SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.COM with Code: 20STEEL

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.NL with Code: ZNLSTEEL

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.DE with Code: STEELBOOK20

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.ES with Code: INSTEEL20

(.com is not working correctly for me, only 10 % but .NL definitely 20 %)

Does Zavvi.nl deliver to the UK? Also is the steelbook information in Dutch on the back?
Thanks

They only translated the HP in dutch. They ship the same products, from the same warehouse like .com or .de or .es

Last edited:
Why's .com always playin? I just ordered via .es since it was easiest to navigate for me w/o a translation program. Finally caved in on Day of the Dead, Toxic Crusader and Killer Klowns.

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.COM with Code: 20STEEL

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.NL with Code: ZNLSTEEL

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.DE with Code: STEELBOOK20

20 % on Steelbooks @ zavvi.ES with Code: INSTEEL20

(.com is not working correctly for me, only 10 % but .NL definitely 20 %)

They only translated the HP in dutch. They ship the same products, from the same warehouse like .com or .de or .es
Thanks, unfortunately the codes don't seem to work for Steelbook pre-orders, or at least the ones I tried to use it on! (Lucy, The Imitation Game, Das Boot).

hun what do you suggest me just send a message about this 20STEEL on zavvi.com right ? didn't work for me !

should I wait for later refund or cancel and order elsewhere

all I choose are in stock titles : predator 3D ; The Hobbit II 3D & A Prophet

thx