STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Damn women! :p Yeah, anytime I’ve had a girlfriend I usually stop collecting for the most part or buy way less. No way I’d stop reading comics though!

I am a little annoyed Sideshow has the Batman vs Bane and not the Superman-Doomsday. Not surprised though!

Seems like all the complaints are about the extra money needed to unlock everything. I saw a post on Facebook advertising the game and 99% of the comments were negative.

Did she read spoilers? That’s no fun! Are you going to watch Punisher? I’m about six episodes in so far.

I don’t think Snyder will be coming back...and Affleck might be gone too!

Ha, so I liked this Superman and you hated him? Was it because he was way more awesome than everybody else? You have to admit the scene where he fought everyone and Flash tried to run behind him, but Superman was fast enough to see him was pure awesome! I figured you’d hate the comedic line Batman threw out after Superman hit him into the car.

I agree the CGI was weak and the movie felt very cut and pasted together. Villain and story were lame too. Were you annoyed by the Lord of the Rings ripoff flashback or was it just me?

But yeah, WB has completely butchered the DC Universe from the beginning. I don’t know where it goes from here. Maybe they should scrap everything and just give Wonder Woman a trilogy.

Ha! His action scenes in the end were vey cool. I did laugh when he saw Flash running behind him during his fight with everybody. Some of that scene worked for me, but I just felt very awkward watching a shirtless flying man fighting the Justice League :LOL:. Admit it, he would have looked way cooler in a Black Suit then. But yup you are right about me hating that line after Superman tossed Batman. Right before when Superman was like "Do you bleed?" I was like whoa! That is freaking cool and a nice role reversal. But then right after Whedon completely ruined it for me with that "something's definitely bleeding" line. Ughhh its like they ripped out the soul Snyder gave Batman in BvS and replaced it with some campy George Clooney b.s. for half of this movie. There were 2 lines that really ruined the movie for me, it was that one, and then it was the Superman line in the end where he was like "I wish I was dead" then he goes on to over the top laughter like a jackass with Cyborg for what seemed like an eternity. I cringed so hard! Who is this Superman character and where did he come from? And where did that "evil" Superman come from when he was resurrected? It was like 2 brand new interpretations of the character that came out of nowhere in this movie. I'm literally starting to full blown hate this movie.

So I heard that in Snyder's original 2 part JL that Steppenwolf is actually the one who resurrects Superman and then uses him to fight the JL, but then the Lanterns show up at the end of the movie to save the day. I don't think you as a Superman fan would have been able to take that :LOL:. I don't know what exactly Zack filmed for Superman in this movie but I'm pretty sure almost all of it was thrown out in favor of what Whedon came up with.

I wasn't annoyed with the Lord of the Rings ripoff because I hate LotR and I didn't even notice it. :rofl:

I wonder what they will do if this thing bombs. I hear its only made just over half of what BvS made at this point. It seems most MoS and BvS fans are disappointed with the movie, and the Marvel fans they tried to cater to hate it anyways :LOL:. Neither Zack nor Joss are embracing this movie. Zack is saying he never even saw it, and Joss is liking comments saying how stupid the villain is. I'm almost certain Affleck will drop out. They'll release Aquaman because I think its done filming already. They'll move forward with WW 2 for sure. But I don't think they are going to try anymore stuff with the rest of of the characters. No matter what they try to do with the JL or Superman a lot of people are definitely going to hate it. Cyborg definitely isn't popular enough to get his own movie, and they'll screw up the Flash movie for sure. After WW 2 I'm hoping for a reboot of this whole thing.

