SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working with Tarzan & Apocalypto ... only me?

Not working on my end either.

This code doesn't appear to work - Zavvi checkout just ignores it, also "Let Me In" & "The Butterfly Effect" have not been released for preorder yet.

It's because the code is supposed to be exclusive to the German forum, you have to click through from that forum to make it work.

VCUK6 still works for £6 off a £60 spend - works on Incredibles 3, Buried, and stacks with the 10% off titles you get automatically when ordering both these titles - so effectively 20% off most in stock items :thumbs:

Edit: Also, if you manage to get 1 steelbook in both the Incredibles 3 Action list, and the Buried 10% off list, the discounts stack together with the code - so actually 30% off those items!

Promotions Applied
  • 10% off action Steelbooks
  • 10% off in stock Steelbooks when you buy Buried
  • £6 off £60

Last edited: