SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a 'we miss you' email offering 10% off, and it turned out to work with the Zavvi Austin Powers Steelbook pre-order.
If anyone else wants to use it, click this link to activate the code, then use code APR10 at checkout.

The above should also work with any other in-stock steelbook (and possibly some other pre-order Steelbooks though I can't say for sure).

Thank you so much for this :) Ordered The Expendables 3 Steelbook for £11.69 finally got it to complete my Steelbook trilogy :)

2 for £12 at Zavvi

Including titles;

Bourne Legacy
Red 2
The Toxic Avenger
Nosferatu, The Vampyre - Sold Out
Alien 3
Speed
End of Watch
Big
Die Hard 2
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Iron Sky
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Poseidon Adventure
28 Weeks Later
Vanishing Point
Legend
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Link

Last edited:
2 for £12 at Zavvi

Including titles;

Bourne Legacy
Red 2
The Toxic Avenger
Nosferatu
Alien 3
Speed
End of Watch
Big
Die Hard 2
Percy Jackson and TLT
Iron Sky
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Poseidon Adventure
28 Weeks Later
Vanishing Point
Legend
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Link

unfortunatley, "NOSFERATU" is already sold out (at the moment)... that's the only one i wanted and needed.

Reactions: lolwut