Is it sad that I liked the Lex and Deathstroke scene more than the entire movie? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Ha! His action scenes in the end were vey cool. I did laugh when he saw Flash running behind him during his fight with everybody. Some of that scene worked for me, but I just felt very awkward watching a shirtless flying man fighting the Justice League :LOL:. Admit it, he would have looked way cooler in a Black Suit then. But yup you are right about me hating that line after Superman tossed Batman. Right before when Superman was like "Do you bleed?" I was like whoa! That is freaking cool and a nice role reversal. But then right after Whedon completely ruined it for me with that "something's definitely bleeding" line. Ughhh its like they ripped out the soul Snyder gave Batman in BvS and replaced it with some campy George Clooney b.s. for half of this movie. There were 2 lines that really ruined the movie for me, it was that one, and then it was the Superman line in the end where he was like "I wish I was dead" then he goes on to over the top laughter like a jackass with Cyborg for what seemed like an eternity. I cringed so hard! Who is this Superman character and where did he come from? And where did that "evil" Superman come from when he was resurrected? It was like 2 brand new interpretations of the character that came out of nowhere in this movie. I'm literally starting to full blown hate this movie.

So I heard that in Snyder's original 2 part JL that Steppenwolf is actually the one who resurrects Superman and then uses him to fight the JL, but then the Lanterns show up at the end of the movie to save the day. I don't think you as a Superman fan would have been able to take that :LOL:. I don't know what exactly Zack filmed for Superman in this movie but I'm pretty sure almost all of it was thrown out in favor of what Whedon came up with.

I wasn't annoyed with the Lord of the Rings ripoff because I hate LotR and I didn't even notice it. :rofl:

I wonder what they will do if this thing bombs. I hear its only made just over half of what BvS made at this point. It seems most MoS and BvS fans are disappointed with the movie, and the Marvel fans they tried to cater to hate it anyways :LOL:. Neither Zack nor Joss are embracing this movie. Zack is saying he never even saw it, and Joss is liking comments saying how stupid the villain is. I'm almost certain Affleck will drop out. They'll release Aquaman because I think its done filming already. They'll move forward with WW 2 for sure. But I don't think they are going to try anymore stuff with the rest of of the characters. No matter what they try to do with the JL or Superman a lot of people are definitely going to hate it. Cyborg definitely isn't popular enough to get his own movie, and they'll screw up the Flash movie for sure. After WW 2 I'm hoping for a reboot of this whole thing.

Is it sad that I liked the Lex and Deathstroke scene more than the entire movie? :p

Ha, yeah the end credits scene was awesome because it gave you a glimmer of hope about future possibilities...but you know they’ll blow it.

You hate Lord of the Rings?!?! How is that possible? That’s the greatest trilogy of our generation!

I’ve heard all that stuff about Snyder and Whedon and about the original plan with Superman and the Lantern Corps. I also just heard this movie is on track to have a lower opening than the original Iron Man. It’s time to reboot. I know you guys love Snyder, but he’s clearly a director who people and critics have mixed reviews over. He should have never been picked in the first place. I think he’s replaced Michael Bay as my least favorite director. He’s ruined something I love. Bay did the same, but I don’t like Transformers or Ninja Turtles as much as the DC universe.

At least I liked Superman in this movie because even though his personality wasn’t consistent with the first two movies, he actually acted like Superman. Plus he destroyed everyone. :p I still don’t get why the end of BvS implied he was still alive in the coffin when he clearly wasn’t.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Ha, yeah the end credits scene was awesome because it gave you a glimmer of hope about future possibilities...but you know they’ll blow it.

You hate Lord of the Rings?!?! How is that possible? That’s the greatest trilogy of our generation!

I’ve heard all that stuff about Snyder and Whedon and about the original plan with Superman and the Lantern Corps. I also just heard this movie is on track to have a lower opening than the original Iron Man. It’s time to reboot. I know you guys love Snyder, but he’s clearly a director who people and critics have mixed reviews over. He should have never been picked in the first place. I think he’s replaced Michael Bay as my least favorite director. He’s ruined something I love. Bay did the same, but I don’t like Transformers or Ninja Turtles as much as the DC universe.

At least I liked Superman in this movie because even though his personality wasn’t consistent with the first two movies, he actually acted like Superman. Plus he destroyed everyone. :p I still don’t get why the end of BvS implied he was still alive in the coffin when he clearly wasn’t.

Thats exactly how I feel! I actually really liked Lex in this scene though.

