Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

Midday on Friday & still no refund on Prisoners, despite the Facebook statement that all refunds would be done by Friday AM.

Email has gone unresponded, PayPal dispute has gone unresponded. Such poor service.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
Decided to go through PayPal because still nothing and I have a feeling mine wasn't processed correctly and it's been a week now

And I really don't get why they thread was locked!! Ridicolous

Who cares if the thread goes to the top. Are people really that weird about that kind of thing??!?

Being where it was kept us who's affected in the loop in the main section.

Anyway just my thought on the matter and hopefully my refund arrives soon so I can completely sack this issue off

Decided to go through PayPal because still nothing and I have a feeling mine wasn't processed correctly and it's been a week now

And I really don't get why they thread was locked!! Ridicolous

Who cares if the thread goes to the top. Are people really that weird about that kind of thing??!?

Being where it was kept us who's affected in the loop in the main section.

Anyway just my thought on the matter and hopefully my refund arrives soon so I can completely sack this issue off

Absolutely agree. If we're just talking nonsense, fine, lock the thread, but we were discussing that particular release & the issues with it. There was money involved & keeping it in that thread meant anyone that was having an issue with being refunded for that release could find it.

I've just gotten notice from PayPal that I've been issued with a refund, finally. After an email, a Facebook comment & the PayPal claim 2 days ago, I'm glad to finally be rid of the whole situation.

Absolutely agree. If we're just talking nonsense, fine, lock the thread, but we were discussing that particular release & the issues with it. There was money involved & keeping it in that thread meant anyone that was having an issue with being refunded for that release could find it.

I've just gotten notice from PayPal that I've been issued with a refund, finally. After an email, a Facebook comment & the PayPal claim 2 days ago, I'm glad to finally be rid of the whole situation.

Well funnily enough I just got mine too!

Funny that after having to get PayPal involved.

I had a feeling and even though he emailed me back that it might not of been done correctly because I had nothing processing in my bank account (in the section where you can check - and that shows if a refund has been created too) or in PayPal

So now I can **** all this off

Well I hope everyone involved gets theirs sorted and don't take too long

I would go through PayPal if anyone is worried as you will get it in a few hours.

Romeo done

(and I agree with you mate)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and milky
Why is everybody so eager to get their money back asap and having trust issues? I sometimes pay for editions in GB's which I don't receive within 6 months....

Not the point, I'm not going to be receiving anything in 6 months therefore I want my money back

This has been dealt with incredibly badly with 0 communication or customer service which has been covered a million times In the thread.

Trust issues were never a issue as I paid with PayPal, but the way it was dealt with made me think "you know what, **** you, I want my money back ASAP" simple

I even emailed them and I was told it was done which was a lie. I have every reason to react the way I have

:LOL: I opened a PayPal dispute at 15:00 and by 15:05, I received my refund! Seems he needed that little nudge to get his arse in gear in my case :rolleyes: Thanks PayPal :D Anyhow, very happy to finally put this to rest and move on. To be terribly blunt, I couldn't be arsed with waiting around for money which is not rightfully his now the product has been pulled. Simple really. If he was more open about the whole situation and actually made the effort to communicate with his buyers, I may have had more sympathy towards him... Which in turn, equals more patience and understanding from my side ;) But given how it was handled and like @Flloydo says, **** IT! :p Problem now solved.

Well funnily enough I just got mine too!

Funny that after having to get PayPal involved.

I had a feeling and even though he emailed me back that it might not of been done correctly because I had nothing processing in my bank account (in the section where you can check - and that shows if a refund has been created too) or in PayPal

So now I can **** all this off

Well I hope everyone involved gets theirs sorted and don't take too long

I would go through PayPal if anyone is worried as you will get it in a few hours.

Romeo done

(and I agree with you mate)

Got my refund 15 mins ago as well.

:LOL: I opened a PayPal dispute at 15:00 and by 15:05, I received my refund! Seems he needed that little nudge to get his arse in gear in my case :rolleyes: Thanks PayPal :D Anyhow, very happy to finally put this to rest and move on. To be terribly blunt, I couldn't be arsed with waiting around for money which is not rightfully his now the product has been pulled. Simple really. If he was more open about the whole situation and actually made the effort to communicate with his buyers, I may have had more sympathy towards him... Which in turn, equals more patience and understanding from my side ;) But given how it was handled and like @Flloydo says, **** IT! :p Problem now solved.

Got my purchase refunded an hour+ ago.

Didn't need to email Steelarchive, didn't need to involve PayPal.

I knew I wouldn't need to worry about it, and I didn't :LOL:

Got the refund also. After the email and also talking with paypal.

Got my purchase refunded an hour+ ago.

Didn't need to email Steelarchive, didn't need to involve PayPal.

I knew I wouldn't need to worry about it, and I didn't :LOL:
I'm happy to hear everything went so smoothly for you buddy ;) The following is just my two cents and last say on the mattter: Folks such as yourself are perfectly entitled to defend SA for whatever reasons but those of us who are disgruntled (RE: how it was handled) and wish to voice that are too :)

I wasn't worried as I knew I'd eventually get my money back either way even if things turned sour. That's why we use PayPal. It just annoyed me the way things went down. For instance, he took the time to reply to social media but went silent here. I don't use other forms of social media so rely on what's posted here @ HDN or communication via private email direct with the seller. Both of which were extremely lacking. I also didn't appreciate the short BS reply in response to my query asking when I can expect to receive a refund. If you're going to be so simple as to say "Hi, late Thursday. Regards", I expect him to keep to that promise. The fact many had to chase him for answers/refunds is totally unacceptable when you're running a business. First time buyers like myself won't be visiting again anytime soon, that's for sure.

And finally, he decided to write a note when he issued my refund> "refund issued for the case". Like it was only the fact I involved PayPal he actually pulled his finger out.

Case closed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.