STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe one day when I'm in a good mood, I will attempt to watch Man of Steel again. But I don't think I can get past the whole Lois knows who he is before she even meets him part.

Meh, those are just rumors. I've also been hearing rumors for a year that Affleck was quitting Batman. Really they just need to reboot already and cast a younger Batman. Enough with this extremely dark, Dark Knight Returns timeline we're stuck in. And keep Snyder away forever! :p Why couldn't they at least make the costumes look good for Justice League? I mean how hard would it have been, ugh.

Okay, glad you like all of those scenes at least! To me, TPM has the least redeeming qualities overall. While the pod race is cool, it's extremely silly and pointless. I basically like the beginning and the end of the movie, the rest is kind of forgettable. TLJ better be awesome because TFA has been slowly sliding down my Star Wars rankings list.

If you attempt to watch it again you'll have to force yourself to go into it with an open mind. If you're hung up on Lois discovering who Clark is so early you won't have a good time. Even probably half of Smallville knows who he is because of how many people he's saved. They really didn't want Lois to appear so oblivious in this interpretation. After they went the other way so many times with the character before I thought it was nice for once to not have such a daft Lois Lane :LOL:. Amy's portrayal is definitely my favorite version of the character. Actually I'm going to make bold statement and say that MoS has my favorite cast of any CBM of all-time.

They could definitely be rumors. As long as the character is good I don't care who plays him though. Its really comes down to how the director and the studio wants the character to turn out even more than it is the actor. They always just act how they are told to. I don't think you'll have to worry about Snyder ever coming back. I do find it extremely odd for the press junket of this movie they don't have either Zack or Joss out there talking about the movie. That really doesn't make it appear they are very confident in whatever vision they came up with. I also heard Joss is out on Twitter liking comments that are bashing how poor the villain is done in the movie. I always thought this guy was a douchebag!

Hey TPM is my favorite SW movie! :p Well its either that or ROTJ. TFA is currently my second to least favorite. Again, I still like the movie but not as much as others.

If you attempt to watch it again you'll have to force yourself to go into it with an open mind. If you're hung up on Lois discovering who Clark is so early you won't have a good time. Even probably half of Smallville knows who he is because of how many people he's saved. They really didn't want Lois to appear so oblivious in this interpretation. After they went the other way so many times with the character before I thought it was nice for once to not have such a daft Lois Lane :LOL:. Amy's portrayal is definitely my favorite version of the character. Actually I'm going to make bold statement and say that MoS has my favorite cast of any CBM of all-time.

They could definitely be rumors. As long as the character is good I don't care who plays him though. Its really comes down to how the director and the studio wants the character to turn out even more than it is the actor. They always just act how they are told to. I don't think you'll have to worry about Snyder ever coming back. I do find it extremely odd for the press junket of this movie they don't have either Zack or Joss out there talking about the movie. That really doesn't make it appear they are very confident in whatever vision they came up with. I also heard Joss is out on Twitter liking comments that are bashing how poor the villain is done in the movie. I always thought this guy was a douchebag!

Hey TPM is my favorite SW movie! :p Well its either that or ROTJ. TFA is currently my second to least favorite. Again, I still like the movie but not as much as others.

That’s definitely a bold statement. Too bad Erica Durance is the best Lois. ;) I do like Cavill as Superman, even in the movie tonight I loved him. They still need better writers and directors. Snyder needs to call it good with the DC movies.

So I don’t know what I can say about the movie without spoiling it. It was like all the other DC movies, okay but nothing great and no rewatch value. Cavill and Gadot played their characters well as usual. There’s a part I really want to make fun of after you see it. I did like that end credits scene though.

Ha, I don’t know why but I just zone out through the entire middle of TPM. I’m with you on RotJ though!

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
That’s definitely a bold statement. Too bad Erica Durance is the best Lois. ;) I do like Cavill as Superman, even in the movie tonight I loved him. They still need better writers and directors. Snyder needs to call it good with the DC movies.

So I don’t know what I can say about the movie without spoiling it. It was like all the other DC movies, okay but nothing great and no rewatch value. Cavill and Gadot played their characters well as usual. There’s a part I really want to make fun of after you see it. I did like that end credits scene though.

Ha, I don’t know why but I just zone out through the entire middle of TPM. I’m with you on RotJ though!

Well Erica Durance is definitely good looking, but I love my Amy :drool:. So you not only like Cavill but you love him? Now thats a bold statement! :LOL::p Its good good to hear you liked him in this. I highly doubt Snyder will direct a DC movie ever again. But he is a producer on WW 2. He was also a producer on the first one.