Ha! I know I'm one of the few that don't. But I just don't understand the love for those films. I only saw them once, and I fell asleep during the second one in the movie theater. :rofl:

I think because of how mixed this entire Universe has been received they may reboot. It depends on how much this one makes in the end. But I have no confidence in them necessarily coming up with something that will be universally praised either. If they do reboot I hope they take a few years off and think through an actual plan this time. And if they are going to do a comic Superman start with him, don't give me something I've grown to love and then inexplicably tear it away. :LOL:

I hate that I hated this movie. I wanted to love it so bad. If this would have been a Marvel movie I just would have said whatever and waited for the next one. But I can't do that with DC, I care about the characters too much. I just can't stop thinking about the stuff I didn't like. So I know how you must feel with MoS. I just wish you could see MoS the way I do. I think its going to be best for me to try to stop thinking about JL and give it another chance later. I mean there were things I did like afterall and I will be adding it to my superhero movie collection.

They definitely had something different planned that was shown in the end of BvS but changed it. Have you seen all the shots from the trailers that weren't in this movie? There was definitely a very different movie here at one time. Who was in that cut scene in the end of the trailer that comes down in the boom tube where Alfred says "Now lets *hope* you're not too late."? Was it Superman? Supergirl? Green Lantern? I must know!!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I just saw this posted (only pic so far so its not very clear). I think Wonder Woman looks great! But no sign of a Cavill Superman anywhere :meh:. This was supposedly displayed at a movie theater so maybe they didn't display him because they didn't want to spoil him in the movie.

• Thanks
I just saw this posted (only pic so far so its not very clear). I think Wonder Woman looks great! But no sign of a Cavill Superman anywhere :meh:. This was supposedly displayed at a movie theater so maybe they didn't display him because they didn't want to spoil him in the movie.

I just saw this and honestly got really mad. I’m fully expecting to see no Superman stuff at the Tokyo Con already.

Are they going to use the song Rock Lobster when these guys appear?

23674993_10155045080172344_7261188914180322802_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I just saw this and honestly got really mad. I’m fully expecting to see no Superman stuff at the Tokyo Con already.

Are they going to use the song Rock Lobster when these guys appear?

23674993_10155045080172344_7261188914180322802_o.jpg

That would really suck. The con is only 11 days away, if they don't show any Supes stuff that means you'd have to wait all the way till next summer for another chance! But I just read that P1 was asked not to show Cavill Supes until after the first week of JL's release. So I'm pretty confident we'll see him. I'm already thinking about getting him and having someone custom paint his suit black for me :LOL:.

Ughh now that Batman is starting to look really cool to me.

You know deep down they are your favorite characters :p. I'm fully planning to continue calling them the red retards.

• Thanks
That would really suck. The con is only 11 days away, if they don't show any Supes stuff that means you'd have to wait all the way till next summer for another chance! But I just read that P1 was asked not to show Cavill Supes until after the first week of JL's release. So I'm pretty confident we'll see him. I'm already thinking about getting him and having someone custom paint his suit black for me :LOL:.

Ughh now that Batman is starting to look really cool to me.

You know deep down they are your favorite characters :p. I'm fully planning to continue calling them the red retards.

They better show Superman! You can't buy that Batman or Superman if you didn't like them in the movie. :p Are you really going to have Superman repainted black? That would cost so much money.

Speaking of Superman, I was trying to find a large Superman rug to replace my Dallas Cowboys one. I have decided Lou is the smart one for giving up on the Cowboys way back when Jerry ran their head coach out of town. I need to do the same. Isn't the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." What's the saying for when you've been fooled for 22 years? I didn't pay attention to Tropic Thunder and have gone full retard.

Those red things are awful. They will definitely be saving me some money. I have no intention of buying those or anything from the Solo movie so I'm going to have plenty of time to catch up on Star Wars Hot Toys over the next year.

• Thanks
They better show Superman! You can't buy that Batman or Superman if you didn't like them in the movie. :p Are you really going to have Superman repainted black? That would cost so much money.

Speaking of Superman, I was trying to find a large Superman rug to replace my Dallas Cowboys one. I have decided Lou is the smart one for giving up on the Cowboys way back when Jerry ran their head coach out of town. I need to do the same. Isn't the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." What's the saying for when you've been fooled for 22 years? I didn't pay attention to Tropic Thunder and have gone full retard.

