Running time: about 129 + 134 minutes
Release: 16
Languages:
  • German Dolby Digital 2.0
  • German DTS HD 2.0
  • English Dolby Digital 5.1
  • English DTS HD 5.1
Subtitle: German English
Picture Format: 1.85 (16: 9 Anamorphic), 1.85 (1080p)
Country Code:

Bonus:

• 16-page booklet with text by Nando Rohner
  • Audio commentary by Marco Erdmann and Daniel Perée from Wicked-Vision Magazine
  • original trailer
  • filmographies
  • Picture Gallery
  • DVD version

Reactions: PunkNinja
This edition and Twilight Time has different audio commentaries. I love listening to informative commentaries.

Reactions: C.C. 95
This edition and Twilight Time has different audio commentaries. I love listening to informative commentaries.
I do too sometimes. But I am pretty sure I don't care what two guys from Wicked-Vision Magazine have to say.:LOL:
My time is a commodity , and I don't need to spend two hours listening to a coupla guys from a magazine I have never heard of!;) I'll listen to the Director commentaries (depending on the director) on some discs, but that is about it.
Some director commentaries are really boring too. Tim Burton's stink. And some are less informative than just saying stuff like "oh, that was a fun day."
Anything with Kurt Russell and Bruce Campell are always a hoot.:thumbs:

Only just seen this! One of my favourite movies of all time. If it hasn't been for the german text I would be all over this.

Have both the UK and US versions. The UK release have a short but very good documentary that's not included on the TT release.

• Informative
Only just seen this! One of my favourite movies of all time. If it hasn't been for the german text I would be all over this.

Have both the UK and US versions. The UK release have a short but very good documentary that's not included on the TT release.

One of my favorite movies as well! State of Grace is just great in that FuturePak...no steelbok can do the same!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
This is one of my favorite crime movies and that futurepak looks fantastic! I can't even find a listing for it anywhere though, where did you get it?