didn't realize the regular was shipping soon too. Maybe I should just wait to order it and you can just sell me yours, ha ha.

I've watched that thing like 50 times and I lose it every time. Liam Neeson playing the green grocer: "I wasn't here. I was at the doctor's. I've got AIDS." :rofl: Its from Life's Too Short. Its a sitcom thing on HBO with Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Warwick Davis. I've never actually watched a full episode but I've seen quite a few of those clips on YouTube. They had a different celebrity guest on every show.

The last two years I haven't been into football as much. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually getting bored of it. Its weird. I think it might have something to do with watching the same commercials over and over again for 3 hours straight too. That just pisses me off lol.

The Imperial Disguise Jyn is shipping too? Didn't that go up for order months after the regular one? Ha! I should just have them ship mine to you instead :LOL:. I'm going through phases of either being really excited for it, or wondering why the hell I ordered her over much more important characters first. When I watched Rogue One again a couple of weeks ago that really put me into a mood to buy something from it. The last time I let that happen to myself I ended up with a pair of $2000 Batman and Superman statues :rofl:. At least I cut down on spending this time lol.

I've watched that thing like 50 times and I lose it every time. Liam Neeson playing the green grocer: "I wasn't here. I was at the doctor's. I've got AIDS." :rofl: Its from Life's Too Short. Its a sitcom thing on HBO with Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Warwick Davis. I've never actually watched a full episode but I've seen quite a few of those clips on YouTube. They had a different celebrity guest on every show.

The last two years I haven't been into football as much. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually getting bored of it. Its weird. I think it might have something to do with watching the same commercials over and over again for 3 hours straight too. That just pisses me off lol.

The Imperial Disguise Jyn is shipping too? Didn't that go up for order months after the regular one? Ha! I should just have them ship mine to you instead :LOL:. I'm going through phases of either being really excited for it, or wondering why the hell I ordered her over much more important characters first. When I watched Rogue One again a couple of weeks ago that really put me into a mood to buy something from it. The last time I let that happen to myself I ended up with a pair of $2000 Batman and Superman statues :rofl:. At least I cut down on spending this time lol.

That's pretty funny, I'll have to check out that show.

I've been having a hard time staying invested in football as well. The commercials don't bother me because I just watch the Red Zone channel which shows non-stop action for 6 straight hours. I'm just tired of the Patriots winning for the past 17 years. Starting in 2003, the QB representing the AFC in the Super Bowl has been either Brady, Manning, or Roethlisberger (with the exception of one year in 2012 when the Ravens somehow won). I mean it gets old seeing the same thing over and over. Plus my Cowboys have basically sucked for 22 years now. I have a hard time watching college football as well because it's the same teams every year. They might as well rename their playoff system to the Alabama Invitational. College basketball is the same way. It's hard to stay interested when the same teams are good every year and your teams have very little hope. Ratings are down for the NFL so far this year and the attendance for the new Los Angeles teams has been pathetic! I think people are starting to turn on the NFL because of the outrageous costs to attend a game and all of the players kneeling during the anthem. The NFL is also the only one of the big four sports that doesn't have an online streaming service. MLB.TV has been around for over a decade, you can watch every single game online for like $200. Meanwhile, the only way to get all the NFL games is still to get DirecTV. People are getting rid of cable/satellite and the NFL is giving no way to access their games online and they wonder why there are issues...hmmm...

Yeah, you have to be careful watching shows or movies because they make you want to buy stuff! I was thinking about that the other day, I'm guessing the average person who loves a movie doesn't feel the need to buy collectibles from it...what is wired differently in our brains that makes us want to do that?

That's pretty funny, I'll have to check out that show.