Those red things are awful. They will definitely be saving me some money. I have no intention of buying those or anything from the Solo movie so I'm going to have plenty of time to catch up on Star Wars Hot Toys over the next year.

Ha! I'm dedinitely not going to buy the Batman or the Superman anyways. But the black suit custom would be epic! If I come into a ridiculous ammount of cash between now and then I'm doing it! There is a good chance I will get that Wonder Woman though.

Well I can't give you any advice there as my Packers scored a whopping 0 points yesterday, They were so amazing!

You've gotta start socking some money away for all those Superverse Prime 1 things you're going to get. Screw the stupid Hot Toy dolls! :p I can't wait to see which one I'm going to randomly buy next year trying to talk myself into collecting HTs yet again.

• Thanks
Ha! I'm dedinitely not going to buy the Batman or the Superman anyways. But the black suit custom would be epic! If I come into a ridiculous ammount of cash between now and then I'm doing it! There is a good chance I will get that Wonder Woman though.

Well I can't give you any advice there as my Packers scored a whopping 0 points yesterday, They were so amazing!

You've gotta start socking some money away for all those Superverse Prime 1 things you're going to get. Screw the stupid Hot Toy dolls! :p I can't wait to see which one I'm going to randomly buy next year trying to talk myself into collecting HTs yet again.

The Wonder Woman is pretty cool, I approve of that. Although you will then have two 1:2 statues and one 1:3 statue from the same movie. :p

Well the Packers lost their QB who carries the team. The Cowboys have been awful for 22 years because they have the worst owner in football.

Not sure why I need to stock away money for statues that won't go up for preorder for at least six months then won't ship for another two years.

I thought about selling my HTs again when I saw that XM Maul and just collecting a few epic SW pieces, but I like having all the characters to those movies.

• Thanks
The Wonder Woman is pretty cool, I approve of that. Although you will then have two 1:2 statues and one 1:3 statue from the same movie. :p

Well the Packers lost their QB who carries the team. The Cowboys have been awful for 22 years because they have the worst owner in football.

Not sure why I need to stock away money for statues that won't go up for preorder for at least six months then won't ship for another two years.

I thought about selling my HTs again when I saw that XM Maul and just collecting a few epic SW pieces, but I like having all the characters to those movies.

I just don't like the wig on the 1:2 WW. They should send a hair stylist out to everyone that orders that piece because I would be completely clueless how to style that thing. Lots of pics I'm seeing of that wig at the cons makes it look pretty bad. Not to mention how am I going to dust hair? I think I'm going to pick up the 1:3 WW and the 1:3 Anne Hathaway Catwoman. I think I'm going to start a 1:3 scale collection of hot broads :p.

I get plenty pissed at the Packer's President and GM every year, but I can't get too pissed at the owner since I am one lol.

I don't know, I guess sooner or later you're going to have P1 payments start stacking on top of each other and they'll probably all get delayed and then ship at the same time.

That's probably the right decision for you. You seem to be making much smarter choices than I am by buying more characters in smaller scales instead of me buying fewer characters in larger scales.

• Thanks
I just don't like the wig on the 1:2 WW. They should send a hair stylist out to everyone that orders that piece because I would be completely clueless how to style that thing. Lots of pics I'm seeing of that wig at the cons makes it look pretty bad. Not to mention how am I going to dust hair? I think I'm going to pick up the 1:3 WW and the 1:3 Anne Hathaway Catwoman. I think I'm going to start a 1:3 scale collection of hot broads :p.

I get plenty pissed at the Packer's President and GM every year, but I can't get too pissed at the owner since I am one lol.

I don't know, I guess sooner or later you're going to have P1 payments start stacking on top of each other and they'll probably all get delayed and then ship at the same time.

That's probably the right decision for you. You seem to be making much smarter choices than I am by buying more characters in smaller scales instead of me buying fewer characters in larger scales.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about the rooted hair. It doesn't look good on that or the HT version. 1:3 hot women? I approve. I haven't seen the Anne Hathaway Catwoman, is that being made by Gotham 1 as well?