So you're thinking its like all the other DC movies? I have never seen a movie where the people's opinons are this much all over the map. The biggest thing I am seeing is this movie feels extremely disjointed. I'm hearing a lot of they definitely made this into a Marvel movie, and I'm hearing from some that is the worst "Marvel" movie of all-time.:LOL: I can't wait to see this thing! Lol. I've also heard that some people really liked it.

So can you rank this for me? Where would you put this against the other DCEU movies? What about comparing it to Marvel?

(Don't click this until you see the movie Lou)
So you liked the Flash and Superman race? I still didn't see the whole scene but I thought you'd really like this.

So I've got a bold idea for DC movies. I think they should terminate their planned Universe entirely and never go back to it. I'm beginning to realize that since there have been so many different interpretations of some of these DC characters over the decades that everyone likes their own personal favorite version. No matter what WB does its going to be impossible to please everyone so they should just go into single stand alone movies. They shouldn't even make sequels. They should pick one character to make a movie about, recast the whole thing and get a new director with a new vision and make the thing. The next year pick another character and do the same thing, and so on every year. Then in like 5 years start up from the first character again, recast and go. There would be so much variety and everyone would have something they loved eventually. And everyone would go to keep seeing something new! And if they want to do a Justice League just make a stand alone Justice League movie. Thats what they were planning on doing 10+ years ago anyways, but then decided they need a Universe like Marvel. Its better to have variety than being stuck in a Universe for 15 years or more that you hate. If Marvel decides to do a new Universe once this one ends and if they want to change some things up they will be screwed. The fans will be as divided as they are with DC.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Well Erica Durance is definitely good looking, but I love my Amy :drool:. So you not only like Cavill but you love him? Now thats a bold statement! :LOL::p Its good good to hear you liked him in this. I highly doubt Snyder will direct a DC movie ever again. But he is a producer on WW 2. He was also a producer on the first one.

So you're thinking its like all the other DC movies? I have never seen a movie where the people's opinons are this much all over the map. The biggest thing I am seeing is this movie feels extremely disjointed. I'm hearing a lot of they definitely made this into a Marvel movie, and I'm hearing from some that is the worst "Marvel" movie of all-time.:LOL: I can't wait to see this thing! Lol. I've also heard that some people really liked it.

So can you rank this for me? Where would you put this against the other DCEU movies? What about comparing it to Marvel?

(Don't click this until you see the movie Lou)
So you liked the Flash and Superman race? I still didn't see the whole scene but I thought you'd really like this.

So I've got a bold idea for DC movies. I think they should terminate their planned Universe entirely and never go back to it. I'm beginning to realize that since there have been so many different interpretations of some of these DC characters over the decades that everyone likes their own personal favorite version. No matter what WB does its going to be impossible to please everyone so they should just go into single stand alone movies. They shouldn't even make sequels. They should pick one character to make a movie about, recast the whole thing and get a new director with a new vision and make the thing. The next year pick another character and do the same thing, and so on every year. Then in like 5 years start up from the first character again, recast and go. There would be so much variety and everyone would have something they loved eventually. And everyone would go to keep seeing something new! And if they want to do a Justice League just make a stand alone Justice League movie. Thats what they were planning on doing 10+ years ago anyways, but then decided they need a Universe like Marvel. Its better to have variety than being stuck in a Universe for 15 years or more that you hate. If Marvel decides to do a new Universe once this one ends and if they want to change some things up they will be screwed. The fans will be as divided as they are with DC.

Maybe I just love Superman the character and he was awesome in every scene in this movie. I wish I could talk to you about it, but you're slacking here. As long as he isn't the director or guest director then I don't care. Sorry, I know Lou loves Snyder, but based on the mixed to negative reactions he's been getting with all these movies, I think it's time WB move on from him. They are like the Cowboys coaches right now. Something isn't working, but they just stick with it anyways.

Yeah, I would describe my reaction as mixed. Superman was awesome, Flash was pretty fun, Wonder Woman was good as usual, Aquaman was decent, Cyborg was meh and just there (with poor CGI), Batman was kind of meh (I don't like Affleck to begin with), the villain was weak, and the story was just not great overall. It almost feels like the CGI is cheaper on DC movies and they really didn't build a connection towards any of the characters like they did with The Avengers, I mean three of the characters were brand new! I did like it more than MoS and BvS just because Superman felt more like Superman.

I think the plan going forward with DC is just to do solo movies and not interconnect anything. Marvel is always planning years in advance so I'm sure they have plans for when the actors decide to leave. I just don't know if the fans with buy new actors playing the characters without a complete reboot.

Just got done watching Justice League. F'ing killed it with this movie!!

