Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

I managed to get in on the gb on the other site. The user who was handling says days ago refunds would be issued by Friday, well still nothing and no response to pms either...

I'm happy to hear everything went so smoothly for you buddy ;) The following is just my two cents and last say on the mattter: Folks such as yourself are perfectly entitled to defend SA for whatever reasons but those of us who are disgruntled (RE: how it was handled) and wish to voice that are too :)

I wasn't worried as I knew I'd eventually get my money back either way even if things turned sour. That's why we use PayPal. It just annoyed me the way things went down. For instance, he took the time to reply to social media but went silent here. I don't use other forms of social media so rely on what's posted here @ HDN or communication via private email direct with the seller. Both of which were extremely lacking. I also didn't appreciate the short BS reply in response to my query asking when I can expect to receive a refund. If you're going to be so simple as to say "Hi, late Thursday. Regards", I expect him to keep to that promise. The fact many had to chase him for answers/refunds is totally unacceptable when you're running a business. First time buyers like myself won't be visiting again anytime soon, that's for sure.

And finally, he decided to write a note when he issued my refund> "refund issued for the case". Like it was only the fact I involved PayPal he actually pulled his finger out.

Case closed :p

Well said buddy

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
My refund turned up yesterday (no claim, no email). It's a shame this release didn't pan out.

Still, it's nice to have the funds to do a bit of shopping.
giphy.gif

Finally ended up grabbing Nova's Drive lenti, so it's not all bad! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Status
Not open for further replies.