Well the problem with the Cowboys is Jerry Jones hired himself as GM and he's terrible at it. So there's no firing the GM ever. The Cowboys are simply his toy to play with.

Meh, that's future Adam's problem, not mine. Let that guy worry about P1 payments.

I don't know about that, I'm probably still spending as much (if not more) than you are!

I see my Big Bang Theory season 10 is still sitting at $30+! It better go on sale!

• Thanks
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about the rooted hair. It doesn't look good on that or the HT version. 1:3 hot women? I approve. I haven't seen the Anne Hathaway Catwoman, is that being made by Gotham 1 as well?

Well the problem with the Cowboys is Jerry Jones hired himself as GM and he's terrible at it. So there's no firing the GM ever. The Cowboys are simply his toy to play with.

Meh, that's future Adam's problem, not mine. Let that guy worry about P1 payments.

I don't know about that, I'm probably still spending as much (if not more) than you are!

I see my Big Bang Theory season 10 is still sitting at $30+! It better go on sale!

I think I approve too! Yup she's definitely being made by Gotham 1. You know if you'd just let yourself become a Batman fan for a bit you'd actually have a fun time collecting. Maybe you should go as Batman next Halloween, maybe seeing for yourself how cool it is to wear a Batsuit would bring you new appreciation for the character. I haven't dressed as Batman since '97, I bought one of the cheap Clooney Batsuit costumes. Good times.

You guys are going to be pretty much screwed until he dies it sounds like.

I can't wait to see future Adam when he's like "why did I order these stupid things, I've been paying $300+ a month for 6 months and I have nothing to show for it!" :p. Hopefully future Josh will be like "that's why I stopped collecting 6 months ago" :LOL:.

You definitely spend more than I do! I definitely have no interest in trying to juggle paying for multiple scales. My plan is simply flex one 1:3 at a time, then take few months to half a year off, then flex another one.

Have you tried eBay? Sometimes you can score some good Blu-ray deals on there.

• Thanks
I think I approve too! Yup she's definitely being made by Gotham 1. You know if you'd just let yourself become a Batman fan for a bit you'd actually have a fun time collecting. Maybe you should go as Batman next Halloween, maybe seeing for yourself how cool it is to wear a Batsuit would bring you new appreciation for the character. I haven't dressed as Batman since '97, I bought one of the cheap Clooney Batsuit costumes. Good times.

You guys are going to be pretty much screwed until he dies it sounds like.

I can't wait to see future Adam when he's like "why did I order these stupid things, I've been paying $300+ a month for 6 months and I have nothing to show for it!" :p. Hopefully future Josh will be like "that's why I stopped collecting 6 months ago" :LOL:.

You definitely spend more than I do! I definitely have no interest in trying to juggle paying for multiple scales. My plan is simply flex one 1:3 at a time, then take few months to half a year off, then flex another one.

Have you tried eBay? Sometimes you can score some good Blu-ray deals on there.

A Batman costume would be way too expensive. I'd have to go high end so it would cost a ton! And I would never spend that much money on anything Batman! In fact, I just ordered my nephew the one Lego set I could find that didn't have Batman in it.

Yep, and I've been saying that for the past two decades yet I still watch. I have lost my mind.

You really think you'll be done collecting in a couple years? I think future Adam is going to be making fun of you for that statement, ha ha.

Well the good thing about 1/6 is I don't have to flex them. I just pick one up when I have spare money.

I'll just wait, eventually it will be down to $10.

I just asked my buddy Jeff if he liked the new Thor and of course he didn't. Said the first two were awesome, but they dropped the ball on this one. That guy is so predictable. He basically likes everything people hate and hates everything people like. He also just told me Iron Man 2 was the only good Iron Man movie. I told him he's hysterical and he doesn't understand why.

• Thanks
A Batman costume would be way too expensive. I'd have to go high end so it would cost a ton! And I would never spend that much money on anything Batman! In fact, I just ordered my nephew the one Lego set I could find that didn't have Batman in it.

Yep, and I've been saying that for the past two decades yet I still watch. I have lost my mind.

You really think you'll be done collecting in a couple years? I think future Adam is going to be making fun of you for that statement, ha ha.

Well the good thing about 1/6 is I don't have to flex them. I just pick one up when I have spare money.

I'll just wait, eventually it will be down to $10.

I just asked my buddy Jeff if he liked the new Thor and of course he didn't. Said the first two were awesome, but they dropped the ball on this one. That guy is so predictable. He basically likes everything people hate and hates everything people like. He also just told me Iron Man 2 was the only good Iron Man movie. I told him he's hysterical and he doesn't understand why.

I should start putting my money into a freaking Batman costume!!! Tell me that wouldn't be awesome! So does your nephew notice your distaste for Batman? Does he ask "why do you make sure everything you get me is missing Batman?" :LOL:

I hope future Josh is going to be making fun of you for spending $300+ a month :rofl:. I wonder which of your Prime 1 pieces you are going to cancel in a fit of rage.

Your buddy Jeff and I would probably get along really well. My buddy constantly tells me about how I hate things that are super popular and how I like things that everyone hates. I'd already have to go against him with Iron Man 2 though, the first one is much better, but I already know you and I like 2 more than most. How does he feel about MoS and BvS? Does he like them more than the entire MCU and all DC movies like I do? :LOL: How does he feel about the Schumacher Batman movies? Everyone hates those but I love them. How does he feel about the Star Wars Prequels?

• Thanks
I should start putting my money into a freaking Batman costume!!! Tell me that wouldn't be awesome! So does your nephew notice your distaste for Batman? Does he ask "why do you make sure everything you get me is missing Batman?" :LOL:

I hope future Josh is going to be making fun of you for spending $300+ a month :rofl:. I wonder which of your Prime 1 pieces you are going to cancel in a fit of rage.

Your buddy Jeff and I would probably get along really well. My buddy constantly tells me about how I hate things that are super popular and how I like things that everyone hates. I'd already have to go against him with Iron Man 2 though, the first one is much better, but I already know you and I like 2 more than most. How does he feel about MoS and BvS? Does he like them more than the entire MCU and all DC movies like I do? :LOL: How does he feel about the Schumacher Batman movies? Everyone hates those but I love them. How does he feel about the Star Wars Prequels?

Apparently if you dress like Batman then you can grab girls' butts. My sis-in-law had Spider-Man and Batman impersonators come to my nephew's birthday party on Saturday and she just told me Batman grabbed her butt. I wish I had known about that, I could have carried out my fantasy of beating up Batman. :p And no, my nephew doesn't know about my anti-Batman stance.

I'm sure I'll think I'm an idiot when those payments start coming out! I already have moments where I just want to sell everything! Oddly enough, I still have my Kermit replica which was the first high end thing I ever bought. I've had it for a decade!

So I just asked him and he didn't like the prequels, he especially disliked Episode I. So he is kind of all over the place. He hated Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, and Superman Returns. He's liked all of the new DC movies so far. The best was The Dark Tower movie. He bitched and moaned about that for months before it came out about how they were changing too much from the book and how awful it was going to be. It did indeed get terrible reviews...so naturally he liked it.

I know I'm in the minority in liking Iron Man 2. I was so psyched for that movie, I think I actually saw it twice in the theaters. I don't think Norton's Hulk movie is bad either. I also don't hate X-Men 3...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Apparently if you dress like Batman then you can grab girls' butts. My sis-in-law had Spider-Man and Batman impersonators come to my nephew's birthday party on Saturday and she just told me Batman grabbed her butt. I wish I had known about that, I could have carried out my fantasy of beating up Batman. :p And no, my nephew doesn't know about my anti-Batman stance.

I'm sure I'll think I'm an idiot when those payments start coming out! I already have moments where I just want to sell everything! Oddly enough, I still have my Kermit replica which was the first high end thing I ever bought. I've had it for a decade!

So I just asked him and he didn't like the prequels, he especially disliked Episode I. So he is kind of all over the place. He hated Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, and Superman Returns. He's liked all of the new DC movies so far. The best was The Dark Tower movie. He bitched and moaned about that for months before it came out about how they were changing too much from the book and how awful it was going to be. It did indeed get terrible reviews...so naturally he liked it.

I know I'm in the minority in liking Iron Man 2. I was so psyched for that movie, I think I actually saw it twice in the theaters. I don't think Norton's Hulk movie is bad either. I also don't hate X-Men 3...

Whoa! That's not cool! Everybody's out there grabbing everybody these days! It would have been cool for you if you would have beat up Batman, but it would have been cooler for you if you would have had a Superman outfit on while doing it though :p.It probably would have made headlines in your paper "Superman viciously beats Batman after he grabs a woman's rear" :LOL:.

I don't think you're ever going to sell your Muppets stuff, the second you do is when someone will make the ones you've been looking for.

LOL. That's how I was with BvS. I kept telling my buddy how much I was going to hate the movie because I thought it was just going to use the plot right out of Dark Knight Returns which as you know I don't like, but it ended up being way different so I really liked it. But anyways, I think lots of my favorite movies have been horribly reviewed or are very unpopular with fans. At times I get so boggled by this I start to wonder if people are just liking or disliking certain things just to fit in. I could never do that.

I don't hate X3 either, and I also liked Norton's Hulk movie.

• Thanks
Whoa! That's not cool! Everybody's out there grabbing everybody these days! It would have been cool for you if you would have beat up Batman, but it would have been cooler for you if you would have had a Superman outfit on while doing it though :p.It probably would have made headlines in your paper "Superman viciously beats Batman after he grabs a woman's rear" :LOL:.

I don't think you're ever going to sell your Muppets stuff, the second you do is when someone will make the ones you've been looking for.

LOL. That's how I was with BvS. I kept telling my buddy how much I was going to hate the movie because I thought it was just going to use the plot right out of Dark Knight Returns which as you know I don't like, but it ended up being way different so I really liked it. But anyways, I think lots of my favorite movies have been horribly reviewed or are very unpopular with fans. At times I get so boggled by this I start to wonder if people are just liking or disliking certain things just to fit in. I could never do that.

I don't hate X3 either, and I also liked Norton's Hulk movie.

No, it's not cool at all! I'm actually a little annoyed now that I found out. I'm pretty sure that would have been picked up by the national media if Superman had beat up Batman, ha. I would have been very proud of myself even if I had gone to jail and now had a record. Totally worth it!

I don't think anyone will ever make more Muppets. It's been a decade now. The problem with those is I don't have a shipper box big enough for any of the boxes they came in.

I disagree with a lot of the Rotten Tomatoes scores. The Force Awakens is the third highest Star Wars movie for gosh sakes. No way Iron Man 3 should be that high, same with Thor 2 and Wonder Woman is quite over rated. I also love both seasons of Daredevil on Netflix and couldn't get through the first episode of Luke Cage. Season 2 of Daredevil is at 74% while Luke Cage is at 95%. Speaking of Netflix, I watched the entire Punisher series over the weekend. He seriously lost so many pints of blood! The last two episodes were so bloody, it was like watching a graphic slasher flick. I honestly had to turn my head away a couple of times, ha. Watching a guy get his face pushed through glass was a little much.

• Thanks
No, it's not cool at all! I'm actually a little annoyed now that I found out. I'm pretty sure that would have been picked up by the national media if Superman had beat up Batman, ha. I would have been very proud of myself even if I had gone to jail and now had a record. Totally worth it!

I don't think anyone will ever make more Muppets. It's been a decade now. The problem with those is I don't have a shipper box big enough for any of the boxes they came in.

I disagree with a lot of the Rotten Tomatoes scores. The Force Awakens is the third highest Star Wars movie for gosh sakes. No way Iron Man 3 should be that high, same with Thor 2 and Wonder Woman is quite over rated. I also love both seasons of Daredevil on Netflix and couldn't get through the first episode of Luke Cage. Season 2 of Daredevil is at 74% while Luke Cage is at 95%. Speaking of Netflix, I watched the entire Punisher series over the weekend. He seriously lost so many pints of blood! The last two episodes were so bloody, it was like watching a graphic slasher flick. I honestly had to turn my head away a couple of times, ha. Watching a guy get his face pushed through glass was a little much.

I agree, the story would have been worth it!

Did you see Master Replicas is now back in business? Are they the ones that made your muppets? I don't know what they have planned but just maybe they'll finish the line.

I disagree with Rotten Tomatoes more than half of the time. I love going on there to just see how wrong they are. My favorite is going on there right before seeing a movie and seeing they hate it, and then I see it and absolutely love it :LOL:. I really don't know how anyone can find those kinds of websites useful at all unless they are completely incapable of forming their own opinion.

Whoa the last two episodes sound awesome! Did you like the Punisher?

• Thanks
I agree, the story would have been worth it!

Did you see Master Replicas is now back in business? Are they the ones that made your muppets? I don't know what they have planned but just maybe they'll finish the line.

I disagree with Rotten Tomatoes more than half of the time. I love going on there to just see how wrong they are. My favorite is going on there right before seeing a movie and seeing they hate it, and then I see it and absolutely love it :LOL:. I really don't know how anyone can find those kinds of websites useful at all unless they are completely incapable of forming their own opinion.

Whoa the last two episodes sound awesome! Did you like the Punisher?

What exactly does Master Replicas have the license to now? I'm guessing they don't have Star Wars anymore. I would be hesitant buying the Muppets now since they would probably cost more than double what they used to. I know EFX picked up the Muppets license after MR shut down and they showed some stuff at a convention, but that was the end of it. In fact, here is the picture.

3918932330_d00fdd21ee_z.jpg

I think I often agree with RT in the end, but I definitely don't use it as a deciding factor as to whether I'll go see a movie. I was reading an article today that made it sound like Whedon reshot all of the Superman scenes...I guess that explains why I liked him this movie. :p

I did like the Punisher. It wasn't as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones, but it was way better than Iron Fist and I'd rank it ahead of The Defenders.

I was looking at a XM Wolverine recast on eBay, that thing is actually pretty good looking and half the price. People were talking that with today's 3D printers, collectors might be able to start making their own statues...especially if more advanced colored 3D printers become available. That's the dream right there!

What exactly does Master Replicas have the license to now? I'm guessing they don't have Star Wars anymore. I would be hesitant buying the Muppets now since they would probably cost more than double what they used to. I know EFX picked up the Muppets license after MR shut down and they showed some stuff at a convention, but that was the end of it. In fact, here is the picture.

3918932330_d00fdd21ee_z.jpg

I think I often agree with RT in the end, but I definitely don't use it as a deciding factor as to whether I'll go see a movie. I was reading an article today that made it sound like Whedon reshot all of the Superman scenes...I guess that explains why I liked him this movie. :p

I did like the Punisher. It wasn't as good as Daredevil or Jessica Jones, but it was way better than Iron Fist and I'd rank it ahead of The Defenders.

I was looking at a XM Wolverine recast on eBay, that thing is actually pretty good looking and half the price. People were talking that with today's 3D printers, collectors might be able to start making their own statues...especially if more advanced colored 3D printers become available. That's the dream right there!

Right now it looks like they've got the license for 2001 A Space Odyssey. I'm sure they'll have to start small before making any kind of a big comeback. Those EFX muppets look pretty cool though. Did you ever display yours?

Whedon definitely did reshoot every Superman scene. Except one I think, one of them with Clark and Lois on the farm is Snyder's. You can tell that all the others are Whedon's by Superman's bad CGI face. :p The DC fans are eating eachother alive in the comments sections. Its usually Marvel vs DC, but now its DC vs DC. I really don't know what WB is going to do with this super divided fan base because right now they're f*****. I mean look at us, as much as you hate Snyder I hate Whedon :LOL:. I am more certain than ever if the MCU tries something different the same thing will happen to them.

Thats good to hear.

Yeah its amazing what you can do with a 3D printer. Hopefully someday this could help collectors out that have a broken statue part.

• Thanks