Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

Both movies look great but keep in mind theres no Steelbook release for both. So I don't think the second release of SteelArchive will be a WEA Steelbook with a print run of a few thousand copies.
Mostly it will be a release whats already there or will be released like Spring now...

Anyway I can't wait to see how Spring looks and feel in-hand. The Full Slip is so gorgeous and the movie is my type. I will rip the cellophane of this 100 piece print run I don't care :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

the prob is , i can´t told you anything you can vote for, becfause, the German Label thing : FULLSLIP ???? NOBODY BUY THIS ....
and that´s true :)

But we speak with some German Label for #002 , wait of reply

@DuckDogers
Can somebody please help me! I wanted to order The Signal steelbook from steelarchive website but when I tried to order I got the error. It was something about my address. It has now probably been more that 3 weeks since that error. I contacted support using the form on the website but nobody contacted me. @C2V3N had the same problem when he wanted to order Spring - Love is a monster full slip but as far as I know nobody resolved his problem, too.
Capture.PNG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C2V3N
Hi, I've just created an account in preparation for an up coming release and its asking me to upload a file for age verification. What is this and what do I need or is this just for Germans? I'm in the UK. Thanks.

@DuckDogers

Status
Not open for further replies.