I'm glad you liked it. I want to re-watch it just for the Superman scenes. The scene in (I have to use spoilers because Josh is ruining everything ;))
front of his memorial when he first came back to life was by far my favorite scene in the movie. When Flash is trying to run up from behind him and he realizes Superman sees him, that was amazing.

Last edited:
Just got done watching Justice League. F'ing killed it with this movie!!

Wow! Great to hear you really liked it!

Maybe I just love Superman the character and he was awesome in every scene in this movie. I wish I could talk to you about it, but you're slacking here. As long as he isn't the director or guest director then I don't care. Sorry, I know Lou loves Snyder, but based on the mixed to negative reactions he's been getting with all these movies, I think it's time WB move on from him. They are like the Cowboys coaches right now. Something isn't working, but they just stick with it anyways.

Yeah, I would describe my reaction as mixed. Superman was awesome, Flash was pretty fun, Wonder Woman was good as usual, Aquaman was decent, Cyborg was meh and just there (with poor CGI), Batman was kind of meh (I don't like Affleck to begin with), the villain was weak, and the story was just not great overall. It almost feels like the CGI is cheaper on DC movies and they really didn't build a connection towards any of the characters like they did with The Avengers, I mean three of the characters were brand new! I did like it more than MoS and BvS just because Superman felt more like Superman.

I think the plan going forward with DC is just to do solo movies and not interconnect anything. Marvel is always planning years in advance so I'm sure they have plans for when the actors decide to leave. I just don't know if the fans with buy new actors playing the characters without a complete reboot.

I'm glad you liked it. I want to re-watch it just for the Superman scenes. The scene in (I have to use spoilers because Josh is ruining everything ;))
front of his memorial when he first came back to life was by far my favorite scene in the movie. When Flash is trying to run up from behind him and he realizes Superman sees him, that was amazing.

Yeah I'm definitely slacking but I can't get to the theater as quickly as everyone else because as you know I'm so old. :LOL: But didn't it take you 2 or 3 weeks to see BvS? ;) Did the Whedonisms jump out to you in this movie?

So I guess that means this is your favorite current DC movie so far?

I think a reboot for Marvel could be dangerous. Although they're going to have to do something eventually.

You've literally gone from it having "no rewatch value" last night to "I want to rewatch it just for the Superman scenes" this morning :p.

Yeah I'm definitely slacking but I can't get to the theater as quickly as everyone else because as you know I'm so old. :LOL: But didn't it take you 2 or 3 weeks to see BvS? ;) Did the Whedonisms jump out to you in this movie?

I think a reboot for Marvel could be dangerous. Although they're going to have to do something eventually.

You've literally gone from it having "no rewatch value" last night to "I want to rewatch it just for the Superman scenes" this morning :p.

I guess I don't know what a Whedonism is? I suppose this was my favorite DC movie, but that's not really saying much. It's causing mixed reviews in my own head. There was one scene I particularly loved, but it's kind of like Civil War how I loved the airport scene, but didn't really want to re-watch the rest of the movie.

Oh, when I said I loved the end credits scene, I wasn't talking about the Flash-Superman race. Let's be honest here, Flash would destroy Superman in a race.

I see Marvel comics parted ways with their chief editor and hired a new guy. I wonder what could possibly be causing their sales to be so low...

I guess I don't know what a Whedonism is? I suppose this was my favorite DC movie, but that's not really saying much. It's causing mixed reviews in my own head. There was one scene I particularly loved, but it's kind of like Civil War how I loved the airport scene, but didn't really want to re-watch the rest of the movie.

Oh, when I said I loved the end credits scene, I wasn't talking about the Flash-Superman race. Let's be honest here, Flash would destroy Superman in a race.

I see Marvel comics parted ways with their chief editor and hired a new guy. I wonder what could possibly be causing their sales to be so low...

A Whedonism to me is a forced, extremely corny, cringe-worthy, ill-timed joke. I ask this because I'm hearing a lot of people complaining about this.

Oh you're talking about the other one? That's the one I really loved! Its actually my favorite of the two. I didn't think you'd like that one because Jesse Eisenberg was in it. Didn't Deathstroke look badass? I haven't even seen the movie yet but just the thought of a Justice League vs Injustice League movie is super exciting! I take back everything I said last night about thinking that DC shouldn't have a film Universe :rofl:.

Ha! Does this mean they are going to fix all of their eff'ed up comics no one wants to read anymore? Even the people they are trying to pander to don't like them :LOL:.

A Whedonism to me is a forced, extremely corny, cringe-worthy, ill-timed joke. I ask this because I'm hearing a lot of people complaining about this.

Oh you're talking about the other one? That's the one I really loved! Its actually my favorite of the two. I didn't think you'd like that one because Jesse Eisenberg was in it. Didn't Deathstroke look badass? I haven't even seen the movie yet but just the thought of a Justice League vs Injustice League movie is super exciting! I take back everything I said last night about thinking that DC shouldn't have a film Universe :rofl:.

Ha! Does this mean they are going to fix all of their eff'ed up comics no one wants to read anymore? Even the people they are trying to pander to don't like them :LOL:.

Oh there were definitely some random jokes in there, but that's usually how comic books are written so I have no problem with that.

I just thought it was cool to see Deathstroke. I have no idea what the plan is moving forward with the DC Universe. Did they really have a plan in the first place? They brought in a guy who was obsessed with a one off comic book story (The Dark Knight Returns) and let him build the entire universe around that. Terrible planning from the beginning. Now we already have an old Batman.

I hope they fix them. Maybe bring back all the original heroes...you know the ones who make their movies popular!

Did you see Prime 1's Aquabro?

23509067_379467762490633_2337076425417528240_o.jpg

I did see that. Is that a picture of their statue or an actual photo of Aquaman? Where is the 1:3 Superman?!

Oh there were definitely some random jokes in there, but that's usually how comic books are written so I have no problem with that.

I just thought it was cool to see Deathstroke. I have no idea what the plan is moving forward with the DC Universe. Did they really have a plan in the first place? They brought in a guy who was obsessed with a one off comic book story (The Dark Knight Returns) and let him build the entire universe around that. Terrible planning from the beginning. Now we already have an old Batman.

I hope they fix them. Maybe bring back all the original heroes...you know the ones who make their movies popular!

I did see that. Is that a picture of their statue or an actual photo of Aquaman? Where is the 1:3 Superman?!

Their plan is there is no plan :LOL:. They are 5 movies in and they are still in the throwing s*** at the wall and waiting to see what sticks phase. To be fair the only way I would have seen a Batman and Superman fight working outis with a seasoned Batman with a lot of experience. I think maybe if they go back and do a younger Batman story for the standalone Batman movies they will recast with a different actor, then bring Affleck back for the Justice League movies.

That would make sense, but it seems Marvel is ass-backwards. You'd think a comic book company's best thing would be the comic books but for Marvel its the other way around.

Their Aquaman looks so good! I can't wait to see the other JL statues. Hopefully they'll all be at the Con next month.

I'm seriously contemplating getting this: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/64766. I don't care how small it is.

This new Inferno Squad Commander helmet is pretty badass. They should make it into a motorcycle helmet for Lou!

Product-Page-Inferno-1.png

Product-Page-Inferno-3.png

Also Lou, did you see what movie sequel trailer premieres tomorrow?
giphy.gif

That helmet looks cool, But the story that that helmet is from in Battlefront doesn't look that interesting.

Agreed! That scene gave me chills!

Isn't it a spoiler that superman is in it? Lol! Batman was awesome in this one also. Affleck was a perfect choice. He does the character so well. This movie made me realize what a Badass Batman really is. No fear and no superpowers, just a total Badass! Dude was fighting beings from space that he has no idea how powerful they are, he just does it because it needs to be done. Mad mad respect for this character. It took this movie to make me see it too.

Absolutely loved Wonder Woman. Can this character that Gal plays do any wrong? Lol!

I thought Cyborg was going to suck but was pleasantly surprised. I like what they did with him in this movie, and I hope a standalone movie of him is made.

Aquaman, what can I say. Another one I'd like to see a standalone movie of. Him doing all his underwater stuff was very cool!

Flash was good comic relief. Another standalone movie I'd see.

Afflecks Batman stole the show. Josh, get in there and see this movie!!

Also, Adam, it was pretty cool seeing
the Lanterns fighting in that flashback battle. I take it the dude shooting lightning from his hands was Zeus?

JL isn't my favorite DC movie. It's a Damn good movie, but BvS, MOS, and WW are better, IMO. I would have liked it better if Whedon didn't have anything to do with this movie. While not completely obvious, I can see his fingerprints on this. Doesn't really hurt the movie, but would have been better if he just stayed away.

This new Inferno Squad Commander helmet is pretty badass. They should make it into a motorcycle helmet for Lou!

Product-Page-Inferno-1.png

Product-Page-Inferno-3.png

Also Lou, did you see what movie sequel trailer premieres tomorrow?
giphy.gif

Sweet!!

OMG! I want a motorcycle helmet of that bad!!

Their plan is there is no plan :LOL:. They are 5 movies in and they are still in the throwing s*** at the wall and waiting to see what sticks phase. To be fair the only way I would have seen a Batman and Superman fight working outis with a seasoned Batman with a lot of experience. I think maybe if they go back and do a younger Batman story for the standalone Batman movies they will recast with a different actor, then bring Affleck back for the Justice League movies.

That would make sense, but it seems Marvel is ass-backwards. You'd think a comic book company's best thing would be the comic books but for Marvel its the other way around.

Their Aquaman looks so good! I can't wait to see the other JL statues. Hopefully they'll all be at the Con next month.

I'm seriously contemplating getting this: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/64766. I don't care how small it is.

That helmet looks cool, But the story that that helmet is from in Battlefront doesn't look that interesting.

I've given up trying to figure out what they are doing over there. At least the DC comics are better than Marvel's!

Oh yeah, we are less than 2 weeks away from that convention. I hope it's not a let down and Prime 1 has a ton of new stuff there.

That IS Superman is so well done, I saw it a few days ago. Too bad it's so small! I keep hoping they'll put out more 1/4 or 1/3 stuff, but they seem so random with their releases in those scales. And even though Superman's face isn't great, I keep hoping they'll re-release the Superman vs. Doomsday statue so Sideshow can sell it for way less than the original.

I didn't even look to see what that helmet was from, I just thought it was cool looking.

Isn't it a spoiler that superman is in it? Lol! Batman was awesome in this one also. Affleck was a perfect choice. He does the character so well. This movie made me realize what a Badass Batman really is. No fear and no superpowers, just a total Badass! Dude was fighting beings from space that he has no idea how powerful they are, he just does it because it needs to be done. Mad mad respect for this character. It took this movie to make me see it too.

Absolutely loved Wonder Woman. Can this character that Gal plays do any wrong? Lol!

I thought Cyborg was going to suck but was pleasantly surprised. I like what they did with him in this movie, and I hope a standalone movie of him is made.

Aquaman, what can I say. Another one I'd like to see a standalone movie of. Him doing all his underwater stuff was very cool!

the Lanterns fighting in that flashback battle. I take it the dude shooting lightning from his hands was Zeus?

JL isn't my favorite DC movie. It's a Damn good movie, but BvS, MOS, and WW are better, IMO. I would have liked it better if Whedon didn't have anything to do with this movie. While not completely obvious, I can see his fingerprints on this. Doesn't really hurt the movie, but would have been better if he just stayed away.

Sweet!!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows Superman is in the movie, ha. And yes, them showing a
Green Lantern was awesome! I got excited about that part. They even showed the ring going to find a new wielder after he/she died. The only thing I didn't like about that whole flashback was how much of a blatant copy it was from the Lord of the Rings! An alliance forged among elves and men...oops I meant Atlanteans, Amazons, and Men to defeat Sauron...oops I meant Steppenwolf who was the wielder of the rings...oops I meant mother boxes.

So did you and the wife finish Stranger Things 2??? I'm putting this in spoilers since I don't know if you watched it yet, but if so how did your wife react to
Sean Astin's character dying? I didn't have the heart to tell you when you were talking about how much she loved him.

Sweet!!

Yeah, I actually really like Affleck as Batman. His BvS performance was literally THE Batman performance that I'd been wanting to see for years. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him in this.

Hopefully I'll see this thing by this weekend so I can talk about it and give my thoughts. The older I and my friends get the harder it is to get our schedule's to work out to go see a movie. Seeing one on a week day is almost impossible.

There is a good chance I won't even be seeing TLJ until a week after its been playing. Maybe even longer :facepalm:. I have to wait until my brother gets back from his Xmas vacation at his mom's in Florida, he's supposed to come back the day after Xmas.

I've given up trying to figure out what they are doing over there. At least the DC comics are better than Marvel's!

Oh yeah, we are less than 2 weeks away from that convention. I hope it's not a let down and Prime 1 has a ton of new stuff there.

That IS Superman is so well done, I saw it a few days ago. Too bad it's so small! I keep hoping they'll put out more 1/4 or 1/3 stuff, but they seem so random with their releases in those scales. And even though Superman's face isn't great, I keep hoping they'll re-release the Superman vs. Doomsday statue so Sideshow can sell it for way less than the original.

I didn't even look to see what that helmet was from, I just thought it was cool looking.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows Superman is in the movie, ha. And yes, them showing a
Green Lantern was awesome! I got excited about that part. They even showed the ring going to find a new wielder after he/she died. The only thing I didn't like about that whole flashback was how much of a blatant copy it was from the Lord of the Rings! An alliance forged among elves and men...oops I meant Atlanteans, Amazons, and Men to defeat Sauron...oops I meant Steppenwolf who was the wielder of the rings...oops I meant mother boxes.

So did you and the wife finish Stranger Things 2??? I'm putting this in spoilers since I don't know if you watched it yet, but if so how did your wife react to
Sean Astin's character dying? I didn't have the heart to tell you when you were talking about how much she loved him.

I guess if the DC movies aren't doing it for you you can always give their comics a try. I don't think I could force myself to read a current Marvel one right now.

There is definitely going to be new stuff there. The P1 head guy said he understood the DC fan's disappointment in the last convention and they are going to make up for it with this one. But its probably going to be mostly Batman stuff :LOL:.

How much would you be willing to pay for the IS Superman vs Doomsday dio? Have you seen their Batman and Bane one?

Well you'll be fully familiar with the helmet once you get a PS4 right? Right? I mean you're getting one soon aren't you? :p;)

Yeah, I actually really like Affleck as Batman. His BvS performance was literally THE Batman performance that I'd been wanting to see for years. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him in this.

Hopefully I'll see this thing by this weekend so I can talk about it and give my thoughts. The older I and my friends get the harder it is to get our schedule's to work out to go see a movie. Seeing one on a week day is almost impossible.

There is a good chance I won't even be seeing TLJ until a week after its been playing. Maybe even longer :facepalm:. I have to wait until my brother gets back from his Xmas vacation at his mom's in Florida, he's supposed to come back the day after Xmas.

I guess if the DC movies aren't doing it for you you can always give their comics a try. I don't think I could force myself to read a current Marvel one right now.

There is definitely going to be new stuff there. The P1 head guy said he understood the DC fan's disappointment in the last convention and they are going to make up for it with this one. But its probably going to be mostly Batman stuff :LOL:.

How much would you be willing to pay for the IS Superman vs Doomsday dio? Have you seen their Batman and Bane one?

Well you'll be fully familiar with the helmet once you get a PS4 right? Right? I mean you're getting one soon aren't you? :p;)

Is that because the warehouse fight in BvS is like something out of a video game? :p

Man, your movie watching is highly disappointing. ;) We're going to have to use spoiler for TLJ for a long time! Will probably have went twice by then. I just go with my coworkers so we're all on the same schedule. A couple of them have younger kids so they can't go sometimes.

I need to get back into the Rebirth comics. I was keeping up with Superman for a while, but got way behind again. My brothers asked what I wanted for Christmas, I'll just tell them to buy me the Action Comics and Superman Rebirth trades.

I like the Batman vs. Bane dio. If I were a Batman fan, I would buy it. It's also the sweet grey/blue colors. I'm super annoyed they didn't get Sideshow to carry their stuff until after the Superman vs. Doomsday dio and there's no way I'm paying for a grand for that thing. People want like $1500 for it. Um, no.

I saw someone wrote a review for Battlefront II and he was bashing it pretty good. Seems like there are issues people are complaining about. I saw a lot of comments on the article where people were wanting a regular Star Wars game like Shadows of the Empire or the old Rogue Squadron games.

Is that because the warehouse fight in BvS is like something out of a video game? :p

Man, your movie watching is highly disappointing. ;) We're going to have to use spoiler for TLJ for a long time! Will probably have went twice by then. I just go with my coworkers so we're all on the same schedule. A couple of them have younger kids so they can't go sometimes.

I need to get back into the Rebirth comics. I was keeping up with Superman for a while, but got way behind again. My brothers asked what I wanted for Christmas, I'll just tell them to buy me the Action Comics and Superman Rebirth trades.

I like the Batman vs. Bane dio. If I were a Batman fan, I would buy it. It's also the sweet grey/blue colors. I'm super annoyed they didn't get Sideshow to carry their stuff until after the Superman vs. Doomsday dio and there's no way I'm paying for a grand for that thing. People want like $1500 for it. Um, no.

I saw someone wrote a review for Battlefront II and he was bashing it pretty good. Seems like there are issues people are complaining about. I saw a lot of comments on the article where people were wanting a regular Star Wars game like Shadows of the Empire or the old Rogue Squadron games.

It probably is! :p The move where Batman shoots the guy with his grapnel hook then pulls him towards him and then clotheslines him while he's still in the air is straight out of the Arkham game!

Its terrible! Not only am I highly lazy but my friends are so b**** whipped by their wives that they aren't allowed to do anything unless their wives say its okay. This is why I will never get married. Its even worse for one of them. The dude never had a girlfriend or anything until he was in his mid-20's and he married the first girl he dated like instantly, and he was always like "if I get married I'm never going to give up going to the comics store and buying whatever I like". Less than a month of dating her he was never allowed to go to a comics store again :rofl:.

That sounds like a good plan. I don't think I've read anything that was ever current at the time for a few months at best.

