SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi 15% discount 15CCZ is working with older pre-orders, to get it to work add an in stock title, an example below. There are two titles for £5 available too, if you want to spend even less for the discount.

View attachment 111024

Worth noting it also works on a few non pre-order Steelbooks. For example adding Monsters University and Poseidon Adventure makes the former £8.49. The 10% discount code doesn't work on Monsters, so essentially £0.49 off Poseidon Adventure £1 off Monsters. :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Young Frankenstein Zavvi Exclusive Comic Con remaining stock of about 200 copies will go on sale tomorrow, 10/30 at approximately 2pm UK http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/young-...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11030614.html Good luck!

Hopefully one per customer. I've got nothing going on tomorrow. I kind of wish the preorder time was a little later in the day so I can sleep in. However a 2PM UK seems like more UK people would be at work so hopefully that will help for the USA customers. I think 20 pounds is a bit expensive but considering it will likely be twice that on ebay or more I think its a decent deal.

Hi all, happy Halloween 'eve'! The Halloween candy corn giveaway is back for this year. Tomorrow throughout the day on Halloween all you have to do is share what horror flicks you've watched in our 'Last Horror watched' thread, and keep a look out for a pic of candycorn that I post. The first person that contacts me each time I post a candycorn will win an Amazon giftcard with a creepy amount to help you add some treats to your collection.

Feel free to join the fun here and share your thoughts in the comments of our variety of horror articles, reviews and interviews at https://www.hidefninja.com. A few other giveaways are also live in our Contests & Giveaway forum. Have fun ghouls!