I've been having a hard time staying invested in football as well. The commercials don't bother me because I just watch the Red Zone channel which shows non-stop action for 6 straight hours. I'm just tired of the Patriots winning for the past 17 years. Starting in 2003, the QB representing the AFC in the Super Bowl has been either Brady, Manning, or Roethlisberger (with the exception of one year in 2012 when the Ravens somehow won). I mean it gets old seeing the same thing over and over. Plus my Cowboys have basically sucked for 22 years now. I have a hard time watching college football as well because it's the same teams every year. They might as well rename their playoff system to the Alabama Invitational. College basketball is the same way. It's hard to stay interested when the same teams are good every year and your teams have very little hope. Ratings are down for the NFL so far this year and the attendance for the new Los Angeles teams has been pathetic! I think people are starting to turn on the NFL because of the outrageous costs to attend a game and all of the players kneeling during the anthem. The NFL is also the only one of the big four sports that doesn't have an online streaming service. MLB.TV has been around for over a decade, you can watch every single game online for like $200. Meanwhile, the only way to get all the NFL games is still to get DirecTV. People are getting rid of cable/satellite and the NFL is giving no way to access their games online and they wonder why there are issues...hmmm...

Yeah, you have to be careful watching shows or movies because they make you want to buy stuff! I was thinking about that the other day, I'm guessing the average person who loves a movie doesn't feel the need to buy collectibles from it...what is wired differently in our brains that makes us want to do that?

I guess I'm not even a big enough fan to subscribe to the Red Zone channel. But I also take for granted that I get to see every single Packers game live on local stations. If I moved from this state I really don't know what I'd end up doing. When your favorite team sucks for a long period of time it can be really disappointing, but at least you've gotten to see the Cowboys win some Super Bowls. It could be a lot worse, think how bad you'd feel if you were a Browns fan :LOL:. I'm starting to wonder if 10 years from now if I'm even going to watch football anymore. I'd rather spend my time watching dorky movies or tv shows, or arguing with nerds over the internet about how much statue prices are going up.

I really don't know whats wrong with our brains. Normal people stop buying toys and collectibles from their favorite movies and stuff even before they become teens, but we keep buying it and justify spending ridiculous amounts on it. I think part of the reason we pay the high prices is to prove to ourselves that we are adults afterall :p.

I guess I'm not even a big enough fan to subscribe to the Red Zone channel. But I also take for granted that I get to see every single Packers game live on local stations. If I moved from this state I really don't know what I'd end up doing. When your favorite team sucks for a long period of time it can be really disappointing, but at least you've gotten to see the Cowboys win some Super Bowls. It could be a lot worse, think how bad you'd feel if you were a Browns fan :LOL:. I'm starting to wonder if 10 years from now if I'm even going to watch football anymore. I'd rather spend my time watching dorky movies or tv shows, or arguing with nerds over the internet about how much statue prices are going up.

I really don't know whats wrong with our brains. Normal people stop buying toys and collectibles from their favorite movies and stuff even before they become teens, but we keep buying it and justify spending ridiculous amounts on it. I think part of the reason we pay the high prices is to prove to ourselves that we are adults afterall :p.

I love the Red Zone channel for fantasy football, but my team is so terrible this year that I don't even care! You are right though, I would much rather watch a movie or marathon a TV show than waste my time on sports (which just put me in foul mood most of the time...or make me break my phone, ha).

Yeah, because action figures are for kids. Statues are for adults! :p I was almost going to start collecting the Masterpiece Transformers line again, but I talked myself out of it thankfully. I don't need more stuff.

Did you watch the new trailer for Netflix's The Punisher? I'm getting annoyed that they are keeping the release date top secret for some reason, but I'm excited for it!

I love the Red Zone channel for fantasy football, but my team is so terrible this year that I don't even care! You are right though, I would much rather watch a movie or marathon a TV show than waste my time on sports (which just put me in foul mood most of the time...or make me break my phone, ha).

Yeah, because action figures are for kids. Statues are for adults! :p I was almost going to start collecting the Masterpiece Transformers line again, but I talked myself out of it thankfully. I don't need more stuff.

Did you watch the new trailer for Netflix's The Punisher? I'm getting annoyed that they are keeping the release date top secret for some reason, but I'm excited for it!

I haven't done a fantasy team since highchool. I won in the group that year too. I hope you left the phone in the wall. That would make a great conversation piece!

Thats one thing I keep telling myself! I'm not quite so sure my friends are sold on that theory though. I'm glad you talked yourself out of buying toys, I wish I could say the same but I think I'm going to buy some more Star Wars Legos this weekend :p.

That looked pretty good. I'd be more excited if I still had Netflix. I still need to pick up the first two seasons of DD on Blu.

I haven't done a fantasy team since highchool. I won in the group that year too. I hope you left the phone in the wall. That would make a great conversation piece!

Thats one thing I keep telling myself! I'm not quite so sure my friends are sold on that theory though. I'm glad you talked yourself out of buying toys, I wish I could say the same but I think I'm going to buy some more Star Wars Legos this weekend :p.

That looked pretty good. I'd be more excited if I still had Netflix. I still need to pick up the first two seasons of DD on Blu.

I hadn't played fantasy football in probably 10 years and my friend talked me into playing again a few years ago. I won the first year and my teams seem to be getting progressively worse since then. I don't think I'll win once this year, ha ha. I didn't leave the phone in the wall, but my brother thinks I should frame the hole.

Uh-oh, what Lego is on your radar now?

Nobody in your family has Netflix? Just get their password, ha. Speaking of Daredevil, the Hot Toys Daredevil is also shipping on October 3rd.

I hadn't played fantasy football in probably 10 years and my friend talked me into playing again a few years ago. I won the first year and my teams seem to be getting progressively worse since then. I don't think I'll win once this year, ha ha. I didn't leave the phone in the wall, but my brother thinks I should frame the hole.

Uh-oh, what Lego is on your radar now?

Nobody in your family has Netflix? Just get their password, ha. Speaking of Daredevil, the Hot Toys Daredevil is also shipping on October 3rd.

I just realized I typed highchool instead of high school. I think need to go back to grade school lol. Thats what I get for trying to type a response on my phone. I think a frame is needed for the hole too.

I'm not sure yet, I've just got a hankering to buy another set.

Well I guess I could see if my sister has it, or I can just re-up my membership. I canceled it because I just wasn't using the damn thing, it was too much effort to turn on my PS4 sometimes. :p You have DD on order right? I can't keep up with who's got what anymore.

So apparently Ron Howard teased a photo for the Kessel Run in the Han movie and some SW fans are going ape s**t for it. Putting something like that in the movie is like the number one reason I'd never want to see this. Going back and explaining all those cool throw away lines will suck all of the myth and legend out of SW. I always asumed the Kessel Run was one out of hundreds of stories Han or any of the other heroes could have uttered instantly. Now by going out of their way to explain this one just makes the entire SW Universe feel so much smaller.

I think so too.

Agreed! R1 blew TFA away, and I love TFA!

True! Edwards did say he's direct a Kenobi movie.

The Kessel r in, huh? WTF?!!

I just realized I typed highchool instead of high school. I think need to go back to grade school lol. Thats what I get for trying to type a response on my phone. I think a frame is needed for the hole too.

I'm not sure yet, I've just got a hankering to buy another set.

Well I guess I could see if my sister has it, or I can just re-up my membership. I canceled it because I just wasn't using the damn thing, it was too much effort to turn on my PS4 sometimes. :p You have DD on order right? I can't keep up with who's got what anymore.

So apparently Ron Howard teased a photo for the Kessel Run in the Han movie and some SW fans are going ape s**t for it. Putting something like that in the movie is like the number one reason I'd never want to see this. Going back and explaining all those cool throw away lines will suck all of the myth and legend out of SW. I always asumed the Kessel Run was one out of hundreds of stories Han or any of the other heroes could have uttered instantly. Now by going out of their way to explain this one just makes the entire SW Universe feel so much smaller.

Meh, spelling mistakes happen. I only jump on people when I see them saying "your dumb" or "your an idiot." It amuses me when someone insults another person's intelligence when they don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're." Sadly, I see that a LOT online. Our education system is failing.

I do have Daredevil on order and fully paid so I can't wait for him to ship! Remember the Lex Luthor PF? I guess another delay e-mail was sent out for that one. It went up for PO in January of 2016 in case you were wondering. The Bane PF went up for PO in December and has already shipped.

I don't think we need to see everything they mentioned in the movies, but apparently Disney thinks we do. Can't wait for the young Lando, young Luke, young Leia, young Chewie, young Yoda, young Admiral Ackbar, and young Mon Mothma movies. God forbid we have any mystery!

I think so too.

Agreed! R1 blew TFA away, and I love TFA!

True! Edwards did say he's direct a Kenobi movie.

The Kessel r in, huh? WTF?!!

Did you order Maul yet? I'm going to keep hounding you until I get a yes. :p