I'm sure you're super pissed SS decided to carry the Batman/Bane dio but not the Superman/Doosday one. Oh well, at least your P1 Doomsday will blow that thing out of the water, bowling pose and all! :LOL: I literally never realized that until you told me and then I went to go look at those P1 pieces you listed. It works really well for Doomsday though.

The reviews bashed the first one too. I'm definitely not going to buy it until its $30 or less.

Yeah. She knew about it. I had no idea tho.

I never once thought that about that scene. Maybe it was a nod? I dunno, but nothing wrong with showing some love and of course making it better. And, that's what I love about MOS, BvS, WW, and JL. They've made these characters better than ever before. They've made these movies better in a short period of time than anything I've seen from Marvel since the first IM. Marvel provides great entertainment but everything since MOS has heart and touches the soul. Can't wait to see what Snyder does next and which new JL character they bring in.

Affleck as Bats is the absolute best! Like I said, the appreciation for this character is considerable after seeing JL.

Go see it man! Even if it' by yourself! Go!

Well I just saw it. Honestly I really didn't like it that much.

Where to begin? I think this movie had cool parts, but for me the Whedonisms completely ruined so much of the movie. The opening shot of the movie with a kid recording Superman was super cringe inducing for me. I guess its cool to see a Superman that's more in-line with the comic's tone, but I'll talk more about that later. That whole scene just seemed like it was torn out of an MCU movie, and you know I hated it :LOL:. The first scene with Batman was probably my favorite scene from the whole movie, I could tell that was 100% Snyder. That dude knows how to do a Batman scene. Wonder Woman was cool, she didn't really offer anything new for me here but I wasn't expecting her to, so she was definitely okay. Aquabro was better than I was expecting as was Cyborg. Flash was good and most of his comedy worked really well for me. Steppenwolf was okay in the first half, but in the end he and everyone else just turned into a giant CGI s*** show to me. I thought the CGI was pretty bad in this movie, especially in the end.

I guess I'll talk about Superman. I honestly didn't like him in this very much at all. And its not completely the portrayal, its that he felt completely shoe-horned into this movie. I knew when I read this movie had a 2 hour runtime that he was going to feel very crammed in there. And I could tell just from the shots from the trailers they probably already had 2 hours+ worth of stuff just from those scenes they showed without him. I'm going to be flat out honest I'm really bummed we didn't get the Black Suit. That there was already a mess up. But once I heard this was going to be 2 hours I thought they probably weren't going to go that route anyways. When he does make his return that little battle he has with everyone was cool, bringing Lois in the end to snap him out of it was cool. But then they just flew off to the farm and we don't see him again until practically the end of the movie. Then he shows up in the end acting like a completely different character than we've never seen and we see absolutely no character growth on how he got there. I would have totally been fine with him getting to this stage but it was too abrupt for me. His action scenes were cool though. I'm starting to seriously wonder if Whedon redid all of Superman's scenes. You could tell in almost all of them it looked like they were using some pretty bad CG to hide his mustache that we all know he had during the reshoots. I'm wondering if they brought Whedon in specifically to completely redo the character. I really wish the return of Superman would have been its own movie.

Random thoughts: the Green Lantern Easter egg was cool, and the last shot with Clark tearing open his shirt revealing the S was very cool.

I'm really starting to believe the story of Zack leaving on his own isn't 100% true. I think there was probably a suggestion by the studio to bring Joss in and then they all probably decided it was best for Zack to step down. I say this because Zack has posted on one of his accounts that he hasn't even seen the movie since he stepped away, and he's listed as the director. He also says he wish he could have finished it for the people that love MoS and BvS. So he knew things were changing a lot. I just don't think things are all that hunky dory over at Warners.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
It probably is! :p The move where Batman shoots the guy with his grapnel hook then pulls him towards him and then clotheslines him while he's still in the air is straight out of the Arkham game!

Its terrible! Not only am I highly lazy but my friends are so b**** whipped by their wives that they aren't allowed to do anything unless their wives say its okay. This is why I will never get married. Its even worse for one of them. The dude never had a girlfriend or anything until he was in his mid-20's and he married the first girl he dated like instantly, and he was always like "if I get married I'm never going to give up going to the comics store and buying whatever I like". Less than a month of dating her he was never allowed to go to a comics store again :rofl:.

That sounds like a good plan. I don't think I've read anything that was ever current at the time for a few months at best.

I'm sure you're super pissed SS decided to carry the Batman/Bane dio but not the Superman/Doosday one. Oh well, at least your P1 Doomsday will blow that thing out of the water, bowling pose and all! :LOL: I literally never realized that until you told me and then I went to go look at those P1 pieces you listed. It works really well for Doomsday though.

