SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same! I have just gone through all the 'Gallery 1988' steelbooks individually and used the 15CCZ code and it did work on all of them. Although it didn't seem to work when trying to order through my iPhone. It takes the price of each down to a more reasonable £12.74. Now to cancel the ones I ordered with the 10% discount. :)

Same! I have just gone through all the 'Gallery 1988' steelbooks individually and used the 15CCZ code and it did work on all of them. Although it didn't seem to work when trying to order through my iPhone. It takes the price of each down to a more reasonable £12.74. Now to cancel the ones I ordered with the 10% discount. :)

And there lies the problem! Mobile site seems to be bugging out with the 15% code. Works fine on desktop (even on my lowly £29.98 order).

Sorry guys, you're quite right. Gotta use the desktop site to order though.

Must be a price threshold on it then. Not working for a £29.98 order. How much are you 2 ordering?
It wouldn't work for me at first either using 15CCZ (when I was logged in), it just said the code wasn't applicable to my cart.
I had to logout, clear my cookies, add the Steelbook to cart, use code (while logged out) which then worked, clicked checkout, logged in... order went through with the 15% discount.

Last edited:
....or even better...

remember to use code 15CCZ for 15% off !!!! :D

PS: I´ve ordered all 7 and it most definitely DID WORK for that order!!!!!

If you add a Gallery 88 steel with seemingly any other pre order steel, 15CCZ will work on the whole order, e.g. it will reduce Sleeping Beauty and Snow White to £16.99 each.