STEADY'S MARVEL COLLECTION.

steady

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
portsmouth, UK.
HI NINJA'S IM GONNA TRY FOR THE MARVEL AWARD SEEMS I HAVE A FEW NOW SO WHY NOT,LOL. HOPE YOU LIKE MY COLLECTION A THANKS WOULD BE MORE THAN APPRECIATED, I WILL ADD PHOTO'S AS I AQUIRE MORE. THANK YOU STEADY.

UK AND IMPORT STEELS.
IMG_0201.JPG

PREMIUM STEELS.
IMG_0199.JPG

AND I FORGOT POOR HULK, SORRY HULKSTER,LOL.
IMG_0200.JPG

HI NINJA'S IM GONNA TRY FOR THE MARVEL AWARD SEEMS I HAVE A FEW NOW SO WHY NOT,LOL. HOPE YOU LIKE MY COLLECTION A THANKS WOULD BE MORE THAN APPRECIATED, I WILL ADD PHOTO'S AS I AQUIRE MORE. THANK YOU STEADY.

UK AND IMPORT STEELS.
View attachment 315340

PREMIUM STEELS.
View attachment 315341

AND I FORGOT POOR HULK, SORRY HULKSTER,LOL.
View attachment 315342

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG: Truly a MARVELous Collection! :woot: :cool: :drool: Congrats @steady! :notworthy:

Thanks for the tag my Ninja Sis! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and steady
thx guys and grrrls, marvel got me in the early 70's got a copy of a spiderman comic no idea what it was cannot remember for the life of me wish i still had it but i was hooked marvel has been something in my life ever since. i used to collect comic's after said spiderman i had 1000's upon 1000's not bad since its harder to get over here in uk but id go miles to get a copy, i can't afford all the issues anymore soooooo when the films started coming out i bought any dvd, bluray i could find then steelbooks arrived soooo that is my vice now,lol. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82