The reviews bashed the first one too. I'm definitely not going to buy it until its $30 or less.

Damn women! :p Yeah, anytime I’ve had a girlfriend I usually stop collecting for the most part or buy way less. No way I’d stop reading comics though!

I am a little annoyed Sideshow has the Batman vs Bane and not the Superman-Doomsday. Not surprised though!

Seems like all the complaints are about the extra money needed to unlock everything. I saw a post on Facebook advertising the game and 99% of the comments were negative.

Yeah. She knew about it. I had no idea tho.

I never once thought that about that scene. Maybe it was a nod? I dunno, but nothing wrong with showing some love and of course making it better. And, that's what I love about MOS, BvS, WW, and JL. They've made these characters better than ever before. They've made these movies better in a short period of time than anything I've seen from Marvel since the first IM. Marvel provides great entertainment but everything since MOS has heart and touches the soul. Can't wait to see what Snyder does next and which new JL character they bring in.

Affleck as Bats is the absolute best! Like I said, the appreciation for this character is considerable after seeing JL.

Go see it man! Even if it' by yourself! Go!

Did she read spoilers? That’s no fun! Are you going to watch Punisher? I’m about six episodes in so far.

I don’t think Snyder will be coming back...and Affleck might be gone too!

Well I just saw it. Honestly I really didn't like it that much.

Where to begin? I think this movie had cool parts, but for me the Whedonisms completely ruined so much of the movie. The opening shot of the movie with a kid recording Superman was super cringe inducing for me. I guess its cool to see a Superman that's more in-line with the comic's tone, but I'll talk more about that later. That whole scene just seemed like it was torn out of an MCU movie, and you know I hated it :LOL:. The first scene with Batman was probably my favorite scene from the whole movie, I could tell that was 100% Snyder. That dude knows how to do a Batman scene. Wonder Woman was cool, she didn't really offer anything new for me here but I wasn't expecting her to, so she was definitely okay. Aquabro was better than I was expecting as was Cyborg. Flash was good and most of his comedy worked really well for me. Steppenwolf was okay in the first half, but in the end he and everyone else just turned into a giant CGI s*** show to me. I thought the CGI was pretty bad in this movie, especially in the end.

I guess I'll talk about Superman. I honestly didn't like him in this very much at all. And its not completely the portrayal, its that he felt completely shoe-horned into this movie. I knew when I read this movie had a 2 hour runtime that he was going to feel very crammed in there. And I could tell just from the shots from the trailers they probably already had 2 hours+ worth of stuff just from those scenes they showed without him. I'm going to be flat out honest I'm really bummed we didn't get the Black Suit. That there was already a mess up. But once I heard this was going to be 2 hours I thought they probably weren't going to go that route anyways. When he does make his return that little battle he has with everyone was cool, bringing Lois in the end to snap him out of it was cool. But then they just flew off to the farm and we don't see him again until practically the end of the movie. Then he shows up in the end acting like a completely different character than we've never seen and we see absolutely no character growth on how he got there. I would have totally been fine with him getting to this stage but it was too abrupt for me. His action scenes were cool though. I'm starting to seriously wonder if Whedon redid all of Superman's scenes. You could tell in almost all of them it looked like they were using some pretty bad CG to hide his mustache that we all know he had during the reshoots. I'm wondering if they brought Whedon in specifically to completely redo the character. I really wish the return of Superman would have been its own movie.

Random thoughts: the Green Lantern Easter egg was cool, and the last shot with Clark tearing open his shirt revealing the S was very cool.

I'm really starting to believe the story of Zack leaving on his own isn't 100% true. I think there was probably a suggestion by the studio to bring Joss in and then they all probably decided it was best for Zack to step down. I say this because Zack has posted on one of his accounts that he hasn't even seen the movie since he stepped away, and he's listed as the director. He also says he wish he could have finished it for the people that love MoS and BvS. So he knew things were changing a lot. I just don't think things are all that hunky dory over at Warners.

Ha, so I liked this Superman and you hated him? Was it because he was way more awesome than everybody else? You have to admit the scene where he fought everyone and Flash tried to run behind him, but Superman was fast enough to see him was pure awesome! I figured you’d hate the comedic line Batman threw out after Superman hit him into the car.

I agree the CGI was weak and the movie felt very cut and pasted together. Villain and story were lame too. Were you annoyed by the Lord of the Rings ripoff flashback or was it just me?

But yeah, WB has completely butchered the DC Universe from the beginning. I don’t know where it goes from here. Maybe they should scrap everything and just give Wonder Woman a trilogy.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84